Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (253169 Views)

"No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Relationship Story "A Friend In Need" (Full Episode) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Hmmmm... Yhur Queen is ßack... I don't know tha reason why, they keep on banning me for tha Next Update... Prince's account was also banned, after i tried using it to update yestday night... What can i do guys?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
PrinceOFprince:
Prof Jane Janet? Stephanie? Stacy? Tina? Loveth? Alice? Rose? Mrs Stilinsk?, Vage? Varand? and Mary? Weldone Queen...
sorry bro... I got yhur account freezed.... Don't really know what tha problem is...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oladim001:
Who are the twins. And whats their motive in all this saga. How were they able to identify Nick as someone with powers. These are questions deep thinkers should be asking. Can't wait for the next update.
yes... Truly a deep thinker... The next update, will shed more light on this... Buh unfortunately, am getting banned for it..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Vidamia:
i'm out of ghostreader shell to comment on this thread.......to say the fact, hardly i do comment on threads. Qudos to you smartestpopqueens. i read alot of sillhouttee books but this story of yours is da nuclear-biological-atomic bomb. thank gawd that me and my wife are living in state apart.......if not, you will read a story that one of your reader have Bleep his wife to death.......moreover keep the update flowing, the world is at your feet.....
hehehehehe... grin thats funny.... Thanks for dropping yhur comment...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beebzz:
Nice words, good character, conversational, intelligent thinking, that's the least I observed u got,abeg more ink to ur pen,more data to smartphone and more power to ur battery( phcn out). can't wait 4 d next update Queen
and yhu too, More Pvssie's to yhur Bazooka.... Lol grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
YASDON:

Alright waiting 4 u
unfortunately, i don't know how to update without getting banned... embarassed
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
Rex1:
n u 2
thanks grin
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Airyprince:
look a deep thinker has be sighted ogun must hear diz
'ogun' ?, asin War?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=30pt]KWANTINUE[/size]

[b]Seeing the new fireball in Emmanuel's hand, it finally occurs to me, that these must be the two that have been burning some of the other experiments that Dennis had told me about.
Just to be contrary, I shout, “No thanks. I prefer the power of the devil.” Okay, so I’m no James Earl but by some of the snickers in the crowd, my humor isn’t completely obtuse. I attempt again to make a switch, this one smaller, intending to turn off his flame, and once again Emmanuela calls out, and I’m scrabbling to get away. This time I’m not quite fast enough to escape completely, as flames start licking up my right leg. It only takes a second to put it out on the snow, but the heat had been intense!

I don’t even bother trying to make a switch this time. I’m not sure what exactly the redhead is able to do, but those chrome eyes seem to be capable of seeing beyond normal sight.
It takes me a moment to get my feet under me, and I can already tell that my leg is badly burned like an over burned bread.
I’m surprised that they’re giving me the opportunity to stand, until I realize that they don’t really fear me. They know before I can attack, and act quicker than I can. In fact they’re just standing there, waiting for me to either give up, or attack again.

What is the deal with these two? Flying, superhuman sight, fireballs. . . Wait a minute. . .

‘Vage,’ I send to the mother of my unhatched children, I know she's always watching,
‘How do they have more than one ability?’ Thankfully the siblings don’t attack, while I’m communicating. She probably can’t see the transmissions from the wangers.

‘They only have one ability, each. They are able to draw other abilities from those diamonds around their necks.’

‘You mean that those gèms are from the others they’ve killed?’
I can’t hide the shock that I feel.

‘Yes, his ability is to be able to crystallize another’s ability. Her gene allows her to see those with abilities. They are twins.’

Basically I’m up against two dragöns, with my switching ability. Well, if Collin Morgan was brave enough to do it, then so can I.

If only I had his immunity to fear. Or Zèddìcùs Zùl Zöränder. Yeah, the seekèr's wizärd would really come in handy right now.

Despite the cold air, there is no mistaking the steady trickle of sweat dripping down my spine.

Thankfully communicating with the Wangers is nearly instantaneous, and only a couple seconds have passed since I regained my feet.

“Last chance, dèmon. Surrender now or prepare to fight,” Emmanuel intones solemnly.

The word ‘demön’, applied to me, sets my teeth on edge, and my decision is made. Not that I really have much of one to make.

‘If this goes badly, please be ready to get me out of here.’ I quicky send to Vage, and I don’t wait for a reply, before running right at them, doing my best to avoid the pain in my leg. I have enough time to register the shock on their faces; they were likely expecting me to run away, as I create a switch to solidify the air in front of me.
Despite Emmanuela’s warning, the shock of my bräsh action makes Emmanuel hesitate just long enough for me to get the switch made.
If there was more time, I would have sighed in relief as the switch forms. I wasn’t sure if it would, after failing to do anything of the sort while playing bèer pong so long ago. My powers truly are growing and maturing.

