Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) (6860 Views)

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
american english..
yeah
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 7:58pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
yeah
south south or north east
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
south south or north east
°•Way down south,Arkansas
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Way down south,Arkansas
Kansas and Arkansans, what's up with these two states

south south girl..
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
Kansas and Arkansans, what's up with these two states

south south girl..
°•Mmm,yeah I'm country

....What are you
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Mmm,yeah I'm country

....What are you
easterner... south east Nigeria..
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Jimi23(m): 8:26pm On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
I dunno bout most of the trashy stuffs u said.. All i know is that its a VERY BIG TURN OFF for me. No matter how hipsy or breasted she is, the big belly ruins evrythin.

How flat is ur mama's belly? Egg head.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
easterner... south east Nigeria..
°You neglected ta tell me which state
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2016
Jimi23:

How flat is ur mama's belly? Egg head.
Your mama turns u on? Onion head
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Jimi23(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2016
KingRex1:
My mama turns me on? Am an Onion head
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You neglected ta tell me which state
sorry.. Anambra state..
you have Nigerian origin?
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by KingRex1(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Jimi23 post=45378695][/quote] Your matter strong, gat no comment for yo
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
sorry.. Anambra state..
you have Nigerian origin?
°•Ya'll ask that alot grin
.....I don't know,most African Americans don't, part of our history here.
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Ya'll ask that alot grin
.....I don't know,most African Americans don't, part of our history here.
ok nice.. we actually think all foreigners on this forum have Nigerian origin..
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 06, 2016
Malayy:
ok nice.. we actually think all foreigners on this forum have Nigerian origin..
°•I know grin
....°•I wanna go now,bye smiley
Re: Disadvantages Of Ladies With Protruding Stomach (big Stomach) by Malayy(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•I know grin
....°•I wanna go now,bye smiley
bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Closed / If You Have Not Watched 20 Out Of These Movies, You Are Not My Mate / What Does A Ring Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.