Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,632 members, 7,861,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (253084 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Still loving this story grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Haha who will not love dis great piece.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2016
Wow, this is a really nice story. Smartestpopqueen, i av a question for you, no offence meant but with the rate at which the sex scenes are going, if paradventure this story is eventually moved to sexuality section, will u continue updating the story?

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2016
Oladim001:
Wow, this is a really nice story. Smartestpopqueen, i av a question for you, no offence meant but with the rate at which the sex scenes are going, if paradventure this story is eventually moved to sexuality section, will u continue updating the story?
Nice Que........ Er...em... I think i wount have to stop if this Thread is being deported to the Sexuality section. Buh, i dont think they will do that. because with the way i write Fvck instead of Fùck, and pvssy instead of pùssy, i think that should earn this story a Literature stay. Or what do yhu think?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
[color=#000099][/color]Still loving this story grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Nice Que........ Er...em... I think i wount have to stop if this Thread is being deported to the Sexuality section. Buh, i dont think they will do that. because with the way i write Fvck instead of Fùck, and pvssy instead of pùssy, i think that should earn this story a Literature stay. Or what do yhu think?
Uhm, not sure. But if that's the only requirement for this thread to stay here then so be it. I hope no offence was taken. I asked cos i've seen cases of writers who just stop writing because their thread was removed from here. Anyhow sha, carry go.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:25am On Jul 05, 2016
Oladim001:
Uhm, not sure. But if that's the only requirement for this thread to stay here then so be it. I hope no offence was taken. I asked cos i've seen cases of writers who just stop writing because their thread was removed from here. Anyhow sha, carry go.
no offence taken man...... I wount ever dare do that to my readerz! Even if this story was moved to Hell, i will still Update it...... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
no offence taken man...... I wount ever dare do that to my readerz! Even if this story was moved to Hell, i will still Update it...... cheesy cheesy
Alright then, thats music to the ears.

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
I appreciate all mha faithful reader. Well, i need, every readers, irrespective of yhur opinions to tell me, what yhu think i need to Improve on..... Atleast to be a little better in writing.... Thanks all, in advance.... As i await yhur response...
Oladim001, T.gold, Rex1, Olufemiwhit, Ellagold, Aeonikt, Oye9ja, Elmogaji, Topeluvu, Greatsound, RealLORDzeus, Yasdon, Fidelismaria... Mickeymouse, Drfrey95 And many of yhu i couldnt mention......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Fidelismaria: 1:32am On Jul 06, 2016
cry U dint mention my name

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by elmogaji(m): 4:35am On Jul 06, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
I appreciate all mha faithful reader. Well, i need, every readers, irrespective of yhur opinions to tell me, what yhu think i need to Improve on..... Atleast to be a little better in writing.... Thanks all, in advance.... As i await yhur response...
Oladim001, T.gold, Rex, Olufemiwhit, Ellagold, Aeonikt, Oye9ja, Elmogaji, RealLORzeus, Yasdon... Etc...

Popqueen,u doing a gr8 job,d way u write d characters makes it real,I have created switches in almost all bae ' in my street, I don't know y dy are not working..... characters looks real,writing is not jampacked, vocabulary is superb,learnt a word or two,what you need to work on for me ,is your updates as our desire for more is increased with each update!!!!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:
cry
U dint mention my name
just did that, yhu are officially welcomed on board.....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by oye9ja(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2016
I can see you are here SmartestPopQUEEN, are you updating?

BTW curiosity pushed me to go check out your profile, something I don't do, and I just don't know, nice pix thou, I also followed you.

And I wish we can communicate thou I don't know how that's possible here on nairaland.com.

You are doing a good work dear, keep it up, don't disappoint me by derail or merry-going!

Go girl, you da best, after my bae though!
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2016
elmogaji:

SmartestPopqueen,u doing a gr8 job,d way u write d characters makes it real,I have created switches in almost all bae ' in my street, I don't know y dy are not working..... characters looks real,writing is not jampacked, vocabulary is superb,learnt a word or two,what you need to work on for me ,is your updates as our desire for more is increased with each update!!!!
com'on Man, thats funny.... I guess yhur switches are not working in them, because of the epileptic power supply in this country! grin, yhu need to get a very giant power generating device, that can supply yhu atleast, 1,500mega watts a day! Believe me, once yhu do that, yhur switches will start working..... Or yhu need to go for a medical test, the genes in yhu might not be enough to power up the switching ability..... Because it doesn't work in people with........ cheesy.... Never mind... grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:22am On Jul 06, 2016
oye9ja:
I can see you are here SmartestPopQUEEN, are you updating?

