Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (45012 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Bombing Of Pipelines To End Soon, FG, NDA In Negotiations: NSCDC / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by CosmicJames(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2016
vingeophysicist:
buharidiot should be frustrated out of power, the same way his people frustrated Jonathan with the help of bokoharam.
GBAM! It is called nemesis

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DeeMain(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2016
ehie:
appeasement they say is feeding a crocodile and hoping that it eats him last.. As for me the niger delta, the igbos the fulani herds men and boko haram are all crocodiles that cannot be appeased

I was enamored by your insightful comments on this thread till you spewed this mean and hateful bile.

So Buhari should simply wipe the entire Igbos and Niger Deltans off the surface of the earth since they cannot, according to you, be appeased ?

The gall you have to list Igbos and Niger Deltans in the same sentence as Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen.

I spit on your hideous mind.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by precious1967(m): 5:16pm On May 06, 2016
obailala:
Don't deceive yourself, Buhari only signed his first budget today. And I am yet to see any evidence that says Buhari will marginalise the ND more than a Niger-Deltan Jonathan did.
nice response
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
Tiegarr:
When your local brother was president, why didn't he give you resourse control? Why didn't you blow up pipelines
would the false unity in nigeria allow him to accomplish that..the guy was chased out...bokoharam came along and dealt with him and then sycophants from the north capitalized on that and boom GEJ is gone,...until we tell ourselves that the nigerian structure is built on falsehood we would never make a head way..it is high time resource control came into play..it would even benefit other regions who have been indolent because of the oil in the niger delta... angry angry angry
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DeeMain(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
Duplicated post
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by cbrass(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
Goke7:

They simply lack foresight as no serious investor will move near that region and later they will cry out about marginalisation

If you look closely the SW folks are quietly preparing themselves for take over with oil exploration in Lagos and Ondo, with the way these guys are going about bombing pipelines ,I pity the ND

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by onoslove(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
yinkus204:
Federal govt shud treating them wit the cancellation of the amnesty agreement and if they dnt stop then declare them as terrorist to the whole world
so many people are in the dark as regard the amnesty agreement. The folks enjoying the amnesty are not the real militants . Trust me
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by GWMI(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
who are Buhari followers? Mind you that 90% of people who voted for Buhari from the southern Nigeria in the last election gave GEJ their maximum support until the latter part of his administration when it became obvious that GEJ was not ready to save Nigeria. A case study is my astute support for GEJ until 2013 when it became clear to me that he knows nothing about governance and how to solving Nigeria's probs. So save that sermon of Buhari supporters.
franciskaine:
who are Buhari followers? Mind you that 90% of people who voted for Buhari from the southern Nigeria in the last election gave GEJ their maximum support until the latter part of his administration when it became obvious that GEJ was not ready to save Nigeria. A case study is my astute support for GEJ until 2013 when it became clear to me that he knows nothing about governance and how to solving Nigeria's probs. So save that sermon of Buhari supporters.
franciskaine:
correction they are yorubas.So my dear what have the westerns gained so far?Buhari is a divisive leader such a person can lead Nigeria to disintegration.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2016
onoslove:
so many people are in the dark as regard the amnesty agreement. The folks enjoying the amnesty are not the real militants . Trust me
buharidiot is not in position to declare Niger delta as terrorists. the world we say so if they act like one, just like bokoharam and the Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Alezy(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2016
Goke7:

They simply lack foresight as no serious investor will move near that region and later they will cry out about marginalisation
U don't expect a particular region to have stuffs like that and don't benefit from it themselves.

They supply all oil and gas to every other region, the gas that generates light comes from them and alot. yet they don't have light at all, nor water to drink now it's fuel.

