Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (45023 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Bombing Of Pipelines To End Soon, FG, NDA In Negotiations: NSCDC / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by pussyphilia(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2016
courage89:
I think it is high time the government put efforts in place to ensure and entrench patriotism among citizens. Government need this now more than ever. This should rank parri passu, with accountability and transparency. The same level of resources used to tackle corruption, transparency including; financial, media, propaganda, time and others should be used to develop patriotic Nigerians.

Patriotism my azz!

Who want to be patriotic to a country full of injustice and unfairness?

A country where able bodied youths will spend years in school, come out and put one full year of service to the country and afterwards end up jobless with no hopes.

A country where a President Jonathan who was already putting the measures to empower the youths was branded all sorts and rigged out by those who believe that the leadership of Nigeria is their birthright.

A country where federal government jobs and scholarships are given to north while the SS/SE are left out.

A country where the President threw decorum to the winds and declared that he would marginalize the SS/SE region because they gave him only 5% vote.

Such a country isn't worth my patriotism.

I'd rather be patriotic to America than Nigeria.

Thank you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by BraniacX(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
it might take you from now till wen you are 70 to understand what life and governance stands for. While other nations are moving forward we are setting ours 100yrs backward. Is blowing up govt facilities the best way to solving a problem?

It is when an agitator has reason to believe his oppressor doesn't believe there is a problem needing solving in the first place.

The same govt that has made sincere effort in cleaning ogini land left in filths by GEJ that they are bombing it's facilities. You bomb and remain in darkness and your people remain in abject poverty. You bomb and pollute ur environment and tomorrow still complain of govt neglect in cleaning up the mess. 13% derivative goes to the SS oil producing states, amnesty also for the same people yet they complain of more? Is dat not cruelty?

You see your stupidity? undecided

In true fiscal federalism the resource will be 100% controlled by the state with taxes being paid to the FG and not 13%. It is the attitude of people like you who feel you're doing us the biggest favour in our lives and that we should be grateful that is causing this anger and animosity to all things northern including this buhari's regime. Derivation was 50% before the ruling northern military cabal slashed it to 1% without consultations with any Niger Deltan likewise appropriation of 90% of the oil blocks to northerners on leases of 30 to 40 years making billionaires out of the likes of the ndimi's and danjuma's while disallowing and suppression of the P.I.B bill that would end the casualisation of a significantly southern work force in the petroleum industry.

Do you still think i should be grateful for the 13% and the useless stipends paid to people in the amnesty programme fighting for their individual stomachs and not the Niger Delta? angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
full resource control under a single federation called Nigeria? Lest I forget it's only IPOB dat is agitating for sovereignty. So how do dey get this full resource control under one Nigeria?
change the structure and let peace reign..you see why this problem would keep repeating all the time...why cant we practice full time regionalism/federalism so that regions can feel a sense of belonging and develop at their own pace rather than tie all of us together and then crawl slowly...13 percent is shiittt compared to what the likes of alakija and danjuma gathers from the niger delta...thats rubbish...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by adeniyibolanle(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2016
longayink:

Why can't urban development in Port Harcourt or Warri or Yenagoa be like that in Abuja?
Simple because their leaders are greedy. The formal administration was from that region and they never reminded him to develop it instead Orubebe and co where flexing
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 06, 2016
longayink:

..to get their freedom from the Nazis, much of Western Europe was destroyed.

Niger delta area is supposed to be developed like many modern cities. But what do you have? Shanties. Instead Lagos and Abuja grow.

Let Buhari introduce fiscal federalism or implementation of the resolutions of the last CONFAB.
What prevented their brother from implementing the last CONFAB under his watch? What did the Niger Delta states do with the 13% given to dem before agitating for fiscal federalism?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by luckylucky: 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
I think Nigerians have lost hope in Buhari administration. It is unfortunate that President Buhari popularity and integrity have been doubted due to his party deceit and propaganda. To all my brothers in Niger Deltans, plz let keep hope alive till 2019 when buhari and his fake people who have promised heaven and earth whilst ranting and still campaigning till jesus tarried. I'm just confused how can someone apply for the same job over years, later got the job out of violence lock, yet inexperienced and lies!

