Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (8685 Views)

What Nigerdelta Would Be Like After Biafra / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic / See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by disloman(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2016
idupaul:

Even though I don't support what they are doing its people like U that are urging Buhari to be fighting on multiple fronts..life is one battle at a time ..the govt needs to dialogue with them and assure them that they won't be victimised for now
That's why we have various arm of forces.If that's what will makes Nigeria great,so. Be it.Never again will some brainless criminals take Nigeria for a ride.When we start punish people for their crimes,things will shape us.All those rule of law start saying something now ooooo.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by ahaz: 7:21am On May 07, 2016
disloman:
I only see the 80% of the avengers under the six feet in the next 1year.They are enemies of this country.Anybody that goes against the progress of this country,Will he never experience peace.
stop decieving urself yourself..d real enemies of nigeria are up there yet ure too afraid to direct such prayers to them.
lf you want peace tel ur slave masters dreal enemies of nija to implement d confrence report.

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by EzeNri(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
I don't make noise online my friend. If I wanted to make noise as you said; believe you me, I would have opened a thread about how the militants, the corrupt navy personnels and also the silly oil companies can be dealt with once and for all. First, who are even the avengers? I hope you know Mr tompolo is the man behind the avengers group. How did I know this? Simple. You see in all of their(avengers) letters, they always issue out some silly threats to tompolo thinking they are deceiving everybody.

I don't want to go into much details about these new pipelines vandalism by tompolo, corrupt navy officers and the oil companies. Like I said before, we should all sit and watch how everything unfolds
Is His Excellency your father or do u intend to attack them with ur cowardly fulani herdsmen marauders?

5 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 07, 2016
My advice to the government is to dialogue with the various groups in different parts of the country that are agitating for this and that and see how to find lasting solution. Fighting wars all over the country at same time with limited resources and manpower will do no good to nigeria at this time. Many war ravaged countries like syria etc are examples of great countries that went down gradually

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by wanimo: 7:32am On May 07, 2016
disloman:
I only see the 80% of the avengers under the six feet in the next 1year.They are enemies of this country.Anybody that goes against the progress of this country,Will he never experience peace.
That war is what Nigeria can never win. All there demands are reasonable and for the best interests of their region.

2 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:33am On May 07, 2016
So, to these lawless children of Mr Satan, the best way to display their arrogance is by blowing up pipelines nd polluting an already polluted region?? They are anti Nigeria , and should be treated as one..Commonsense should have taught them that you do not start a war, u do not av a lil might of winning.. Crazy beings!!
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Adminisher: 7:34am On May 07, 2016
Buhari will feed these jokers with hot lead.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by 989900: 7:35am On May 07, 2016
masseratti:
we know your kind,am not going into the gutter with you with foul words,if you have a point say it rather than calling people names.

I'm sorry u got that wrong, I was implying them; not you.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Adminisher: 7:36am On May 07, 2016
wanimo:
That war is what Nigeria can never win. All there demands are reasonable and for the best interests of their region.

You want to bet on it?. Please no crying o. No appeal to the UN. No shouting about genocide. You want to turn your place to Sambisa. OK let the games begin.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2016
disloman:

Please highlight what is/are against the progress of the country in their list of demands. Or do you mean "progress" according to your own whims and caprices ?
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by 989900: 7:38am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
He is not only behind them but he is the one directing them to issue all those lame threats directed to him{tompolo} in all the letters. Now an unintelligent mind will say; tompolo can never be the person behind the avengers because in all of their letters, avengers have threatened him. But my head, heart and everything tells me tompolo is the main man behind them.

