Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165884 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Smellymouth: 2:12pm On May 04, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...no ooo am not supposed to be there...them guys up there, no homo they gat it .

Egbon, u re handsome...

NoHomo# cool

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ireneony(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

tiwa own no get sense, him fvck up big time, fine guys with good heart are still available grin
yeah grin...
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by vizkiz: 2:24pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

better

lol...don't be too sure tongue

juhan:
dont worry i always have my revenge.

come on! But I said sorry sad
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by robosky02(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2016
ukwu longest time... lol
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:

lol...don't be too sure tongue
dont try that shiit with me o grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2016
redgem:
skywalker888 seems you are tosyne's alternate moniker
Madam, face the person you're trading words with, don't bring me into this fiddle.. You have been mentioning my moniker and I have been turning deaf ears to your comments.. It will be of your own good if you stop mentioning me otherwise,
I trust you wouldn't like me to give you paracetamol this afternoon
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Tommfrench(m): 2:50pm On May 04, 2016
redgem:
Emmmmmmm op please, remove tosyne2much and add Tommfrench
Lol

every guy is handsome in their own little ways...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2016
skywalker888:
She has no point at all.. That's how we ladies sometimes act when crushing on a guy who refused to give us attention.. The alleged unqualified dude does not only have a cute face but tall with a good body structure.. Bop He's slim and about 6ft 4in or so [/b]
How'd you know? shocked The only time I said that was during Mr Nairaland contest tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On May 04, 2016
esosa993:

you are cute if that's you on your DP, and as for the OP she's only admiring them there's no biggie if a gal tells a guy he's cute.
Hi...
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by layla129(f): 2:53pm On May 04, 2016
Whose picture is that last one? Someborry give me his number puleaseee grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ireneony(f): 2:56pm On May 04, 2016
layla129:
kikikiki grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by misspicy(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:
photo of ya brother or grin grin
grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
Who needs a fine boy who has trust issues, STEWPID character and thinks the world of himself? undecided Pls I want that ugly chimpanzee with a beautiful heart who knows just how to treat a lady fine and knows her worth, the ugly face won't count, in fact that ugly face with time will become the most handsome guy on earth wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 3:11pm On May 04, 2016
Hadez:
Hello all, now I have taken my time to move round nairaland to check out for handsome men (I love handsome men). So according to their profile picture, I have selected 8 handsome guys on nairaland. Sorry I might not be right o but I see them as handsome wink

If I didn't add your pix I didn't see it dat is why

1. Naijaboiy: I heard he won the Mr nairaland competition so according to that, he is my number one most handsome nairalander. It is not easy to win a competition.

2. Shamstiel: he seems like a troll to me but the last picture he had online was wao! I love men with Pink lips.

3. StfuareyouGod: I love guys with beards you and those lips are just too attractive. Handsome man he looks like the man of all women's dreams

4. Strahovski1: I think he is Indian, he looks Indian in that picture and I love that cool boy looks wink

5.Tosyne2much: This calm and gentle woman basher who wouldn't stop telling us 10 ways to disrespect women is just looking handsome when I checked his profile I was expecting something less but he disappointed me by looking handsome

6.vizkiz: This one is always insulting people both men and women but most especially women. But he looks different from his attitude. Handsome

7.Maxi112: oh my gosh! embarassed this guy just won me eyes cuz I stare at his picture for a while before uploading. Fine boy

8. Kulboy: thank you KashyBaby, I love his eyes cheesy
OP, where you put my Handsome Tommfrench Abeg modify cry

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:

come on! But I said sorry sad

okay
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 04, 2016
Fine boys everywhere

STFUareyouGod put that tongue back to where it's supposed to be - inside your mouth! angry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ariyike23(f): 3:24pm On May 04, 2016
Omotayor123:

OP, where you put my Handsome Tommfrench Abeg modify cry

His actually fine.. d face,wat mks it beta is his corporate clothes..i have a fetish for guys that dress corporately.. I hope his character is also fine.. A fine face wiout a good character is zero for me
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by wristbangle: 3:28pm On May 04, 2016
They are all cute guys #no homo#

So vizkiz, u handsome like this? cool. See ur head like calabash own.

Naijaboiy, ur lips don dey black o! tongue

But why is tommfrench missing In that list?

Abeg, no forget to include me among top 10 "UGLY" guys on Nairaland cheesy when u drop the thread

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by misspicy(f): 3:29pm On May 04, 2016
author=skywalker888post=45305822]Truth be told, these guys are very cute.. I don't even know which one to pick

Btw, who would every think STFUareyouGod would be that cute? grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by RuggedArab: 3:31pm On May 04, 2016
*****Observing*****
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2016
wristbangle:
They are all cute guys #no homo#

So vizkiz, u handsome like this? cool. See ur head like calabash own.

Naijaboiy, ur lips don dey black o! tongue

But why is tommfrench missing In that list?

Abeg, no forget to include me among top 10 "UGLY" guys on Nairaland cheesy when u drop the thread
Vizkiz no bad at all oooooo... The first time I visited him in Ekiti, I be like, so dis women basher fine reach like this sef ? cheesy hehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MRNipples(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
Who needs a fine boy who has trust issues, STEWPID character and thinks the world of himself? undecided Pls I want that ugly chimpanzee with a beautiful heart who knows just how to treat a lady fine and knows her worth, the ugly face won't count, in fact that ugly face with time will become the most handsome guy on earth wink
awww babe, u must be reffering to me. im so ugly but i have a beautiful heart.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by wristbangle: 3:36pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Vizkiz no bad at all oooooo... The first time I visited him in Ekiti, I be like, so dis women basher fine reach like this sef ? cheesy hehehehehe

Lolss. Really? It seems NL guys rock more than ladies
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 04, 2016
layla129:
Kulboy be making ladies harbour thoughts of cheating on their boyfriends. grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Lolss. Really? It seems NL guys rock more than ladies
I would really like to see the female edition of this thread... I really want to see if that hater wey her teeth be like roasted goat go feature for the rank... Smh

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:41pm On May 04, 2016
MRNipples:
awww babe, u must be reffering to me. im so ugly but i have a beautiful heart.

This ur moniker sef cry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MRNipples(m): 3:42pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

This ur moniker sef cry
lol dnt u like it? its romantic
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:43pm On May 04, 2016
MRNipples:
lol dnt u like it? its romantic
sad
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 04, 2016
ukjerry:

fvcking Raw

See, ur comment is now complete.

haaaa lol no be me talk am oo, but really those three can insult people chai......and if u see their faces you'd be be surprised at their comments
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by MRNipples(m): 3:45pm On May 04, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

sad
so what ya say? i might be so ugly but i have a heart of butterflies and red roses to offer u.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:46pm On May 04, 2016
MRNipples:
so what ya say? i might be so ugly but i have a heart of butterflies and red roses to offer u.

I see
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 04, 2016
firstking01:
Hi...

hello smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.