Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) (27499 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) / Why Do Guys Stalk On Their Exes On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dyt(f): 2:34pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
chai d gurl wiked U oh, what of ewedu and Rice grin

People still eat that one na

I am talking of what can't even be eaten here

angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by macaranta(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2016
Fried plantain
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:37pm On May 05, 2016
Dyt:

angry angry angry
chilax na, abi na me break ya heart ni..
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by espn(m): 2:37pm On May 05, 2016
uzolexis:

Jollof rice grin grin
ANY FOOD BETTER THAN JOLLOF RICE.....IS ANY FOOD MADE OF GOLD,SILVER OR DIAMOND
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by mickey226(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2016
Mine was like cold groundnut soup
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:52pm On May 05, 2016
Dyt:

angry angry angry
what of Pop-corn and Okro soup! Dnt tel me pple eat da 2 angry
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Checked86: 2:53pm On May 05, 2016
Dyt:
I will have to look for the worse
My recent ex is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am glad I am no longer eating that meal
His meal used to be sour sweet
Was still contemplating until it poisoned me

Some men sha
Hianus
you are a man but sounds like a girl. This world shaa. Are u coming STRAIGHT?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dyt(f): 3:07pm On May 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
what of Pop-corn and Okro soup! Dnt tel me pple eat da 2 angry

Babe
This guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Checked86:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
It feels good having the M beside my moniker
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
Dripy:
Ewedu is slimy and disgusting while ogbono is a nagging man. Gbegiri nko? The fried rice is good today but spoilt tomorrow. Some of these descriptions are apt and correct but all of them lied by saying they are not eating any food now, ie not in a relationship.

Trust me on that.

Trust you on that?

You can't be so sure. Or do you know all of them personally?
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by leofab(f): 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
Mine is yoghurt laced with Otapiapia.. Straight from hell...
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by SHEEGO2015(m): 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
My ex na Gala... Quite a mouthful. You can't take it without liquid or else you'll choke.

Ur ex na die ooo.. .
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by tobbiedejie: 3:56pm On May 05, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
My ex was like Golden Morn mixed with Ogbono. embarassed
O ta lenu mehn!!! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Gabriel6(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
Mine was fried rice and chicken!!! Now i regret leaving her for no good reason
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by uzolexis(f): 4:33pm On May 05, 2016
espn:
ANY FOOD BETTER THAN JOLLOF RICE.....IS ANY FOOD MADE OF GOLD,SILVER OR DIAMOND

If she was so special why is she an ex
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by steppin: 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
missyge:
Lol. ure funny.....like for real?
For real dear.
My Gawd! Your smile could light up a room.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by steppin: 6:17pm On May 05, 2016
Checked86:
Man ke? You be learner? She's a complete lady. No be girl sef.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Dripy(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2016
VickyRotex:

Trust you on that?

You can't be so sure. Or do you know all of them personally?
People lie a lot when they face the camera or on social media platforms.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by missyge(f): 6:34pm On May 05, 2016
steppin:
For real dear. My Gawd! Your smile could light up a room.
Haaa! Shey na candle ni? Tnx
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Blessograo(f): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
everyone is killing me
DONSMITH123:

bitter leaf ...that must be hard
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Blessograo(f): 6:52pm On May 05, 2016
sorry

i need this page
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by DONSMITH123(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
My love no die o lipsrsealed

Blessograo:
everyone is killing me
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 7:15pm On May 05, 2016
Dripy:

People lie a lot when they face the camera or on social media platforms.

I know that. But there's no fact to proove that, they're all lying.
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Blessograo(f): 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
who knows you? angry
DONSMITH123:
My love no die o lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Blessograo(f): 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Checked86:
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Blessograo(f): 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
nonjebose:
Which one be white soup again, lol. Mine is peanut
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by wandeykul(f): 7:45pm On May 05, 2016
Mine is bitter leaf,hes gold digger always begging for money

Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Blessograo(f): 7:46pm On May 05, 2016
be using the pity comments and reply to toast una selves i dey watch una like monitoring spirit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ErnieSmallzz:
yea, ah knw d memories is stil gonna b dere, bur u knw, u ve 2 letgo of ur past.. wink
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2016
Blessograo:
be using the pity comments and reply to toast una selves i dey watch una like monitoring spirit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lmao! I knw sm1 is stil gona xay dis.. PEson no fit pity peson again??
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by Blessograo(f): 8:56pm On May 05, 2016
i dey monitor you shocked
ErnieSmallzz:
lmao! I knw sm1 is stil gona xay dis.. PEson no fit pity peson again??
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:59pm On May 05, 2016
Blessograo:
i dey monitor you shocked
shocked u don turn my mama b dat o.. wink
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by calabardick(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
My ex was like Golden Morn mixed with Ogbono. embarassed

how did you cope up with such combination?
Re: Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) by calabardick(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
mine was like pounded yam! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.