Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries (45014 Views)

Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Bombing Of Pipelines To End Soon, FG, NDA In Negotiations: NSCDC / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by GWMI(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2016
obailala:
Sorry you are the one whose judgement is impaired by tribal/ethnic sentiments, I am the last human on earth to have any tribal or clannish agenda.

I asked a simple question, kindly tell us how Buhari is marginalising the SS more than Jonathan?.... and please dont tell me about any silly appointments which helps nobody but the pocket of the appointees themselves; I'm talking of tangible developmental projects, how is Buhari more of a villain to the SS than Jonathan?
obailala:
Sorry you are the one whose judgement is impaired by tribal/ethnic sentiments, I am the last human on earth to have any tribal or clannish agenda.

I asked a simple question, kindly tell us how Buhari is marginalising the SS more than Jonathan?.... and please dont tell me about any silly appointments which helps nobody but the pocket of the appointees themselves; I'm talking of tangible developmental projects, how is Buhari more of a villain to the SS than Jonathan?
obailala:

Yes he marginalized this same Niger Delta by his loop sided policies.He constituted a cabinet in a flooping manner empowering his people with great portfolio but for the niger delta they are 5% is this really hard to understand?And for your hoolier than thou attitude drop it because i know if the vice president was not given to the yorubas the southwest woud'nt have voted him.So quit the acting we all know where all this ends it end in more division as you can see.Thanks.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by donvicky2007: 5:58pm On May 06, 2016
yinkus204:
Federal govt shud treating them wit the cancellation of the amnesty agreement and if they dnt stop then declare them as terrorist to the whole world

As government is declaring them a terrorist organization, the Fulani herdsmen should follow suit.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Alezy(m): 6:01pm On May 06, 2016
Goke7:

So what have their states governments been doing over the years in giving them basic amenities? What has NDDC, Niger delta ministry been doing also?

The problem is, folks in this region are not asking the right questions. They have been fooled to believe that all their problems is from Abuja
Yes very true, the state government has a problem there too and that's a norm in all states in Nigeria.

but there are certain project that re far more dan state government. that's why we have states and federal projects. if u have gotten to chevron in a community called Ogidigben in delta state, they have absolutely nothing. just imagine a community where chevron is, no light or good water.

The whole production goes to the federal government who in turns sends state allocation. This allocation goes also to all states in Nigeria. Remember that the cost to make a road in the SS is like 3 times the amount in states like bauchi, sokoto and the rest. but go and look at the allocation and see the difference. why do u think they are fighting for resource control.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by obailala(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2016
GWMI:
[color=#000099][/color]Yes he marginalized this same Niger Delta by his loop sided policies.He constituted a cabinet in a flooping manner empowering his people with great portfolio but for the niger delta they are 5% is this really hard to understand?And for your hoolier than thou attitude drop it because i know if the vice president was not given to the yorubas the southwest woud'nt have voted him.So quit the acting we all know where all this ends it end in more division as you can see.Thanks.
Appointments is absolute rubbish to any discerning mind with a sense of Nigerian history, after all with all the appointments made by GEJ to the SE (mainly) and the SS, how did that translate into any meaningful development in these regions?.... Instead after GEJ lost the elections, some dude wakes up from London and incites the people that it is the hausa-fulani and yoruba who are responsible for the lack of development even while you still hail and prefer appointments over tangible projects.

So I ask with a sense of history, apart from the individual appointees who get to fill their pockets, who appointment don hep?... Which region wey appointment don hep?... For Christ sake I am talking of developmental projects here and not some flimsy appointments.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2016
[/quote][s]
GWMI:
[color=#000099][/color]Here i will now like you to know i am an Urhobo from delta state and i was carried away by Buhari's change slogan that i have to trekk a distance of N200 fare to vote for this man.My dear that is my highest regret in recent years i only pray God forgives me.Now to your word they voted Goodluck out because he marginalized them right?Now apart from the vice president they secured before the election i repeat WHAT HAVE THE YORUBAS GAINED SO FAR FROM BUHARI'S GOVT?Nothing.Go and do complete satistics of appointments so far and see how loopsided they are.Buhari is delibrately destroying the unity in this nation.You are not the only one that have supported Buhari from the South but i hope you have the future of your Children at heart.God Bless You.Thanks.
who told you Goodluck Jonathan marginalized the south west? Did you get that from me? What has appointment got to do with dividends of good governance. If Buhari likes let him appoint all his family kit and kin I care less so far the dividends of good governance comes to me. The Constitution neva determines the aids of a president but says more of Federal character in ministerial appointments. This said, it's still too early to say ur vote was wasted, until 2019, the govt can still fulfil its promise.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Stalwert: 6:05pm On May 06, 2016
paschu:

You got it wrong.