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Yes,this is an act of criminality but was avoidable. Buhari caused it all and I wonder if he has advisers at all. Any reasonable human being should have seen this coming.
Oh Buhari caused it, but who suffers it?... Will Buhari suffer it?... Will his ministers suffer it?... Will Tinubu and co suffer it?... It is normal Nigerians like you and I that would be crippled by this. Power supply back to zero, fuel supply back to zero; the only effect is that people will curse and curse and curse Buhari. But for once, have you ever seen Buhari feel bad about those curses?.... Does he even have a connection with the people he governs?... This is a classically foolish case of cutting your nose to spite your face because the president doesn't even seem to care, and he's got 3 more years (if not 7) to go. I wonder for how long some people looking for payouts will continue to suffer themselves, their relatives and the rest of ordinary Nigerians because they think they are 'doing' Buhari.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by ozoemenafn: 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
I thought some of you Zombies were threatening how the military would deal with the Avengers when they issue their warning to the federal government. Funny enough some of you talking has never travelled to the SE/SS to talk of entering the creek yet they are here on naira land becoming spokes person for the military who actually knows what it takes to track down the militants for several year before amnesty which they never succeeded doing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
Ifebazz:

Don't wonder far. Unlike your brothers the Bokites, they want development in their area, they want some of the monies gotten from their soil spent in their area too. They want their children to be employed in the numerous companies that comes to sap their oil. They want to be heard when they talk. The heads of all the oil companies in Nigeria are either Northerners or Westerners. They don't want lopsided employments again such that interview for jobs in Delta State will be taken to Abuja and Senators and Reps will be dictating who gets the job. Their lands are terrible and untenable because of oil spillage. They are predominantly fishermen and farmers, they need their daily livelihoods. I don't support what they are doing but obviously if you want to get results in Nigeria, that's the way to go. If only they could target the legislooters, I'd swear allegiance with them. All oil blocks in the region are owned by Northerners. Abuja was built with money from this deplorable region. Nobody cares. They treat the region like whores. Just Bleep and go. Yes they truly have reasons to get agitated, but...
who will employ the ruggedly bunch.. Would you. They are unemployable. Like they say man is made or unmade by himself

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by tete7000(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Yes,this is an act of criminality but was avoidable. Buhari caused it all and I wonder if he has advisers at all. Any reasonable human being should have seen this coming.

Buhari was never a part of solution to any problem in this country. He revelled in ignorant and called other administrations corrupt. He thus couldnt learn why some strategy in the past were adopted. He knew nothing about Nigeria since he left power. That is why he made the idiotic approach to Niger Delta issue and drag us back to Pre-Y'aradua era. He brought back on us the problem that had already been solved and wants to learn from his own mistake - the haaaarrrddd way!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
ehie:
no wonder. Give a man an inch he will take a. Mile. Reminds me of Palestine and Isreal. They want the west bank. They want this and that. Hopefully now we know what you want we can start fighting you bomb for bomb. You cannot cage buhari the way u caged Goodluck. All the so called freedom fighters invested in Benin. Togo and UK.
nobody is gonna cage buhari...my advise to him is thAT he treats the niger delta with care...how on earth does he think he can protect pipelines by neglecting the services of community stakeholders...who does that... angry angry angry....let him harvest what he has planted....

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Goke7: 4:47pm On May 06, 2016
This is the reason new refineries or sea ports can't be built in this region, you can't be destroying infrastructures and asking for it at the same time.

The elites from the region has misled and confused these misguided bunch.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by mideactive: 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
Dat's y they shouldn't have Negotiated wit 'em in d first place.even if they give 'em another package of Amnesty right now,it'l always Re-occur in d future.we can only have federal,state n local govt.in Nigeria.anyother govt.must be subdued.it's wrong 2 negotiate wit Terrorist or Blackmailers.."Pata pata la n foju,kuno kuno la n dete,Oju afo ifo tan ija lo n da le"over to u mr president.

IzonOwei:
while i agree to your point, it seems blowing up these lines is the only potent way to get to our deaf leaders... sad sad sad....nigeria is so much complicated...i knew this niger delta wahala was gonna surface again...and here it is...we will all suffer for it together since we all depend on the oil...resource control would end all this..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nusaf: 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
ITkester:

It's in our (SE/SS) best interest. You can't take what belong to the 5%ers and give to the 95%ers, that is called Injustice and foul play. Buhari should enjoy his govt with the money gotten from cow milk...

Nonsense. NDA, I dey your side!
I just hope u will remember all these ur comments when the government start with those bastards
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Mbediogu(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:
They intend to destroy us but God is with us and HE will grant us the upper hand against these criminals who are soiling their lands and sabotaging the economy. Govt retaliatory measures must include carpet bombing all know double faced millitants like tompolo assets and freezing their accounts. Those responsible for security should be probed on why this sort of incident keeps happening.

That may worsen the matter. Dialogue. Restraint. Prayers. Both sides need all. I don begin dey fear sef.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by EasternLeopard: 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
tete7000:

Unfortunately in his great book: Art of war, Sun Tzu said the greatest General is the one who achieved victory without shooting a bullet. According to him diplomacy where possible should be the first recourse in war. Those pushing our retired General President to go out all warring forgot to remind him of that piece of advice.

