Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (30984 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2016
Congrats dearie,, A̶̲̥̅♏ happy 4u
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
Congratulations
Godzchild:
My heart is filled with joy.I can't explain in mere words how I feel.I want to thank everyone that prayed,supported and stood by me during my time of trials.Indeed life is mysterious as situations can change.I made a mistake of getting involved with d man who wasn't man enough to stand hardship.The best option was running off but God stood by me for the whole duration and when I turt I Wud fail he sent help.I entered in to labour two days ago,went tru help and back and Jesus crowned it all by giving us our miracle baby.I birthed a 4kg boy without operation but little tear.His doing fine at the moment and I am just recovering.we still the hospital though trying to sort some other things that came up.I know that God won't fail as he will still make way for me to Takia of my son.Life has turned me to a single mum but ofcourse I had fight back to give the boy life.I begged to do it and I dont regret the decision to cry for help because I know that my tomorrow will be better than today and I will also give to charity.Tanx mods for this platform and for all the charity work ongoing on this forum,u guys are saving lives and the best part is u are leaving a print in someone's life because I know I will tell my boy how I was helped.tanx to all dat supported financially,spiritually,morally,etc.To those that cursed and criticized unfairly,I still say thanks may life always give u lemons and never u let d devil use u to stop someonez blessings.I can't start callin names but from my heart I say thank you.pls overlook all the errors and all,its just from a joyous mother who came out victorious.Tanx once more,meanwhile our boy is sayin. Hiiiiii. #proudmum#Godaboveall#nairalander#happychild#mamiiii USA i love u#God bless u all.Congrats is definitely welcomed.hugzzzx#blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com#
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by taryour(f): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
Godzchild:
My heart is filled with joy.I can't explain in mere words how I feel.I want to thank everyone that prayed,supported and stood by me during my time of trials.Indeed life is mysterious as situations can change.I made a mistake of getting involved with d man who wasn't man enough to stand hardship.The best option was running off but God stood by me for the whole duration and when I turt I Wud fail he sent help.I entered in to labour two days ago,went tru help and back and Jesus crowned it all by giving us our miracle baby.I birthed a 4kg boy without operation but little tear.His doing fine at the moment and I am just recovering.we still the hospital though trying to sort some other things that came up.I know that God won't fail as he will still make way for me to Takia of my son.Life has turned me to a single mum but ofcourse I had fight back to give the boy life.I begged to do it and I dont regret the decision to cry for help because I know that my tomorrow will be better than today and I will also give to charity.Tanx mods for this platform and for all the charity work ongoing on this forum,u guys are saving lives and the best part is u are leaving a print in someone's life because I know I will tell my boy how I was helped.tanx to all dat supported financially,spiritually,morally,etc.To those that cursed and criticized unfairly,I still say thanks may life always give u lemons and never u let d devil use u to stop someonez blessings.I can't start callin names but from my heart I say thank you.pls overlook all the errors and all,its just from a joyous mother who came out victorious.Tanx once more,meanwhile our boy is sayin. Hiiiiii. #proudmum#Godaboveall#nairalander#happychild#mamiiii USA i love u#God bless u all.Congrats is definitely welcomed.hugzzzx#blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com#

And here comes the LIGHT at the end of your tunnel. Keep calm, Relax and be Prepared for your Blessings just began flowing!!!
God bless you little charming prince, welcome to this beautiful world. *lots and lots of hugs to mother and child*
You are indeed a champion sis and an inspiration to others. CONGRATS.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 14, 2016
congrats dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by danny34(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just went through this thread from the beginning and now am close to tears. Thanks Nairalanders for saving a soul, for giving hope to someone. Many are in the same shoe Like the op, but don't know who to run to. Thank God that in a faceless forum like this, true love is expressed, and love for humanity reigns.

To all who helped God bless u, if you have not been Dia, u won't probably understand.

To those who had been scammed before and thus reluctant to trust and help, we understand.

But we must strike a balance between our previous experience and the need to help someone.

Thanks Nairalanders, am proud to be part of this loving family in a loveless world. Give value to someone, help a soul, that is d very essence of life.

To the new mother, God is your strength, I just hope that someone u will reciprocate this gesture to someone else in need.

10 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
God's name be praised!!!Congrats dear, May God bless and protect the baby. Can you send your account details to me so I can contribute my own token.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
mabella2:
God's name be praised!!!Congrats dear, May God bless and protect the baby.
Can you send your account details to me so I can contribute my own token.

