Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (45018 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Bombing Of Pipelines To End Soon, FG, NDA In Negotiations: NSCDC / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by seunajia: 5:00pm On May 06, 2016
By the time Buhari unleashes the might of NA, NAF and NN on this mofos now, their criminal iPod supporters will come here and cry genocide.

Just wait and see. The countdown is on...
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by cbrass(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2016
Goke7:
This is the reason new refineries or sea ports can't be built in this region, you can't be destroying infrastructures and asking for it at the same time.

The elites from the region has misled and confused these misguided bunch.

My thoughts exactly. I hope that whole region don't regret this in the future
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by omenka(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:
Omenka, is this true? I thought they only issue ultimatums.
My Ultimate Yoot and number One Fan, how have you been?? Hope life has been less miserable with you oo.

Please I'm very busy these days, so try to reduce your mentions of me to say 20 per day. You know I have to tend to other fans too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by appini: 5:01pm On May 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Stop this nonsense chest beating. Blowing up the pipelines won't help anyone's course. And violence is not a monopoly to you lot in that area. If the government decides to fight, tons of you will die including the innocent. You can't wage war against government and win.

Be sensible finally.

Calm down Mr. government, go and ask the APC navigator what happened during his tenure.

You think it's easy to bomb gas pipelines.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 06, 2016
BraniacX:

It is when an agitator has reason to believe his oppressor doesn't believe there is a problem needing solving in the first place.

You see your stupidity? undecided

In true fiscal federalism the resource will be 100% controlled by the state with taxes being paid to the FG and not 13%. It is the attitude of people like you who feel you're doing us the biggest favour in our lives and that we should be grateful that is causing this anger and animosity to all things northern including this buhari's regime. Derivation was 50% before the ruling northern military cabal slashed it to 1% without consultations with any Niger Deltan likewise appropriation of 90% of the oil blocks to northerners on leases of 30 to 40 years making billionaires out of the likes of the ndimi's and danjuma's while disallowing and suppression of the P.I.B bill that would end the casualisation of a significantly southern work force in the petroleum industry.

Do you still think i should be grateful for the 13% and the useless stipends paid to people in the amnesty programme fighting for their individual stomachs and not the Niger Delta? angry
I'm waiting for the very moment you'll complain of no fuel here. Tell them to keep bombing.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
stinking opinion
very funny but just know that your president won't rule Nigeria in peace.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Tiegarr: 5:02pm On May 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Yes,this is an act of criminality but was avoidable. Buhari caused it all and I wonder if he has advisers at all. Any reasonable human being should have seen this coming.
How did Buhari cause it, OKPO!!!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2016
nnadychuks:
Nigeria wahala no be bubu cause everything.. Some people are posessed with legions of demons
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 06, 2016
Been wondering why I have not seen light since yesterday. well done boys

1 Like

franciskaine:
I'm waiting for the very moment you'll complain of no fuel here. Tell them to keep bombing.
it was the same thing buhari followers did to Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by cbrass(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2016
seunajia:
By the time Buhari unleashes the might of NA, NAF and NN on this mofos now, their criminal iPod supporters will come here and cry genocide.

Just wait and see. The countdown is on...

You will be suprised that those supporting this irrational behavior of this guys are mostly Igbos
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Lionhearted511: 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
yinkus204:
Federal govt shud treating them wit the cancellation of the amnesty agreement and if they dnt stop then declare them as terrorist to the whole world
Agbaya like you. Declare a group that isn't killing people as terrorist group? I am in total support of their activities as long as Nigeria remains being administered on this fraudulent structure of monkey dey work baboon dey chop

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Tiegarr: 5:05pm On May 06, 2016
Ifebazz:

Don't wonder far. Unlike your brothers the Bokites, they want development in their area, they want some of the monies gotten from their soil spent in their area too. They want their children to be employed in the numerous companies that comes to sap their oil. They want to be heard when they talk. The heads of all the oil companies in Nigeria are either Northerners or Westerners. They don't want lopsided employments again such that interview for jobs in Delta State will be taken to Abuja and Senators and Reps will be dictating who gets the job. Their lands are terrible and untenable because of oil spillage. They are predominantly fishermen and farmers, they need their daily livelihoods. I don't support what they are doing but obviously if you want to get results in Nigeria, that's the way to go. If only they could target the legislooters, I'd swear allegiance with them. All oil blocks in the region are owned by Northerners. Abuja was built with money from this deplorable region. Nobody cares. They treat the region like whores. Just Bleep and go. Yes they truly have reasons to get agitated, but...
Shut up! Your comments scream "support"..Why didn't they do this during the time of Jona...Oh I forgot.Jona developed the area at the time.. Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Goke7: 5:07pm On May 06, 2016
cbrass:

My thoughts exactly. I hope that whole region don't regret this in the future

They simply lack foresight as no serious investor will move near that region and later they will cry out about marginalisation
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by 2sexycom(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2016
longayink:

..to get their freedom from the Nazis, much of Western Europe was destroyed.