Will Buhari arrogance help him see wisdom in this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by effido666: 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
Thumbs up guys.....dey tink dey can make us suffer here for fuel queue while dey wil b out der enjoying no fuel queue .....thumbs up once again guys.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 06, 2016
vingeophysicist:
what my people is doing is the best because the economy will be crippled, since we are totally dependent on crude oil. buharidiot will be disgraced out of power with time by his own people.
stinking opinion
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by babamadiba(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2016
Segadem:

[size=14pt]SMH for u[/size]
what does he know? He sits behind his phone all day n waits for his parents to struggle n bring food for him to eat. He absolutely knows nothing.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by demobaba1(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2016
Let the war begin.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by bezimo(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2016
This is not good for the economy and very unfortunate that those militants have resulted to such acts of sabotage.

When you dont carry the major stakeholders along, this kind of situation is the result.

I hope Buhari will utilise the wisdom that Yaradua used to address those militant wahala. Using force never works like it showed during the Obasanjo administration. It always end in a lose-lose situation.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 06, 2016
IzonOwei:
nobody is gonna cage buhari...my advise to him is thAT he treats the niger delta with care...how on earth does he think he can protect pipelines by neglecting the services of community stakeholders...who does that... angry angry angry....let him harvest what he has planted....
appeasement they say is feeding a crocodile and hoping that it eats him last.. As for me the niger delta, the igbos the fulani herds men and boko haram are all crocodiles that cannot be appeased
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by HARDDON: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
ITkester:

It's in our (SE/SS) best interest. You can't take what belong to the 5%ers and give to the 95%ers, that is called Injustice and foul play. Buhari should enjoy his govt with the money gotten from cow milk...

Nonsense. NDA, I dey your side!

the Northern President ignored all warnings when he blatantly went after Tompolo and until now, Tpolo hasnt been seen nor arrested...... and now, another head ache!

Elders usually say,

a man with an elephant load on his head, has no time digging crickets.

how do u fight BH, Fulani Headsmen, the economy and now, the ND Avengers?! all at one blow?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Kenmoris22: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
Onyejiuwaokoh:
Nigeria, one week one problem. But could the creation of Nigeria a mistake? Killings, destructions,corruptions, frustrations and criminality.
very big mistake
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by cbrass(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

grab a handfan a handkerchief and enjoy the blistering heat. Unlike you they have modular refineries to process the crude oil

How old are you undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by macaranta(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
Hmm this should be curbed
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by wowmenow: 4:55pm On May 06, 2016
Before the bomb blast are you enjoying

Buhari set a very bad precedent that is hunting is government now

When he was opposition he was supporting crimaninals to destabilize gej government

Today see the result in no time in the history if Nigeria that we are so devided all because oof buhari desperation for power

obailala:
Oh Buhari caused it, but who suffers it?... Will Buhari suffer it?... Will his ministers suffer it?... Will Tinubu and co suffer it?... It is normal Nigerians like you and I that would be crippled by this. Power supply back to zero, fuel supply back to zero; the only effect is that people will curse and curse and curse Buhari. But for once, have you ever seen Buhari feel bad about those curses?.... Does he even have a connection with the people he governs?... This is a classically foolish case of cutting your nose to spite your face because the president doesn't even seem to care, and he's got 3 more years (if not 7) to go. I wonder for how long some people looking for payouts will continue to suffer themselves, their relatives and the rest of ordinary Nigerians because they think they are 'doing' Buhari.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 06, 2016
Now the light we used to have for 2hrs a day will now be reduced cry
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nusaf: 4:56pm On May 06, 2016
ozoemenafn:
I thought some of you Zombies were threatening how the military would deal with the Avengers when they issue their warning to the federal government. Funny enough some of you talking has never travelled to the SE/SS to talk of entering the creek yet they are here on naira land becoming spokes person for the military who actually knows what it takes to track down the militants for several year before amnesty which they never succeeded doing.
So u are convinced that they have won? The military men are not cowards and I am sure that what has not been given is just orders. A single order will Change ur thought, let them continue and see how they will bring down their communities with their own hands.I just hope nobody will blame the fed govt for anything.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by youngweb(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
abeg make una blast the one wey go put bubu out of bright atmosphere, make I see wether Bocko people no go begin quench their fire ( mellow)

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 06, 2016
IzonOwei:
change the structure and let peace reign..you see why this problem would keep repeating all the time...why cant we practice full time regionalism/federalism so that regions can feel a sense of belonging and develop at their own pace rather than tie all of us together and then crawl slowly...13 percent is shiittt compared to what the likes of alakija and danjuma gathers from the niger delta...thats rubbish...
What are you saying bro? Stop applying too much book theories into real life situations. Modern states are structured to suit all and sundry, when we implement such to benefit a few at the detriment of others, what mow happens to those areas that will suffer paucity? Don't you think we will keep on revolving along a path of violence? Fiscal federalism can neva work in our modern state structure dat negates disintegration. Fiscal federalism tilt towards confederalism which I don't think will help Nigeria.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 06, 2016
make dem kuku bomb the pipelines finish make everybody rest for the oyel matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos) / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.