Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (30980 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by timy22(f): 8:34pm On May 08, 2016
I went to her house this evening.
And here re my findns

I met wit her @ her bus stop, she narrated everything to me, hw she got pregnant etc.

Not yet convinced, I went with her to her house, she bought all her document frm waec result,

NYSC cert, maternity book, scan result, different test results, doctor report etc and all document bearing d same names and some photograph of her.

Even went tru her old pix , NYSC pix etc nd she is still d same person.

I ask her lot of questions , even d fbk stuffs nd frm her answers,
She is a private person nd Its quite unfortunate she find her self in this kind of mess.

So my conclusion is dz
She is real nd her story is real.
In any little way u cn help kindly do.

I will also assist her . And if any1 still wnt to go nd verify kindly do fast.

Cos according to d doctor. report I saw, she might put to bed on d 25th of may or early june,
So let's help a sister.

God bless us all.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by olowookerekemi(f): 8:53pm On May 08, 2016
timy22:
I went to her house this evening. And here re my findns
?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Caracta(f): 9:41pm On May 08, 2016
Thank you timy22. God bless you. May you find help in your time of need.

You too ifyalways and dominique...and everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 9:57pm On May 08, 2016
Wow, Timy22. Well done. There's no point in me meeting Godslove anymore then.

@Godslove, our meeting morrow is cancelled, get the much needed rest,i'll send you what I promised you.

But are you living alone? Don't you have any adult relative that can either move in with you or allow you stay with him/her until you put to bed at least? What about your friend(s) or baby daddy's people? Besides money and stuff, you need people around you, childbirth is not child play.

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Aminat508(f): 10:07pm On May 08, 2016
timy22:
And here re my findns

I met wit her @ her bus stop, she narrated everything to me, hw she got pregnant etc.

Not yet convinced, I went with her to her house, she bought all her document frm waec result,

NYSC cert, maternity book, scan result, different test results, doctor report etc and all document bearing d same names and some photograph of her.

She is a private person nd Its quite unfortunate she find her self in this kind of mess.

So my conclusion is dz

Cos according to d doctor. report I saw, she might put to bed on d 25th of may or early june,
So let's help a sister.

God bless us all.
Wow Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Funjosh(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2016
It is well
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by nasha1(f): 11:42pm On May 08, 2016
shame on bad people. angry angry timy22 God bless u abundantly,u are ur sister's keeper.Your children will never lack.

acidosis oya come and read.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by veave(f): 11:43pm On May 08, 2016
No wahala...
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 5:22am On May 09, 2016
timy22:
And here re my findns
So my conclusion is dz
So let's help a sister.
God bless us all.

Thank you so much!
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2016
nasha1:
shame on bad people. angry angry timy22 God bless u abundantly,u are ur sister's keeper.Your children will never lack.

acidosis oya come and read.

Lol, I thought you said you'll empty your account for her without proper investigation?

Why are you shaming the so called bad people who called for investigation? The same investigative report you hurriedly referenced in your desperate display of ignorance? Why are you thanking timy22 for the same measure you kicked against? Don't you have shame?

Come here and tell people your grandmother is dying, as long as no investigation is done, ACIDOSIS & FRIENDS will not donate anything.

Let it go sister, and send her some funds (that's if you have any anyway).

@timy22 , thanks for the effort, I can assure you that great step would push many prospective scammers back to the drawing board (kindly forward her account number via PM).

17 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2016
@Godzchild

I think it's important I address the fact that my uproar was never meant to demean you in anyway. I could assist and solicit for more assistance from other members without any verification, but that would entice desperate people.

The measures taken would definitely open doors for other genuine persons. On Nairaland, anyone can be anything so don't get too bothered when people like me doubt similar stories.

I wish you a healthy and safe delivery ma'am. Above all, surround yourself with good people specially in a time like this.

19 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by nasha1(f): 10:33am On May 09, 2016
Acidosis:

Lol, I thought you said you'll empty your account for her without proper investigation?

Why are you shaming the so called bad people who called for investigation? The same investigative report you hurriedly referenced in your desperate display of ignorance? Why are you thanking timy22 for the same measure you kicked against? Don't you have shame?

Come here and tell people your grandmother is dying, as long as no investigation is done, ACIDOSIS & FRIENDS will not donate anything.

Let it go sister, and send her some funds (that's if you have any anyway).

@timy22 , thanks for the effort, I can assure you that great step would push many prospective scammers back to the drawing board (kindly forward her account number via PM).