Emmanuel’s fireball explodes against my shield, momentarily blinding me, and eliciting a whole new set of gasps from the gathered crowd.
That crowd. . . That foolish D.S.T.V and Höllywööd brainwashed crowd. . . I shake my head, and prepare my next switch, hoping I have the time to make it, as I feel the switch for my shield start to burn. Now THAT is an uncomfortable feeling!

The switch to kill their abilities doesn’t form.

“Brother, he has the ability to change the qùäntum state of things,” Emmanuela states.

Qùäntum state? I’ve never looked at my ability that way, but it makes sense.

The last of my shield melts away in a ball of orange flame, and I start moving again, this time to the side. I debate on trying to tackle one of them, but for all I know, they may have superhuman strength stored in one of those diamonds. Maybe if I can get those necklaces off them.

A quick switch later, both necklaces’s cläsps let go, and they fall from their chests.
The fireball that is already speeding towards me vanishes, and I turn to tackle Emmanuel.

A couple feet away, I leap for the young man, and a freight train runs into me, knocking me aside.

I roll to the side, as soon as I hit the ground, and pain flares through my side. Bones are broken, I have no doubt. Looking through blurry eyes, I can just make out Emmanuela gripping her necklace, her hand outstretched in my direction.

“Nick?!?” I hear Stephanie’s frantic scream from the crowd.

“Dammit!” I attempt to swear, but blood spìttlè comes out instead.

T.b.c[/b]

1 Like

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wow! Atlast... I wasn't banned for updating... That's great...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Alright
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
U Don suffer today
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
YASDON:
U Don suffer today
Don suffer? More like, have been through a lot, while trying to update... Had to remove some new names, change some intonations... Before this last update was finally accepted...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Airyprince(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
'ogun' ?, asin War?
not reali god of iron
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Airyprince:
not reali god of iron
A lot of god's in this part of tha world.. I often wonder, maybe they descend from each other's blood line... god of thunder, god of iron, god of pvssies, god of dìckks, god of messi... Etc.. Are they competing?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Airyprince(m): 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
A lot of god's in this part of tha world.. I often wonder, maybe they descend from each other's blood line... god of thunder, god of iron, god of pvssies, god of dìckks, god of messi... Etc.. Are they competing?
lol you ryt though buh i dnt reali knw d bloodline dey all came frm
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
[size=30pt]KWANTINUE[/size]

[b]Finally, the crowd understands that this is for real, and I can barely hear them screaming in panic as they take off running. My ears are ringing so badly, that I can’t make out the undoubtedly pious words Emmanuel says as he picks up his necklace, and another fireball forms in his hands.

My body is too broken for the wangers to fix me in time, and I can see my death in that red-orange ball, as it flies towards my chest.

Stephanie, I think, I’m sorry you have to watch me die.
Oblivion takes me.

Yellow light is the first thing I notice, as I come around.
Good, apparently I made it to heaven, I think. I’ve never been very religious myself, but at least I know I was good enough to come here.

Flexing my fingers and moving my arms confirms that all my pain is gone. Silently I weep, knowing that Earth is now left to the ßokoharms.
Maybe the countries will come together, and put up a good enough defense. It’s a nice thought, but I know it’s not really possible. Humans are too cantankerous.

Oh, gawd. Stephanie. . .!
Pulling my legs underneath me, something doesn’t feel quite right.

Opening my eyes, I find myself staring at the burned remains of my right pant leg.

“What the. . .”

"Oh, good, you're awake!" A familiar voice spouts, startling me. Strong arms grip me in a fierce hug, before pulling back, and Loveth searches my eyes.

"Good to see you too, sis," I try to greet her cheerfully, but don’t have it in me right now. I’d lost. And to Team Rocket no less.

"Thanks for coming to get me, but why are you here?"

Apparently she either doesn’t like my words, or what she sees on my face. I soon find out it’s the latter.

"You look like shìt," she tells me. "Why don’t you try to rest in the healing light a bit more?" I almost laugh as I see how tired she looks.

For a moment, I wonder if she’d watched my battle with the twins, and know that it’s possible, as Vage is always watching me. I notice how upset she seems, and can feel her hands shaking on my arms.

"I'm sorry, I’ll be fine. The wangers," I offer in way of explanation. They should be strong enough, and my body recovered enough to completely fix all of me. If only they could do the same for my pride.
"Relax, will you? We still have some time before we face the ßokoharms." I try to get her to calm down, but my soothing tone seems to have the opposite effect.

“You were nearly killed down there, Nick! But that’s. . . It's not that. . . Something. . . um. . ." Loveth bites her lower lip, as she tries to formulate what she wants to say. "Vage's been incapacitated," she finally blurts out, and I feel like my whole world gets rocked.

