Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. (30981 Views)

My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court / Save Me O ; Is It True That MMM Has Crashed? / I Would Have Get Marry To Igbo Lady But God Save Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 9:29am On May 05, 2016
Ok, i will give you the benefit of doubt. Take a picture with today's newspaper (the date should be shown clearly) against your bump. It shouldnt be a bump covered with clothing. just your visible pregnant stomach.
You can cover your face however......its just a suggestion oooh

10 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 9:52am On May 05, 2016
Goodmorning Godzlove,

Please stop saying you gave Gboliwe all the details, all I asked for was your old username and I also told you I wasn't doing any physical verification. You added the picture of a bump without a face. I appreciate the effort but I also told you since yesterday to take a picture with the face of the bump. I don't want a headless bump, it could belong to anyone. You are yet to reply me and do as instructed.

You also attached a hospital card. The card is of a primary health centre. If you are using a Primary health centre, your medical bill is greatly subsidized

8 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 10:29am On May 05, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

For my conscience sake I am making this post without prejudice or bias. You can decide on how to help afterwards.

The OP's previous username led me to many other findings and personally they are contradictory and raise a red flag. For instance, aside the chigozieblabla email that led to one facebook username, which she has denied as hers (I agree with her) facebook has turned up two or three other accounts from her and two of them I am certain, very very certain are hers but she still says she doesn't have a facebook account.

Secondly, in her previous ID she made an emotional post as recent as November 2015, even though she didn't ask for funds, nairalanders donated money and other stuff to her. She certainly wasn't pregnant then.

She told me in her mail that she met the man who impregnated her after she left her job in November 2015. If this information is true, then this post doesn't add up if we are to count from November to May.

She says her mother has been dead for about 10years now but in her previous Id She mentioned she "called my mom on the he phone.. ." , she talks about the mom in the present. (a 2014 post)

9 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On May 05, 2016
Hmmmn

So, she's a repeat beggar undecided

Different Facebook ids undecided

Different stories undecided

Bye!

Gboliwe, why don't you tell us her/his main handle? For future reference.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 10:47am On May 05, 2016
ifyalways:
Hmmmn

So, she's a repeat beggar undecided

Different Facebook ids undecided

Different stories undecided

Bye!

Gboliwe, why don't you tell us her/his main handle? For future reference.

I roped myself into silence when I publicly promised not to tell. Please, don't ask further. If she wants, let her do by herself.

And, she is actually female.

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 11:06am On May 05, 2016
Hmm, so she wasn't pregnant as at november last year now shes two weeks due.If she's two weeks due to delivery, she ought to have been pregnant as far back as Aug/Sept 2015.

@Godzchild, you should have created this thread with your original account if you had nothing to hide.I suggest you come clean and tell us exactly what you want.

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by timy22(f): 11:07am On May 05, 2016
Gboliwe:

I roped myself into silence when I publicly promised not to tell. Please, don't ask further. If she wants, let her do by herself.

And, she is actually female.

Have u meet her in person to verify things proper?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Zidjay(f): 11:33am On May 05, 2016
Following, smiley@Op, e go pain me if afterall, it's all lies. Trying to extort online with a fake pregnancy is a big NO NO!
Una no just get conscience at all lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by blank(f): 7:17pm On May 05, 2016
timy22:

You know you sell first grade children clothes, can you give her some and whilst at it, verify properly in person?

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2016
OP come and defend yourself.

See I have a 10week old baby and I can't imagine how it would feel to not have anything to take care of her at such a tender period. If you're for real I can contribute my student's mite so you will at least have pampers for your baby.

But that must be after it is proven beyond doubt that you're for real. Everyone is in some sort of need. I'm sure no one has money to throw away.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by timy22(f): 8:07pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=blank post=45345831]

You know you sell first grade children clothes, can you give her some and whilst at it, verify properly in person?