Wait....have u ever been to the creeks?? I will feel so sorry for ppl there

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Flets: 5:25pm On May 06, 2016
The only hope for a united Nigeria is true federalism, No nation disunited in purpose will ever make progress.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by loomer: 5:26pm On May 06, 2016
I hop say all these things no be book wey person don write since. Because anytime govt talk say refinery don good na that time explosion dey happen
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 06, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#006600][/color]correction they are yorubas.So my dear what have the westerns gained so far?Buhari is a divisive leader such a person can lead Nigeria to disintegration.Thanks.
they are which Yorubas? It seems you don't work with statistics. Go to the 2011 general election and tell me how many Western states voted for Buhari. In the 2011 general election Buhari did not get upto 20% vote from the South West but in 2015 he swept above 70%. What that shows is political sagacity of the West and poor performance of GEJ. I'm igbo and an anambrarian. I argue objectively and not on mere tribal and primordial bias
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by GWMI(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2016
obailala:
Don't deceive yourself, Buhari only signed his first budget today. And I am yet to see any evidence that says Buhari will marginalise the ND more than a Niger-Deltan Jonathan did.
obailala:
obailala:
so my dear what developmental plans did Buhari project for the Niger Delta region in his Budget?.Buhari is delibrately destroying the unity of this nation just to suit his person gain of empowering his people.Now you are saying Gej marginalized the Niger Delta, my question is who is Goodluck suppose to lead only his people or this nation?.You are belouded by tribe or else you would have know a good leader carries everyone along and not just his immediate people alone.Hope you understand?Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Goke7: 5:29pm On May 06, 2016
cbrass:

If you look closely the SW folks are quietly preparing themselves for take over with oil exploration in Lagos and Ondo, with the way these guys are going about bombing pipelines ,I pity the ND

Exactly investors in oil and gas may begin to look west as the next hub for oil. If oil is in Lagos, it's most likely in Ogun, refineries may begin to spring up at a fast rate in the sw few years to come, the market is there and the States govt will cash on this.

The Niger delta region lacks understanding of political diplomacy. They've been lied to that violence works faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Pedrop: 5:30pm On May 06, 2016
obailala:
This ipob delusion of always forcefully attaching SE to SS keeps getting ridiculously amazing by the day. i don't know the village forest some of these ipob people come from.

Point of correction, it is the SS that feeds the nation presently, not the SE. The SE is presently a parasite to SS resources just like every other zone of the country.

I believe that once u ask urself and come to know what IPOB really means, then you wouldn't utter that rubbish u vomited up there.

For your information, Benue is neither SS nor SE but some part of it is tagged IPOB.

I can't fault ur ignorance, ain't u the same person who doesn't know what plans a government you are supporting is carrying out.

If you want to make IPOB an Igbo thing, is Oyigbo and Asaba in SE ? Keep deceiving urself claiming Igbo when you are pure onye ofe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Pedrop: 5:34pm On May 06, 2016
Goke7:

Exactly investors in oil and gas may begin to look west as the next hub for oil. If oil is in Lagos, it's most likely in Ogun, refineries may begin to spring up at a fast rate in the sw few years to come, the market is there and the States govt will cash on this.

The Niger delta region lacks understanding of political diplomacy. They've been lied to that violence works faster.

Yea, won't be a bad idea to collect allocations from SW resources. At least, let's leave NigerDelta and milk oduduwa, not bad at all.

Hope nobody calls for secession

Cc: cbrass

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Goke7: 5:34pm On May 06, 2016
Alezy:
U don't expect a particular region to have stuffs like that and don't benefit from it themselves.

They supply all oil and gas to every other region, the gas that generates light comes from them and alot. yet they don't have light at all, nor water to drink now it's fuel.

Wait....have u ever been to the creeks?? I will feel so sorry for ppl there

So what have their states governments been doing over the years in giving them basic amenities? What has NDDC, Niger delta ministry been doing also?

The problem is, folks in this region are not asking the right questions. They have been fooled to believe that all their problems is from Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Xtopherprince(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2016
ITkester:

It's in our (SE/SS) best interest. You can't take what belong to the 5%ers and give to the 95%ers, that is called Injustice and foul play. Buhari should enjoy his govt with the money gotten from cow milk...

Nonsense. NDA, I dey your side!

Speak for yourself Sir, The activities of the Niger Delta Avengers or Terminators will only worsen the Nigerian economy. Transportation to school here in the SE is already on the high side, don't need any further hike abeg.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Goke7: 5:36pm On May 06, 2016
Pedrop:

Yea, won't be a bad idea to collect allocations from SW resources. At least, let's leave NigerDelta and milk oduduwa, not bad at all.

