Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (253053 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
PrinceOFprince:
And Queen, don't yhu ever ask for my password again...which is how yhu had acess to my account.... Anyway, am glad, the ban is over....
u shud b gr8ful for that dude.... Easy there with Queen.... Pls i beg u.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Pls Queen, Take a chill pill with ur bro.... After reading most of his comment, am convinced that, he's only teasing u....
ok
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 11:58am On Jul 11, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
how i wish other ghost reader's conscience is healthy as yhurs.... Thanks Mate.... I love that... cheesy grin
*winks* you're always welcomed.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by nabla(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
I saw ur story yesterday nd decided 2 read tru,I must confess u got me captivated,keep it up gal,u rock
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
[size=30pt]Contd..[/size]

[b]How can eggs hatching be hard on Vage?
I don't know how long I stand outside the doorway, but finally I conclude that I have to walk through it. I have to face what’s inside.
Commanding the ship to open this door, I step through.

Vage is not on the incubator, as she has been every other time I've been in here, and for just a moment, I wonder at that oddity, until my brain realizes that the children wouldn’t be in there, after they hatched. I sense her switches in an adjoining room, and open that hatchway before going in.

It takes me a moment to comprehend the scene before me. Vage is lying on the floor, her arms around some small, unmoving objects, and Varand has her arm around her older sister, trying to comfort her, and talking in their dual-toned language.

I take a step forward, my eyes and even my senses drawn to the six or seven objects that Vage is cradling. I can hear what I take to be crying from Vage, and only then does it really hit me that our kids haven’t survived.

I don’t know what to think, or even what to feel. My body is locked up in shock, as I try to form coherent thoughts. Yes, they are my kids, but they aren't entirely human, and it’s not like I had helped incubate the eggs. The entire time Vage had been on that incubator, it almost felt like she was taking care of someone else's eggs.
But now that I see the tiny things, it strikes home. These tiny things are the product of Vage's and my coupling. I helped create these tiny creatures, and there is some small part of me in each one. My eyes can see that they’re gone, but my heart refuses to believe it.

I drop to my knees next to Vage, and only then do they notice me, but I ignore them. There is something. . .
I look at the tiny creatures, marveling at how they look. They have the pinkish skin of Vage's race, but it’s tinged just a bit by the baby pink of a human newborn.
Their eyes are smaller than Vage's in comparison to the head, which is also smaller in comparison to their body. I notice that some have four fingers and some have three. There are six in all, and they all have light tufts of hair on their peaceful heads. If I ignore the fact that they aren't breathing, I can almost imagine that they’re sleeping peacefully.

All of this I note with the outside of my concentration, however. There is something. . . It almost feels like I can sense them, like I can with my switches, but I’ve never made switches in these little creatures.

"I tried to save them," Vage's voice penetrates the fog that surrounds my mind, distracting me.

"Our DNA just doesn’t mix," I can barely understand her, as she tries to speak English through her tears.

"They all broke their shells, but didn’t live long past that." Vage chokes up again, and Varand tries unsuccessfully to console her.

It strikes me as odd, her concern for the children. Hadn’t she intimated that her race didn’t care for their children? Yet, the death of these six is tearing her apart.

‘This was different,’ the words appear in my vision. Apparently I’d sent the question to her, and feel like a heel. In her depression, I’d accidently asked her a question like that.

‘What we did together was beautiful, not painful. Usually incubation is handled by machines, but my ship wasn’t designed for mating and children. I’ve come to care for them, as I care for you.’

‘I’m so sorry,’ I send back to her, but. . .
Why can I sense them, if they’re dead and I’ve not given them a switch? The question plays through my head a few times, before something occurs to me.

Without a word, I jump up and ran all the way back to the blue room. I don’t say a word as I burst in, only stopping long enough to grab Loveth's wrist, and drag her after me. She yelps when she passes into the darkness, but I know her eyes will adjust soon enough, thanks to her wangers.

"Nick, what are you. . .?" she tries to ask me, but I just keep running.

As soon as we’re in the room with Vage, Varand, and my kids, I finally stop, and feel for them again. It’s fainter now, but I can still make them out. I have to hurry, or it might be too late.

"Take off your shirt," I command Loveth, as I start to do the same. Will it be enough, or will it take more contact? I don’t know, but I have to try. I’m definitely in no mood to even try to wake my ccocck up.

"I hardly think now is the time—" Loveth starts to protest, but I cut her off.

"Just do it! Hurry, before it's too late." Loveth looks from me to Vage and back again, before quickly removing her shirt. I don’t think I have time to explain, my sense of them is fading too fast.