Thanks.
@ blanky blanky enu. grin funny u .
I dnt need to give her a bale to assist her now. Haba! grin

I can assist her in many ways.
@ blank , u wey fit research nd knw say I dey sell bale of children clothes, na u fit to verify if she is real.wink
Gbam! I give u d job; go nd verify if she is for real, and Abeg no fail mewink

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
Thanks gboliwe and ifyalways for trying to verify me,however some of ur conclusions are wrong.I wrote in my plea that I was working but had to stop at sum point especially with been pregnant.I got involved with the man lastyear,got pregnant early September,I was working but the company owned me for about three months no pay.I had to stop too as I couldn't continue and was so sick.I came online seeking justice on how to go about making the company pay me,dats why I wrote dat story.I wasn't soliciting funds,infact I got no money but people tried to see if I could get another job but the few who tried it didn't work cos of distance and all but they encouraged me to let go.I repeat that I got no fund,I didn't even ask for anything then because the father of my child was still communicating me.it was towards my fixed date for full marital rites that he absconded reasons best known to him.I decided to do manual jobs to survive which is wat I have been doing since to survive.I am in my nineth month,I sent u all my details there is no need to lie.yes am using a health centre but I was given list of things to buy,drugs to also buy and also I have to buy baby things hence d need I came online to beg for help.I stated that I need help for just this last period as I have limited time,I wasn't asking for everything just a little atleast to buy hospital needs and maybe old baby things.I sent my pics to u full pics and pregnant why shud I lie over this.yes in my other mail I spoke about a woman I called mum,my mum is dead for over 10years.The lady was a woman I called mum but she treated me otherwise by wanting to love-vendor me up with married men and our rshp failed I moved on.I can't lie about my parents been alive or dead.I know times are hard,u have a reason to ignore but whomsoever dat can help me just little enough to get few things for d birth I will be grateful.I have equally been a giver here in the past is just circumstance.Thanks everyone for reading my long epistle.it is well

3 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by olowookerekemi(f): 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
Godzchild:
Thanks gboliwe and ifyalways for trying to verify me,however some of ur conclusions are wrong.I wrote in my plea that I was working but had to stop at sum point especially with been pregnant.I got involved with the man lastyear,got pregnant early September,I was working but the company owned me for about three months no pay.I had to stop too as I couldn't continue and was so sick.I came online seeking justice on how to go about making the company pay me,dats why I wrote dat story.I wasn't soliciting funds,infact I got no money but people tried to see if I could get another job but the few who tried it didn't work cos of distance and all but they encouraged me to let go.I repeat that I got no fund,I didn't even ask for anything then because the father of my child was still communicating me.it was towards my fixed date for full marital rites that he absconded reasons best known to him.I decided to do manual jobs to survive which is wat I have been doing since to survive.I am in my nineth month,I sent u all my details there is no need to lie.yes am using a health centre but I was given list of things to buy,drugs to also buy and also I have to buy baby things hence d need I came online to beg for help.I stated that I need help for just this last period as I have limited time,I wasn't asking for everything just a little atleast to buy hospital needs and maybe old baby things.I sent my pics to u full pics and pregnant why shud I lie over this.yes in my other mail I spoke about a woman I called mum,my mum is dead for over 10years.The lady was a woman I called mum but she treated me otherwise by wanting to love-vendor me up with married men and our rshp failed I moved on.I can't lie about my parents been alive or dead.I know times are hard,u have a reason to ignore but whomsoever dat can help me just little enough to get few things for d birth I will be grateful.I have equally been a giver here in the past is just circumstance.Thanks everyone for reading my long epistle.it is well
pls wu is d lady in corper clothing den?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by timy22(f): 9:44pm On May 05, 2016
@ Godschild add me on wassap let's chat. sad
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 05, 2016
@Godzchild can you drop your old username?
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Qualer: 1:04am On May 06, 2016
Pidggin:

Okay, so you waited until now before informing people to help you? It does not make sense. Who paid for your ante-natal and who paid for your scans? Did he abscond today? What efforts have you been making to earn money since he left you na? Contact his family since you claim he has done some traditional rites, and please repent from this, all labor is honorable, look for something to do, stop this.

