Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165863 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 04, 2016
wristbangle:

Lolss. Really? It seems NL guys rock more than ladies
i disagree grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by layla129(f): 4:34pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

come and take grin

Oya 080... undecided
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 04, 2016
layla129:

Oya 080... undecided
no, 08135526..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 04, 2016
olihilistic:
osedvgirl me I no fine
no pics na undecided
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by layla129(f): 4:37pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

no, 08135526..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ireneony(f): 4:38pm On May 04, 2016
this thread is funny grin
How come guys are tripping for their fellow dudes more than ladies?.. .I smell gay grin

3 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by chelseabmw(m): 4:39pm On May 04, 2016
Lol
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 04, 2016
Dannidom:
babe I swear na water be that as you the shout you come open your skirt wella I come see say true true you pata don soak finish.

I come dey wonder na so girls dey sweat reach?
cheesy cheesy now you talking, op is the cause grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
redgem:
Hahahahhahahhahhahaha.... Why is someone Pained? I wasn't the only one who said you should not be on the list...

Hahahahhahahhahhahaha.... Oga tosyne please don't be angry I beg of you... It was a slip of my finger grin

No hard feelings.... In fact you deserve to be number one.. Don't hit your head on the wall cos of what I posted

I sincerely apologize....thanks
Wait first, did I beg the OP to include my name? If NO, you must be a wailer

You don't need to apologize to me cos you're an inconsequential nincompoop.. Rather than making an apology, you should be more concerned about working towards minding your own business and stop being an attention seeking dumb girl

And to make matters worse, you claim you're a graduate yet you have no atom of sense and therefore display a degree of foolishness and dumbness.. Please stop acting like my cousin in Nursery 2 for God's sake, you should be way matured beyond all this.. Even though stup.idity is a free gift of nature, must you misuse your own Stupi.dity on nairaland?

When someone tries to remain calm and humble, your kind will still force words out of someone's mouth..

As I said earlier, don't ever cross my path again !!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 04, 2016
ireneony:
this thread is funny grin
How come guys are tripping for their fellow dudes more than ladies?.. .I smell gay grin
na lie jor, me ama faint here, dripping already cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by redgem(f): 4:41pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I would really like to see the female edition of this thread... I really want to see if that hater wey her teeth be like roasted goat go feature for the rank... Smh

Lol.....you should know that I ain't interested in all this...

If you took it too personal....Hmmmm Bros sowi
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don't need to apologize to me cos you're an inconsequential nincompoop.. Rather than making an apology, you should be more concerned about working towards minding your own business ans stop being an attention seeking nincompoop

And to make matter worse, you claim you're a graduate yet you have no atom of sense and therefore display height of foolishness and dumbness.. Please stop acting like my cousin in Nursery 2 for God's sake, you should be matured beyond all this.. Even though stup.idity is free gift of nature, must you must misuse your own Stupi.dity?

When someone tries to remain calm and humble, your kind will still force words out of someone's mouth

baba calm down na.

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
You don't need to apologize to me cos you're an inconsequential nincompoop.. Rather than making an apology, you should be more concerned about working towards minding your own business ans stop being an attention seeking nincompoop

And to make matter worse, you claim you're a graduate yet you have no atom of sense and therefore display height of foolishness and dumbness.. Please stop acting like my cousin in Nursery 2 for God's sake, you should be matured beyond all this.. Even though stup.idity is free gift of nature, must you must misuse your own Stupi.dity?

When someone tries to remain calm and humble, your kind will still force words out of someone's mouth

*faints* who heated your temper, free her ok, someone has already tackled her, pls dont spoil this sexy thread grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by redgem(f): 4:45pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:

Hahahahaha....are you through?

Lol....and he is Pained..