Private message sent
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by wristbangle: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
dominique:

Private message sent

Good evening ma'm

Sorry I am informing you late but I need your help on a thread concerning miss nairaland interview on romance section by 5pm where you will help me moderate the thread by deleting/hiding unnecessarily comments from those who will cause distraction during the course of the interview.

Once I drop the thread, I will put you in copy and you will understand what your role will be as I will explain in details on it.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Good evening ma'm

Sorry I am informing you late but I need your help on a thread concerning miss nairaland interview on romance section by 5pm where you will help me moderate the thread by deleting/hiding unnecessarily comments from those who will cause distraction during the course of the interview.

Once I drop the thread, I will put you in copy and you will understand what your role will be as I will explain in details on it.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by BluStreak(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Congratulations @Godzchild and a BIGGER welcome to your boy. He will be a blessing to you and his society. I give God all thanks for keeping you safe through the travails. He is indeed a great GOD.

More blessings will come your way and be prudent and piece together a good plan to engage yourself the moment this phase is over. God's BIG hands are upon you.

Congratulations once more.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2016
dominique:

Private message sent
Got it. Thanks
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Tinkybabe(f): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Congratulations Godzchild! I'm so excited about the birth of your handsome Prince.
May God bless and keep him and I pray the lord provides all you need to take care of this bundle of joy.

Congrats once again!
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Goodday nairalanders......My Godsent helpers.I want to deeply appreciate everyone for the journey thus far,its not been easy but God has been awesome.I can read d prayers,excitement and well wishes of u all,I want to say thanks because I can genuinely feel the excitement over the birth of our miracle baby.You all have tried somuch and God will repay u at his own time.we have been home for two weeks and to the glory of God I am fine.The tear,bleeding and body pains is gradually healing,however I want to plead that whomsoever that can help me with a job should do so pls.I can't keep begging,the baby is here and u will agree with me I have greater responsibility ahead.I can't keep staying home as we have no steady source of income and I equally can't keep begging because people can only help to a limit.pls whomsoever that can help me get fixed, for the sake of my child kindly refer me.I am a graduate with work experience in customer service,PA,hotel supervisor,frontdesk officer.I am equally flexible and can learn fast.if I get a job now,I intend get someone to look after my son while I pay d person.pls,the economy is tough and we can't keep begging.pls kindly overlook the fact I have been helped before,I believe this will be the last.Thanks and Godbless.my email is blessingchigozie872@yahoo.com

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Kaira333: 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op thank God for u. I just feel like crying, congratulations dearie
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tanx to everyone,it is well.I am stronger now,Godbless.Our boy is a month old,his dng great.lord I thank u for d journey thus far,my testimony will indeed sound like a lie for soon it will be over.Still jobhunting though,but then I know dis is definitely d last phase.Tanx nairalanders,Mod and my very own mamiiiUS.#Godblessusall#victorious mum#happy child#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Seamareggae(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wowwww...just stormed on this story and it's touching....

Pls i want to buy small pampers for this blessed child....

Pls Dominique... Or the bros in charge.... Pls forward me the account details to okekekelechukwu@gmail.com.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Seamareggae(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
ifyalways:

I will PM you.

I called her now and she said she's fine, in church actually. And she doesn't want her account number posted here. Please let's respect her privacy.

Email ifyalways at gmail with subject " Account" and I'll send it to you.

Cc Zed7
Pls her account details... To okekekelechukwu@gmail.com

Thanks...
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Godzchild:
Tanx to everyone,it is well.I am stronger now,Godbless.Our boy is a month old,his dng great.lord I thank u for d journey thus far,my testimony will indeed sound like a lie for soon it will be over.Still jobhunting though,but then I know dis is definitely d last phase.Tanx nairalanders,Mod and my very own mamiiiUS.#Godblessusall#victorious mum#happy child#
Did you get my message
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Marvel1206: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS GODZCHILD

i've been here earlier when the thread was first created but couldn't comment then cos i was at crossroad... I'm so happy for you dear God bless you!

Special thanks to dominique for keeping up with the story.. Hope you're still keeping in touch with them?

Godzchild how are you doing now and how is this God sent child of yours?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Marvel1206:
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS GODZCHILD
i've been here earlier when the thread was first created but couldn't comment then cos i was at crossroad... I'm so happy for you dear God bless you!
Special thanks to dominique for keeping up with the story.. Hope you're still keeping in touch with them?
Godzchild how are you doing now and how is this God sent child of yours?

