Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (31076 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2016
dominique:
@ Godzchild, I've seen the emails from both your accounts. I couldn't reply as I don't know if you will be able to view it. I'm extremely busy at the moment but I will definitely get back to once I make my findings.

Please forward the emails to me...
I'm sure she wouldn't mind
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 1:30pm On May 06, 2016
Thanks and Godbless u.I appreciate the offer,I am using a health centre so its not really the issue as its subsidized.my challenge is buying the hospital requirements and few baby things for a new born.I was given the list in the hospital.I can send it to the mods.if the person will help me buy the items and wat is required I will be grateful.I can be given stipend to just hold on to for just the month I will birth after which I carry my cross.dats all I beg of in Godzname.I agree to not been given a dime but pls let them help me with the required list.Thanks and Godblessquote author=jaybee3 post=45366155]

Okay cool

I will get the report

Money will not change hands though as any help will be paid directly to the hospital, deal?[/quote]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 1:36pm On May 06, 2016
Thank u sir,I can send all that is requested to ur mail.pls if u don't mind dropping a mesg on my mail with blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com so I can reply u via same mail address..l I will forward whatever proof u need same way I have done to the previous mods.quote author=jaybee3 post=45366426]

I'm sure she wouldn't mind[/quote]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by taryour(f): 1:38pm On May 06, 2016
Godzchild:
Thank u sir,I can send all that is requested to ur mail.pls if u don't mind dropping a mesg on my mail with blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com so I can reply u via same mail address..l I will forward whatever proof u need same way I have done to the previous mods.quote author=jaybee3 post=45366426]

Help is on the way....
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by timy22(f): 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
Chat wit d op , nd she said she is currently stayn around iyana oba which is 10min drive frm my office.

I will try meet wit her tomorrw, to verify if she is for real.

10 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2016
timy22:
Chat wit d op , nd she said she is currently stayn around iyana oba which is 10min drive frm my office.

Awesome

Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 3:27pm On May 06, 2016
jaybee3:

Sent
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by pickabeau1: 3:46pm On May 06, 2016
good to see there is some measure of clarity now

However what happened to the solicitations which happened earlier last year
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Funjosh(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2016
timy22:

Before it was Isolo now at Iyanaiba sad

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 06, 2016
Funjosh:

Hmmm
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
Funjosh:

On her posts from her previous handle, she says she's based in iyana iba, here she says she's based in Isolo. I'm wondering how those two areas correlate. I'm hoping she will come and clarify.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by timy22(f): 5:22pm On May 06, 2016
Funjosh:

I tire oo, same thing she told me.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 6:49pm On May 06, 2016
@Godzchild, I sent you a mail. Have you seen it?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Kaira333: 7:00pm On May 06, 2016
Dear all, Its OK. Enough of all these stress. She might be fake or real but please anyone dat has something to offer should just do it and leave d rest for God. If she is faking all those things just to scam , she should know dat she is bringing curse and hardship to herself. In case u don't have or u don't wish to help please be calm b4 u say something dat will make God unhappy with you. Sister in case ur story is real I sincerely feel for u especially for d innocent unborn child.

11 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 7:24pm On May 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Dear all, Its OK. Enough of all these stress. She might be fake or real but please anyone dat has something to offer should just do it and leave d rest for God. If she is faking all those things just to scam , she should know dat she is bringing curse and hardship to herself. In case u don't have or u don't wish to help please be calm b4 u say something dat will make God unhappy with you. Sister in case ur story is real I sincerely feel for u especially for d innocent unborn child.
its not too hard to be straight forward na.
Anyway I hope the verifying parties hurry up if she's for real before she puts to bed without the essentials she needs.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Onegai(f): 7:32pm On May 06, 2016
Kaira333:

I love your profile picture! The boy who built that must be so talented. Please where is he?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Kaira333: 7:50pm On May 06, 2016
Onegai:

I love your profile picture! The boy who built that must be so talented. Please where is he?
yea, well talented. He is in Anambra state
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 06, 2016
Kaira333:
exactly my thoughts. am pregnant and almost due too. being financially paralyzed at this moment can cause depression. so many questions can put confusion on her. @ op, please send me a mail let me see what I can do for you. I just hope you are sincere.God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Onegai(f): 8:04pm On May 06, 2016
Kaira333:
yea, well talented. He is in Anambra state

Are you related to him?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Kaira333: 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
Onegai:

Are you related to him?
No dear
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Kaira333: 8:27pm On May 06, 2016
joychioma19:
exactly my thoughts. am pregnant and almost due too. being financially paralyzed at this moment can cause depression. so many questions can put confusion on her. @ op, please send me a mail let me see what I can do for you. I just hope you are sincere.God bless you.
Wish you safe delivery. It's Neva easy only by God's grace ooo

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Pidggin(f): 9:14pm On May 06, 2016
Funjosh:

You dey mind am sad

Hoping it's for real sha
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 06, 2016
timy22:

Please be security conscious as you go. Or don't go alone sef.

Godzchild, if you should be due by next two weeks then your LMP should be before mid Aug 2015 and not early Sept. as stated faaaaaaa.
OK oooo.

Come to think of it, don't you have any place of worship to seek for help directly?

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Abiagirl777(f): 4:49am On May 07, 2016
how is the situation ma,can u send me ur details for my widow's mite
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Onegai(f): 7:46am On May 07, 2016
Kaira333:
No dear

Please do you know his parents or family?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Kaira333: 8:21am On May 07, 2016
Onegai:

Please do you know his parents or family?
yeah
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by frozenSun(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2016
i said it before...
i am saying it again....
THIS IS ANOTHER CHEAP SCAM

i wonder why you're all wasting time on this thread.
and someone will still fall mugu on this thread.
OP how market ?

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Kennedymac(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
oga verifier abeg be security cautious oo before we start looking for u oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 6:05pm On May 07, 2016
frozenSun:
i said it before...

i am saying it again....

THIS IS ANOTHER CHEAP SCAM

i wonder why you're all wasting time on this thread.

and someone will still fall mugu on this thread.

OP how market ?

Let's not be quick to dismiss her as scam, me alongside Gboliwe at still verifying her off the forum. I only hope she can come here and prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that she's for real

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
Pls if there is another way to prove someone tell me.I have sent all my details to more than five persons here.I dropped contact number etc.I chatted with Mrs timi she said she will visit which I agreed.I have given full home address.infact two other persons that called I gave full home address.Mrs Dominique u hv my pics,doc report,family name,fathers number,home address all sent for verification.howelse can I prove myself.I am not happy in my situation,but am struggling just cos of this child and my time is running out.I am equally going through somuch emotionally,so asking me same thing again and calling me a liar with no proof is unfair.I have not asked for financial help here before,my last post in my id was just a narrative.I am a graduate I used to have a life till things turned upside down.pls and pls don't discourage help my way till u prove am fake but I know am not and God will fight for me.Mrs timi pls verify me,if u want see my father too,home I stay etc u are welcome.God bless u all for reaching out.it will end in praise
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 6:27pm On May 07, 2016
Isolo is a friends place I used to stay at times so I can join her in going to do minor domestic chores to sustain myself,but my dad house is iyanoba which I explained I am finally back home cos doctor has asked me to rest completely due to bleeding,contraction and all.people can live in different places depending on wat u are dng dia at that moment.its not nice concluding am a liar.Atleast confirm me pls so help doesn't elude me.thanks

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 6:29pm On May 07, 2016
-

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Missing Person Alert / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.