Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? (4593 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) / Two Guys In Love With One Girl, How Possible? / 90 Years Old Woman Marries Again (how Possible) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Bobstainless(m): 6:53am On Aug 12, 2009
Simply put Secondary vaginity is total abstenance from Sex after one's first experience until one goes to the alter. Is this real ?
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by posakosa(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2009
yup. Its as real as real gets,

When one is met with a closed shop. grin grin grin
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Abbeycity4(f): 11:59am On Aug 12, 2009
dnt u/stnd self
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by xynerio(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
Secondary vaginity is when a gal had sex and abstain for like 6months. The hymen will close back. That is secondary vaginity. Get it
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Ben13: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2009
Vaginity is Vaginity. No secondary, No primary! stop consoling yaself.
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by galatico(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2009
Secondary virginity? It never exist just piece of shit !!! once it is open it's forever open, stop fooling around bro!!!
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by posakosa(m): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2009
secondary virginity is possible, the vagina is a muscle, that closes and gets really tight if it has not been banged in a while.
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Eaglebabe: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2009
Who is talking about secondary virginity and primary virginity?U will also talk about tetiary virginity.I thank God say if the thing don open, l don open no going back.If u want to keep ur virginity ,leave men alone untill u get married.
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by pongwa(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
yea its very much possible bt not for d undisciplined minded.
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Donvilo(m): 9:06am On Aug 13, 2009
The thin layer of tissue covering the top of a woman's vagina
is very delicate(although some may be hard sha) and can be broken by any hard component. Be it a man's dick or a libido. So, once it's open, it's already like that. So, how can there be anything like secondary virginity or any other thing u guys call it? Even God himself says that there is nothing like that. Unless if u want to create ur own oooo! angry
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by obimind(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2009
I strongly concur with what Galatico said.Once the hymen has been broven via sexual intercourse,you can't be called a virgin.
Let's call a spade a spade!
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by yimiton(f): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2009
There's a word like that but it doesn't mean you're a virgin all over again when you've already been disvirgined; you can't reclaim your hymen unless you undergo a surgery and even that doesn't make you a virgin. It simply means your hymen has been patched and you'll bleed when you have sex again.

It's simply a term used for someone (man or woman) who makes up her mind to abstain from sex until she gets married, when she has already had sex. According to  'The virgin Club' on http://www.geocities.com/thevirginclub/Secondary.htm

'Deciding to reclaim your virginity doesn't affect who you can marry, the status of your virginity, your susceptibility to disease, etc. By choosing to become a "born-again virgin" you are simply saying that you will save sex for marriage from this point on, and that you realize the value and importance of sex and see it as an act reserved for marriage.'

It's a nice thing but it's not like the original virginity.
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by biola44: 10:46am On Aug 13, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Henrygirl(f): 2:48am On Aug 17, 2009
I have been abstinent for 10 years. I am currently engaged and my fiance understands my views on the matter. I cannot physically reclaim my virginity, but keeping men off of me and my legs closed will pay off. If anyone chooses to purify themselves, please do not let anyone discourage you. I don't think I am better than anyone who doesn't choose to become chaste. It is each one's perrogative whatever they choose. I have something to give to my husband on our wedding night. I am Christian, so I believe that God is pleased with my choice. It is all because of Him that I even chose to live this way. I pray that the first time with my husband feels like my first time, even if it is not. I am certain that he appreciates my wait.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by MoneyRule(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2009
Virginity has a secondary school??
Lol

1 Like

Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by beingme(f): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
ok o o o o
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by lysaa(f): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2009
I think it just depends on the context of virginity here. Is it the all about the hymen being intact or a complete sex abstinence? It has been confirmed that its possible for the hymen to be broken without sex; from insertion of tampons to engaging in some rigorous sports like cycling ang volley balling, and some cases, accident.

Question: Does any of these cases reduce the value of the one involved in it or make her not a virgin?

If its about abstinance then we can easily conclude that there is such a thing as secondary virginity.
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by olaide3(f): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2009
[b]Virginity has a secondary school??
Lol[/b]

My brother, i tire o!

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i wan laff die!

1 Like

Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
olaide3:
[b]Virginity has a secondary school??
Lol[/b]

My brother, i tire o!

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i wan laff die!
calm down, there is probably a university too
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by naughtyDiana: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
I am a secondary virgin na. 2weeks and counting grin
Re: Secondary Vaginity : How Possible? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
naughtyDiana:
I am a secondary virgin na. 2weeks and counting grin
wehdone ma'am grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Challenge To Women / My Boyfriend Did This To Me (pics) / How I Lost My Money To A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.