Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Help Am So Hot!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Am So Hot!!! (3213 Views)

Help!!! / Help Am In A Dilemma Now. / Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am So Hot!!! by thatbiggirl: 12:43pm On May 05, 2016
So Nigeria or at least Lagos has been super hot this year. The sun is so intense and the heat us really killing me, so anyways when UNILAG decided to chase us home last month I was happy that at least there is generator at home. I will stay indoors and watch movies all day. But my enjoyment was cut short when the school said we should come and sign their yeye undertaken. Now am back in school and the heat is unbearable, the ceiling fan in my room is not working, my roommate just bought this new syinix standing fan and it has been helping us for weeks now. I heard one of my friends said she takes her bath 4 times a day cos of the heat!! So please give me tips on how you have been coping. Thanks y'all.
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by donbenedict(m): 12:45pm On May 05, 2016
Remove ur clothes and spread ur legs na..

1 Like

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by tripplephi: 12:45pm On May 05, 2016
Well I know you are a big girl but what would you say if I show you how to make business from the HOT heat on ya campus and remain cool wherever you go... U will have to PM me cos I may be banned for posting such here. But it's free of charge n it will fetch you money. Stay cool
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by opeaceo: 12:47pm On May 05, 2016
Lmfao, start walking around nude, I heard it is a new way of coping in our lovely country.
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by gbens2000(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2016
Open your yansh and face ur window,or rather ur fan wink goodluck pls note don't thank me now.
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by thatbiggirl: 2:39pm On May 05, 2016
Who are these daft commenters?

5 Likes

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Dyt(f): 2:44pm On May 05, 2016
When I saw HOT
I thought NL changed hoooorrrn.y to Hot

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by McLeyyin: 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
Are you cute? There is always a way out of every situation and I can show you.
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Neverquit(f): 7:41pm On May 05, 2016
Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water (not soft drinks) frequently even if you don't feel thirsty.

By staying hydrated, you will avoid having heat stroke. People have died ron heat stroke.

thatbiggirl:
So Nigeria or at least Lagos has been super hot this year. The sun is so intense and the heat us really killing me, so anyways when UNILAG decided to chase us home last month I was happy that at least there is generator at home. I will stay indoors and watch movies all day. But my enjoyment was cut short when the school said we should come and sign their yeye undertaken. Now am back in school and the heat is unbearable, the ceiling fan in my room is not working, my roommate just bought this new syinix standing fan and it has been helping us for weeks now. I heard one of my friends said she takes her bath 4 times a day cos of the heat!! So please give me tips on how you have been coping. Thanks y'all.
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Qualer: 2:25am On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
Remove ur clothes and spread ur legs na..

3 Likes

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by nynyola101: 11:55am On May 06, 2016
Dyt:
When I saw HOT
I thought NL changed hoooorrrn.y to Hot

grin grin grin
Really undecided
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by nynyola101: 11:59am On May 06, 2016
Neverquit:
Stay hydrated by drinking lots of water (not soft drinks) frequently even if you don't feel thirsty.

By staying hydrated, you will avoid having heat stroke. People have died ron heat stroke.

Drinking water makes some people sweat
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by nynyola101: 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
Open your yansh and face ur window,or rather ur fan wink goodluck pls note don't thank me now.
How does that solve the problem
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by gbens2000(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
nynyola101:

How does that solve the problem
sarcasm
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Arsenate(m): 12:50pm On May 06, 2016
nynyola101:

sweating is a natural cooling process so it isn't such a bad idea , as long as you have your hankie.
So in essence, the complete advice would be;
Drink lots of water and always have your hankie handy.
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by YorubaPresident: 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
How much did you get your syinix standing fan?And does it blow well
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Neverquit(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2016
Sweating is your body regulating your body temperature. Better to sweat than to die.

nynyola101:

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by nynyola101: 7:40pm On May 06, 2016
gbens2000:
sarcasm
Oh well...
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by nynyola101: 7:41pm On May 06, 2016
Arsenate:
sweating is a natural cooling process so it isn't such a bad idea , as long as you have your hankie.
Thanks...
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by nynyola101: 7:47pm On May 06, 2016
Neverquit:
Sweating is your body regulating your body temperature. Better to sweat than to die.

Good point
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by thatbiggirl: 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
My roomie said she bought it for N13000, if not for that Syinix fan sef we would have been roasted
YorubaPresident:
How much did you get your syinix standing fan?And does it blow well
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by thatbiggirl: 10:53pm On May 06, 2016
Really? Google hypovolumic shock and get back to me
Neverquit:

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Cakewalker: 7:18am On May 07, 2016
There are different ranges and sizes of Syinix fans that can help this hot season... From 16" - 18", different color variations, long lasting and durable... Above all affordable. ..

You can pick on up at any designated Syinix dealer shops around you (3CHUB, pointek, Purch, park n shop) etc

Go fast, go get value for your money

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Cakewalker: 7:19am On May 07, 2016
Arsenate:

Poor man mentality
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Neverquit(f): 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
Hypovolemic shock: (a life-threatening condition), is the loss of blood volume due to excessive bleeding or dehydration.

Sweat: to excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin as a reaction to heat, physical exertion, fever or fear.

Did I not type drink lots of water to avoid dehydration?

Next time, google the meaning of 'big words' before trying to 'school' someone else.

thatbiggirl:
Really? Google hypovolumic shock and get back to me

1 Like

Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by omoigbomina(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
I thought the news making the round was that you people slept in the rain because the school authority locked you out of your hostel.
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Hisduchess(f): 4:18pm On May 07, 2016
Dyt:
When I saw HOT I thought NL changed hoooorrrn.y to Hot
grin grin grin
ur mind badt eeeh. grin
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by YorubaPresident: 4:44pm On May 09, 2016
thatbiggirl:
My roomie said she bought it for N13000, if not for that Syinix fan sef we would have been roasted
so only syinix sells good fan??they also have juice blender too do you know??but as a student you might not need that
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by teelaweee(m): 12:53am On May 25, 2016
I have 8K budget please, do they sell fans around that price range?
Re: Help Am So Hot!!! by Gigihealth: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Symptoms of heat stroke include flushed skin, rapid breathing, high body temperature etc. Heatstroke is a condition caused when your body overheats, which is often as a result of prolonged exposure to or an intense physical exertion in high temperatures. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/symptoms-of-heat-stroke-what-causes-heat-stroke/

(1) (Reply)

Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? / I Have Been Childless For 12 Years, Now Two Women Are Carrying My Babies / Mother And Son Share A Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.