it will do you good to read from the beginning and comprehend before making ignorant comments!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Pidggin(f): 5:47am On May 06, 2016
Godzchild:
My dear begging is not honourable at all.its just a pity I am taking this option.if u read my writeup I explained I have been taking care of myself since,washing for people,doing domestic chores,what I get paid is what I have been living on.I have carried my cross judiciously and trusting God.I made plans on where to borrow to foot the hospital bill then pay back as I work.I was told in the hospital at this nineth month that I need total rest,I am bleeding and may have premature labour because of that I had to stop as its dangerous.my only hope to get the money I planned on crashed at the last-minute.I am now in a dilemma hence the reason I decided come online to ask for help.Even in my writeup I stated I just need help to birth after which I back the baby and go back to my struggle.Everyone has their personal issue and I can't be a liability but because of my condition and critical timing that's why am begging for help.I am not the person on Facebook I don't even know the name u are searching with.gboliwe wanted to confirm me I have sent the details since yesterday.Even if its used baby items I appreciate whatever I can get,the moment I birth I can never go back to begging.Godblessauthor=Pidggin post=45325111]

Okay, so you waited until now before informing people to help you? It does not make sense. Who paid for your ante-natal and who paid for your scans? Did he abscond today? What efforts have you been making to earn money since he left you na? Contact his family since you claim he has done some traditional rites, and please repent from this, all labor is honorable, look for something to do, stop this.

Sorry, but you gave us a Facebook ID and said you are not the person there, how do we verify you? Why don't you want to post your real username? Don't you think it will be helpful for verification? It's your call
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by taryour(f): 7:50am On May 06, 2016
Chai , if ONLY everyone can be HONEST. there will certainly be less difficulty and this world would have been a much much better place.

@ op IF your story is real then I really feel for you. I try imagine someone in your shoes and I think the best option for you now is find a relative to stay with, it can't be that bad so much that a relative wunt want to take in a "heavily pregnant woman and that's if your story is real "

it's not about sending funds to help you cause there are a whole lot of good hearted people on nairaland who are still willing to help out BUT their fingers has been bitten is the worst possible ways. for your own good and for the sake of that innocent child coming " if your story is true " someone here will find time and be kind enough to verify you.

and besides I don't see any big deal in posting some info about you here EVEN if it's your face, afterall it's not your face that matters but your child, and besides who keeps tabs of ppl faces when there are millions of things occupying ones mind on a daily basis.

Edited: I can't believe I just typed all that. Op your story really got me but pls do the needful and people will sure help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 8:09am On May 06, 2016
@Godzchild
Log in with you former usrname an send me a private message. Include some verification document like your health center card, ultrasound scan result and anything else you feel can remove any iota of doubt about your situation. I'll be expecting

1 Like

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Aminat508(f): 8:38am On May 06, 2016
Nawaooo.. Chai!!! angry
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 9:59am On May 06, 2016
Dear All,

She sent me a picture with her face and the face is actually the one I saw in the facebook accounts I mentioned before. She is pregnant for real.

Godzchild, help your case and answer the questions thrown at you. The moment you came online to ask for help, you should be ready to answer basic questions.

I wish you the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 10:21am On May 06, 2016
Thanks but I have answered the questions already.(quote author=Gboliwe post=45360286]Dear All,

She sent me a picture with her face and the face is actually the one I saw in the facebook accounts I mentioned before. She is pregnant for real.

Godzchild, help your case and answer the questions thrown at you. The moment you came online to ask for help, you should be ready to answer basic questions.

I wish you the best. [/quote]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by keepingmum: 10:36am On May 06, 2016
Godzchild:
Thanks but I have answered the questions already.(quote author=Gboliwe post=45360286]Dear All,

I wish you the best.

You have rather evaded the questions and repeatedly lied

Question 1 - Why did you choose to use a separate user id rather than your known ID?
2 - You denied ever having a facebook account yet Gboliwe says the pictures you sent him/her matches the pictures in one of the facebook accounts BUT you repeatedly deny this - LIE

You really need to either answer the above questions or close this account and go to your inlaws house. AFterall, if indeed traditional rites has been done, then your inlaws would not reject their grandchild especially as you have no biological parents. Failing that, i am sure your mother has relatives you can go to for help through your delivery period
you also have the option of contacting your relatives who stood as your parents when the marital rites were being carried out by your inlaws.

5 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Gboliwe: 10:39am On May 06, 2016
Godzchild:

I wish you the best.

