Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. (40770 Views)

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by free2blast(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2016
Nna, It's only in Nigelia that seeing someone all the time on social media makes that person a yeyeblity.....all Rinda's wealth can't make that face beautiful but it can bleach the skin sha.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 03, 2016
Still trying to make sense of this hopeless report.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 03, 2016
calebbintus:
How is this news?

May God punish the MOD that moved this to front page.

click like if you agree, click share if you think I should be banned again
am telling u ooo
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Figs(m): 9:21pm On May 03, 2016
who after God epp?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by GloriaNinja(f): 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
Good for her but her dress in that picture looks ugly.

1 Like

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by fortunechy(m): 9:28pm On May 03, 2016
attention seeker....yeyebility wanna be

2 Likes

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 03, 2016
Please apart from been Linda's sis, "who is she?" And what does she sell.....like first time m hearing her name tho..
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Favored4gud: 9:34pm On May 03, 2016
Smh. Ppl!! Must your life be on public??
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by chyket(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2016
Currently who is She without the appendage Linda ikeji sister?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 03, 2016
But why is your chin like the bride of chucky tho?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by nikkyshyne(f): 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
ifex370:
Which success.. Success from selling okpa undecided

Be advised.. The more attention you guys give this girl the more she becomes popular over nothing
So are you jealous?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by barragan: 10:08pm On May 03, 2016
See as she take her parents wash am. Laura where you keep your mama Na. Na wa oo. Lol.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 03, 2016
She definitely didn't take this pics in Linda's "over hyped" multi million dollar house because the light switch is not fixed. grin
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Speakdatruth: 10:10pm On May 03, 2016
Everybody Hates Laura
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by yinkslinks(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2016
So u have made it now cus u Bleep ogbonaya kanu that failed footballer who looks older than his bro kanu? smh. by the way why did you run from NL? me wey be man fine pass you with broad chest grin grin grin grin grin grin
darmys:
Laura Ikeji gave credit of her success to her big sister Linda. Laura has mentioned that the fame she enjoys today is all thanks to Linda.
She took to Instagram to give her sister credit again. She wrote;

After God,it's her @officiallindaikeji I went from being "that girl" to LAURA because of her. Thanks Linda. Outfit from @charismahomeoffashion

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE81kv5sfXL/?taken-by=lauraikeji

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by datoun(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2016
Second Base Jare
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by youngnigga22(m): 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed facially ugly girls like showing side face in pic? cos many people look attractive from the side grincheesy

tongue
as if you are beautiful SMH . Babe u resemble my village masquerade
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by freecocoa(f): 10:19pm On May 03, 2016
Wait! Her name was formally 'that girl' and now she's Laura?

I don't follow. undecided
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Menace2Society(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2016
Chuksemi:
I like this. Adore her, she is your saviour. So laura isn't an ingrate? And knows she is worthless without linda. Cool.....

God make me a Linda to my family.
What a joke undecided

1 Like

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by surestakes: 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed facially ugly girls like showing side face in pic? cos many people look attractive from the side grincheesy

tongue

I dey tell you. Nothing worse than an ugly person that bleaches. Which is exactly what she is undecided
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by wilsonbright: 10:25pm On May 03, 2016
One thing I love about her is the way she dresses
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by chidozieikeji2: 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
4nobody4every1:
who Laura don help grin grin
e don ep us with fuel
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by rhymxkid(m): 10:35pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

tongue

are u "any" beautiful than she is??
small girls of this century sha...
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 03, 2016
darmys:
Laura Ikeji gave credit of her success to her big sister Linda. Laura has mentioned that the fame she enjoys today is all thanks to Linda.
She took to Instagram to give her sister credit again. She wrote;

After God,it's her @officiallindaikeji I went from being "that girl" to LAURA because of her. Thanks Linda. Outfit from @charismahomeoffashion

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE81kv5sfXL/?taken-by=lauraikeji

Excuse me what is she talking about
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by GuDErboY(m): 10:42pm On May 03, 2016
If its Laura mata......Pls call me a hater.

1 Like

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by ijebu2020: 11:22pm On May 03, 2016
Ths girl is sick..continue to live under Lindas shadow and money...may God help you that Linda one day decides to marry a man like Teebliss.then e go clear for ur eyes..better wake up nd be urself hissss
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Babe2sure(f): 11:25pm On May 03, 2016
That is reflected glory girl. Continue to bask in it. Keep doing you!

Attention-seeker undecided
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by anigold(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

tongue

hahahahahhahahaha lol sister u get bad mouth gaan but I think bad belle de worry you..
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by costandi(m): 11:35pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

tongue
Very, true. But the side face couldn't even save her grin

3 Likes

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Orikinla(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2016
Nigerians love to use our Almighty Baba God for camouflage. Even armed robbers, looters, call girls, runs babes, kidnappers and sex traffickers in Nigeria give credit to God for their success and then tell lies to decorate the rest. Here is someone a top guy named Isa at STB-MCcann, an advertising firm in Yaba gave N400, 000 (four hundred thousand naira) for her hip hop rap LP and she and family used the money for shopping and wasted the guy's investment! What a scandal!
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Frabidel(f): 11:45pm On May 03, 2016
nice one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naeto C Appointed By Governor Ihedioha As Special Assistant On Lagos Liaison / DJ Cuppy Storms The Gym After Eating Too Much Amala During Xmas Season (photos) / Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.