Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. (4427 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Shortyy:

Yea cool
"open up"
Interested.
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Shortyy(f): 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
frenchwine:

"open up"
Interested.
DM me your number
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Shortyy:

DM me your number
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by LoveJesus87(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2017
Shortyy:
Should I start with a note or something? OK, Note: I'm not here to buttlick anyone, I'm just here to correct the mistakes of the past administration *in Mr Lai Mohammed's voice*

OK, some girl came here and wrote a whole bunch of baloney and y'all were applauding her? A girl who takes a picture of her food is broke? Really? First of, most people (not just girls) love taking pictures. They take picture of almost everything, it's their way of life. But that aside, taking a picture of your food isn't bad. Even if a guy takes me out and I decide to take a pic of the food and put it on IG, it's no biggie. Don't go jumping into conclusions and generalizing things. Just cos you do it cos you're broke and haven't seen that kinda food before isn't why others do it. Khloe K, Tontolet, Jlo and other celebs do it. That doesn't mean they're broke. They just love doing it.

Girls that use expensive make ups and phones are broke? Kai. So all these celebs are broke? Both national and international? See I read all the hocus pocus you wrote there and I came to the conclusion that either your roommate is a broke ass bimbo and you're fed up with her or you're the broke ass bimbo (no offense). If one admires something, they go get it! Broke or no broke. YOLO. Live it to the fullest, have fun, enjoy the little you have. Don't change people's mindset, just cos you don't agree with them. Live and let live.

I also saw something like girls who love their boyfriends a lot are broke. Oh God, smfh. How can someone reason like this? If you have a boyfriend, worship him, adore him, love him. Wait, so rich girls don't love their boyfriends a lot? Obviously the girl that wrote that piece of crap was high on urine or something. How can loving your boyfie determine whether yo broke or nah. Dear, nls por favor, tell me.

Another idiotic post that got me wishing to break my phone was the part she wrote broke girls are here. 24/7. My sister, how you take know? If you aren't here 24/7 like them how'd you know about that? Are you a monitoring spirit? You're even a campaign manager to a nl contestant. Isn't that the height of joblessness? Look, before you post this kinda thing on a forum, get your facts right, research on broke girls and how they behave. You just can't judge people by the way they choose to live their lives. Haba! So if I see you here on nl I'll conclude that you're jobless and broke? Really? Odiegwu o.

Ehe! I also read something about girls eating in groups being broke. when i read that bunkum, i wanted to break my phone, i swear. Don't you know that some people can't walk, eat, or even relax in public without their friends? These bunch of friends walk in groups, they do everything together. And yea, I belong in that category. They can go in a restaurant just to talk and chill out and decide to buy a drink or snacks. So that makes them broke? I don't get it

I dunno whatever made that girl write that but I know where she was going to but she didn't get it right. No, she didn't. People choose how they live. Broke or nah. Respeck that. Worry about your so purfect life.
Y'all can call me broke, but then, that isn't a crime.
Great. Hi dear smiley
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Should I start with a note or something? OK, Note: I'm not here to buttlick anyone, I'm just here to correct the mistakes of the past administration *in Mr Lai Mohammed's voice*

OK, some girl came here and wrote a whole bunch of baloney and y'all were applauding her? A girl who takes a picture of her food is broke? Really? First of, most people (not just girls) love taking pictures. They take picture of almost everything, it's their way of life. But that aside, taking a picture of your food isn't bad. Even if a guy takes me out and I decide to take a pic of the food and put it on IG, it's no biggie. Don't go jumping into conclusions and generalizing things. Just cos you do it cos you're broke and haven't seen that kinda food before isn't why others do it. Khloe K, Tontolet, Jlo and other celebs do it. That doesn't mean they're broke. They just love doing it.

Girls that use expensive make ups and phones are broke? Kai. So all these celebs are broke? Both national and international? See I read all the hocus pocus you wrote there and I came to the conclusion that either your roommate is a broke ass bimbo and you're fed up with her or you're the broke ass bimbo (no offense). If one admires something, they go get it! Broke or no broke. YOLO. Live it to the fullest, have fun, enjoy the little you have. Don't change people's mindset, just cos you don't agree with them. Live and let live.

I also saw something like girls who love their boyfriends a lot are broke. Oh God, smfh. How can someone reason like this? If you have a boyfriend, worship him, adore him, love him. Wait, so rich girls don't love their boyfriends a lot? Obviously the girl that wrote that piece of crap was high on urine or something. How can loving your boyfie determine whether yo broke or nah. Dear, nls por favor, tell me.

Another idiotic post that got me wishing to break my phone was the part she wrote broke girls are here. 24/7. My sister, how you take know? If you aren't here 24/7 like them how'd you know about that? Are you a monitoring spirit? You're even a campaign manager to a nl contestant. Isn't that the height of joblessness? Look, before you post this kinda thing on a forum, get your facts right, research on broke girls and how they behave. You just can't judge people by the way they choose to live their lives. Haba! So if I see you here on nl I'll conclude that you're jobless and broke? Really? Odiegwu o.

Ehe! I also read something about girls eating in groups being broke. when i read that bunkum, i wanted to break my phone, i swear. Don't you know that some people can't walk, eat, or even relax in public without their friends? These bunch of friends walk in groups, they do everything together. And yea, I belong in that category. They can go in a restaurant just to talk and chill out and decide to buy a drink or snacks. So that makes them broke? I don't get it

I dunno whatever made that girl write that but I know where she was going to but she didn't get it right. No, she didn't. People choose how they live. Broke or nah. Respeck that. Worry about your so purfect life.
Y'all can call me broke, but then, that isn't a crime.

I'm impressed. Why do people read creative write ups and rather admire the creativity behind them, they begin to seek for ways to discredit the artistry and brilliance behind the creation. Damn, i'm sick of this hate world.This post is entertaining, creative and should be on viral websites...Great work op, fantastic imagination, great sense of reasoning.. and i love that word, popycock.. it alwaiz tickles me.. Lol
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Shortyy(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
amiablesystems:

I'm impressed. Why do people read creative write ups and rather admire the creativity behind them, they begin to seek for ways to discredit the artistry and brilliance behind the creation. Damn, i'm sick of this hate world.This post is entertaining, creative and should be on viral websites...Great work op, fantastic imagination, great sense of reasoning.. and i love that word, popycock.. it alwaiz tickles me.. Lol
Lol thank you
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by sarcasticdude(m): 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2018
I can see the OP is is pained,but why all this? Maka why na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Twitter User Said His Girlfriend Made Him Do For 6 Months / Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video) / My Girlfriend Just Cheated On Me With Someone I Warned Her About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.