Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! (20134 Views)

Poll: National Championships?

LSU Tigers: 44% (8 votes)
Florida Gators: 38% (7 votes)
Texas Longhorns: 16% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 / Bcs Championship Game. Lsu-Ohio State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:45am On Oct 28, 2009
FL Gators:

No. angry And boy, you have a gf, cheater!
Dude, ok, I'll make the bet.

As you well know about the story of PlataniumK and the pie, if FL Gators win the championship, I want you to hmmmm. . . .post a video of you strip dancing grin
If I lose, I get the pie in my face

Girl that is soooo High School, I'm into grown folks bet. I know I have a gf, going out on a date with you makes it interesting, who knows, I may even get lucky with you.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 28, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Girl that is soooo High School, I'm into grown folks bet. I know I have a gf, going out on a date with you makes it interesting, who knows, I may even get lucky with you.
waka angry angry Not looking for a date.

Where's bawomolo and his big mouth. I want a bet. . . .
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=90pt]chicken!!! [/size]
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=90pt]chicken!!! [/size]
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2009
[size=38pt]Actually, I'm an ALLIGATOR tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 3:35am On Oct 28, 2009
FL Gators:

ROTFLMAO!!! what does that have to do with the thread?! angry.

So what's USC ranked? tongue

we need to work on that ikebe grin

slow and steady wins the race. USC would triumph at the end

Where's bawomolo and his big mouth. I want a bet. . . .

bring it on
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2009
Leave am bawomolo. E no need any work

Anywhooos, slow and steady wins the race. When can we call slow slow and when can we call slow just constant. No change grin

Okiez, since Ogidi is out of the deal, whatz YOUR bet?
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
FL Gators:

Leave am bawomolo. E no need any work

Anywhooos, slow and steady wins the race. When can we call slow slow and when can we call slow just constant. No change grin

Okiez, since Ogidi is out of the deal, whatz YOUR bet?

Change your sig to "bawomolo is my daddy" if USC wins the national championship  grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
bawomolo:

Change your sig to "bawomolo is my daddy" is USC wins the national championship  grin
LOL. . . . and if you lose, I want you to change your sig [b]and [/b]location to "FL Gators is my mama" for 3 months. Does that sound right? grin grin
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL. . . . and if you lose, I want you to change your sig [b]and [/b]location to "FL Gators is my mama" for 3 months. Does that sound right? grin grin

Oh and location? goes for you too

we have a deal.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 5:24am On Oct 29, 2009
bawomolo:

Oh and location? goes for you too

we have a deal.
Deal.

Rem. I know where to reach you if you trynna hide cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by bawomolo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
FL Gators:

Deal.

Rem. I know where to reach you if you trynna hide cheesy

no shaking. this is a sure bet cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 02, 2009
Our recent game, this saturday, vs Georgia.

Sat
Oct 31 vs Georgia Jacksonville, FL 3:30PM(ET) [size=18pt]W (41-17)
[/size]

We're just that good!
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 6:15am On Nov 02, 2009
[size=28pt]YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, [/size] See how Texas taught us a lesson. I was at the game, by the time the Longhorns scored in the beginning of the 4th quarter people started leaving. What a depressing game.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 02, 2009
davidif:

[size=28pt]YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, [/size] See how the Texas taught us a lesson. I was at the game, by the time the Longhorns scored in the beginning of the 4th quarter people started leaving. What a depressing game.
rotflmao!!! So who was your team?
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:57am On Nov 03, 2009
davidif:

[size=28pt]YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, [/size] See how Texas taught us a lesson. I was at the game, by the time the Longhorns scored in the beginning of the 4th quarter people started leaving. What a depressing game.

Sorry my brother, the game was over at the half, but if your boys didn't keep turning the ball over, and all the dropped balls in the first quarter it could have been a game.

Anyways I'm hoping you'll kick some sooner ass when you play em.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Sorry my brother, the game was over at the half, but if your boys didn't keep turning the ball over, and all the dropped balls in the first quarter it could have been a game.

Anyways I'm hoping you'll kick some sooner ass when you play em.

Yep, if the NCAA had not suspended our player, Dez Bryant who is hands down the best wide reciever in the country, then our QB wouldn't have been forcing throws to those second rate recievers who were just dropping balls left and right.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:24am On Nov 04, 2009
davidif:

Yep, if the NCAA had not suspended our player, Dez Bryant who is hands down the best wide reciever in the country, then our QB wouldn't have been forcing throws to those second rate recievers who were just dropping balls left and right.

You guys are ranked 19th in the BCS ranking so theres still hope you'll play in some bowl if you beat Oklahoma.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by davidif: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2009
Omo, Dez Bryant's appeal was turned down meaning that he is effectively banned for this season. So sad.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:36am On Nov 07, 2009
davidif:

Omo, Dez Bryant's appeal was turned down meaning that he is effectively banned for this season. So sad.

I just heard that on ESPN today, oh well the dude is entering in to NFL draft, I'm sure some team will pick him up so it's a win win for him.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

I just heard that on ESPN today, oh well the dude is entering in to NFL draft, I'm sure some team will pick him up so it's a win win for him.
How's Texas faring?

Gators have another meat to kill tomor. Wish us luckas if we need it sef tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:01am On Nov 07, 2009
Check out the latest BCS ranking. And if TX and Alabama finish the season undefeated, they playing in the championship. tongue tongue tongue

Video Home

Selection Sunday is December 6
RANK TEAM BCS AVERAGE
1 Florida .992
2 Texas .923
3 Alabama .917
4 Iowa .841
5 Cincinnati .803
6 TCU .801
7 Boise State .786
8 Oregon .765
9 LSU .712
10 Georgia Tech .629
11 Penn State .617
12 USC .534
13 Pittsburgh .440
14 Utah .423
15 Houston .421
Complete Ranking

2006 COPYRIGHTS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES / SITE BUILT BY FOXSPORTS.COM / PRIVACY POLICY / TERMS OF USE / CONTACT
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Check out the latest BCS ranking. And if TX and Alabama finish the season undefeated, they playing in the championship. tongue tongue tongue
Either one against Gators? We're ready wink
lucky you you didnt bet, you'd have lost. tongue
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:12am On Nov 07, 2009
Girl if you don't know, your team is struggle to win ball games lately, Little Timmy is not looking all that good. Don't be surprised if you guys lose a game before the season is over.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Girl if you don't know, your team is struggle to win ball games lately, Little Timmy is not looking all that good. Don't be surprised if you guys lose a game before the season is over.
FYI, Tebow is not the only secret we have. . . .even when he was injured, he still performed well.
My team has been having a lot of issues lately, I'll admit.
But we still have what it got to win the championship again this year
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:19am On Nov 07, 2009
That's what you think, we'll be waiting for you guys this year, I can't wait to see the look on your face when we trash you guys. angry
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 07, 2009
OgidiBoy:

That's what you think, we'll be waiting for you guys this year, I can't wait to see the look on your face when we trash you guys. angry
Dreams. . . .that's the only things beggars have cool
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by platinumnk(f): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2009
Go LSU
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2009
[size=20pt]DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

HOOK 'EM HORNS[/size]
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:25am On Nov 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Go LSU

poor LSU !! grin grin

hopefully you guys will be chosen to play in some bowl.
Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 07, 2009
platinumnk:

Go LSU
Since when? grin grin grin grin

Re: Fl Gators Lets Make A Bet! Lsu Vs Florida OCT 10!! by OgidiBoy(m): 2:28am On Nov 07, 2009
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / Moises Caceido Rejects Liverpool Prefers Joining Chelsea / Osimhen 'blessed And Grateful' For MFR National Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.