Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos (27475 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka / Chiamaka Obuekwe 'Social Prefect' Dumps Husband, Aniefiok Ntai 10 Weeks After / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by royalsgist: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2018
Nigerian born musician, simply identified by his stage, Sllow bobo who looks exactly like Nigerian Hip Hop artist, Flavour, is set to tie the knot with his beautiful pride identified as, Chiamaka Aliba.

The couple released their loved up pre wedding photos online, which have been trending online and it has got people wishing them happy married life already.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2018/04/09/pre-wedding-photos-nigerian-musician-beautiful-pride-photos/

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by royalsgist: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2018
lalasticlala more photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by taylor89(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2018
No be only flavour

Na curry

22 Likes

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by IdeyFindWife: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2018
It would be better if you judged him on the basis of his own looks alone but I forget people prolly don't want that, sorry!
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by kingem(m): 10:52am On Apr 09, 2018
OP gerrahiaaaaa

he doesn't fu@king look like flavour... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by ellapius(f): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Is the girl pregnant. Her stomach is showing a little.

13 Likes

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Soljaboi44(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2018
where ra the fikshors na? undecided
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by faithfull18(f): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Need data? Take a stroll down my profile wink.
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Congratulations to the couple.
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by onupeter(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cute couple, wish them well
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by mattbass(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
How e take remove PMB for power? Mk una free we joor.... Mk i go look fr garri chop
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by blesskewe(f): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
taylor89:
No be only flavour

Na curry
Savage
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by phranklyn92(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
The bobo is fine, the babe is equally fine. grin

Next!!!! undecided sad angry
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
wetin concern u

1 Like

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
Do u have eye problems or how does he look like Flavour? Comparing people's looks uselessly. He looks like himself and looks fine on his own. Hml to the couple!!
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by tolasosanya(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
taylor89:
No be only flavour

Na curry

LMAO.....I swear down, when i saw the first pic, i had to go back to that sentence where he was likened to Flavour. Abegggiiii.......

2 Likes

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Aziishyco(m): 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
Na wa o... so Oluebube is getting married. I know the guy wella,they used to live next to our compound in onitsha

Happy married life brotherly.
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by stubbornman(m): 12:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
some of these Nigerian celebrities sef i no no who dey sell these jeans give them

1 Like

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
noticed it too,she is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Sirpaul(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
A teacher asks, "What's the difference between a problem and a challenge?" A student repsonds, "3 boys + 1 girl = problem. 1 boy + 3 girls = challenge."*
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Noblefirstlady: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
I think the lady is pregnant

1 Like

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by NwaJozi: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
poo
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
LETS WISH THEM WELL AND FORGET OTHER THINGS.
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
she's pregnant.. they look lovely

1 Like

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Belle marriage no dey pay...

Wish Dem luck sha
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Davonbrown: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
The guy fine pass the woman sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by Rutley(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lovely backside sha grin cheesy
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by habsydiamond(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
For the first pics he look like the apprentice of sango olukoso 1

1 Like

Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by johnkey: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
typical ibo boy see his jeans. I will love to marry an ibo gal though, I love their soup die.
Re: Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos by CheedyJ(m): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
ellapius:
Wehdone ma..is it ur pregnancy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Change This My Mindset About Men? / My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / Zimbabwean Lady Takes Abusive Sugar Daddy To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.