Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. (40772 Views)

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / 'Why I Went Back To Annie' - 2Face Opens Up / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by nonix22(m): 11:47pm On May 03, 2016
brixton:
**Singing**

Yellow fiver u de bleach o u de bleach, yeye fowl, stinky thing, u de bleach o u dey bleach.
I noticed that e be like say she dey bleach o. tho, I never gave a damn about her until recently but that skin colour doesn't look like with so in default setting.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Ejytex(m): 12:01am On May 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed facially ugly girls like showing side face in pic? cos many people look attractive from the side grincheesy

tongue
My swthrt!U wowo pass her o...
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Leebeedo(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2016
........and who's Laura?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by uchennaq(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2016
YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by vicky85(f): 1:54am On May 04, 2016
darmys:

READ More on this story and others on Daminaj Blog

http://www.daminaj.com/2016/05/after-god-its-linda-laura-ikeji-credits.html
Pleas next time if you dont have any news to post...just copy and paste news from Nairaland here than posting a picture of a girl just updating her instagram page..pls who is Laura? is she a Lawyer?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by retake89(m): 2:38am On May 04, 2016
lekanafo:
please park well,who that story son epp?

Thinking!!! Where d daughter
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by overboard(m): 5:01am On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=45290618]Nigerians love to use our Almighty Baba God for camouflage. Even armed robbers, looters, call girls, runs babes, kidnappers and sex traffickers in Nigeria give credit to God for their success and then tell lies to decorate the rest. Here is someone a top guy named Isa at STB-MCcann, an advertising firm in Yaba gave N400, 000 (four hundred thousand naira) for her hip hop rap LP and she and family used the money for shopping and wasted the guy's investment! What a scandal![/quote

This.must have been a while back. N400k na beans now.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Vince77(m): 5:04am On May 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Wait! Her name was formally 'that girl' and now she's Laura?

I don't follow. undecided
Dunno if anyone has answered u but lemme make it clear.
U usually refer to pple as "that guy", "that girl", "that man", "that woman" when u don't kw them.
Jst imagine u went out with a frnd and u happn to see Laura chilling somewhere. Would u say to ur frnd "see that girl" or would u say "see Laura"
U understand now??
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by henrygale(m): 5:04am On May 04, 2016
Soon,dey will have a lil quarrel which they could have settled privately,instead,she will come splash it over the internet forgetting all ds posts of praises to the sister.
Lesson so far: never take ds celebrities / yeyebrities seriously. They just get excited at d moment things are going well,and loses it once things turns sour just like drug addicts!
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by freecocoa(f): 5:21am On May 04, 2016
Vince77:

Dunno if anyone has answered u but lemme make it clear.
U usually refer to pple as "that guy", "that girl", "that man", "that woman" when u don't kw them.
Jst imagine u went out with a frnd and u happn to see Laura chilling somewhere. Would u say to ur frnd "see that girl" or would u say "see Laura"
U understand now??
I was goofing around, I totally knew what she meant and I would most likely say see "that girl". undecided

1 Like

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by hornyman(m): 5:26am On May 04, 2016
Tipss:
Laura go and marry

What if she has not found the man to marry her, so she will force herself on just any man, all because the world must see that she's married. The time one satisfy the world has passed. Don't try to satisfy anyone, cos no matter what u do people will still criticise. Whether married or single. If married now, silly talks like, oh she married someone with kids already, oh she is too young for the man, oh the man is so ugly, oh they will still split, oh the man does not earn good income, oh he depends on the lady's family wealth, oh this oh that. Sometimes I wonder what kind of society we are, by the way, marriage is not suppose to be a must. If someone decides he or she doesn't wants to marry so be it. But here in Nigeria if the person is not married in certain age we tend to call for the person's head. Marriage is not a do or die affair. That's my view and people's should be respected on issues.

1 Like

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by ifex370(m): 6:25am On May 04, 2016
nikkyshyne:
So are you jealous?

No..am ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by similialayi(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2016
How e take stop me from attending lecture this mawnin :
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Missonas(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
Hmm since when did fame become success
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Sparkle777(f): 6:40am On May 04, 2016
Tipss:
Laura go and marry

Una don start, bah? When she jumps into a rubbish marriage, na still una go dey yab her still. Laura honey, just be urself.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by tammie24: 6:46am On May 04, 2016
ifex370:
Which success.. Success from selling okpa undecided

Be advised.. The more attention you guys give this girl the more she becomes popular over nothing
the exact question I was asking in head
What Success
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Phrankin(m): 6:53am On May 04, 2016
The only thing I like about this girl is her brutal honesty
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by kingsfield(m): 7:00am On May 04, 2016
ifex370:
Which success.. Success from selling okpa undecided

Be advised.. The more attention you guys give this girl the more she becomes popular over nothing
Her success pain am.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by kingsfield(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2016
Mckandre:
Under feeder
I rly need dis kind of feeder.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by femliany(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2016
Worldly achievement when the perilous time is just drawing closer each day..Jesus may come soon
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 7:33am On May 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Have you noticed facially ugly girls like showing side face in pic? cos many people look attractive from the side grincheesy

tongue
like u are not ugly
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 7:34am On May 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:

tongue
like u are not ugly grin
Stupedinluv:

tongue
like u are not ugly
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 04, 2016
Her own good,not everyone with rich siblings or relatives feel their impact in their lives
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Nobody: 7:36am On May 04, 2016
tspun:
O
help me ask her
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Sammie23: 8:31am On May 04, 2016
Gv it a rst olready we dn hear..dprince b no disturb lyk dz angry
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by 1Dray(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2016
Stupedinluv:

tongue

You pretty?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Richtronix(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2016
This girl is UGLY. Too Igbotic for my liking and she would not get 'IT"....
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Eddy2cute(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2016
Hummm this laura ugly sha
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by Mike008(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
Still dunno her.
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by SlimShaddy10(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2016
please way Mikel brother. you no go come appreciate your business brother Mikel?

well, I no blame her oooo!!!! she admires her sister.

if Na you nko?
Re: After God Its Linda. I Went From Being That Girl To Laura All Because Of Her. by rubyradiance(f): 10:41am On May 04, 2016
Like seriously what does thiss girl LAURA do for a living?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Storms The Gym After Eating Too Much Amala During Xmas Season (photos) / Meet Veso Golden Oke, Nigerian Transgender Living In Ghana (Photos, Video) / I Don’t Mind Dating A Younger Man Now – Ara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.