Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! (20131 Views)

Poll: National Championships?

LSU Tigers: 44% (8 votes)
Florida Gators: 38% (7 votes)
Texas Longhorns: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 / Bcs Championship Game. Lsu-Ohio State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 5:04am On Oct 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Ohhhh stop it oh, you must find a mango pie angry grin

why would i want to waste it? I love mangoes cry cry cry cry

u dey humilate me even more. . .oh well i deserve it. . cry cry cry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 11, 2009
platinumnk:

everybody im my household is weeping cry cry cry

yah yall didnt score much at all, even missed a field goal grin grin grin

LSU was out to kill angry angry

enjoy the moment while it lasts. . .  . cry cry cry

Tebow graduates this year, and LSU needs a better quaterback. . . but we will get there again! cool

And you guys scored right? shocked shocked shocked

I felt sorry for you guys. . . . LOL yea, Tebow graduates this year, but we'll attract better quaterback tongue

You guys were out to kill? Now is when I can finally say "The hunter becomes hunted" grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by TheSeeker(m): 5:09am On Oct 11, 2009
Am I dreaming? 13-3? This is humiliation lesson 1 grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 5:10am On Oct 11, 2009
FL Gators:

And you guys scored right? shocked shocked shocked

I felt sorry for you guys. . . . LOL yea, Tebow graduates this year, but we'll attract better quaterback tongue

You guys were out to kill? Now is when I can finally say "The hunter becomes hunted" grin

Jesus Wept cry cry cry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 11, 2009
platinumnk:

why would i want to waste it? I love mangoes cry cry cry cry

u dey humilate me even more. . .oh well i deserve it. .  cry cry cry
Ah ahn, you must waste it oh. . . .mango pie or banana pie.

Pix by this week. . . .
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 11, 2009
Ok plat, me like you, so make me no humiliate u anymore.

But I want bawomolo and Ogidiboy to come and apologize kia kia angry

TheSeeker:

Am I dreaming? 13-3? This is humiliation lesson 1 grin
Act. this is LSU's lesson #2 cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 5:13am On Oct 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Ok plat, me like you, so make me no humiliate u anymore.

But I want bawomolo and Ogidiboy to come and apologize kia kia angry
Act. this is LSU's lesson #2 cheesy

ok i can do bananna embarassed embarassed
i even prayed for this game! We  WILL RISE
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by TheSeeker(m): 5:16am On Oct 11, 2009
I know what to do. I'll loan LSU money to buy the best quarterbacks in the world. Maybe that will work, who knows. wink
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

I know what to do. I'll loan LSU money to buy the best quarterbacks in the world. Maybe that will work, who knows. wink
Still that wouldnt work. rotfl

It takes skill and team work tongue tongue

LSU was being shitty. . . .all those penalties. Trynna mess with Tebow. Gators kept their anger in check, LSU was outta control.

WE control the game throughout. But LSU's coach was trynna make up an excuse for their poor game. . . . cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by chic2pimp(m): 5:25am On Oct 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

It's highly unlikely you can afford to pay the wages of the likes of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. You might be able to tempt Michael Vick though as the dude is really desperate.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by TheSeeker(m): 5:31am On Oct 11, 2009
chic2pimp:

It's highly unlikely you can afford to pay the wages of the likes of Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. You might be able to tempt Michael Vick though as the dude is really desperate.
How do you know I can't afford him? Na wa for you ooo angry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by chic2pimp(m): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2009
TheSeeker:

How do you know I can't afford him? Na wa for you ooo angry
You no fit jare. Only if you are as rich as Donald Trump and if you claim so then I am as rich as Bill Gates & Warren Buffet rolled into one.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by semid4lyfe(m): 7:13am On Oct 11, 2009
FL Gators, congrats o but wetin u go take wash am for awon boiz?

Platinumnk, sorry, pele, do o. Take heart my sista. Better luck next time.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2009
semid4lyfe:

FL Gators, congrats o but wetin u go take wash am for awon boiz?