Problem started when their contracts to secure the pipelines got terminated. Unfortunately the national cost of crisis in that area is way higher than the cost of their survilence. But our ogas at the top are too arrogantsturbon to thread the path of peace. If they truly wanted to diversify the economy they should have mentained peace in ND until other sectors of the economy are made to takeover from oil. But....

Your view is saddening so a few criminals share security money that can better be used to help the generality of nd people and increase our military capabilities is what you insist is the path to peace? I dont understand how anyone defends criminality you hardly benefit from.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by BraniacX(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
I'm waiting for the very moment you'll complain of no fuel here. Tell them to keep bombing.

NDA

keep bombing

Happy? undecided
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by jpphilips(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2016
IzonOwei:
nigeria planted in the past and it is time for harvest...the long marginALISATION of the niger delta is what is yielding presently...resource control is the way forward for nigeria if we ever want to stop seeing groups like the avengers etc...i once warned this present admin not to take the pipeline protection job from community stakeholders but they refused...sometimes i wonder about the fools who advise president buhari on the issues with the niger delta...efcc came on board and started a tompolo chase without even thinking of the outcome...why not wait for sometime before probing tompolo..or why not probe everybody at once(including ameachi) so that we can all move on and be happy..this is the result of this administrations mistakes...

Mr You are extremely stup!d without mincing words, which marginalisation are you talking about? where in the Niger delta is the 13% approved for their development? why do we have the biggest looters (governors cadre) in the Niger delta?
Tompolo was paid $22m,Ateke $12m and Asari $9m monthly in the guise of an amnesty program, where was it invested in the Niger delta?
Asari's University is in Cotonou, does Niger delta stretch to cotonou or Niger delta does not deserve his university?
FG gave them 13%, Amnesty paid huge sums and you are stup!dly telling yourself this is about marginalization.
Make sure you grow a brain before making babies, imbeciles like you don't deserve freedom of speech.
Why should a sane person suggest Tompolo shouldn't be probed? who are you to suggest to the Govt who to probe and otherwise?
I tell you what, the so called Avengers are having a good time, after now, they will be settled, guess what, goats like you will queue for petrol for days, you will cry so badly that you have no idea what a drop in production means to the income of your mummy and daddy who failed to use a condom on the day you were conceived. what rubbish!!
I can see you are an Ijaw boy, that makes it easier, welcome to hell!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by BraniacX(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:

Your view is saddening so a few criminals share security money that can better be used to help the generality of nd people and increase our military capabilities is what you insist is the path to peace? I dont understand how anyone defends criminality you hardly benefit from.

Your criminality

My justified civil disobedience undecided

Deal with it!
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Ratello: 6:17pm On May 06, 2016
vingeophysicist:
buharidiot should be frustrated out of power, the same way his people frustrated Jonathan with the help of bokoharam.
You are one of the few who understood what is going on....those funky mallams then said a lot of nonsense against Jonathan just to mess things up for the fidgety but gentlemanly President some high calibre Northern delegations even insist he must appoint their "sons" (like Dasuki etal) in sensitive posts, he obliged them....yet they messed him up at the end of the day because of his good minds towards them. He (Jonathan) defied them by contesting for 2nd term, they warned him as if they owned Nigeria he didn't budge, they reported him to Obasanjo (Father of bigotry and vindictiveness in Nigeria) who resorted to writing a lengthy sanctimonious 18-page letter......eventually, Jonathan was ousted from power by the "gang ups of bad elements" who see themselves as tin gods. Buhari was dusted, watched with hyssop and polished with brown kiwi polish just to be accepted as a "born again from his autocratic attitudes" many fell for it under the mantra "change". What the Northern and Southwestern elite class fail to understand is: if you are digging a grave for your enemy with the hope of burying him after succeeding against him, life taught us to make it two because there is every likelihood that you may end up in one while your enemy may outlast you. Its a dog-eat-dog era..... Buhari must tread softly....the boys are back in the Creek. North must be ready to feel their wrath. Jonathan worked more for the North than the South that was the sacrifice he offered to pacify them....Buhari should work more for the South more than the North. Enough said!