Vage and Varand start saying something in their language, but I ignore them as I hug Loveth close to me, and feel my strength with the switches magnify exponentially at the contact.

T.b.c. I app everyone [/b]

4 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2016
nabla:
I saw ur story yesterday nd decided 2 read tru,I must confess u got me captivated,keep it up gal,u rock
thanks dear... cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Freestevo(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks for the update queen, this story rocks better than meth. :-D
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2016
PamelB:
*winks* you're always welcomed.
alwite...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2016
The hatchlings ain't dead but almost

oh oh vage surely must cry since the kids were'nt formed by her alien painful mating.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PamelB(f): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thanks for the update dearie.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
alwite...
Hy dear, good evening smiley

Can I have a moment of ur time please
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Never mind.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Thanks
Freestevo:
Thanks for the update queen, this story rocks better than meth. :-D
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2016
adeboyewareez:
Hi there! I've been following this story since the beginning and at this point, I think I should review the story based on the content so far.

Your storyline has been great from the beginning, diction has been impeccable (I'm astonished at the amount of time that went into the story just to make it perfect). You chose characters on the fly, which in itself isn't all that bad, it has really helped in making readers relate to the story. As it's fiction, your choice of location and imagery (foreign and nigerian) isn't bad but it's quite tricky to sit on the fence in fictions: although you did a masterful work in balancing the two. Sex scenes in the story is a bit tricky, as it would appeal to more mature regular readers but not so much to new readers, and again, they are not far between which, in my view, would have added to the story's erotic suspense profile. Sex scenes are detailed, which is a good one, story buildup is great:you didn't give spoilers. The protagonist has a little exaggerated Sex escapades(my thoughts, actually), which makes the fiction even more fictitious. The protagonist is a character that a lot more people would like to relate to. Overall, you've successfully given people reasons to read erotica (as the storyline features sci-fi), but, we are still hoping you end it all well(as it is ultimately important).

This is my review of the story so far, and I hope that keep up with the great writing!
well, what can i say? It seems yhu've scrutinized tha story very well so far based on yhur submission. I commend yhu greatly for that....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
Hy dear, good evening smiley

Can I have a moment of ur time please
sure...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2016
PamelB:
Thanks for the update dearie.
thanks dear... I app it.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Jul 14, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
sure...
alright. Thanks. I want to seek for your vote for a friend of mine falconey who is contesting for this year's mr nairaland. I wouldn't bore u with flatteries abt hw cute he is or how charming or nice or watever cool words to make u vote for him.

I believe matter of approach is just enough for u to consider voting him. I'll be thankful if you vote for him.

Will be expecting a favorable reply from u missy. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2016
[size=30pt]CONTd..[/size]

[b]A small part of me notices Loveth’s not wearing a b.ra, and I’m grateful for the extra skin that will be in contact with me.
I command the ship to bathe us and the babies in the healing yellow light, not knowing if it will be necessary, but wanting every advantage I can have.
I feel Loveth pulling down her pants, hindered slightly as we hug, and then she works on mine. They hit the floor a second later, and she wraps one leg around mine, and places the other between my legs. I close both of my legs, and know it’s now or never.

This is about the most physical contact I’m going to be able to have with her, short of actually having s3x. Intercourse is the furthest thing from my mind right now, as I start to form the group switch, and attach it to all six babies.

I try to push it, but nothing happens. Did I overdo it with Janet and the Pokemon twins? Am I not recovered enough from the damage they caused? I push harder, then harder still on their 'life' switch. I don’t know if it’ll work, but I know I can sense them, and how can I do that, unless they’re still alive, but too weak to register to Vage's advanced technology.

I notice that the switch I'd made is not completely off, and that gives me some measure of hope.

Groaning, I throw everything I have behind the switch, and some distant part of me hears Loveth moan as well, but I ignore it as I feel the switch move a little. It’s just a tiny bit at first, but as I continue to shove against the switch, it picks up speed. Some small part of me notices that something is running from my nose. Most likely blood. My ears start ringing again, and we tumble to the floor, too weak to support ourselves.

Just before I blackout, again, from the effort of moving the switch, I hear a small, almost imperceptible yawn.

I wake with a start, as fear courses through me, followed immediately by a massive pain in my skull, and I collapse backwards onto a soft surface.

"He's awake," a voice says, sounding distant, but I recognize it as Stephanie's.

