Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos (8903 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2016
Oahray:
manufacturing a mobile phone that can connect to the Internet is different from INVENTING the mobile phone and the internet.

You said Africans didn't INVENT them. Well, Asians didn't either.

I never said Asians did. But right now, Asia owns 60% of technology worldwide from Japan to Hong Kong to China to India. That's my point. Even at that, 2016 what does Africa have to offer the world in terms of tech? Rice and Beans I guess
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Africa guys are monkeys
°•Why do you do this
....Later you'll clam you didn't.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 11:18pm On May 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Why do you do this

Excuse me did you ask him why he said Asian guys are daft before quoting me? You expressly ignored him and quoted me why? Because you are African? Such biased hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 11:20pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

I never said Asians did. But right now, Asia owns 60% of technology worldwide from Japan to Hong Kong to China to India. That's my point. Even at that, 2016 what does Africa have to offer the world in terms of tech? Rice and Beans I guess
haha you never said so? Alright then. Tell me, how many chipset manufacturers are Asian? Which of these software giants are Asian: Google, Apple, Microsoft, Blackberry?

All you do is couple ready-made parts and customize an OS you didn't build and then you claim ownership of the whole of technology. Well it also took some sort of expertise to code this website. It's building on existing technology alright, as is every Asian technology out there.

Say only what you know next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Excuse me did you ask him why he said Asian guys are daft before quoting me? You expressly ignored him and quoted me why? Because you are African? Such biased hypocrisy.
1) because you spew yer hate constantly on an African form
(...if you do so you should expect to be confronted
The place is full of em)

2) then after pretend you didn't while petitioning Seu.n
Froming victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2016
Oahray:
haha you never said so? Alright then. Tell me, how many chipset manufacturers are Asian? Which of these software giants are Asian: Google, Apple, Microsoft, Blackberry?

All you do is couple ready-made parts and customize an OS you didn't build and then you claim ownership of the whole of technology. Well it also took some sort of expertise to code this website. It's building on existing technology alright, as is every Asian technology out there.

Say only what you know next time.

Listen to yourself.

It's funny how you avoided this question. I ask again

What does africa have to offer? What can africa do? What has africa manufactured tech wise.? Answer or leave my mention
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 11:27pm On May 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1) because you spew yer hate constantly on an African form
(...if you do so you should expect to be confronted
The place is full of em)

2) then after pretend you didn't while petitioning Seu.n
Froming victim.

Are you for real? Someone quote me and tell me I and my fellow Asians are daft. Just like that without saying anything to him. And I retaliate and all you do is attack me and ignore the person who threw the first punch but attack the person fighting back? No wonder you guys are backward.

You talk about me calling mod. I have never quoted anybody directly and insult their country or people (bring evidence). Instead people insult me first and expect me to be quiet about it.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 11:28pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Listen to yourself.

It's funny how you avoided this question. I ask again

What does africa have to offer? What can africa do? What has africa manufactured tech wise.? Answer or leave my mention
I only mentioned you because of your pitiable ignorance as to what an invention is. Now that you have accepted correction and denied your claims, we are good.

I'd answer your question seeing you'd never be able to answer mine. Amongst other things, we manufacture cars in Africa; we have software developers in Africa; and we are just starting.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2016
Oahray:
I only mentioned you because of your pitiable ignorance as to what an invention is. Now that you have accepted correction and denied your claims, we are good.

I'd answer your question seeing you'd never be able to answer mine. Amongst other things, we manufacture cars in Africa, we have software developers in Africa; and we are just starting.

You manufacture or 'assemble' cars which one is it?
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Vinshu(f): 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Why do you do this

Ask the person who called him daft that question first.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

You manufacture or 'assemble' cars which one is it?
same way you 'assemble' phones? No. From scratch.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

Are you for real? Someone quote me and tell me I and my fellow Asians are daft. Just like that without saying anything to him. And I retaliate and all you do is attack me and ignore the person who threw the first punch but attack the person fighting back? No wonder you guys are backward.

You talk about me calling mod. I have never quoted anybody directly and insult their country or people (bring evidence). Instead people insult me first and expect me to be quiet about it.
°•Instead of correcting/overlooking his wrong you joined in
.....It doesnt really matter if he pushed first you pushed back

An guy,I know yer doings on 9ja women bashing threads
You don't really need motivation before you strike.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:

Ask the person who called him daft that question first.
Vinshu track my convestation with him for my pre responses to you.
An please don't quote me again on this issue.
.....thank you
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
Oahray:
same way you 'assemble' phones? No. From scratch.

Have you ever been to Asia? Lol I guess not.

Come down to Delhi. There is a giant Samsung Plant where Samsung handsets for Asia are made from scratch! The handsets are shipped to neighbouring asian countries and another In Japan that manufacture for the mandarins(HK, China, Japan, Taiwan)

I know of the Samsung because it's 3 blocks away from my bank branch. There are other manufacturers here such as HTC that is in Kolkata. Original HTC phones made from scratch and shipped. A few parts may be imported (parts owned by other brands such as intel) but phone is made here. We don't import phones neither do we assemble.

We also don't assemble cars. There is a Nissan factory in somewhere in old Delhi where they make the parts and export to other countries to assemble.

Bro don't start such argument with me especially when I'm standing on the 'top' side.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Instead of correcting/overlooking his wrong you joined in
.....It doesnt really matter if he pushed first you pushed back

An guy,I know yer doings on 9ja women bashing threads
You don't really need motivation before you strike.

And why didn't you correct him ? You have spent alot of texts on me but not even a letter on the guy who started it.

Please hypocrisy disgusts me. Call a spade a spade or leave my mention.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Vinshu(f): 11:44pm On May 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Vinshu track my convestation with him for my pre responses to you.
An please don't quote me again on this issue.
.....thank you

I'd quote you because you are supporting someone that insulted Asians because you are African. Later they will say we are the racists. He called him daft and no word from you instead you quote the Asian first who is defending himself.