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by jpphilips(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2016
Alezy:
U don't expect a particular region to have stuffs like that and don't benefit from it themselves.

They supply all oil and gas to every other region, the gas that generates light comes from them and alot. yet they don't have light at all, nor water to drink now it's fuel.

Wait....have u ever been to the creeks?? I will feel so sorry for ppl there

I have been to the creeks and so what? Niger delta president was in charge for 5yrs without completing east west road, let alone connect Bonny to Ph with a bridge, where were the Avengers?
A Niger delta president, paid this criminals for so long from our collective purse yet all the proceeds and investments thereof have no footprint in the Niger delta, Asari did a university in Cotonou, Tompolo is the latest landlord in Abuja, did any of them sink ordinary borehole for the Niger delta? where were the Avengers then?
Do you expect Buhari to love the Niger delta better than Jonathan? Buhari should just fire the Chief of Naval staff.
A serious one will send a better message like Buruntai sent to Boko haram.

6 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Ifebazz(m): 6:19pm On May 06, 2016
Tiegarr:
Shut up! Your comments scream "support"..Why didn't they do this during the time of Jona...Oh I forgot.Jona developed the area at the time.. Ewu!
Cry all you want. They've done what they did. How long did it take your 'able' President to recognize the Fulani Herdsmen as menace to society? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by nkemjacob2(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2016
They shud negotiate wit d gvt rather sabotaging d economy. Let build d country 2gether
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by RALPHOW(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Onyejiuwaokoh post=45368715]Nigeria, one week one problem. But could the creation of Nigeria a mistake? Killings, destructions,corruptions, frustrations and criminality. [/quote

CREATION OF NIGERIA IS NOT A PROBLEM, BUT PAST CORRUPT LEADERS LEAD US INTO THIS PROBLEM. EVEN IF SOUTH SOUTH IS A COUNTRY WITH BAD LEADERSHIP THEY WILL STILL HAVE PROBLEM.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by alt3r3g0: 6:35pm On May 06, 2016
longayink:

Why can't urban development in Port Harcourt or Warri or Yenagoa be like that in Abuja?

Why did you leave out calabar? We all know the exponential growth that took place during the era of Donald Duke. Your leaders also have a role to play. Not embezzle everything and still blame the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Donjowebs(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2016
This "Avengers" want to "liberate" the Niger Delta and in turn become the new "overlords/godfathers", thereby still keeping us in bondage. Na who dem and wetin dem dey avenge?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by TheArchangel(f): 6:36pm On May 06, 2016
jpphilips:

I have been to the creeks and so what? Niger delta president was in charge for 5yrs without completing east west road, let alone connect Bonny to Ph with a bridge, where were the Avengers?
A Niger delta president, paid this criminals for so long from our collective purse yet all the proceeds and investments thereof have no footprint in the Niger delta, Asari did a university in Cotonou, Tompolo is the latest landlord in Abuja, did any of them sink ordinary borehole for the Niger delta? where were the Avengers then?
Do you expect Buhari to love the Niger delta better than Jonathan? Buhari should just fire the Chief of Naval staff.
Your usual lengthy write-ups won't work now. The boys has gone back to the creeks, Internet's lengthy argument and counterarguments, attacks on persons and one sided political opinions are now a waste of time.
They are even sophisticated enough to have a website...visit them at nigerdeltaavengers.com or whatever to vomit your venoms and spare the rest of us your usual bitter tirades.

4 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by mashnino(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2016
ITkester:

It's in our (SE/SS) best interest. You can't take what belong to the 5%ers and give to the 95%ers, that is called Injustice and foul play. Buhari should enjoy his govt with the money gotten from cow milk...

Nonsense. NDA, I dey your side!