What's she doing here? I wonder, and then realize that I must have been dropped back off at home, after I. . .
I sit up again, as I remember why I was unconscious in the first place. "My kids," I croak, wondering at the sound of my own voice.

"They're fine," Loveth tells me, as my eyes try to adjust to the light. Something doesn’t seem right. Everything has a yellow tinge to it, which throws my augmented vision off.

So Loveth is here too. By the sound of her voice, she’s doing better than I am. "You saved them, Nick. I'm so proud of you. You did it!"

I feel a hand grip hold of mine, and give it a squeeze, but I still can’t focus my eyes. I know the hand is my sister's, because I can sense my switches better, and can even feel the one that I'd made for the six little babies.

"My eyes," I say, glad my voice is improving a little as I speak. "I can't seem to focus."
I feel someone take my other hand, and know from the switches I sense that it must be Stephanie.

"Vage says you caused some damage to yourself, saving your kids. The wangers and this yellow light are working on healing you, but it’s going to take a bit." That's nice, I think, the yellow light will get me better in no time.
Wait. . . Yellow light. . . In my room? I slightly remember Vage using it that night in the basement, and relax.

"Nick, you really had us worried. We understand what you did, but it almost killed you." I can hear the fear in her voice, and pull the blurry blob that I know is her to me for a hug. Loveth hugs me too, and I’m grateful to sense my switches increase. At least I haven’t burned that out.

"How long until the bokoharms arrive?" I ask, afraid of how long I've been out.

"They're still outside our solar system," Loveth says, and I relax. Fear about being out of commission for too long, and missing the invasion leaking out of me.
Then I remember the twins.

“Those two,” I have to swallow, and clear my throat, “the ones that attacked me. She can sense where I am. They might be on their way here, right now!”

Stephanie laughs softly, before replying.
“I wish them luck.”
I turn my blurry gaze to her, confused. My eyes are finally able to start focusing, and I can make out Stephanie’s concerned face.

“If they can get up here, then they’re too powerful to stop, anyway,” Loveth states.

My eyes finally focus completely, and I can see we’re in the blue featureless room. I groan as I realize I’m on the ship, and not in my room. My head is in Stephanie’s lap.
“Why are you here, Steph?” I ask my girlfriend.

“Ouch,” I hear my sister say a moment before Stephanie shoves my head from her lap.

“Maybe because I was worried about my boyfriend, after watching them fry and pummel you on campus.” I can hear the hurt and pain in her tone, and realize my mistake immediately.

T.b.c i app everyone [/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
alright. Thanks. I want to seek for your vote for a friend of mine falconey who is contesting for this year's mr nairaland. I wouldn't bore u with flatteries abt hw cute he is or how charming or nice or watever cool words to make u vote for him.

I believe matter of approach is just enough for u to consider voting him. I'll be thankful if you vote for him.

Will be expecting a favorable reply from u missy. Thanks alot
oh, is that so? Buh, one Naughty Kingvahala already requested for my help on that.. Buh don't worry, i can always vote Falconey as Optional, if thats ok by you...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Cutehector(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
oh, is that so? Buh, one Naughty Kingvahala already requested for my help on that.. Buh don't worry, i can always vote Falconey as Optional, if thats ok by you...
it's ok by me. I really appreciate. I"ll follow u ryt away so we can discuss some things in private. If u don't mind

2 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2016
[size=30pt]CONTd..[/size]

[b]“Stephanie, I’m sorry,” I plead with her, and I can feel the light and Wangers returning my strength to me, as I sit up. “It’s no excuse, but I’m under a lot of stress, and didn’t think.”

Stephanie looks at me for a bit, and then nods. “You’re right. I’m sorry I’ve been adding to that stress.” She comes back over to me, and gives me a hug. “I’m just glad you’re alright.”

“I’m not angry about you being here, but how did you get here?” I ask, as the question occurs to me.
Loveth clears her throat and answers.
“I’ve been up here watching over you, so I knew about her becoming your girlfriend. I figured she would want to be here.”

Turning to my sister, I thank her, and hold Stephanie closer to me. “Did it look as bad as it felt?”

Stephanie starts crying into my shoulder, and I have my answer. She must have thought I was dead.

I let her cry for a bit, before looking to Loveth, “Did anyone see the ship?” She shakes her head. “My kids?”

Stephanie steps away from me, and I realize just how insensitive I’m being. I now have six kids with another woman, even if that other woman is an alien, and haven’t really gotten a handle on how my girlfriend feels about that. I open my mouth to apologize again, but the dyed-redhead cuts me off.