I've been in touch with her, she and her boy are doing very well. Thanks for the kind words and concern
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Marvel1206: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
dominique:

I've been in touch with her, she and her boy are doing very well. Thanks for the kind words and concern
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
Wow!
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hellooooooo,ehen its Godzchild again oooo.I am here to say a very big thank you to everyone for their love,support,prayers,constant communications and lots more.
I am overwhelmed with the level of love I received on a faceless platform from people I don't know.
There is no need to start writing my ordeal anymore as that is in the past now.I am here to testify to the goodness of God.
I trusted man, he failed me but God stood up for my course.when it seemed like all hope was lost,my family(nairalanders) helpedme through my darkest hour.
The donations I got here helped me birth my child,while I was still pondering on how to survive after child birth, God sent help again.
I was gifted from far and wide after I birthed.I fed fat and raised my two legs to the glory of God.My stay home has ended, I hear somebody wondering how is she surviving?
My people,Mamii US single handedly has been paying my son an allowance, since I birthed him.chai!jehova loves me ooooo.
My boy came with blessings and I see my life turning around for good.I cried countless times,wondering how I would cope as a single mum,the stigma,the finance and the struggle.
To the glory of God,I am out of that situationship.I have a job am managing now,atleast that can take care of our basic needs.
Everyone who contributed to my plight to save our boy may God bless u all.if I start mentioning names, this page go full,lolzzzzz.
I want to specially thank nairaland tech crew,for giving me the opportunity to reachout to pple on this platform.For also checking on me,Dominique,u have kept in touch and known our progress.
Whether you gave money,called,advised,criticized,I say thank you.I am better than I was and I know soon enough I will come back to testify again cos God just started with me.
Jaybee3, ifyalways,timi,fem,cococandy,Dominique,nasha,keepingmum, mamiiii USA, zed7, tayour, tearroses,tinkybabe,una plenty,please help me tag others.
#Godzchild#jesuspikin#blessedbeyondwords#gratefulheart#

12 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Mznaett: 12:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Godzchild,your son is indeed a blessing to you... Congratz dear

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Destined2win: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2016
This thread reminds me of the wise words given to mankind in the book of Matthew 7:7, 'Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened, for he who asks receives, he who seeks finds and he who knocks finds an open door'.

What would have been this woman's fate and that of her child if she had not done the above?

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
Hello my dear people, I am back again. I am here to update my Godsent helpers on our nairalamd baby's progress.
Am sure some people are wondering how we are fairing and how our boy is growing#to the glory of God he is good and healthy.
I have picked my life back, but I am forever grateful to everyone hence the need to take this risk and upload our baby's picture for us to see the manifestation of God.
I and my son are just products of God's divine grace, it is not by our powers but by the grace of God. Count down to his birthday#june6th#God bless everyone for the support back then, it kept me sane and alive.
Right now am doing a small job and we are better than before but I trust God he will never let us lack anymore.
#Strongmum#Blessed Child#Godzchild#Nairaland baby#Gracias#
@Gboliwe, keeping mum, ifyalways, Dominique, blank, cococandy, timy22,pidggin,Taryour,Jaybee,pickabeau1,kaira333,Onegai,frozensun,Abiagirl777,Uyilreelia,Tinkybabe,mopricelezz,Tonyebarcanista,Sauce EEP, rationalmind, 1miccza, zed7,veave,blustreak,nasha1,caracta,Acidosis,Jayblessme,smokeydrinky,olu4life,naniawini,Connoisseur,Evina,thorpiodo,princelyod,danny34,signature2012,mabella2,seamareggae.

I tagged everyone who was a part of my sober story to see that they helped save a soul and when u look at this boy please be rest assured that his tiny little heart is saying Thank u uncles and aunties for helping me come to life. Thanks all

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is so sweet. Welldone iya bomboy. God's blessings adds no sorrows.

More grease and grace to your hustling power. smiley

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by project4OO: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
Chai, your boy is sooo cute.

What's the nature of your job/business?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by danahart(f): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
He's sooooo cute.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Abiagirl777(f): 8:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
xoxo happy,God is good!
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by kimberyl: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2017
Waoh! @op you are highly favoured! Your son is a blessing, do take proper care of him pls. Cute bobo in Jenifa's voice cheesy
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Marvel1206: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2017
Your baby is cute !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ? / Lady And Her Father Recreate Throwback Photo Of 23 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.