Chai... Smh...

Bia.. What do you people want exactly?

You people are just shouting nonsense..

Be specific. What do you want??
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 06, 2016
jpphilips:

Mr You are extremely stup!d without mincing words, which marginalisation are you talking about? where in the Niger delta is the 13% approved for their development? why do we have the biggest looters (governors cadre) in the Niger delta?
Tompolo was paid $22m,Ateke $12m and Asari $9m monthly in the guise of an amnesty program, where was it invested in the Niger delta?
Asari's University is in Cotonou, does Niger delta stretch to cotonou or Niger delta does not deserve his university?
FG gave them 13%, Amnesty paid huge sums and you are stup!dly telling yourself this is about marginalization.
Make sure you grow a brain before making babies, imbeciles like you don't deserve freedom of speech.
Why should a sane person suggest Tompolo shouldn't be probed? who are you to suggest to the Govt who to probe and otherwise?
I tell you what, the so called Avengers are having a good time, after now, they will be settled, guess what, goats like you will queue for petrol for days, you will cry so badly that you have no idea what a drop in production means to the income of your mummy and daddy who failed to use a condom on the day you were conceived. what rubbish!!
I can see you are an Ijaw boy, that makes it easier, welcome to hell!!
your points wud av made more sense without the insults.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by seunajia: 6:38pm On May 06, 2016
cbrass:

You will be suprised that those supporting this irrational behavior of this guys are mostly Igbos

They are.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by podosci(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2016
Saudi Arabia is already making plans for the future when oil becomes obselete as the world moves onto renewable sustainable energy.
In the neearest future when oil becomes useless, what would the Niger delta region fall back on? How would they cultivate their farmlands to feed themselves? How would they practice fishing?. It cost billions to finace the clean up of the land and water, who is going to finance it?
Blowing up pipelines is a double edge sword that injures the Niger delta more than it does Nigeria because Nigeria would definitely diversify into other more sources of revenue , other more lucrative sources of revenue. Apple inc made more money last year than we made from oil, so you should look at the bigger picture.
We down south feel the North is marginilizing us, wait till they become the main stay of the economy and then we would see real marginilization.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by paschu: 6:42pm On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:

So the govt. that awarded the contracts were fools, right? I guess you are now seeing the results of your sound reasoning? The cancelation of those contracts just goes to show that govt. is not serious about taking nigeria off the zone of oil dependency. If they were truly honest about diversification they would do EVERYTHING to maintain peace in the ND until all other sectors of national economy kick off and become sustainable.

If a few individuals (as you think) could guarantee peace in that region it's foolish to disengage them when you still DEPEND solely on their region for your very survival and has no alternative means to effective security and peace.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by magzey: 6:43pm On May 06, 2016
vingeophysicist:
burst more pipe please
creek man no get human brain continue to rust in your creek.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2016
BraniacX:

NDA

keep bombing

Happy? undecided
see people u support.... Welcome to Niger Delta Avengers
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, February 13, 2016
OPERATION RED ECONOMY
We are a group of young Niger Deltans who have support from other parts of Nigeria, namely Northern, Western and Eastern part of the Country.
We have watched with keen interest, the way and manner in which the president Muhammadu Buhari Led APC government runs the affairs of this country, and we not pleased with the way things are going. For instance, the so-called anti-corruption fight is directed towards perceived enemies of the government, and those that are sympathetic to former President Goodluck Jonathan. We wonder why this persecution, despite the peaceful manner Jonathan hand over government to All Progressive Congress APC. When they did not even the win the 2015 election because he was after lives of Nigerians as he saw that the APC is blood tasty.
So far the only two governorship elections that were conducted under this government were and still remain the most controversial elections in the history of this nation.
The 2016 budget that was presented to the national assembly is full of fraud, yet nobody has owned up to the frauds spotted in the budget by Nigerians and the national assembly.
The president has not deem it fit to expose and prosecute
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2016
ITkester:

It's in our (SE/SS) best interest. You can't take what belong to the 5%ers and give to the 95%ers, that is called Injustice and foul play. Buhari should enjoy his govt with the money gotten from cow milk...

Nonsense. NDA, I dey your side!