Hope nobody calls for secession

Cc: cbrass

And the sw will keep improving their infrastructure that makes everyone keeps thronging there

Not a bad idea at all

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by bakynes(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
GWMI:
Why will buhari use nigeria money for the development of the north east and abadon the Niger Delta that is sustaining the nation's economy?This is wickedness Buhari is just been wicked his evil deeds will catch up with him some day.Thanks.
Ow did he neglect the Niget Delta? are you not in this country when the first phase of Ogoni land and water ways was cleaned up and the next phase is abt to begin. Besides dont you know most of the relief materials in the IDP is majorly sponsored by the International community.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by pjsmart(m): 5:38pm On May 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
These bastards should be killed. Let the military go there, give them a shoot at sight order. Kill them all. They have bite more than they can chew this time around.
)Lol
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by GWMI(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
they are which Yorubas? It seems you don't work with statistics. Go to the 2011 general election and tell me how many Western states voted for Buhari. In the 2011 general election Buhari did not get upto 20% vote from the South West but in 2015 he swept above 70%. What that shows is political sagacity of the West and poor performance of GEJ. I'm igbo and an anambrarian. I argue objectively and not on mere tribal and primordial bias
franciskaine:
franciskaine:
Here i will now like you to know i am an Urhobo from delta state and i was carried away by Buhari's change slogan that i have to trekk a distance of N200 fare to vote for this man.My dear that is my highest regret in recent years i only pray God forgives me.Now to your word they voted Goodluck out because he marginalized them right?Now apart from the vice president they secured before the election i repeat WHAT HAVE THE YORUBAS GAINED SO FAR FROM BUHARI'S GOVT?Nothing.Go and do complete satistics of appointments so far and see how loopsided they are.Buhari is delibrately destroying the unity in this nation.You are not the only one that have supported Buhari from the South but i hope you have the future of your Children at heart.God Bless You.Thanks.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Gaskia: 5:43pm On May 06, 2016
Quite pathetic and condemn-able but its a mirror of a heavily fractured nation.
GEJ attempted to hold a National conference and the only people that rendered it ineffective were the APC and their apologists.
Its obvious we must review the status of our nationhood and set in motion a workable model going forward, we cant continue to live like this, boko haram, herdsmen, now OPC and Bakassi have woken up, Secret CBN recruitment, fuel sold at highest price ever in Nigeria when crude is record lowest in the world, mutual distrust and hate among Nigerians, companies folding up, militants crippling economy, haba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 5:45pm On May 06, 2016
Pedrop:

I believe that once u ask urself and come to know what IPOB really means, then you wouldn't utter that rubbish u vomited up there.

For your information, Benue is neither SS nor SE but some part of it is tagged IPOB.

I can't fault ur ignorance, ain't u the same person who doesn't know what plans a government you are supporting is carrying out.

If you want to make IPOB an Igbo thing, is Oyigbo and Asaba in SE ? Keep deceiving urself claiming Igbo when you are pure onye ofe.
Make no mistakes, when I say ipob, I mean the ones of Igbo extraction. And yeah, I see no correlation with your rants and what I said earlier. ... And again, I dont have to think like the crowd to prove anything to anybody.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by courage89(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2016
pussyphilia:
Patriotism my azz!

Who want to be patriotic to a country full of injustice and unfairness?

A country where able bodied youths will spend years in school, come out and put one full year of service to the country and afterwards end up jobless with no hopes.

A country where a President Jonathan who was already putting the measures to empower the youths was branded all sorts and rigged out by those who believe that the leadership of Nigeria is their birthright.I'm

A country where federal government jobs and scholarships are given to north while the SS/SE are left out.

A country where the President threw decorum to the winds and declared that he would marginalize the SS/SE region because they gave him only 5% vote.

Such a country isn't worth my patriotism.

I'd rather be patriotic to America than Nigeria.

Thank you.

The fact is, we have no country to call ours other than Nigeria. If the country gets better, it will be to our collective glory. Just like when Nigeria wins world cup, all Nigerians shares the glory together including north, east, south south and south west. If the economic conditions continues to deteriorate, all Nigerians will suffer it as well. Americans, Germans and other developed economies out their got their growing economic indices from one thing, "Patriotic Citizens". It is part of their culture, way of life. It is the reason why Americans and these developed economy continue to make movies that celebrates patriotic Citizens. The objective is really to reinforce the ideas and ideals of patriotism. Watch movie like "Edgar Hoover" and you get what im talking about.