Platinumnk, sorry, pele, do o. Take heart my sista. Better luck next time.
LOL any drink you want grin

ranging from water to soda tongue tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2009
Congratulations to the Florida Gators for beating LSU in Baton Rouge. That was a tough defensive game but the gators came out winners in the end because of there superior talent on both sides of the ball and the toughness of superman (Tebow). Also, let's not forget the ever incredible Urban Meyer for an outstanding job.
LSU on the other hand, even though they played exceedingly well defensively, were awful offensively. The fault lies with the offensive cordinator who did a terrible job with the amount of talent he had in his hands. First of all, he couldn't get the ball into the hands of Brandon Lafell, there playmaker. Also, when you are playing a team with an amazing defense like Florida, you can't afford to be direct, you have to come up with an offensive package that confuses the defenses and keeps them guessing, there didn't seem to be a lot of misdirection or crossing routes or basically anything interesting all they did was pound the football which LSU was successful at shutting down.

Bawomolo,
Tell me which league isn't top heavy. The big 12 (Texas and Oklahoma), Pac-10 (USC), ACC (Virginia Tech), Big East (they are all crappy), the big 10 (Ohio St., Penn state? No matter what, they would always lose to the winners of the pac-10).

The SEC is definitely the best conference in college football. The teams have the best athletes in the country. No team in the other conferences (except USC) can beat the top teams in the SEC.

Also, tennesse won't be bad for long, they are rebuilding, in 2 years they would be back.

Flgators,
Omo, those chicks are hotttt. From what i've heard, una babes are some of the hottest in the country (up there with ASU and USC) he be like say i would have to change schools  sef  grin.

Platinumink
Omo, dang no kill me abeg with anymore of those pictures. I can't be breathless for too long  grin.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2009
Debt is being paid. . . . coming up embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 12:31am On Oct 12, 2009
FL Gators-

here is your payment embarassed embarassed embarassed

GO LSU!!
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by 404eater(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2009
lol
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by oyinda3(f): 5:29am On Oct 12, 2009
oh wow. this is very serious lol
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2009
where is Gators?
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by mamagee6(f): 12:50am On Oct 13, 2009
platinumnk:

where is Gators?

She's at home drinking Gatorade. cool
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 13, 2009
,mama-gee:

She's at home drinking Gatorade. cool
You that that right. . . . cool

platinumnk:

where is Gators?
seen it, good girl. wink cheesy

no remove the pix
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 4:59am On Oct 13, 2009
*pic removed

dead lmao
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2009
thanks buddy cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:08am On Oct 14, 2009
@ Platinumnk

How are you guys holding up down in the swaps, I saw the ratings today and you guys are in the 10th positions.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
go USC
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2009
bawomolo:

go USC
shocked shocked

Hahahahaha in your dreams sucker tongue tongue

HOOK EM HORNS
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 15, 2009
bawomolo:

go USC

ROTFLMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy
They suck!!!

OgidiBoy:

shocked shocked

HOOK EM HORNS
I see that Texas is catching up. . . .but Gators is still going to remain number one. Hopefully, we'll win the National Championship again wink
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:35am On Oct 15, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy
They suck!!!
I see that Texas is catching up. . . .but Gators is still going to remain number one. Hopefully, we'll win the National Championship again wink

Keep on dreaming my sister. Good game last Saturday though, as of now it's looking like we going to play you guys in the championship game, as long as we don't Bleep up, and freaking Alabama lose a game.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2009
OgidiBoy:

shocked shocked

HOOK EM HORNS

you do oklahoma is winning this weekend right.

Go trojans
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 4:55am On Oct 15, 2009
bawomolo:

you do oklahoma is winning this weekend right.

Go trojans

Dude don't be wishing me bad luck, I have $100 on that game. Anyways I'm not worried, we've won the last 5 Red River Shootout and this year is not gone be an exception.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2009
we'd see. sam bradford is back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea / Mikel Is Underrated By Outsiders - Frank Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.