BTW curiosity pushed me to go check out your profile, something I don't do, and I just don't know, nice pix thou, I also followed you.

And I wish we can communicate thou I don't know how that's possible here on nairaland.com.

You are doing a good work dear, keep it up, don't disappoint me by derail or merry-going!

Go girl, you da best, after my bae though!
lips sealed......... Heart pumping in an appreciative mode..... Finally.... Thank yhu for that compliment.....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by elmogaji(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
com'on Man, thats funny.... I guess yhur switches are not working in them, because of the epileptic power supply in this country! grin, yhu need to get a very giant power generating device, that can supply yhu atleast, 1,500mega watts a day! Believe me, once yhu do that, yhur switches will start working..... Or yhu need to go for a medical test, the genes in yhu might not be enough to power up the switching ability..... Because it doesn't work in people with........ cheesy.... Never mind... grin..

tell me ooo
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2016
Well I don't know what to say cos I don't c u lacking anywhere
U update frequently, Ur use of word are good
U r very interactive with your readers

Inshort u r good
Cos dis story is among d tory dat made me join dis forum
Nd start communicating with others
I don't usually communicate with people
But dis story made me come out

Thanks very much
@SmartestPopQUEEN
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2016
Girl,you've got talent joor. Being a ghost reader for a while now but it'll be unfair if I don't comment. You're good. More data to your smartphone joor.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
YASDON:
Well I don't know what to say cos I don't c u lacking anywhere
U update frequently, Ur use of word are good
U r very interactive with your readers

Inshort u r good
Cos dis story is among d tory dat made me join dis forum
Nd start communicating with others
I don't usually communicate with people
But dis story made me come out

Thanks very much
@SmartestPopQUEEN
hmmmm....... Wow! That sounds great....... Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
PamelB:
Girl,you've got talent joor. Being a ghost reader for a while now but it'll be unfair if I don't comment. You're good. More data to your smartphone joor.
how i wish other ghost reader's conscience is healthy as yhurs.... Thanks Mate.... I love that... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
elmogaji:

tell me ooo
if i should tell yhu.... What will i get in return?.......
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Oladim001, T.gold, Rex1, Olufemiwhit, Ellagold, Aeonikt, Oye9ja, Elmogaji, Topeluvu, Greatsound, RealLORDzeus, Yasdon, Fidelismaria... Mickeymouse, Drfrey95 And many of yhu i couldnt mention......
only response? No worry since nah only response u need u go receive am but just make sure Say ur bluetooth dey on 2 receive my in coming response o.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Rex1:

only response? No worry since nah only response u need u go receive am but just make sure Say ur bluetooth dey on 2 receive my in coming response o.
oh yes! Response... Or whatelse do yhu av in mind.....?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Patotelli(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2016
Biko bia neba, wa si bi, zo mana, av bin a silent reader al d while but i cant hold it anymore..... Pls i can‘t wait 4 d next posttt!!!!!!!...... No let am tey b4 u upload oo.
Nice work 2 u dear...*
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Weirdman: 9:45pm On Jul 06, 2016
Queen what's up na. No update since July 4th why na. Which kind fast u dae make us fast na?? Its nt fair at all abeg come and update before person die here cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2016
Weirdman:
Queen what's up na. No update since July 4th why na. Which kind fast u dae make us fast na?? Its nt fair at all abeg come and update before person die here cry[color=#990000][/color]
am sorry... I will update soon. Thanks for staying tuned...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Patotelli:
Biko bia neba, wa si bi, zo mana, av bin a silent reader al d while but i cant hold it anymore..... Pls i can‘t wait 4 d next posttt!!!!!!!...... No let am tey b4 u upload oo.
Nice work 2 u dear...*
ok.... Ok... Am updating ASAP...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
am sorry guys... For tha prolong delay in Updating... Just spent tha last 2hrs am supposed to spent on typing to watch Cr7 qualify for Euro cup's final.... Up Cr7.... cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by elmogaji(m): 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
if i should tell yhu.... What will i get in return?.......

u get a switch.....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2016
PamelB:
I CONCUR!!!
YOUR STORY FINE - i concur
U TRY 2 MUCH - i concur
PamelB:
I CONCUR!!!
U TRY 2 MUCH - i concur
PamelB:
I CONCUR!!!
U TRY 2 MUCH - i concur
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=30pt]KWANTINUE....[/size]

[b]A couple seconds later, I’m admiring the barely clad body of Professor Jane Janet.