If Nigeria is divided, do you think these militants would want to share their resource with Abia, Imo, etc?
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by alt3r3g0: 6:58pm On May 06, 2016
jpphilips:

Common sense is really not common. Very short memory from the people supporting these militants.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by Stalwert: 6:58pm On May 06, 2016
[s]
paschu:

So the govt. that awarded the contracts were fools, right? I guess you are now seeing the results of your sound reasoning? The cancelation of those contracts just goes to show that govt. is not serious about taking nigeria off the zone of oil dependency. If they were truly honest about diversification they would do EVERYTHING to maintain peace in the ND until all other sectors of national economy kick off and become sustainable.

If a few individuals (as you think) could guarantee peace in that region it's foolish to disengage them when you still DEPEND solely on their region for your very survival and has no alternative means to effective security and peace.
[/s]

Please desist from disturbing my mentionswith your criminal loving views there are plenty of bars to share your disgusting views in.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by BraniacX(m): 7:01pm On May 06, 2016
franciskaine:
see people u support.... Welcome to Niger Delta Avengers
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, February 13, 2016
OPERATION RED ECONOMY
We are a group of young Niger Deltans who have support from other parts of Nigeria, namely Northern, Western and Eastern part of the Country.
We have watched with keen interest, the way and manner in which the president Muhammadu Buhari Led APC government runs the affairs of this country, and we not pleased with the way things are going. For instance, the so-called anti-corruption fight is directed towards perceived enemies of the government, and those that are sympathetic to former President Goodluck Jonathan. We wonder why this persecution, despite the peaceful manner Jonathan hand over government to All Progressive Congress APC. When they did not even the win the 2015 election because he was after lives of Nigerians as he saw that the APC is blood tasty.
So far the only two governorship elections that were conducted under this government were and still remain the most controversial elections in the history of this nation.
The 2016 budget that was presented to the national assembly is full of fraud, yet nobody has owned up to the frauds spotted in the budget by Nigerians and the national assembly.
The president has not deem it fit to expose and prosecute

So? undecided

I share their sentiments so what?

They, we happen to be more patriotic and loyal to a fair and just idea of what Nigeria should be as compared to those who preach a warped sense of nationalism vis-a-vis slave/master scenario or socio-political caste system democracy.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by DrWillie(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2016
When I hear people condemning these boys and shouting crippling the economy I just get surprised at how people think. Is it that they don't know or that they are just purely sentimental and wicked.
When North had Groundnuts derivation was 50% same thing with SW and cocoa. Now when SS that was neglected when they had nothing found oil what happened. They changed derivation to merely 1% just because they control the military and they want to cheat. People pls get it into your head Nigeria runs a Federal system therefore the oilbis not Nigerians, it is owned by the locals but grees will not let you say the truth. You leave your place and own all d oil wells. When their son comes to rule you use lies and violence to push him out. Just Imagine how wicked Nigerians are. Can anyone from ND own groundnut pyramids or massive cocoa farms in your own place. This country will not progress until the truth prevails. Their actions are bad but that is d language Nigerian govt understands. Meanwhile all d SW and Northern hypocrites should go hug transformers ppl in ND support them.

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by manny4life(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

If Nigeria is divided, do you think these militants would want to share their resource with Abia, Imo, etc?

They don't have to, we don't want them to. At least, Anambra and Abia are showing healthy signs of sustenance and independence. Other states I'm not so sure of but Imo has oil and should be fine on their own. As much as the NDA are standing for what they believe, in a new country, I believe in everyone managing their own resource.

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by paschu: 7:05pm On May 06, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Please desist from disturbing my mentionswith your criminal loving views there are plenty of bars to share your disgusting views in.

Crime runs in your dna and had so blured your mind from all logic and sensitivity. By the way the last time I checked this is a public forum, second, I actually REPLIED your rant on my mention.
Re: Niger-Delta Avengers Blow Up Oil Pipelines To Warri,Kaduna Refineries by EMMNIG: 7:19pm On May 06, 2016
yemmynoni:
like say God be man

Anyway we don sign budget and i know you are not happy with that ..... God bless Nigeria

Ka sha ma Dupe
Which Nigeria; NORTHGERIA HYPOCRITS

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.