Bullsh!t

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 04, 2016
Strahovski1:

And why didn't you correct him ? You have spent alot of texts on me but not even a letter on the guy who started it.

Please hypocrisy disgusts me. Call a spade a spade or leave my mention.
°•Not hypocrisy.
.....It would be if I asked you to defined Africans when I won't defined Asian
.....*°•I ask this not.
Just why would you answer the way you did
Surely you have Africans here you like
Why indirectly insult them or others for 1's wrong
You spend yer time here with this African but you insult them left an right by provocation an not
I just don't get it

Have yer views about Africans...it's yer right.
But don't come here where they are an insult them
An spew yer hate

°•I've said my piece, yer mentions I go from
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 04, 2016
Vinshu:

I'd quote you because you are supporting someone that insulted Asians because you are African. Later they will say we are the racists. He called him daft and no word from you instead you quote the Asian first who is defending himself.

Bullsh!t
Good bye
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Strahovski1(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Not hypocrisy.
.....*°•I ask this not.
You spend yer time here with this African but you insult them left an right by provocation an not
I just don't get it

An spew yer hate

Could you please ask the guy why he insulted Asians? It would make you look reasonable and nt silly.

Nw buzz off
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 12:01am On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

Have you ever been to Asia? Lol I guess not.

Come down to Delhi. There is a giant Samsung Plant where Samsung handsets for Asia are made from scratch! The handsets are shipped to neighbouring asian countries and another In Japan that manufacture for the mandarins(HK, China, Japan, Taiwan)

I know of the Samsung because it's 3 blocks away from my bank branch. There are other manufacturers here such as HTC that is in Kolkata. Original HTC phones made from scratch and shipped. A few parts may be imported (parts owned by other brands such as intel) but phone is made here. We don't import phones neither do we assemble.

We also don't assemble cars. There is a Nissan factory in somewhere in old Delhi where they make the parts and export to other countries to assemble.

Bro don't start such argument with me especially when I'm standing on the 'top' side.
You import chipsets and other parts and brag about manufacturing phones from scratch? Impressive cheesy

Top? Lol. The Japanese and South Koreans are the only Asians with a genuine right to brag about technology. You are tagging along like everyone else. I think we are done here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Greene66: 12:04am On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Not hypocrisy.
.....*°•I ask this not.
I just don't get it

An spew yer hate

BULLSH1T. EPIC MOTHER FVCKING BULLSH1T

So in all your sermon, nothing for the Id!ot who insulted Asians?

Yeye dey smell
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 12:05am On May 05, 2016
Strahovski1:

Could you please ask the guy why he insulted Asians? It would make you look reasonable and nt silly.

Nw buzz off
grin...I just wasted my time explaing why I quoted you an not him

I'll waste no more.Goodbye
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 12:08am On May 05, 2016
Greene66:

BULLSH1T. EPIC MOTHER FVCKING BULLSH1T

So in all your sermon, nothing for the Id!ot who insulted Asians?

Yeye dey smell
grin So the whole crew has come out ta play?

...Ya'll stick together wella I must say

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 12:10am On May 05, 2016
MasterBaiter:
Hah!
I'm guilty of that 4th pose

when u dey fry chicken and you throw the head inside the oil,na then u go know say frying meat suppose come with user manual.
Bros, you dey cover yourself join? grin grin grin
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Greene66: 12:12am On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Oh no. I'm a person of truth. If I'm to bash the dude for insulting Africans so will I bash the dude that insulted Asians. Not bashing 1 side. That's bullsh!t.

And kinda immature.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by whogoscam: 12:16am On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Shut up. You are not making any sense. Why not mention the person who insult Asia first? Who read your post now will think the Asia guy just wake up and insult all africa. Rubbish
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 12:17am On May 05, 2016
Greene66:

Oh no. I'm a person of truth. If I'm to bash the dude for insulting Africans so will I bash the dude that insulted Asians. Not bashing 1 side. That's bullsh!t.

And kinda immature.
grin You wanna talk about maturity?
With yer threads? grin
°•My actions had purpose an
I'm done explaing that purpose
....I've done so 3times now go read all 3 if you like.
.....But I'm done here.Goodbye
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 12:19am On May 05, 2016
whogoscam:

Shut up. You are not making any sense. Why not mention the person who insult Asia first? Who read your post now will think the Asia guy just wake up and insult all africa. Rubbish
Are you a new member? grin
...or a bystander that knows nothing of this long standing matter?
Likely the second.
Goodbye sir
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Greene66: 12:20am On May 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin You wanna talk about maturity?
With yer threads? grin
°•My actions had purpose an
I'm done explaing that purpose
....I've done so 3times now go read all 3 if you like.
.....But I'm done here.Goodbye

Oh yeah. My threads are my personal views and opinions and everyone else's opinion is free to differ. Again, immaturity.

If you were matured you'd understand the concept of opinon.
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On May 05, 2016
shocked shocked
Wow its a regular Asian rally in here. Y'all have a union or what? grin

Alright, let piss reign. Bleep the guy that cussed Asians and Bleep the guy that sank down to his level by insulting Africans. Should we sign a treaty or something?

Seun may have to consider renaming NairaLand to IntercontinentalLand cheesy
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by deluxez12(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2016
Oahray:
Americans.
am disappointed thought ud say Africans
Re: This Is What Happens When A Man Enters The Kitchen.....lol Photos by Oahray: 8:06am On May 05, 2016
deluxez12:

am disappointed thought ud say Africans
your sarcasm is ill-dressed to the occasion bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Look Like An Indian / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / White Girls Are Obsessed With This Guy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.