No shame 2 you and the people who liked ur useless sarcastic posts. u came at me did i call u? u could have just say she needs 2 be verified 4 these reasons then proceeding at showing other threads as a show of concern but but u wanted 2 form wiser by telling me 2 go donate to those ones too,is it ur money? Did I force or begged any of u for money?.i am thanking her because i felt the story was genuine especially when she contacted 2 people who she sent her pictures with a protruding tummy. i said shame those who were saying she's online all the time how come she has a charged phone and went 2 ask her friends on facebook about her situation. When u read tearoses post u know,this is someone who reason.Oh u that have money,why didnt u just act like some men on this thread and keep quiet but as a little sissy,u joined the useless people here 2 act like u know it all.
i will let it go and if i choose to empty my bank account it's none of ur business,besides no be nairalander,most of people asking 4 verification only 1 or 2 end up giving something the rest are quiet donor.if u think giving is competition .
Now go and empty dat ur bank account (that if u have any undecided) and give this young lady u tried 2 shame.sissy.u can come and vomit on my post,i won't engage u again,unless u tell me ur name is sandra.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 10:34am On May 09, 2016
@OP
Someone has donated £20 to help with your requested procurement of baby stuff

Anyone else willing to support her through paypal donation can PM me

I intend to send my donation + the £20 donated to you before the end of this week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 11:05am On May 09, 2016
Well done Timy22, God bless you. If she you an account number when you visited her, kindly send it to me via pm thanks
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 11:06am On May 09, 2016
So why is she super tight about her account details? I asked to PM and she ignored.

Whatever sha. they no dey force person to donate to am.I don't do PayPal. Just to simply send someone in naija to pay small something into her account.
Guess I've to unfollow the thread at this point.
Useless bantering had set in.

jaybee3:
@OP
Someone has donated £20 to help with your requested procurement of baby stuff

Anyone else willing to support her through paypal donation can PM me

I intend to send my donation + the £20 donated to you before the end of this week.

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 11:10am On May 09, 2016
cococandy:
So why is she super tight about her account details? I asked to PM and she ignored.

Whatever sha. they no dey force person to donate to am.I don't do PayPal. Just to simply send someone in naija to pay small something into her account.

I actually spoke to her on the phone and kinda advised to stop trying to convince everyone since those that will troll will always do so regardless.

If you still have strong feelings about helping out then please don't feel deterred so go ahead and if not it's still fine since help is already around the corner

Much love
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 11:14am On May 09, 2016
jaybee3:

I actually spoke to her on the phone and kinda advised to stop trying to convince everyone since those that will troll will always do so regardless.

If you still have strong feelings about helping out then please don't feel deterred so go ahead and if not it's still fine since help is already around the corner

Much love

Point is will I throw the money in the air?
No account detail.

As always thanks for your good works.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2016
cococandy:

Point is will I throw the money in the air?
No account detail.

As always thanks for your good works.

I understand your frustration but there are possible reasons for the delay especially considering she is already deep into her 3rd trimester.

I will call her in a bit and ask her to post her account number on the thread

5 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2016
I have her account details. I can give it to anyone that wants to donate but I can't type it here. Guess she wants some sort of secrecy.

She's not been online for sometime now, even my last set of emails to her are still unreplied. I hope all is well undecided
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 11:50am On May 09, 2016
ifyalways:
I have her account details. I can give it to anyone that wants to donate but I can't type it here. Guess she wants some sort of secrecy.

She's not been online for sometime now, even my last set of emails to her are still unreplied. I hope all is well undecided
Okay. Can you send it to me please? Thanks
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by smokeydrinky: 11:51am On May 09, 2016
cococandy:

probably because u weren't so nice initially.

yes people, I know scammers abound but plz can we treat anyone soliciting as genuine until proven otherwise. just write kind things and wait for the verification before helping if you are led to.

God curse poverty sha. its only extreme need that will make ple resort to begging nlders with their very foul mouths. If you have acid tongue, reserve it for proven scammers. don't you lash out at innocent ple who may be emotionally unstable at the time.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 11:51am On May 09, 2016
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by smokeydrinky: 11:54am On May 09, 2016
cococandy:
Pls fvck off.
you weren't so nice initially. no need for the insult.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 11:56am On May 09, 2016
cococandy:

Okay. Can you send it to me please? Thanks
I will PM you.

I called her now and she said she's fine, in church actually. And she doesn't want her account number posted here. Please let's respect her privacy.

Email ifyalways at gmail with subject " Account" and I'll send it to you.

Cc Zed7
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by taryour(f): 12:45pm On May 09, 2016
ifyalways:

I will PM you.

I called her now and she said she's fine, in church actually. And she doesn't want her account number posted here. Please let's respect her privacy.

Email ifyalways at gmail with subject " Account" and I'll send it to you.

