Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions (64261 Views)

Olamiadara Adedayo: My Sex Video Was Leaked By My Boyfriend After We Had Sex / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by jabojafa(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
no dear,but was once deeply,i mean deeplllllllllly in love.

Don't blame the lady for going extra miles for the undeserving guy,love is foolishcheesy.
how many feet were you deeplllllllllly inlove?
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
jhenie:
If u really don't believe, just try not to hurt a lady too bad to the extent of her pouring out her heart,spirit and soul to curse you because it won't be good.
But girls can hurt guys shay? Make that guy move on with his life joor! He no kill pesin.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by kalimera101: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
I honestly wish the girl will take it serious to make sure he doesn't live happily ever after, but she has to be ready to bear the consequences of that too.

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by VictorRomanov: 12:07am On May 08, 2016
I think this is the most immature and childish man I ve ever seen. Who doesn't know that when u re a relationship with someone for a long time, the romance eventually dies and companionship takes over? He's forgetting that he's going to be married to his new wife for more than 6yrs of which the same feelings will still reoccur. Will he divorce her then and look for a new wife?

And what's the rubbish that you shouldn't marry out of pity? There's something called loyalty and unfortunately its lacking today. You stick with someone who has been through hardship with you, even when ur heart don't want, not cause of pity, but cause they deserve your loyality.

I don't believe in curses, so the girl doesn't need to waste her saliva. But his attitude and mentality is already a curse to him!

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Vikky014(f): 12:07am On May 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Young lady, the pains of the lady is not about the sex or abortion, it is about the emotional betrayal.
Emotional betrayal you said so abortion and sex does not involve emotion well hw i wish i know the girl i would hv just advised her to move on with her life and make peace so dt she can heal very fast
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Vikky014(f): 12:08am On May 08, 2016
kingsilly:

You keep contradicting yourself dear, we talking @ a span of 6yrs not the beginning of the relationship, it's automated you take your time to study your subject, but that won't take 6yrs to do, and I do have female friends as me good friends, but as I mentioned @ your first post, you can court someone for over 2yrs(scratch that over a year) self without sex not being involved, leave story that touch wink
alright
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 12:09am On May 08, 2016
missyge:
Serves him right. Girl shouldnt hv made d mistake of aborting 4times for him..Men dont worth d good ladies do to dem ooo. If i hv d power to do d extraordinary, based on wat av gone thru...guys would reallysuffer. Unfortunately, i still find myself falling in love.

On the girl's behalf, I pray dat God judge him. Let Him punish d guy and do to him wat he made her go thru....

VexingAlready
IF i am told to BREAK MORE HEARTS so as to admit LADIES into the CARDIOLOGY WARDS, i will do that without hesistating, because i enjoy seeing ladies suffer heart breaks.

I am conducting a 35 year old research, on the symptoms of heart disasters from heart-breaks.
So Please we need more heart Breaks especially in ladies.

I am Yet to see any LADY get admitted for HEART BREAK since i started this survey, Yet they go online crying of heart breaks. Does it mean they are lying... Or shedding croccodile tears...?
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by queebeediva(f): 12:09am On May 08, 2016
Amen and Amen and by Gods power does causes shall take effect in his already bleeped up life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by kingsilly(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Young lady, the pains of the lady is not about the sex or abortion, it is about the emotional betrayal.

But the sex and abortion go pain small ooo.

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by kingsilly(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2016
Vikky014:
alright

Gracias
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by houstonia(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2016
jhenie:
If u really don't believe, just try not to hurt a lady too bad to the extent of her pouring out her heart,spirit and soul to curse you because it won't be good.

No wia una curse reach. When girls fvck finish them go come curse. Only your many many fvcking seff jah never curse you, but you wan curse person. If I hia sey eh go work. Except you go back am up with ishawuru

4 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 12:14am On May 08, 2016
houstonia:

No wia una curse reach. When girls fvck finish them go come curse. Only your many many fvcking seff jah never curse you, but you wan curse person. If I hia sey eh go work. Except you go back am up with ishawuru
Thanks Man.
Don't mind the USELESS people.
After fucckking everywhere, u want to place curses.
IF na she dump the Man now, the MAN curses no go work, abiiii..?
Chaiiiiiiii, Ladies fit vomit shiit., still chop am oooo

2 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:15am On May 08, 2016
Vikky014:
Emotional betrayal you said so abortion and sex does not involve emotion well hw i wish i know the girl i would hv just advised her to move on with her life and make peace so dt she can heal very fast
My Dear, this is beyond the sex... Read her text again....

Vitoria I guess?
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by DedeNkem: 12:17am On May 08, 2016
If you believe in fairytales, juju and god, then you also believe in curse!

That you helped someone during your relationship with them doesn't mean you own them. Would you think the person who helped you owns you? I'm sure whoever reading this wipl say NO. But why must you think you own someone because you helped them?