Stepping up to her trembling form, I look down into her brown eyes. Her head tilts up to mine, and I know she wants a kiss, but not yet. Reaching around behind her, I easily unsnap her b.ra, and pull the straps from her shoulders. A moment later her panties join the rest of the clothes on the floor.

The bell rings, and Janet’s soft brown eyes grow large in terror, as the sound of students filing into her class filters through her closed door.

“Don’t move,” I order her, and she shivers again at my authority. I turn and lock her door, then look my slave in the eyes. “You’re going to sit on your desk, and give your master a show,” I inform her.

“But my class. . .” I can see her wavering, but I’m not willing to pass this up.

“A class you were willing to abandon,” I tell her unkindly. “A class you were willing to leave behind, because you wanted to deny yourself of the pleasure that I can give you.”

“But this is wrong. You’re my student. I shouldn’t take advantage of you.” I can tell she’s starting to worry again, as her arms lift to cover herself. I need to head this off quick, or I’ll lose her forever.

I laugh, making sure I’m not too loud.
“When we’re together, slave, I am your master. There is no student/teacher relationship, and I’ll brook no disobedience. Now put your arms down, and sit on your desk.”

Her eyes dart to the locked door, and she hesitates for just a moment. I can tell when she comes to a conclusion, as she murmurs, “Yes, master.”

My bazooka [ i got that word from a thread on Nl] is hurting in my Cr7 pants; I’m so hard right now. Whipping my large Bazooka out, my smile widens even more at the glossy look in Janet’s eyes.

“It occurs to me, that my slave has been too long denied her own pleasure. A denial she has brought upon herself.” I pause, just for dramatic effect. “It’s time you learn that pleasure is not a negative thing. But rather, something that needs to be fed and nurtured.” The confusion in her eyes is a beautiful thing.
“Pleasure yourself, slave.”

Comprehension dawns in Jane's chocolate browns, and she glances at the door again, but her hands go to work. Her left hand goes to her right bre.ast, pinching and twisting the nip.ple, while her right hand drops to her wet snatch, and immediately starts rubbing her c.lit.

Sitting in one of her chairs offers me a great view of the mature woman trying hard to get off. She’s making small sounds of pleasure, as her eyes remain locked on mine. Occasionally she’ll look to the door, and I know the danger of getting caught is increasing her arousal.

The bell rings again, but Janet doesn’t even seem to notice. My hand starts to lightly stroke my thick bazooka, as I continue watching my beautiful slave.

“Moan,” I tell her, not wanting her to hold anything back. “You need to let it out, and stop trying to control this part of yourself. Enjoy it, and I promise you won’t regret it.”
The students out in her classroom are talking loudly, which is good, as it covers the deep moaning that Janet suddenly lets out.

“Does master like watching his slave play with her nip.ples?” She asks me, still looking me deep in the eyes.
“Does he like the way I make myself wetter as I play with my little pvssy? Does master want to see what happens when I slip a finger inside?”

“No,” I tell her, “I want to see what happens when you slip three fingers in.”
Without any trace of hesitation, she slips the first three fingers of her right hand into her snatch, and comes hard. Her moans can easily be heard outside, and I can hear the class suddenly go silent.

Without a second thought, I create a memory switch for the entire class and flip it. The outside chatter starts back up instantly.

No headache occurs from such a massive switch, and I smile.

“Did master enjoy watching me c.um on my fingers?” my slave inquires.

“I did,” I reply, easily.
“I enjoyed so much that my bazooka almost hurts. Come over here, and suck the c.um from my bazooka, slave.”

Almost inhumanly fast, Janet is off her desk, and her lips are wrapped around me. Between the ero.ticism of watching her get off, while her students are outside, and the whole master/slave thing, it only takes a few talented strokes, before I’m shooting down the back of her throat.

“Swallow it all,” I order her, and she greedily sucks all of my seed from me. She even goes so far as to milk my length to get every last drop.

When she can finally get no more from my wilting bazooka, she stands up, and looks me in the eyes, before unexpectedly throwing her arms around me, and pulling me into a tight hug. “Thank you,” she whispers into my shirt.

“Get dressed, I tell Janet gently, leaving out the authoritative tone, “I think you have a class to teach, and continue teaching.”

T.b.c [/b]

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2016
elmogaji:

u get a switch.....
yes dude... Buh it only works when yhu are hugging a transformer.,... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (50) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.