Sorry oh..... Buh you've sent this to the wrong person cos I won't exchange bad words with you #maturity

5 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 04, 2016
layla129:

angry angry
hehehehehe, you were even typing the number on ya dp, oya completionnnn, 220 grin

dial at your own peril cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

*faints* who heated your temper, free her ok, someone has already tackled her, pls dont spoil this sexy thread grin
I don't intend to derail this peaceful thread... This lady has been stalking me since last year and I have been trying to avoid her.. I have told her to steer clear off me but she wouldn't just stop looking for a way to start a quarrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ronald4ever(m): 4:49pm On May 04, 2016
StupĂ­dity is a free gift of nature. Lol Tosyne yaf killed me with laugh o. grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by yorex2011: 4:49pm On May 04, 2016
Please does anyone know any site that dashes money? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by layla129(f): 4:50pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

hehehehehe, you were even typing the number on ya dp, oya completionnnn, 220 grin

dial at your own peril cheesy cheesy

Who will dial 419 number? undecided
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't intend to derail this peaceful thread... This lady has been stalking my since last year and I have been trying to avoid her.. I have told her to steer clear off me but she wouldn't just stop looking for a way to start a quarrel
oh now i got it, don't you think shes crushing on you? what ya think
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by yorex2011: 4:51pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't intend to derail this peaceful thread... This lady has been stalking my since last year and I have been trying to avoid her.. I have told her to steer clear off me but she wouldn't just stop looking for a way to start a quarrel
Lol, are you sure its a lady behind that moniker sef shocked
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ALAGA1: 4:53pm On May 04, 2016
Thylord:
And you didnt add me mr sexy

grin grin who are you? Reveal the shrine you came from!!! cheesy

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 04, 2016
layla129:

Who will dial 419 number? undecided
kikikiiikikiiikiki *ayaf fall from bed ooo* cheesy cheesy

who said, they are not, ask Ireneony
grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by edetty(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2016
cosmic22:
I no fine?
Bors u too much,even as a guy,,,I trip,,,sha don't mind her,,,sha can't possibly go tru all the male profiles on nairaland to come up with a comprehensive list,,,so she did a write up on the more popular and frequent guys,,nothing bad abt that,,,buh ur too fresh,,,just like me,,,one love!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by redgem(f): 4:56pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

Oh please.... I don't want to dig through post...

Crush on who?

Someone should not make me post things here...

I love being on a lowkey and don't like controversies

No one should push me to the wall...

Oga tosyne please you better watch what you say...I've apologized haven't I?

Don't push me to the wall
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by RuggedArab: 4:56pm On May 04, 2016
HateU2, come and see sexy boys oh. cool Even NaughtyNau.ghty hips cannot stand these guys. grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2016
This is more like Top 8 guys I'm having a crush on.
#Green light thangz!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 4:59pm On May 04, 2016
osedvgirl:

I don't just understand oooo cos I don tire for this girl issue.. She storms on my threads saying they are bullshit; I no go talk

When people make positive remarks about me, she will always look for a way to paint me bad; I go still keep quiet

Today again, the OP ranked me amongst the most handsome dudes on nairaland, she told the OP to remove my name cos I'm unworthy; I still kept mute

As if that was not enough, she mentioned me telling people that I'm the one behind a moniker that tongue-lashed her for being an hater

See me see wahala ooooo
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by vizkiz: 5:00pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Vizki no bad at all oooooo... The first time I visited him in Ekiti, I be like, so dis women basher fine reach like this sef ? cheesy hehehehehe

deriz God! grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by RuggedArab: 5:04pm On May 04, 2016
redgem:

Oh please.... I don't want to dig through post...

Crush on who?

Someone should not make me post things here...

I love being on a lowkey and don't like controversies

No one should push me to the wall...

Oga tosyne please you better watch what you say...I've apologized haven't I?

Don't push me to the wall

You are already deep inside the wall. The dude said he does not need the apology; what are you apologizing for? #Youselfthinkam

What is your problem Ma'am! "Steer Clear"
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by cosmic22(m): 5:04pm On May 04, 2016
edetty:

Bors u too much,even as a guy,,,I trip,,,sha don't mind her,,,sha can't possibly go tru all the male profiles on nairaland to come up with a comprehensive list,,,so she did a write up on the more popular and frequent guys,,nothing bad abt that,,,buh ur too fresh,,,just like me,,,one love!

lol thanks bro......

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by redgem(f): 5:08pm On May 04, 2016
RuggedArab:

You are already deep inside the wall. The dude said he does not need the apology; what are you apologizing for? #Youselfthinkam

What is your problem Ma'am! "Steer Clear"

I've read what you posted.... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.