Aside from the threats in the letters directed to tompolo, there are other incoincident events between avengers and tompolo that doesn't just make any sense nor add up to anything

Of course, it is Tompolo, and he is clutching at straws and only delaying the inevitable.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Adminisher: 7:39am On May 07, 2016
adeolaademuluyi:
My advice to the government is to dialogue with the various groups in different parts of the country that are agitating for this and that and see how to find lasting solution. Fighting wars all over the country at same time with limited resources and manpower will do no good to nigeria at this time. Many war ravaged countries like syria etc are examples of great countries that went down gradually

Do you want the FG to also dialogue with Fulani herdsmen?. Maybe they should reach a compromise. Only 100 IBO men to be killed every year and just ten farms to be destroyed in stead of 100.
Dialogue Ko, Negotiation ni
Nigeria is the most annoying country in the world. This is not the time for dialogue . The militants think they can win this. So everything is back to the kingdom of Satan and there will be bloodshed and plenty of hunger.
The hunger is even more interesting than the bloodshed for those who have sign themselves off to the devil

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 07, 2016
CyberWolf:
That is what I have been saying, nobody is talking about this people's demand. Their demand is very easy and inline with what sane minds has been saying.
Restructure this country to regionalism or true federalism where laziness and parasitism won't be tolerated rather we keep playing the ostrich and shying away from the main issue. Anything that will bring about restructuring of the country is welcomed by me.
@fiiznation,wat do u have 2 say about this?
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by emerged01(m): 7:54am On May 07, 2016
First amnesty was a big mistake and it was a waste of public fund. After 6yrs of amnesty,see where we are. Pipes vandalism are getting worst. Such evil act needs be discouraged by dealing with the saboteurs. #fucknegotiation #fuckamnesty
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Pedrop: 7:59am On May 07, 2016
Dexema:
is that why some useless entity, nitwits with half brain decide to blow up pipelines, throwing us into further darkness , and even threatening to attack lagos? these guys are just bullcrap, they are not special as nothing is different about them. same thieves who want to suck Nigeria dry through some nonsense amnesty program. just look at some of their demands riddled with tribalism, ethnicity and political undertone. I hope they make a tactical error and are caught unawares by Nigerian forces. frigging terrorists.

While u hope, equally get prepared to suffer more or become a victim (when they bomb Lagos) if they don't make tactical errors and are not caught unawares by bloody Nigerian murderers called Army.

You left the issues bothering them and are after issues concerning u alone. Selfishness

Dey there dey hope make u see chance dey enjoy their wealth while they suffer, selfish fellow.

Ur selfishness no get grade, na almighty selfishness cos u are being selfish on what is not urs

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by disloman(m): 8:08am On May 07, 2016
wanimo:
How reasonable are they?Their governors are not paid of their money or all the money made are spent only on all parts of the country and their region is excluded?These are criminals that need to be dealt with and don't be surprised that they have sponsors.Bombing of the pipeline/platforms won't solved any issue.Tell them to use their brains.They should direct any of their pains to their governors.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by disloman(m): 8:17am On May 07, 2016
ahaz:
stop decieving urself yourself..d real enemies of nigeria are up there yet ure too afraid to direct such prayers to them.
lf you want peace tel ur slave masters dreal enemies of nija to implement d confrence report.
Why the concept of slavery always in your utterances?uhhhhhh.sorry I now remember that that's what happened in una region.Oga and slave mentality.Conference report?The last time I remembered,we had a south-south president.What did he do with it?Ohhhhhhhhh.Sorry he wanted to use it as a political tools to win election.Painment and hatred always una DNA.Quit this wailing of yours.Make use of your time meaningful.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Pedrop: 8:19am On May 07, 2016
Adminisher:
Buhari will feed these jokers with hot lead.

Just like u will soon become a victim of one of their blast in Lag or Abj.

Say something about their demands you parasite. Are their demands impossible ? Are their demands not ideal ?

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by ShowYourCertificate: 8:21am On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

11. A word is enough for the wise.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers
http://www.nigerdeltaavengers.com/2016/02/operation-red-economy.html

Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy, this thread should have hit frontpage na. It's heavily trending on the forum.