Cc Zed7

hi sis good morning. please kindly mail me her account details as well. Thanks
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by timy22(f): 1:13pm On May 09, 2016
dominique:
Well done Timy22, God bless you. If she you an account number when you visited her, kindly send it to me via pm thanks

No I didn't collect her acct details
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 1:28pm On May 09, 2016
timy22:

No I didn't collect her acct details

I've requested from Ify, thanks

[size=2pt]Sorry about our little altercation on yourthread [/size]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by pickabeau1: 2:17pm On May 09, 2016
good to know it ended well
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2016
nasha1:

No shame 2 you and the people who liked ur useless sarcastic posts. u came at me did i call u? u could have just say she needs 2 be verified 4 these reasons then proceeding at showing other threads as a show of concern but but u wanted 2 form wiser by telling me 2 go donate to those ones too,is it ur money? Did I force or begged any of u for money?.i am thanking her because i felt the story was genuine especially when she contacted 2 people who she sent her pictures with a protruding tummy. i said shame those who were saying she's online all the time how come she has a charged phone and went 2 ask her friends on facebook about her situation. When u read tearoses post u know,this is someone who reason.Oh u that have money,why didnt u just act like some men on this thread and keep quiet but as a little sissy,u joined the useless people here 2 act like u know it all.
i will let it go and if i choose to empty my bank account it's none of ur business,besides no be nairalander,most of people asking 4 verification only 1 or 2 end up giving something the rest are quiet donor.if u think giving is competition .
Now go and empty dat ur bank account (that if u have any undecided) and give this young lady u tried 2 shame.sissy.u can come and vomit on my post,i won't engage u again,unless u tell me ur name is sandra.

If you've ever done virtual businesses, you'll understand the fact that a customer can go to any length to ascertain the authenticity of a service provider. People asked for protruding photos with a face (what's wrong with that?) I've met clients who requested for a video chat, some asked for LinkedIn profile, etc. One even asked for a scanned passport page sometime in 2012/2013, I had no kobo to get it done, so I had to beg an active Nairalander to help me out with the fund.

Why do you see aids/help as something shameful that must be protected? Have you not seen bank managers who beg petty customers just to save their jobs and integrity? Do you think they don't have that abused "ego"?

So what can be too much to ask to save an innocent baby?

Why should I remain silent like some men? cheesy Because like a typical mgbeke, you want to insult a man, play the equality gender card, and get away with it? grin

I usually don't argue this much with women but I think "you don buy market with me today" (I've marked your moniker) cheesy

Meanwhile, let's stop derailing the thread, you can follow me for more 'wahala'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2016
Acidosis:

If you've ever done virtual businesses, you'll understand the fact that a customer can go to any length to ascertain the authenticity of a service provider. People asked for protruding photos with a face (what's wrong with that?) I've met clients who requested for a video chat, some asked for LinkedIn profile, etc. One even asked for a scanned passport page sometime in 2012/2013, I had no kobo to get it done, so I had to beg an active Nairalander to help me out with the fund.

Why do you see aids/help as something shameful that must be protected? Have you not seen bank managers who beg petty customers just to save their jobs and integrity? Do you think they don't have that abused "ego"?

So what can be too much to ask to save an innocent baby?

Why should I remain silent like some men? cheesy Because like a typical mgbeke, you want to insult a man, play the equality gender card, and get away with it? grin

I usually don't argue this much with women but I think "you don buy market with me today" (I've marked your moniker) cheesy

Meanwhile, let's stop derailing the thread, you can follow me for more 'wahala'.

Geeezzzzz why won’t you just keep a lid on it for crying out loud.

There is simply no right or wrong way in seeking help so stop trying to project your preference on others.

She hasn’t put a gun on anybody’s head for donation so the onus is on would be donors to follow their intuition.

So you know, TeHN has been involved with some intervention cases in the past where we’ve had to keep the identity of the recipient classified.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Acidosis(m): 3:25pm On May 09, 2016
jaybee3:

Geeezzzzz why won’t you just keep a lid on it for crying out loud.

There is simply no right or wrong way in seeking help so stop trying to project your preference on others.

She hasn’t put a gun on anybody’s head for donation so the onus is on would be donors to follow their intuition.

So you know, TeHN has been involved with some intervention cases in the past where we’ve had to keep the identity of the recipient classified.
Alright
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 4:43pm On May 09, 2016
Thanks somuch to everyone that rallied round to support me.its my mistake but u all have been so helpful.I am very grateful for the kind words and encouragement.I haven't been online cos of flat battery hence the reason am just showing up.I have gotten some money so I want to say thank you to the person that donated 20pound and 20k to me.thanks ever somuch and may the good lord continue to be with u all Hopefully this will be sorted soon,pls put me in prayers.Lets go spiritual,baby on d way.proud mum#grateful heart.thanks nairaland.Thanks Mrs timi for coming to verify me despite ur tight schedule,thanks mod for the off and on verification.yes.....its well

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.