No you haven't.

Have you sent the private mail to Dominique? I noticed you still have access to that username because you logged in with it yesterday.

timy22:

No. I also don't have plans of doing that. She stays in Lagos, I don't.
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Momcherry(f): 10:46am On May 06, 2016
Gboliwe:
Dear All,

I wish you the best.

What I don't understand is why she denied the Facebook Id. If she's serious, she'll be honest.

Abeg make I go face my own wahala..
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by ogehomes(f): 10:50am On May 06, 2016
You're ashamed of dropping your details here in the open, but you're not shy of asking for help huh?

You opened a new account when you have an existing one with details of your past dealings but you refuse to talk about it..

Madam, economy is not smiling, before I drop my hustler mite, I must be sure this not another scamming line cos too many Lies have been detected sef.

If your condition strong wella like you made it look, you won't hesitate to drop all the necessary, make you dey there dey drop info one by one undecided

4 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 12:47pm On May 06, 2016
I said the Facebook account is not mine because people were searching me with the wrong id.yes its not me at all...the corper pic etc they are not mine.I stopped been active on fbk a long while ago but I am on other platform which I didn't mind giving details to be verified.u asked for my gmail I gave it.As for my former id,gboliwe pls check when last I used it prior to yesterday.I stopped using it since lastyear infact I didn'thave the ppassword anymore I just abandoned it.I opened a new one to write my story.Gboliwe asked for the previous I'd on nairaland I sent it,then yesterday I decided to try all means to open the former id because I wanted to confirm its active and I opened it after months.The people that asked to verify me sent me private mail which I responded and sent all my data to.I didn't just want to drop my whole information publicly,they are to confirm then let me know which is best to publisize.Dominique asked for my info I sent all,miss ifyalways asked I sent all too,gboliwe asked I sent all,atleast these people can confirm me I can't be lying and asking to be confirmed.someone reached out to come see me in my place to confirm I have sent my home address...atleast I am not invisible.I even sent full pics....its not a scam pls.God save me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 12:51pm On May 06, 2016
I don't have any past dealings to hide my dear,the mods have it and have gone through my past writeup,if it has any iota of scam atleast they will call me out after going through it.I clarified the post about it.I am not ashamed of begging and asking because am trying to save my child,I only feel I should drop necessary details to those that want to confirm me.Thanks alsame for replying Godbless u(quote author=ogehomes post=45361838]You're ashamed of dropping your details here in the open, but you're not shy of asking for help huh?

You opened a new account when you have an existing one with details of your past dealings but you refuse to talk about it..

Madam, economy is not smiling, before I drop my hustler mite, I must be sure this not another scamming line cos too many Lies have been detected sef.

If your condition strong wella like you made it look, you won't hesitate to drop all the necessary, make you dey there dey drop info one by one undecided

[/quote]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2016
dominique:
@Godzchild
Log in with you former usrname an send me a private message. Include some verification document like your health center card, ultrasound scan result and anything else you feel can remove any iota of doubt about your situation. I'll be expecting

Start from the instructions above if you want us to take it further

Money ain't the problem so long as your integrity remains intact
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by Godzchild: 1:16pm On May 06, 2016
I have sent a mail to Dominique but his yet to reply.Thank uquote author=jaybee3 post=45365902]

Money ain't the problem so long as your integrity remains intact[/quote]
Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by jaybee3(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2016
Godzchild:
I have sent a mail to Dominique but his yet to reply.Thank uquote author=jaybee3 post=45365902]

Money ain't the problem so long as your integrity remains intact

Okay cool

I will get the report

Money will not change hands though as any help will be paid directly to the hospital, deal?

2 Likes

Re: Save Me!!!!its The 12th Hour O Lord. by dominique(f): 1:27pm On May 06, 2016
@ Godzchild, I've seen the emails from both your accounts. I couldn't reply as I don't know if you will be able to view it. I'm extremely busy at the moment but I will definitely get back to once I make my findings.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Divorce: He Claimed To Have A Degree In Mass Comm But He Has Just A Sch. Cert. / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / I Made My Ex-girlfriend(who Is Now A Single Mother) A Deal, Would You Take It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.