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by mandax: 8:22am On May 07, 2016
disloman:

In your world, killing off dissenting voices/forces solves problems, abi? If so, Nigeria would not have gotten independence from Oyibo. But I no say you be Oyibooo because you are an empty vessel.

It is more than 50 years you have been milking dry the lands of those dissenting people. What did you achieve with it?

You no de tire?

How about reintroducing fiscal fecderalism to Nigeria to solve the problems of Nigeria, as done in other normal countries? Hunger go kill you with fiscal federalism?

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by kettykin: 8:24am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
I believe these guys don't know what they are doing. They are just destroying their lands{courtesy of gas flaring and oil spillage}. Well in the coming days to come, Nigerians will see who will shout blue murder between the federal government and the militants. Hope they know the FG will never negotiate with them?{ the first negotiations and amnesty program given to the militants was the worst mistake that was ever made, you DONT give amnesty to people like that, rather you use your entire military force on them until they bend}. Your governors are collecting 13% allocation funds yet you blame the federal government for your woes. What do you want the FG to do for you? Okay I get it, you want the FG to spoon feed you just because the black oil is in your lands.God bless Alaska.

Well as a good citizen of my country, I have forwarded the best ways the militants can be tackled and be dealt with to the appropriate body and I believe they will look into my work

What other things can the nigerian military do besides shooting at unarmed protesters, starvation of women and children through farmlands sabotage and the shielding of herdsmen. The military routing of bokoharam was preceded with the use of south African mercenaries.
Anyway I sincerely hope they will not go about shamefully begging NATO on their knees for help and support and asking America and Britain for military aid or signing away another oil rich niger delta land with cameroon when the egg shell is broken. Yaradua was not stupid when he begged tompolo to sign amnesty but used brute force on bokoharam in borno.

Am not really surprised with the APC government way of using their butts to think that a military confrontation with niger delta will be a walk over.
For the benefit of doubt niger delta war will not be like biafra, Nigeria stands to loose all if they dare.

4 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 8:31am On May 07, 2016
kettykin:

What other things can the nigerian military do besides shooting at unarmed protesters, starvation of women and children through farmlands sabotage and the shielding of herdsmen. The military routing of bokoharam was preceded with the use of south African mercenaries.
Anyway I sincerely hope they will not go about begging NATO for help and support and asking America and Britain for military aid when the egg shell is broken.
And where is your evidence that the military used south Africa or any other foreign mercenaries in routing out boko haram? Stop making false accusations young man. Let the economy bleed, Nigeria will damn all the consequences in dealing with the avengers
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by GBADEYZ: 8:34am On May 07, 2016
if they were Muslims they would av been tagged Terrorist, how is their activities different from that of a terrorist

Let's call them NIGER DELTA TERRORISTS
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by kettykin: 8:37am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
And where is your evidence that the military used south Africa or any other foreign mercenaries in routing out boko haram? Stop making false accusations young man

http://theconversation.com/why-nigeria-is-turning-to-south-african-mercenaries-to-help-fight-boko-haram-38948

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11596210/South-African-mercenaries-secret-war-on-Boko-Haram.html

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/12/nigeria-taps-south-african-mercenaries-in-fight-against-boko-haram/

Some day Nigerians will understand why the nigerian government goes into an epileptic convulsive frenzy when they hear anything biafra but go home and sleep even if herdsmen are taking over state capitals

3 Likes

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by IVORY2009(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2016
Buhari is a former military dictator, he will arrest all of them, instead of him to make peace and see the country growing under his leadership, but rather he wants to fight every " living thing that creepth and walketh under the sun" from the east to the north, south etc, any govt that does not cooperate with the people can never survive.