"Vage? How—?" I demand to know, gripping my sister's arms now, and completely forgetting about the twins. I feel a knot forming in my stomach, as I worry about the gentle alien, but my logical mind takes over.
If Vage is down, it’s not a complete loss, as there are still six other ships. Ships that can’t fight and I have no experience in leading. Maybe if another alien piloted. . .
"Where's Varand?"
The fear increases in Loveth's blue eyes.
"She’s taking care of Vage," she whispers.

“She’s also piloting the ship.”

"What happened to Vage?” I demand to know again, wondering why Loveth is acting like this, and then it occurs to me. "The eggs?"

Loveth nods, and I can see tears running down her cheeks now. Fear grips my heart. Not the kids, too, oh, please not the kids, too! I have to get to Vage, I know, but I don't know how to open the hatch that leads to her.

"Vage, Varand!" I yell, hoping to get one of their attentions. "I can't open the door. Lemme back there."

"Nick," Loveth's hand on my shoulder makes me feel claustrophobic, and I shake it off, "You can open it with the wangers. Just send the command to the ship mentally." I look at my sister stupidly. Can it really be that easy? I know that she could do it for me, but that has never been Loveth's way. She’s always willing to help me, but never one to do things for me. How ironic that her ability ends up being the same way.

Without hesitation, I mentally command the ship to open the door, and sure enough, it opens to my right. I dash through it, headless of the blackness that surrounds me. I know I have a few steps before the path turns, and my eyes adjust to the infrared light, before I slam into the wall. I run the entire way to where I know Vage to be, sensing her with my switches, and hold up outside her door, slightly out of breath, and full of dread.

Suddenly I’m apprehensive, not certain what I'll find inside. Loveth hasn’t told me what happened with Vage's and my kids. She'd only told me that the alien is incapacitated, and then she'd started crying.

No, I think, they have to be okay. Something about the alien hatching process must have been hard for the mother. Try as hard as I might, though, I can’t convince myself of that. How can eggs hatching be hard on Vage?

T.b.c. Happy weekend Folks[/b]

3 Likes

Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by Rex1(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Thanks 4 the update miss SmartestPopQUEEN n a happy weekend 2 u Too
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
sorry bro... I got yhur account freezed.... Don't really know what tha problem is...
apology not accepted... Nothing will thrill me, more than seeing your proud self going on your knees to beg me....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by PrinceOFprince(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2016
And Queen, don't yhu ever ask for my password again...which is how yhu had acess to my account.... Anyway, am glad, the ban is over....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2016
I can't believe i joined Nl again, cos of this great master piece of SmartestPopQUEEN... Keep it up sweetheart... Ur work is gr8... Am yarning for more..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
I can't believe i joined Nl again, cos of this great master piece of SmartestPopQUEEN... Keep it up sweetheart... Ur work is gr8... Am yarning for more.. Am addicted to this story..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by YASDON(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Why won't the egg have toil on vage
When she is incubating HYBRIDS
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Queen, i think u are not updating as u frequently do before... No offense meant, but, is it because the thread is now getting more popular?
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
SmartestpopQUEEN, Pls dnt relent. Thanks.
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
PrinceOFprince:
apology not accepted... Nothing will thrill me, more than seeing your proud self going on your knees to beg me....
yhu've never pass up any opportunity to show me what a Real Jèrk yhu are made of.... Not only kneel, i will prostrate for yhu...
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
yhu know, i wouldn't have done that, if tha situation hadn't called for it......
PrinceOFprince:
And Queen, don't yhu ever ask for my password again...which is how yhu had acess to my account.... Anyway, am glad, the ban is over....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
I can't believe i joined Nl again, cos of this great master piece of SmartestPopQUEEN... Keep it up sweetheart... Ur work is gr8... Am yarning for more..
Lolz... Thanks..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
YASDON:
Why won't the egg have toil on vage
When she is incubating HYBRIDS
MR Yasdon, yhu are fvcking right....
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
TheBlessedMAN:
Queen, i think u are not updating as u frequently do before... No offense meant, but, is it because the thread is now getting more popular?
cheesy no... No... Not atall... Am not doing this for any self glory... Even my line of career isn't this.. Way... Just be patient with yhur gurl... Please..
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
cheesy no... No... Not atall... Am not doing this for any self glory... Even my line of career isn't this.. Way... Just be patient with yhur gurl... Please..
ok love... Just like Oye9ja normally says, go go go girl... U ar d best
Re: HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz by TheBlessedMAN: 4:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Pls Queen, Take a chill pill with ur bro.... After reading most of his comment, am convinced that, he's only teasing u....
SmartestPopQUEEN:
yhu know, i wouldn't have done that, if tha situation hadn't called for it......

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply)

Life Of A Shy Guy / Rearrange These Jumbled Words To Make Meaningful Sentences / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.