Niger delta area is supposed to be developed like many modern cities. But what do you have? Shanties. Instead Lagos and Abuja grow.

Let Buhari introduce fiscal federalism or implementation of the resolutions of the last CONFAB.
is this problem solely that of the federal government cause?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Tiegarr: 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
IzonOwei:
while blowing up lines isnt good for the environment asking for more isnt cruelty...niger deltans want full resource control..yes thats what we want...13 percent derivative is shit compared to what non niger deltans take away from the region.. angry angry..i dont support the release of hydrocarbon into the environment via vandalism but the right thing has to be done...
When your local brother was president, why didn't he give you resourse control? Why didn't you blow up pipelines
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
Tiegarr:
How did Buhari cause it, OKPO!!!

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by samfibby(m): 5:09pm On May 06, 2016
It is time FG starts divesting energy related investments.
Oil and gas energy resource from the niger delta is too volatile and unreliable. It is time to invest in nuclear energy in other regions.
The niger delta cannot continue to sustain this country.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2016
vingeophysicist:
it was the same thing buhari followers did to Jonathan.
who are Buhari followers? Mind you that 90% of people who voted for Buhari from the southern Nigeria in the last election gave GEJ their maximum support until the latter part of his administration when it became obvious that GEJ was not ready to save Nigeria. A case study is my astute support for GEJ until 2013 when it became clear to me that he knows nothing about governance and how to solving Nigeria's probs. So save that sermon of Buhari supporters.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
What are you saying bro? Stop applying too much book theories into real life situations. Modern states are structured to suit all and sundry, when we implement such to benefit a few at the detriment of others, what mow happens to those areas that will suffer paucity? Don't you think we will keep on revolving along a path of violence? Fiscal federalism can neva work in our modern state structure dat negates disintegration. Fiscal federalism tilt towards confederalism which I don't think will help Nigeria.
true federalism is the solution to our long standing issues of development..its simply the way forward for a complicated country like nigeria. this country thrives and revolves around tribalism and religious sentiments..lets tell ourselves the truth... angry angry..the whole country depends on oil but yet view the people who sitting on the oil as 5 percent or minority..its crazy...its high time each state and region takes care of itself...but laziness wont allow it...look out how long it has taken to sign the petroleum bill. the annoying fact is that it is held back by fools who dont have a drop of oil beneath them that is behind it all..how can we grow when we are all complicated people..true federalism is the way out..all states are blessed with one resource or the other..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by SmartMugu: 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
ehie:
Mumu people. No be all of us go suffer. After all these them go say in America, in London. What they don't know is that Americans are the most patriotic people you have ever seen. No wonder oyinbo dey call us a little less than brutes. We are in fact animals.
Except me and my family grin
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by loswhite(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
IVORY2009:
Buhari does not listen to advise, this is the end result.
which advice? Pls post the advice here. Destroying oil facilities/ crippling the economy is not the way to go. avengers are not fighting for ND they are fighting for their selfish interest just like the previous militants.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by GWMI(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
Why will buhari use nigeria money for the development of the north east and abadon the Niger Delta that is sustaining the nation's economy?This is wickedness Buhari is just been wicked his evil deeds will catch up with him some day.Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2016
wowmenow:
Before the bomb blast are you enjoying

Buhari set a very bad precedent that is hunting is government now

When he was opposition he was supporting crimaninals to destabilize gej government

Today see the result in no time in the history if Nigeria that we are so devided all because oof buhari desperation for power

I am still yet to see how Buhari is the victim in this.

In fact, let them blow up all the pipelines and installations and refineries and power plants, even in 20 years of famine, I'm still yet to see how Buhari can be a victim here.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Tiegarr: 5:13pm On May 06, 2016
amaraedec:
Been wondering why I have not seen light since yesterday. well done boys
So even this your foolery runs in your family hegemony? Sorry..
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by emerged01(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2016
SleekAboki:

It's very obvious these avengers mean business and has threatened to move to Lagos and Abuja which they've tactically achieved by cutting off Gas supplies and throwing those places into darkness like the creeks. Everyone of us must in one way or the other pay for this!
Let them cut off the supply of diesel, many companies don't depend on PHCN. If they can,then.....
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
GWMI:
Why will buhari use nigeria money for the development of the north east and abadon the Niger Delta that is sustaining the nation's economy?This is wickedness Buhari is just been wicked his evil deeds will catch up with him some day.Thanks.
Don't deceive yourself, Buhari only signed his first budget today. And I am yet to see any evidence that says Buhari will marginalise the ND more than a Niger-Deltan Jonathan did.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by precious1967(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2016
retrogesive region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults / Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.