Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (8673 Views)

What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic / See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 10:51pm On May 06, 2016
betterABIAstate:
that was how you failed woefully in your attempt in proving that Fulani herdsmen don't graze in the east, nobody take your talk seriously anymore.
You guys didn't proof anything on how "Fulani herdsmen" graze your lands with their cows around that nimbo-uzo community. And that was what I asked you guys to proof, rather you resulted to insults and calling me names. I don't say what I don't know. Most of what i usually post online are backup with proofs my friend.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by asha80(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2016
CyberWolf:
That is what I have been saying, nobody is talking about this people's demand. Their demand is very easy and inline with what sane minds has been saying.
Restructure this country to regionalism or true federalism where laziness and parasitism won't be tolerated rather we keep playing the ostrich and shying away from the main issue. Anything that will bring about restructuring of the country is welcomed by me.
the problem with restructuring is that it has to go through the legislature ( your guess is as good as mine what will happen there)..i dont thing that conference dealt with it

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Firefire(m): 10:56pm On May 06, 2016
1, 3 & 9 with immediate effect.

Firefire:
Why I see the Niger Delta Avengers as economic terrorist, I subscribe to some of their demand... No: 1, 3, & 9.

Let someone tell Buhary to immediately implement NO 1.

We cannot continue like this.

Most APC leaders and other big men are pretending as if all is well but all is not well with them. Infact, they are dying in silent. Nigerians must speak up against this Military in Democracy government. Things must be done in the right way.

Therefore, we have chosen to start this revolution to free country from these vampires called APC government. We are hereby giving president Buhari two weeks ultimatum to do the following things urgently.

1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

11. A word is enough for the wise.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by csamii: 10:57pm On May 06, 2016
fiizznation:
I don't make noise online my friend. If I wanted to make noise as you said; believe you me, I would have opened a thread about how the militants, the corrupt navy personnels and also the silly oil companies can be dealt with once and for all. First, who are even the avengers? I hope you know Mr tompolo is the man behind the avengers group. How did I know this? Simple. You see in all of their(avengers) letters, they always issue out some silly threats to tompolo thinking they are deceiving everybody.

I don't want to go into much details about these new pipelines vandalism by tompolo, corrupt navy officers and the oil companies. Like I said before, we should all sit and watch how everything unfolds

You again! See as you just dey disturb everywhere.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by asha80(m): 10:59pm On May 06, 2016
fiizznation:
You guys didn't proof anything on how "Fulani herdsmen" graze your lands with their cows around that nimbo-uzo community. And that was what I asked you guys to proof, rather you resulted to insults and calling me names. I don't say what I don't know. Most of what i usually post online are backup with proofs my friend.
you believe tompolo is behind these nda?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 11:04pm On May 06, 2016
csamii:

You again! See as you just dey disturb everywhere.
How did I disturbed you? Anyway sorry my friend
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by ehissi(m): 11:05pm On May 06, 2016
SleekAboki:
Even if they succeeds in crippling the economy,General buhari won't mind them.

Afterall, economy or not! His salary and allowances and his cows stables/ranches - national grazing commission -will be intact!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by CyberWolf: 11:14pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
the problem with restructuring is that it has to go through the legislature ( your guess is as good as mine what will happen there)..i dont thing that conference dealt with it
That is why these guys are doing what they are doing because they know that it wont see the light of the day if they leave it for NASS because they already know who has tthe majority in the NASS... But we have what is called doctrine of necessity right? Why can't the president use that to call for SNC? We don't want to tell ourselves the truth and that is what is killing us..

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 11:15pm On May 06, 2016
asha80:
you believe tompolo is behind these nda?
He is not only behind them but he is the one directing them to issue all those lame threats directed to him{tompolo} in all the letters. Now an unintelligent mind will say; tompolo can never be the person behind the avengers because in all of their letters, avengers have threatened him. But my head, heart and everything tells me tompolo is the main man behind them.

Aside from the threats in the letters directed to tompolo, there are other incoincident events between avengers and tompolo that doesn't just make any sense nor add up to anything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by CyberWolf: 11:17pm On May 06, 2016
Why is it that north always shy away from true federalism?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Dexema(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2016
is that why some useless entity, nitwits with half brain decide to blow up pipelines, throwing us into further darkness , and even threatening to attack lagos? these guys are just bullcrap, they are not special as nothing is different about them. same thieves who want to suck Nigeria dry through some nonsense amnesty program. just look at some of their demands riddled with tribalism, ethnicity and political undertone. I hope they make a tactical error and are caught unawares by Nigerian forces. frigging terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by 7lives: 11:40pm On May 06, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Very reasonable demands. The President, should immediately begin accenting to about 90% of the demands. He is even lucky, if I was the head of NDA, I would ask for his UNCONDiTIONAL SURRENDER and HIS INSTANTENOUS RESIGNATION. Anything other than that, to me is pointless.

Why not demand immediate hand over to Goatluck.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by mideactive: 11:45pm On May 06, 2016
I laugh..anyway,I'm sure mr knws hw 2 handle dis.I'm sure d soldres dat Fought BH must be used 2 human blood by now.where else 'l dey get enough blood 2 drink,Certainly not frm a law abiding citizen like.I see a nice deserts after a very gud lunch.I'm sure mr president 'l not negotiate.in fact they ar bastards if they stop blowing pipelines.continue they must...

betterABIAstate:
Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by joyrealestates(f): 11:45pm On May 06, 2016
These aren't hard mehn
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by idupaul: 11:50pm On May 06, 2016
disloman:
I only see the 80% of the avengers under the six feet in the next 1year.They are enemies of this country.Anybody that goes against the progress of this country,Will he never experience peace.

