Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,097 members, 7,863,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! (5235 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / Who Wan Marry These Girls ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by LilNetty(m): 7:49am On May 04, 2016
cozy7:
Following your doctrine, after you've condemned enviable positions, I'm now left with d feeling that it's better to just go to my village n marry a stack illiterate, then spend d rest of life being ashamed.

On a second thought, I'd rather remain single, Op right? U no well, thunder fire.........
finish your statement nah...
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by Chrisx1x(m): 8:21am On May 04, 2016
LilNetty:
When it comes to good wives, there are careers you should not
consider marrying women from. There are sho cking reasons why
police women, TV news anchors, nurses, lawyers and politicians
don’t make good wives.

——– POLICE WOMAN ———
A police woman carries so much power that when her husband tries
to raise a hand, he is told..”Unless you want to rot in jail”.
It is very hard to tame a police woman, unless you have some
authority that can neutralize her powers.
Another obvious reason what these women don’t make good wives
is the fact that they are rarely at home to cook for the husband. Just
when you are about to sleep, a phone call rings, demanding that she
must report on duty. And when you are about to settle in a city,
your wife is transferred to hardship areas.
——-NURSES——–
Nursing profession is a calling, just like NUNS. These people always
attend to patients in critical conditions as well as stable conditions.
The psychological torture they go through make them lose interest in
bedroom matters, which is why they are cold in bed.
It is also reported that Nurses, on duty, befriend doctors. So-when
the husband is warming the bed alone, the nurse is warming a room
in hospital alongside her “lover”, doctor. Sometimes-I have witnessed
before-some nurses sleep with patients.
——– LAWYERS———
Lawyers are powerful people in society. If you want to lose your
home, property, your children and even your entire life, marry a
female lawyer. If your wife is an activist, chances of leading a
miserable life are very high.
One interesting thing about female lawyers is that they understand
law very well; they can easily manipulate you when buying property
or making any investment.
One common character about lawyers is that they are used to
handling cases, so even when the husband tries to discipline her, he
will be reminded that courts exist. A man will, therefore, be left living
like a slave.
——TV NEWS ANCHORS/PRESENTERS——-
These are the worst people to marry.TV presenters are extremely
beautiful, and since they appear on screens daily, chances of
catching the eye of the high and mighty are high. You know one
thing with women, they can’t resist power and money.so-if a
wealthy person approaches her, even if she is married, chances of her
accepting the advances are almost 100 %.
The poor husband will be left dying of depression as a wealthy man
elope with his wife.
You can only manage these girls if you have power and money.
——– POLITICIANS ——–
Women politicians are all over. It is very hard to find a female
politician who is happily married and faithful-if she is faithful then
there is something wrong with her.
These politicians are also law makers, so chances of intimidating
husbands are very high

I stand to be corrected tho....
i was expecting to see things like "acting and music" in your list.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by Man2utd(m): 8:27am On May 04, 2016
LilNetty:
Gosh! can't u air ur opinion without insulting me

May I ask what you do, even if I have an idea, I am not the type that jumps into conclusion.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by Doubleagent008(m): 8:34am On May 04, 2016
firstolalekan:

I don't want a full house wife. Full House wives to me have low self-esteem...
That's is not true sir. tho some situations may prove that to be true but I believe the contrary will be supported by most situations
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2016
firstolalekan:
Na who person go com marry na undecided cry
my broda I tier oohhhhhhhhhh
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by slytubadth(m): 10:29am On May 04, 2016
LilNetty:
Gosh! can't u air ur opinion without insulting me
Are you looking for a husband. good way to start by creating ds topic, what do you do for a living? lets start there.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by LilNetty(m): 10:54am On May 04, 2016
slytubadth:
Are you looking for a husband. good way to start by creating ds topic, what do you do for a living? lets start there.
Lols...Am happly married With Kids... So....??
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by Gbpereluvmama: 12:49pm On May 04, 2016
Naija boys stop this illusion abt nurses, if dey don't take care of patients, u will say dey r bad, if dey take care of u well, u will still complain. nursing simply means care, get that.
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by ariyike23(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You are a lawyer?...and you write like this? shocked shocked shocked
Hmmmm.

Lol,bro.. like i said im able to seperate career frm my personal life.. im a soji lawyer,lol.. dnt mind me,wen im in d office ,i speak and write d best english,not shortforms..Dis is an online forum,ders no need coming ere to stunt kos i studied law,im nt dose 1nes dat drink and breathe law..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by ariyike23(f): 2:36pm On May 04, 2016
0ubenji:

Was she expected to write so formally juz to express herself on a social platform because she's a lawyer?..
Ur reasonin level exists in a thin line btw hypocrisy and folly..

Lol,exactly wah i told him.. I dnt need to cme ere to stunt kos im a lawyer.. I have a life outside my career,so eveything shuldnt be about law..wen im in my office and legal world,i speak and write impeccably,dis is jes a forum,we er jes ere to av fun..No need bin too serious
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by ScofieldBello(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2016
I know your type.
Hyprocrisy and folly? grin grin
You know so well that a lawyer won't write like she did. I don't condone mediocrity.
I bet you don't know what you wrote down there.

Well, your reasoning level exists in a thick line between mediocrity and sarcasm.

She wasn't even as pained as you are. Once again, I know your type.

0ubenji:

Was she expected to write so formally juz to express herself on a social platform because she's a lawyer?..
Ur reasonin level exists in a thin line btw hypocrisy and folly..
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 04, 2016
Teachers and traders
firstolalekan:
Na who person go com marry na undecided cry
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by ariyike23(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2016
ScofieldBello:
I know your type.
Hyprocrisy and folly? grin grin
You know so well that a lawyer won't write like she did. I don't condone mediocrity.
I bet you don't know what you wrote down there.

Well, your reasoning level exists in a thick line between mediocrity and sarcasm.

She wasn't even as pained as you are. Once again, I know your type.
\

Easy bro,yu wan fight?? Ontop way wey lawyer suppose write?? Well i can write in any manner as long as you get the message im trying to pass accross..You understand right??I honestly dont see the need to come blow law jargons here,you dont need to go at his throat, He also has a locus standi in the subject matter. Like i said,im just here to have fun,dont doubt my lawyering skills,i work with the very best. RES IPSA LOQUITO

Plus if u doubt me,check marianne_bee on IG,dough its on private buh u gonna c my bio dere.. i jes cnt help writing like dis grin
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 04, 2016
Diabolic, but the op need to add banker
Chicagoesontop:
All Of Them Are Correct, I Have Dated A Nurse, I Have A Cousin Sister Who Is A Lawyer She Is Not Married Yet @37, I Have Been Intimidated By A Policewoman On The Road For Nothing, And I Have A Friend His Mother Is A News Caster, She Is Not Living With Her Husband Because She Is Busy Moving With The Big Shots In The Society Even In Her Children's Face, And She Is Diabolic .... So OP, One Bottle Of ALOMO For All The Points You Made !!!
Re: Why You Should Not Marry These Women: Nurses, Police Women!!! by NemzySeries(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2016
ScofieldBello:
You are a lawyer?...and you write like this? shocked shocked shocked
Hmmmm.
dis is a social forum abeg......or were u xpecting her to drop a petition? u take life too crious

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Deep poo! / My Friend Needs A Husband. / What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.