Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (8679 Views)

What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic / See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by masseratti: 9:25am On May 07, 2016
989900:

I'm sorry u got that wrong, I was implying them; not you.
ok noted.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by idupaul: 9:33am On May 07, 2016
disloman:
That's why we have various arm of forces.If that's what will makes Nigeria great,so. Be it.Never again will some brainless criminals take Nigeria for a ride.When we start punish people for their crimes,things will shape us.All those rule of law start saying something now ooooo.

The Nigerian govt is in position financially to fight in the north east and in the delta for now . They need to take it easy till the time is right to strike properly and surgically ..even though Cuba is 65 miles from the US left them to thrive
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Dexema(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2016
Pedrop:

While u hope, equally get prepared to suffer more or become a victim (when they bomb Lagos) if they don't make tactical errors and are not caught unawares by bloody Nigerian murderers called Army.

You left the issues bothering them and are after issues concerning u alone. Selfishness

Dey there dey hope make u see chance dey enjoy their wealth while they suffer, selfish fellow.

Ur selfishness no get grade, na almighty selfishness cos u are being selfish on what is not urs
I hope you are not one of them because your suffering won't have a second part, u tell me I'm being selfish, are there no other ways to pass a point to the government? rather you prefer to further deepen the sufferings of people who have limited power to change their situation. what difference is the so called useless avengers from boko haram if they don't mind taking the lives of others to pass a "point". useless post by the way.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by ayindejimmy(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2016
Ariani:

"Another man terrorist, is another man's freedom fighter".
To the oppressors, the oppressed who demand for justice and equity are terrorists.

I bet the apartheid govt saw both Mandela and ANC members, as terrorists. Just as Roman oppressors saw European tribes fighting to rid themselves of Roman yolk of oppression as "Barbarians".

Oppressors are naturally not predisposed to negotiating with the oppressed( terrorists), the oppressed violently force and weaken the oppressors leaving them (oppressors) with no option but to negotiate.

This is exactly what the Avengers are doing, they have Nigeria at the jugular, and won't stop squeezing until they( Avengers) are either annihilated or Nigeria is on her knees calling for negotiation.

We are all watching in HD.
i think Tompolo's Avengers are the Oppressors here.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Alfamann: 10:26am On May 07, 2016
I don't understand no. 11
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 10:27am On May 07, 2016
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by pheliciti: 10:27am On May 07, 2016
CyberWolf:
That is what I have been saying, nobody is talking about this people's demand. Their demand is very easy and inline with what sane minds has been saying.
Restructure this country to regionalism or true federalism where laziness and parasitism won't be tolerated rather we keep playing the ostrich and shying away from the main issue. Anything that will bring about restructuring of the country is welcomed by me.

I presume you see yourself as one of the sane minds...
lets look at the demands together so you'll see why any sane mind will not agree to it.

1. Implementation of 2014 National Conference Report-

all you need to look at is the representation at the conference to know that the report isnt going nowhere. The delegates were unelected, hand picked and unbalanced. Why in your 'sane' mind do you think the report will be acceptable to the people that were poorly represented? Part of the report is the creation of more states- is it sane to implement that too?

2. Apology for DSP Alamieyesegha's death-
even in your 'sane' mind you'd agree this is asinine.

3. oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people-

including the ones auctioned by Jonathan? Note that most of the collaborators of Diezani were from outside the Niger Delta. Should they return their loot too? If you dont know, this entitlement mentality of the Niger Delta elite is what has made many of them the laziest men on earth.

4. Nigerian Maritime University- just read again the logic of Amaechi in scrapping this university. Note that this commencement of academic activity wasnt achieved in 5years of Jona and you now want it immediately.

5. Rotimi Amechi's apology-

in otherwords, pipelines are being blown up to degrade Niger Delta environment because Amaechi insulted the people of the Niger Delta? Isnt this just too sane? So for Amaechi's wrong doing, you people decided to punish yourself and your unborn generations?

6. Clean up of polluted lands -

i imagine this should include the ones the avengers just polluted?

7. Nnamdi Kanu's release-

court granted him bail before current charges. The current charge of treason is not bailable

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

Can anyone show how the amnesty has impacted the lives of the ordinary Niger Deltan and even the militants themselves?

9. Trial of APC members for corruption-

This just shows the so called avengers are partisans. Im sure Amaechi has links to the ND like they do and the differentiator is the party he belongs. On indictments, im sure whichever state governor that organised an indictment should also be able to arraign before the court.

So are you still sane?
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by macluvph1(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
I believe these guys don't know what they are doing. They are just destroying their lands{courtesy of gas flaring and oil spillage}. Well in the coming days to come, Nigerians will see who will shout blue murder between the federal government and the militants. Hope they know the FG will never negotiate with them?{ the first negotiations and amnesty program given to the militants was the worst mistake that was ever made, you DONT give amnesty to people like that, rather you use your entire military force on them until they bend}. Your governors are collecting 13% allocation funds yet you blame the federal government for your woes. What do you want the FG to do for you? Okay I get it, you want the FG to spoon feed you just because the black oil is in your lands.God bless Alaska.

Well as a good citizen of my country, I have forwarded the best ways the militants can be tackled and be dealt with to the appropriate body and I believe they will look into my work

Even if you like write an epistle on how to tackle the militants make sure you lead from the front not to write and sit down so that others go and die for you.

Atleast those militants will like to see you lead the war front. gboaaiii from there merciless machine you are gone!!!
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by wanimo: 7:31pm On May 07, 2016
disloman:
How reasonable are they?Their governors are not paid of their money or all the money made are spent only on all parts of the country and their region is excluded?These are criminals that need to be dealt with and don't be surprised that they have sponsors.Bombing of the pipeline/platforms won't solved any issue.Tell them to use their brains.They should direct any of their pains to their governors.
guy grow up. Nigeiria is dependent on these guys and their region. If it were to be northern Nigeria that had control of these resources in the north, the Nigeria we had today would have only existed I history books. Buhari should better listen to their demands or risk sinking an already dying Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka Urges Buhari To Dialogue With Militants- Daily Trust / Husppupi Handcuffed By Fbi On His Way To Washington-photo / Protest Over Removal Of Labour Party’s Sen. Nwokocha, Irresponsible - Abia PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.