Even though I don't support what they are doing its people like U that are urging Buhari to be fighting on multiple fronts..life is one battle at a time ..the govt needs to dialogue with them and assure them that they won't be victimised for now

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by masseratti: 12:04am On May 07, 2016
Ariani:

"Another man terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter".
To the oppressors, the oppressed who demand for justice and equity are terrorists.

I bet the apartheid govt saw both Mandela and ANC members, as terrorists. Just as Roman oppressors saw European tribes fighting to rid themselves of Roman yolk of oppression as "Barbarians".

Oppressors are naturally not predisposed to negotiating with the oppressed( terrorists), the oppressed violently force and weaken the oppressors leaving them (oppressors) with no option but to negotiate.

This is exactly what the Avengers are doing, they have Nigeria at the jugular, and won't stop squeezing until they( Avengers) are either annihilated or Nigeria is on her knees calling for negotiation.

We are all watching in HD.
is Isis or boko haram freedom fighters?when asari was paid to lay down arms,we went to benin republic to open university,why didnt he open it in SS?how many factories does Tompolo has in Niger delta?apart from government contract ,how many people has he employed,what about Boy loaf,Ateke tom,how many industries have they established in SS,why should any state in SS owe workers salary for months even though they collect 13%derivate,i want then to even collect more its the right thing,but their leaders are not helping their cause,just their pockets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by DaBullIT(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2016
in reality , what they are asking for is Military invasion and bombs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by csamii: 1:29am On May 07, 2016
CyberWolf:
Why is it that north always shy away from true federalism?

Na gworo dem wan use build their place?
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by EasternLeopard: 1:46am On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.

Some herdsmen and brownies will be deceiving themselves that SS and SE are not united

1) When herdsmen attacked Enugu, the senators of SS and SE presented a common front

2) When only Igbo soldiers were drafted to go fight militants, they protested leading to the death of an Igbo soldier and a demonic Yoruba general.

3) Niger Delta Avengers fighting for a restructured federation that favours both SS and SE.

What other proof do these people need to be finally convinced that SS and SE are now united to liberate themselves from this evil contraption .

10 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by tomakint: 2:36am On May 07, 2016
disloman:
I only see the 80% of the avengers under the six feet in the next 1year.They are enemies of this country.Anybody that goes against the progress of this country,Will he never experience peace.
Are you for real? You just mention peace as if you know what it means. You are a Nigerian yet Nigerians cannot boast of 18 hours of light a day, good roads to transfer goods to places of businesses, good water to drink, adequate security, good and decent accommodation, and many more unbefitting experiences affecting us all as a people and here you are huffing and puffing like Nigeria is under a peaceful atmosphere before.

6 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by 989900: 4:32am On May 07, 2016
DOA
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by 989900: 4:36am On May 07, 2016
masseratti:
is Isis or boko haram freedom fighters?when asari was paid to lay down arms,we went to benin republic to open university,why didnt he open it in SS?how many factories does Tompolo has in Niger delta?apart from government contract ,how many people has he employed,what about Boy loaf,Ateke tom,how many industries have they established in SS,why should any state in SS owe workers salary for months even though they collect 13%derivate,i want then to even collect more its the right thing,but their leaders are not helping their cause,just their pockets.

Lazy-tribalistic-block-heads have zero affection for the truth.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Taribizy(m): 4:50am On May 07, 2016
Wait let me get this straight
1. Because NDA wants clean up n oil spill compensation they spill even more oil on the land? Very wrong n not fair
2. Because they want apologies from some people they want cripple the economy? Make una carry that quarrel go village, no be only una dey shuuuuu
3. Nnamdi Kanu should have been freed sha
4. The national conference issue was a good one but start by speaking n not blowing up pipelines. Moral: some of your damages are irreparable
5. Let's show other ccountrymen that men of the Niger delta are men with wisdom n patience.
6. Whether you cripple the economy or not, The nigerian economy is dwindling cos of oil prices. E for still hard @PBuhari without your input
7. Let other nigerians (me) prosper in my country I pray.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by salam1(m): 5:14am On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
the general just said he's willing to negotiate with them
he said DAT so DAT wen he start dealing with dem d international community will not blame him
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Trunquejnr(m): 5:24am On May 07, 2016
disloman:
rubbish
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Sunymoore(m): 5:41am On May 07, 2016
It's okay!
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by mokset123: 6:10am On May 07, 2016
They collect allowances as militants under fg, still they blow up stuff, ignoring its environmental consequences.

Ignorance is truly a disease, whosoever is sponsoring this group, take note repent now or your day of reckoning is coming.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by masseratti: 6:47am On May 07, 2016
989900:

Lazy-tribalistic-block-heads have zero affection for the truth.
we know your kind,am not going into the gutter with you with foul words,if you have a point say it rather than calling people names.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by disloman(m): 7:04am On May 07, 2016
Trunquejnr:

rubbish
In he next 1year,you can come back here and pour out your hatred and sadness here.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by disloman(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2016
tomakint:

Are you for real? You just mention peace as if you know what it means. You are a Nigerian yet Nigerians cannot boast of 18 hours of light a day, good roads to transfer goods to places of businesses, good water to drink, adequate security, good and decent accommodation, and many more unbefitting experiences affecting us all as a people and here you are huffing and puffing like Nigeria is under a peaceful atmosphere before.
With all we are experiencing now,tell mi which one will you prefer you been locked up and don't know what next for you or you have freedom and can do whatever to make your life better?I know you never see good things but chill,things will soon take shape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Fashola's House In Ikoyi That Lagos State Built For Him As Former Governor / PDP Supervised Obituaries Of Industries, Says Oshiomhole / Arewa Consultative Forum Divided Over Buhari’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.