Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? (2396 Views)

How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by tayo60(f): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
I just heard dt MMM has crashed. Pls house, is it true? My money is still with them oo. Av paid in but d person dt should pay me back yesterday has not ooo. Egbami o! cry cry kiss cry
Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by ammyluv2002(f): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
I don't think so
Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by Pierocash(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
no be only crash,na scratch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by acenazt: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Even if MMM crash your money no dey go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by tayo60(f): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pierocash:
no be only crash,na scratch
if you av nothing sensible to say, pls just gerrrout of here.
Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by Pierocash(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
tayo60:
if you av nothing sensible to say, pls just gerrrout of here.
u sound pained babe.why
Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
op so you have been paired to be paid, instead of following the guy up you come here shouting. Do you know that your foolishness can make those who will pay you not to do so because they would be scared that if they pay when it comes to there turn nobody will pay them. if everyone came here to shout about the challenges in mmm do you think the system will continue to stand. Thats why i wrote to MMM nigeria to limit the number of participants to only 1 million so that people like this Op would not use their erratic emotions to destroy what took years to build. You have the person's number call him, if he doesnt pay you mmm will remove him permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by babyfaceafrica: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
lmao
Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by alt3r3g0: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
intbizoil:
op so you have been paired to be paid, instead of following the guy up you come here shouting. Do you know that your foolishness can make those who will pay you not to do so because they would be scared that if they pay when it comes to there turn nobody will pay them. if everyone came here to shout about the challenges in mmm do you think the system will continue to stand. Thats why i wrote to MMM nigeria to limit the number of participants to only 1 million so that people like this Op would not use their erratic emotions to destroy what took years to build. You have the person's number call him, if he doesnt pay you mmm will remove him permanently.

MMM cannot work with a limited number of people...it can only work with more people joining continously. Imagine a cooperative limited to only 5 people with 30% returns per month. How long do you think that will last before it goes burst?

2 Likes

Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by tayo60(f): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
intbizoil:
Who are you by the way referring to me as been foolish? What rubbish? Is ds d right manner of talking? I only asked a question, why are you insulting me? Bullshit!
Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2016
tayo60:
Who are you by the way referring to me as been foolish? What rubbish? Is ds d right manner of talking? I only asked a question, why are you insulting me? Bullshit!
He did so because you acted without thinking. MMM Nigeria needs an impeccable public opinion so we continue growing and people continue investing. Panics such as these do the opposite. Your options in such a situation are: Join a relevant whatsapp group (not Freshers for aforementioned reasons) and state your issue. Contact your guider and be clarified. Log on to the site and don't be lazy

2 Likes

Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 17, 2016
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community
Re: Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? by imustsaymymindo: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2016
crownedrookie:
I just want to state... hope we are not going to allow the foolish Christmas festivities notion inhibit us from P.Hing on a regular basis in December? This is a concept being widely spread by the cowards, the ignorant and the panic spreaders who want to see MMM Nigeria fall and one that marvodians should actively campaign against. Don't just decide, spread d word! We decide the fate of our lovely life changing community

What a Prophet you are

(1) (Reply)

Deleted. / Why Are Mothers Celebrated More Than Fathers? / Be A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.