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 8:47am On May 07, 2016
kettykin:

http://theconversation.com/why-nigeria-is-turning-to-south-african-mercenaries-to-help-fight-boko-haram-38948

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11596210/South-African-mercenaries-secret-war-on-Boko-Haram.html

http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/12/nigeria-taps-south-african-mercenaries-in-fight-against-boko-haram/

Some day Nigerians will understand why the nigerian government goes into an epileptic convulsive frenzy when they hear anything biafra but go home and sleep even if herdsmen are taking over state capitals
The sources of all your allegations are untrustworthy sources. And the never made any reference about how south Africa soldiers are at the warfront in combating boko haram. In the military onslaught against boko haram, have you ever seen any foreign mercenary in their pictures? What will Nigeria military be doing with foreign mercenaries when they have enough men to fight the insurgents
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by kettykin: 8:50am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
The sources of all your allegations are untrustworthy sources. And the never made any reference about how south Africa soldiers are at the warfront in combating boko haram. In the military onslaught against boko haram, have you ever seen any foreign mercenary in their pictures? What will Nigeria military be doing with foreign mercenaries when they have enough men to fight the insurgents

If you think the telegraph and foreign policy are not authentic then you must be in APC , and I leave you in self conceit

1 Like

Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 8:59am On May 07, 2016
kettykin:

If you think the telegraph and foreign policy are not authentic then you must be in APC , and I leave you in self conceit
Provide a single picture evidence of your claim and stop running in circles. You made some allegations so you have to show us some proofs. That's the problem with many of you here, you just say things without any evidence to backup your claims
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by Pidggin(f): 9:02am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
I believe these guys don't know what they are doing. They are just destroying their lands{courtesy of gas flaring and oil spillage}. Well in the coming days to come, Nigerians will see who will shout blue murder between the federal government and the militants. Hope they know the FG will never negotiate with them?{ the first negotiations and amnesty program given to the militants was the worst mistake that was ever made, you DONT give amnesty to people like that, rather you use your entire military force on them until they bend}. Your governors are collecting 13% allocation funds yet you blame the federal government for your woes. What do you want the FG to do for you? Okay I get it, you want the FG to spoon feed you just because the black oil is in your lands.God bless Alaska.

Well as a good citizen of my country, I have forwarded the best ways the militants can be tackled and be dealt with to the appropriate body and I believe they will look into my work

Did you also forward the best ways terrorists can be tackled? Even OBJ tried and failed, Buhari will also fail
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by disloman(m): 9:04am On May 07, 2016
mandax:

In your world, killing off dissenting voices/forces solves problems, abi? If so, Nigeria would not have gotten independence from Oyibo. But I no say you be Oyibooo because you are an empty vessel.

It is more than 50 years you have been milking dry the lands of those dissenting people. What did you achieve with it?

You no de tire?

How about reintroducing fiscal fecderalism to Nigeria to solve the problems of Nigeria, as done in other normal countries? Hunger go kill you with fiscal federalism?
You guys are just shouting change the system.Is the system the issue or we the people?If we don't change our attitudes,Change the systems billion times.Na the same result you will get.
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by fiizznation: 9:10am On May 07, 2016
Pidggin:

Did you also forward the best ways terrorists can be tackled? Even OBJ tried and failed, Buhari will also fail
What are you saying? Can't you see how boko haram are been decimated everyday. Just watch and see what will happen to the avengers in the coming few days
Re: See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? by kettykin: 9:23am On May 07, 2016
fiizznation:
Provide a single picture evidence of your claim and stop running in circles. You made some allegations so you have to show us some proofs. That's the problem with many of you here, you just say things without any evidence to backup your claims

From Vanguard
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/dec-deadline-again-nigeria-hires-mercenaries-to-battle-boko-haram/

From punch
http://www.punchng.com/south-africas-special-forces-to-fight-boko-haram/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Elections Will Be Free, Fair - Presidency Assures Nigerians, Int'l Communit / Photos As Ig Odunukwe, Owner Of Sumec Firman Killed For N900m Property Is Buried / Senate Proposes 20-Year Jail Term For Electoral Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.