Relationship is a mutual thing between two or more people who agreed to be in that particular relationship. In this type of relationship, no one who is involved, owns anyone in the relationship. You're free to quit it any time with or without notice.

If curse works, you will notice it actually working. There would be millions of evidents everywhere. Almost everyone in Nigeria have cursed one or more people in their lives. If it works there won't be a debate about its validity.

So if juju or curse works, millions would die everyday because everyone would use it to kill their enemies or anyone who did them wrong. But it doesn't work, that's why there are still criminals. And remember, if juju exists, no criminal who uses it would be caught. People would be stealing from Banks all over the world everyday with juju and not be caught.

When someone dies in Nigeria, the family usually look for someone else to blame for the death. This is what happens when autopsy is unknown in an uncivilized country like Nigeria.

We're in 21st century and we need to think 21st century. And not like cave men!

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by abbey621(m): 12:19am On May 08, 2016
Listen young man, unless she goes to an herbalist or some other spiritualist her empty curses won't have any effect on you but anything bad that happens to you from now on will lead you to believe it was from her instead of just realizing it's your guilty conscience! Now listen, as far as I'm concerned you both have sinned and neither one is innocent, people fall in and out of love, it's not a crime. She was a willing participant in the abortions and you both wasted each others time, instead of worrying about her curses you should be worrying about her sending assassins to you or finishing you off herself. So my guy, what is done is done. No need to cry over spilled beans. You need to act now, sorry to say but your pastor is incompetent, what sort of advice did he give you? Go back to her and convince her to reverse the curse? Pure nonsense! My guy get closer to God or fortify yourself traditionally but don't just sit back and expect Nairalanders to help you out.....now f*ck off angry angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Lindajohn(f): 12:20am On May 08, 2016
we don hear
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by mikolo80: 12:25am On May 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
isn't that wickedness? After six solid years of up and down,six years isn't six days,what about the abortions?

Some guys are devil incarnate.
but d woman wen no gree use condom is an angel Abi
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by vchykp(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2016
[size=15pt]that's too wicked of that guy, within this years of relationship, he would have flaunted her like christmas cloth which will scare guys who would have married her away, left for me I will advice the lady to retrieve her curse and pray to God for her own man, curses are real buh no gain[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by haryomikun(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2016
shaiba:
hmmm....
Quite sensitive situation.

To the lady
It is quite sad. After crying and the pity party, pull yourself together and move on. You have no choice but to forgive him, not because of him but for yourself cause when you don't forgive people who hurt you they tend to have power over you and it keeps you down. You cant hold on to a relationship that does not want you. Five years on, you will look back and wonder what in the world you saw in him in the first place and will thank him for leaving you. like I said, it hurts very bad, trust me it will take a while (cause of all what you and your family went through to support him, memories of the good and bad times you shared and such) but you have one life and it is not tied to this guy. Be glad you didn't lost your life, some who had worse situations never lived to curse the man. Let go and let God.

To the guy
You should have done something to appreciate the parents of your now ex-gf before moving ahead of yourself. Don't know how you intend to breach this, but you have to do all you can to make peace with them. They are more like your parents.
Congratulations on your new found love. I hope you don't grow weary of her after marriage.
I hope you followed your instinct rather than your heart. Please do all you can to be at peace with her parents first, then their daughter.
I pray your pastor guides you in the right path.

Think carefully before you take your next step.

My thoughts though...
You gave the best opinion

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Jakama90(m): 12:28am On May 08, 2016
She was there for you when no one was there. You tied her for six year with false promises, you aborted with her 4 times or more.. Now you dump her... For who my brother?.. What if it is your sister?... Guy... Did is to bad.. Go and seek for her forgiveness.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by mikolo80: 12:28am On May 08, 2016
Specialbaby:
stop trying to justify the guy's action. What he did is plain wickedness and devilish.
you prefer he marry her and then start beating or cheating on her. how is it his fault that she is a maga. I'm sorry but if it's my sister I will tell her he is not worth it from the beginning you will know who your ride or die is and who is with you for your money.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by 9japatroit(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2016
The guy is damn wicked,even if the girl does not curse him,his reward will still wait for him,it is called karma.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by boxer022(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2016
This issue is a very simple one and I believe that the guy in question deserves what ever curse she lays on him. My reason been that he deceived the girl and her family. He must have promised her marriage. After 6 years she is now no longer worth it. Even if we decide to forget the issue of 4 abortions which she did for him, 6 years is a really long time. He has no other choice than to appease her.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 12:30am On May 08, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I don't believe in curses. Dude, live your life joor, nothing will happen, never marry out of sympathy. This is the same kind of advice that the feminists on nairaland will give if a girl magas a guy for six years and leaves with a rich dude, so what is good for the goose... grin

You don't believe in curse abi? Go and do same to a girl so she will curse you, then come back after 1 year and tell me how your life is going.