I agree with your point on federal government. They need to treat citizens as equal. They need to lead by example, ensure needs of all citizens matters and becomes their utmost priorities.
I believe a responsible government can achieve this. It start with strong ideas, purposeful planning and careful execution. If we want Nigeria to work, there has to be structural and systematic patriotism. There is no way around it.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DrLaminga: 5:47pm On May 06, 2016
[b][/b]#BURATAI ready woo... U gogo finish dem 4 us... Thank God i don repair my 'I pass my Neighbour' I DON care...:>#BURATAI ready woo... U gogo finish dem 4 us... Thank God i don repair my 'I pass my Neighbour' I DON care...:>#BURATAI ready woo... U gogo finish dem 4 us... Thank God i don repair my 'I pass my Neighbour' I DON care...:>
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#000099][/color]so my dear what developmental plans did Buhari project for the Niger Delta region in his Budget?.Buhari is delibrately destroying the unity of this nation just to suit his person gain of empowering his people.Now you are saying Gej marginalized the Niger Delta, my question is who is Goodluck suppose to lead only his people or this nation?.You are belouded by tribe or else you would have know a good leader carries everyone along and not just his immediate people alone.Hope you understand?Thanks.
Sorry you are the one whose judgement is impaired by tribal/ethnic sentiments, I am the last human on earth to have any tribal or clannish agenda taint my sense of objectivity.

I asked a simple question, kindly tell us how Buhari is marginalising the SS more than Jonathan?.... and please dont tell me about any silly appointments which helps nobody but the pocket of the appointees themselves; I'm talking of tangible developmental projects, how is Buhari more of a villain to the SS than Jonathan?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by GWMI(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2016
bakynes:

Ow did he neglect the Niget Delta? are you not in this country when the first phase of Ogoni land and water ways was cleaned up and the next phase is abt to begin. Besides dont you know most of the relief materials in the IDP is majorly sponsored by the International community.
bakynes:

bakynes:

yes he started the cleaning of ogoni like your words but he was quick to call this militants terrorist leaving his fulani Terrorist as saint.Let me tell you there are things that are taken over by event so is the ogoni issue.Buhari constituted a cabinet in a one sided manner no reasonable person will ever support this wickedness of Buhari.The way and manner Buhari takes this minorities as second class or better still slaves gives people cause for concern.Buhari really, really dividing the Nation by his policies. That is the Truth.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by paschu: 5:50pm On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:
They intend to destroy us but God is with us and HE will grant us the upper hand against these criminals who are soiling their lands and sabotaging the economy. Govt retaliatory measures must include carpet bombing all know double faced millitants like tompolo assets and freezing their accounts. Those responsible for security should be probed on why this sort of incident keeps happening.

You got it wrong.

Problem started when their contracts to secure the pipelines got terminated. Unfortunately the national cost of crisis in that area is way higher than the cost of their survilence. But our ogas at the top are too arrogantsturbon to thread the path of peace. If they truly wanted to diversify the economy they should have mentained peace in ND until other sectors of the economy are made to takeover from oil. But....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2016
wowmenow:
Before the bomb blast are you enjoying

Buhari set a very bad precedent that is hunting is government now

When he was opposition he was supporting crimaninals to destabilize gej government

Today see the result in no time in the history if Nigeria that we are so devided all because oof buhari desperation for power

On the contrary, the sharp division we have today along ethnic and tribal lines was nurtured the very day GEJ and PDP goons decided to start appealing to tribal sentiments as a tool for politics.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by bakynes(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#000099][/color]yes he started the cleaning of ogoni like your words but he was quick to call this militants terrorist leaving his fulani Terrorist as saint.Let me tell you there are things that are taken over by event so is the ogoni issue.Buhari constituted a cabinet in a one sided manner no reasonable person will ever support this wickedness of Buhari.The way and manner Buhari takes this minorities as second class or better still slaves gives people cause for concern.Buhari really, really dividing the Nation by his policies. That is the Truth.Thanks.
Did your very own Jonah clean up anywhere in the Niger delta ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Uviejorobor Brother Arrested With Pump Action At INEC Office In Asaba. Photos / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari For Including A Dead Man's Name In His Ban List / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.