Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) (12760 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) / A Sexy Gathering Of Ladies Doing The 'Yoga' Pose (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:31pm On May 06, 2016
There is something i discovered lately. I have wondered, pondered and wandered on this issue, but i can't seem to understand the main reason behind this madness.

Ugly ladies are getting Married every Saturday while my beautiful ladies are still on Facebook uploading pictures up and down, choping "likes" as if na food. cheesycheesycheesy

Who beauty don EPP? Abi who facebook likes and comments EPP? angry

Is beauty now a curse or a blessing

Abeg ladies, make una grow up before it is too late.

I dnt want any of u to blame ur vilage winch later in life. grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by donbenedict(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2016
The second pic got me laffing.. dey will just hav sex with their pets. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Frei(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2016
While ugly ladies are getting married' the beautiful ones are busy fucking their husbands.... Who marriage Don EPP?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by raayah(f): 1:37pm On May 06, 2016
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I see thousands of beautiful women getting married each weekend.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by omega25red(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2016
raayah:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I see thousands of beautiful women getting married each weekend.
Here is your answer poster.

behold ya'll she fine as hell
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by enna2(f): 8:14pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
The second pic got me laffing.. dey will just hav sex with their pets. grin
I'm sure u Don try am b4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by donbenedict(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2016
enna2:
I'm sure u Don try am b4
y r u being a dummy? Do I look like someone dat keeps pets when there are enuf pussies in the world to be fvcked? Dnt annoy me
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2016
When most of the beautiful girls are believed ''not to be virgins''
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Nobody: 2:19am On May 07, 2016
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Sweetestrose(f): 4:05am On May 07, 2016
This life no balance

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Ambidexter(m): 5:51am On May 07, 2016
Most beautiful ladies expect too much from would-be suitors, and some don't even realise they're making a mistake until it's too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by kwuui(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2016
Is there girl here weda beautiful or ugly or your sister sef dat would want to marry?...am proposing on my knees
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Michellla(f): 7:30am On May 07, 2016
Sweetestrose:
That's the irony of life! While the beautiful girls depend solely on their beauty to attract guys, the ugly girls are busy adding values to their lives to initiate marriage.
like marriage is all we came to earth to do?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by CaroLyner(f): 7:39am On May 07, 2016
and who told you beautiful girls dont get married?
seems you're surrounded by ugly girls

1 Like

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 07, 2016
Sweetestrose:
That's the irony of life! While the beautiful girls depend solely on their beauty to attract guys, the ugly girls are busy adding values to their lives to initiate marriage.
May GOD bless u.
May u remain Blessed
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Nobody: 7:46am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
Good morning.
IF u don't know, know it now.
MARRIAGE is inherently ladened from time immemorial. Even Lower animals (mammals) have life partners.

They share in the JOY of the creator, so why will humans derail..?
Now AMERICA/BRITAIN that destroyed the concept of marriage by condoning so many rubbish, have started writing books to correct what they upturned.

People now study their books before getting married because it appears as though MARRIAGE is now a difficult institution to ascend.

IF u check critically, the DIVORCE RATE among the WEALTHY POPULATION is always higher than that of the POOR, telling u that MONEY is not be everything in marriage, rather respect for values and compatibility.
The WEALTHY (Exposed) ladies become so knowledgeable that they allow foolishness and disrespect become part of their immune system.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Odogwuskido(m): 8:37am On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
Pls tell me: why are you on earth?? To wander from north pole to south pole??

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Nobody: 8:39am On May 07, 2016
Frei:
While ugly ladies are getting married' the beautiful ones are busy fucking their husbands.... Who marriage Don EPP?
who adultery epp?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by AyodejiGREAT: 10:11am On May 07, 2016
Odogwuskido:

Shes just been childish.... People like her sleep in Babalawo, s house when it's too late

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by UIA04(f): 10:16am On May 07, 2016
Sweetestrose:
That's a big lie. The problem is guys are easily intimidated by beautiful ladies, especially those who carry themselves well and have both the look that they don't take shit and they actually don't take shit.

I'm in that position and it's just and it's just tiring, especially with the fact that plus my looks I'm 5ft 9 inches tall. Even some of my class teachers from secondary school and lecturers are intimidated by just looking at me without even getting to know me. You see them being all of a sudden small voiced, nicer or even stammer.

This intimidation makes good guys with good intentions approach the girls less while players who know they have nothing to loose if they are turned down approach her more.

If she is now beautiful, has a great career and and knows what she wants from a relationship hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Henrygreat212(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2016
Sweetestrose:
....Impacting
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2016
raayah:
you hate nairaland men cos they diss you a lot abi?
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by NemzySeries(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2016
Odogwuskido:

hahahahahahahahahahaha.......wondering wud av bin beta sef.......dis are d kind of gals dat go abt stealing(cheating,aristo, sugar daddy, maga & use of juju) frm d husbands(husband inclusive) of d married ladies
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by NemzySeries(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2016
UIA04:

That's a big lie. The problem is guys are easily intimidated by beautiful ladies, especially those who carry themselves well and have both the look that they don't take shit and they actually don't take shit.

I'm in that position and it's just and it's just tiring, especially with the fact that plus my looks I'm 5ft 9 inches tall. Even some of my class teachers from secondary school and lecturers are intimidated by just looking at me without even getting to know me. You see them being all of a sudden small voiced, nicer or even stammer.

This intimidation makes good guys with good intentions approach the girls less while players who know they have nothing to loose if they are turned down approach her more.

If she is now beautiful, has a great career and and knows what she wants from a relationship hmmmm.

I smell sense in ur comment.........but as a guy ma own biggest challenge is employment & bkos I'm still seeking I job I no wan use ma ear hear d word relationship talkmore of commitment
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Nobody: 11:49am On May 07, 2016
People should marry when they feel like.

But when you waste an opportunity, you will definitely know.

Nobody will tell you..
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by HCF(m): 12:09pm On May 07, 2016
@Op. The topic should have read 'Why are beautiful ladies doing this to THEMSELVES' not THEIRSELVES...

On d issue raised, not all beautiful ladies have that problem,but most do.

Usually,ladies who are too enamoured with their beauty, will surely have problems getting and staying married.

They believe the world revolves around them; So,unconsciously (at times deliberately)they set very high standards for prospective suitors(in terms of looks, fame and financial buoyancy)...Such ladies build their wall so high,that most men can't climb it...by the time they realize their mistake, it is always too late...it is then,they can settle for ANYTHING!.
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by branhampaul: 12:16pm On May 07, 2016
Women Dont Worth.. Download And Enjoy The Hit Rap Song And Know Why.. > Women Are Dangerous > www.datafilehost.com/d/f1996b4d
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by UIA04(f): 1:17pm On May 07, 2016
NemzySeries:

I smell sense in ur comment.........but as a guy ma own biggest challenge is employment & bkos I'm still seeking I job I no wan use ma ear hear d word relationship talkmore of commitment
thanks

May you find your dream job
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by Sweetestrose(f): 1:37pm On May 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
May GOD bless u. May u remain Blessed
Amen o and bless you too.
Re: Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2016
Let the argument continue!!

Hehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What’s Your Pretty Privilege Story ? / Couple Married For 10 Years, Never Had Sex Once (photos) / Kekenapep Or Okada: To Take Your Girl On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.