As for you Mr man wey think say him smart, go and ask your ex for forgiveness and prays God touches her heart to forgive you else, all she cursed you with will definitely come to pass in your life. For your information, your spirit is already bond to hers by virtue of you two sleeping together. So no escape route for you unless she forgives you. Don't even pray to God cos He may not listen to ur prayers talk more of answering them.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 12:35am On May 08, 2016
I'M not holier than thou in any way...but I hope the curse haunts you till you do the right thing by that woman...anuofia mtcheww
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sweetcocoa(f): 12:37am On May 08, 2016
This babe must have given her all to you.

I can totally see that she is not a bad person, when you hurt a good person, it's always very deep. She might even go on to reverse the curse but you will always have this on your conscience. You did a terrible thing and please don't tell me sh1t about not planning any of it, when you genuinely love someone, it doesn't just fly out the window for no reason, you have to actually put in effort to stop loving someone, if you want to stop loving them.

What happened in four months that couldn't have happened in 6 years? 6 freaking years? You gotta be kidding me, infact if I can see this your ex, I'll just beg her to not include others in her curse, encourage her to make the curse all about just you and then curse you all over, you are a very wicked somebody but, I don't believe in curses. Doesn't make you any less terrible anyways.

Ekwensu.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Nobody: 12:39am On May 08, 2016
By the way, why eat food when you know you cannot digest the food.

As I am now, I'm currently unemployed (looking for a job) but I have this female friend who volunteered to give me 5m and even promised to sell her diamond engagement ring given to her by her late Dr ex and earrings to make it 10m just to be with her but I declined because I don't love her enough to marry her.

So many guys might think I'm not smart by declining the offer but they've forgotten that all that glitters are not gold.

Guy before you make this your new gal friend life miserable as a result of the curse placed on you, go and seek for forgiveness and prays she oblige u. Best of luck.

7 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Sweetlemon(f): 12:41am On May 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

A lot of women have serious side effect from birth control drugs. I advice you to go on the reddit website, then a subreddit called two x chromosomes. its the female group and ask about the prevalence of women who are just plain incapable of using birth control because of how it messes up their body chemistry.

As for condom. omo na she sabi

I beg spare me.
If postinor is so bad for her then why not condom?? Did he rape her? In fact if she wants to curse him because of abortion then may the aborted babies also hunt her too because they are both in it together! Nonsense and ingredients.
Y'all here pls pls pls give me a break. Why do Nigerians act as if all relationships must lead to marriage?? No wonder husbands and wives are now killing themselves out of frustration. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by UjSizzle(f): 12:44am On May 08, 2016
This is not something we need to argue over.
Curses do not affect the innocent. If he is afraid of this, then his conscience already judges him.

8 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by sweetcocoa(f): 12:49am On May 08, 2016
Wazobia12:
But wait if he married her now and started behavng funny will dat be better? If he married her and life became miserable for both of them will that be better? He isn't attracted to her anymore so he shud marry based on pityand endure the rest of his life when they shud both be enjoying it? Clearly the girl understood at first with the story maybe she also wasnt feeling the relationship anymore but she only became angry when she saw he had moved on so soon thinking he was using her head all along and as woman her emotions took over. Its dsame thing for a woman dat decides to leave a man fat sponsored her education cos she isn't in love with him anymore yall will support her as women but in this case u are saying weda he loves her or not he shud get married to her. Wen dey were doing anortion not once 4times was she mad or did he promise her marriage wen has assumptions ever helped a woman marry ? I dont support him dating her fat long but i definitely dont support a loveless marriage either cos a broken relationship is always better dan a broken marriage for once lets judge without sentiments in nigeria dats our problem dats why u still see men killing wifes and women killing husbands yes wen u have a bad foundation such things are bound to happen.
I don't think you should marry someone you don't love but this OP knew he didn't love this lady anymore but still led her on, how can you tell me you loved someone for 6 years and all of a sudden, for no reason whatsoever, you just stop loving them?

4 Likes

Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by MarieSucre(f): 12:50am On May 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:

I beg spare me.
If postinor is so bad for her then why not condom?? Did he rape her? In fact if she wants to curse him because of abortion then may the aborted babies also hunt her too because they are both in it together! Nonsense and ingredients.
Y'all here pls pls pls give me a break. Why do Nigerians act as if all relationships must lead to marriage?? No wonder husbands and wives are now killing themselves out of frustration. Mtcheeeeeew

My dear is not fight o. The babies will hunt her too.
Re: Girl Curses Ex-Boyfriend After Abortions by Ibroboss(m): 12:51am On May 08, 2016
Damn, #lips are sealed 6 years? 1,2,3,4,5 and 6? Infact turn to babalawo yourself and make him pay...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Side Chic Jumps Out Of A 4th Floor Window As Wife Of Lover Returns Home / 10 Steps To Make Your Woman Scream Non-stop In Bed / Fulani-Themed Pre-Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.