“No, don’t apologize. They’re important to you, and that means a lot to me.” She takes a deep breath, then continues, “Go. You need to see them.”

Grabbing her hand, I turn and open the portal into blackness. Stephanie hesitates just outside the blackness, but apparently trusts me enough, and follows me through.

“How do you see in this?” she asks.

“What do you mean?” Loveth pipes up, solicitously. “Can’t you see the floor beneath us?”

“Be nice, Loveth,” I chide. “We’ve got Wangers in us, which augments our vision, so that we can see into the infrared spectrum.”

“Wangers? Really? That’s so cool!” I smile as the geek in Stephanie starts to come out. “Can I get some? What else can they do?”

I try to answer all her questions as we walk, and soon we’re outside Vage’s room.
For once I think before acting.
“Stephanie, on the other side of this door are two aliens and my kids. Are you going to be alright?”

Her fist lightly connects with my chest, before she replies. “I’m about to meet extraterrèstrials, and an entirely new species, and you want to know if I’m alright? Hell yeah, I’m alright. I can’t wait.”

Even knowing she can’t see my face, I’m beaming down at her.

The door opens, and I’m greeted with a very unexpected site. Vage is bre.ast feeding two of our little kids at once, while Varand rocks another two. The last two are sleeping peacefully in a pile of blankets and soft yellow light.

It’s also noticeably brighter in here. Not bright, per se, but bright enough that Stephanie can see. I hear her gasp as she sees the aliens for the first time. The aliens are also warily watching Stephanie.

“They’re. . . They’re beautiful,” my girlfriend states, and the tension evacuates the room.

“I didn’t know your race bre.ast feeds,” I state, kind of wishing I could be sucking on her taught nippl3.

“Don’t be so crass,” Loveth states, at the same time Stephanie hits me again.

‘It’s okay,’ Vage’s words appear to me. ‘We don’t, but apparently my body has changed more than I thought. Your sister was kind enough to help me figure it out. I was worried about how to feed them. This ship really wasn’t designed to support kids.’

“Are they going to be alright?” Loveth asks, concern thick in her voice, at the same time the words, ‘And her milk tastes wonderful,’ appear in my vision.

‘Pervert,’ I send back to her.

‘Yes,’ Vage sends to us. ‘They don’t demand much, and since I can now feed them, they will live. Thanks to you.’ The last is delivered with a nod to me.

“Can you produce enough milk for all of them?” I ask concerned. Even engorged with milk, her bre.asts are rather small for feeding six babies.

“What’s going on?” Stephanie asks, and I realize she’s been left out of half the conversation.
As I start to bring Stephanie up to speed, I watch as Loveth takes the two kids that Vage is feeding, and sets them into the pile of blankets, next to the other two sleeping children. I realize that I recognize the blankets from Alice’s house.

The yellow light bathes Vage, and I watch with fascination as the alien’s brea.sts grow and firm, before she takes the last two from Varand, and starts feeding them.

“Can you imagine what kind of games could be produced, if we had hardware that’s as powerful as that?” Stephanhie asks, and I enjoy how she feels against my side as I pull her tighter to me. She truly is a match for my geekiness.

Varand stands and walks over to Stephanie and me, while my sister softly croons to her nieces and nephews.

‘Have you thought about how you will deal with the twins?’ The way Varand is looking at me lets me know that she is the one asking the question, and the room goes quiet.

T.b.c[/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2016
Cutehector:
it's ok by me. I really appreciate. I"ll follow u ryt away so we can discuss some things in private. If u don't mind
its alright....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Oladim001(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
@smartestPopQUEEN. That previous update was superb. It was almost perfect. Your use of language, the combination of characters communication. It was just wonderful. Welldone.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oladim001:
@smartestPopQUEEN. That previous update was superb. It was almost perfect. Your use of language, the combination of characters communication. It was just wonderful. Welldone.
thanks alot man... I app it.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Oladim001:
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
Perfect smiley the kids survived
Congrats baby father
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
YASDON:
Perfect smiley the kids survided Congrats baby father
cheesy cheesy
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2016
Great! So Mr Nick is now a father of two sets of triplets? Thats nice

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Here in Nigeria, their names should go like this, Taiwo, Kehinde, Idowu, Alaba, Idogbe, Alabama! grin......
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2016
Queen please, next update na, wetin dey cos the delay? Abeg o....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Oladim001:
yes, you are right... It was great..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by KINGinVAHALA: 11:42am On Jul 15, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:

Hahahahaha, me naughty? if I catch you ehn! lol

How re you doing babe?
Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (50) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.