Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! (15297 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
lies....

Adaure4ever:
Lwkmd, this thread is for a research test on a Gender Conference Project I am writing on..
I appreciate all nice comments, now I know the Perception of the Society on Female role in Match making.
THANKS ALL

2 Likes

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by olac21(m): 10:45pm On May 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
mynd44, Lalasticlala abeg come and look at this guy comment.
You're silly goat..I don't get moved by bans..its in my nature to get banned..so fvck off you loose bastard
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
flexyfit:
oloshi....u have crush on him because he won project fame...u want part of d owo...ashi ashi....if he had not won...n come to woo u...would have looked at him?....abegi....errr...no offense sis....

so much hate ....nawa for this babe o
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by olac21(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am too classy to reduce myself to a level of exchanging words with a low i.q useless zombie like you.
Look at his yeye face.. Uglito

You aren't the first person to call me an ugly dude and for sure won't be the last..buh the fact still remains you're a silly bastard!
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Apos2kay(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Miss Adaure4ever...... There is nothing wrong with being in Love.... but What is wrong is Falling for one based on looks and superficial qualities alone (You haven't observed him well enough.... and yes, he's handsome smiley )

The problem of many relationships today is falling in love and playing up Romeo and Juliet until the intoxication of love fades away and you're left with..... just you two stuck with one another.

Romantic Love is like fine alcoholic wine which you enjoy for as long as its effects on you last.... but when the ecstasy and intoxication of the sweet alcoholic wine fades away and you become sober, what then are you left with? He's cute... but if his face got burnt in a fire tomorrow (definitely not wishing that), will you still say, "I love him"? *just an instance wink

Also, Love is way beyond good looks Ma'am.... I know physical attractiveness plays its role but in the end, do you think you and this guy can have a "future together" that sees both your dreams and potentials utilised to the fullest? hmm... #selah.

Look, You are a very pretty lady and going by several of your posts elsewhere, I find you intelligent. Remember you don't wanna settle for something mundane but something "real" and something that will "have great impact on your future".

So uhmm... all the best if The Project fame star is still your certain choice. I Love Love... because Love in its fullness is actually GOD.... but many only focus on romantic love and forget the real substance of romantic love is founded only in agape. That's why a lot abuse romantic love.

Enough said Miss.... Godspeed. smiley

And uhmm... Sir Apos2kay, why do you say this, "I wish there was nothing like Love"?

Do you realise your wish means you wish there was no you? no me? no us? Do you get that part?

So why wish such?

P.S: Why do I feel Miss Adaure4ever is kinda kidding ?Coz I find her quite intelligent. Well, even if it's true.... Godspeed... but if it's not... nice job, I guess you've seen how certain people dish out "comments on matters of the heart" wink
smiles, not in that aspect, i meant relationship stuff
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by flexyfit(f): 11:00pm On May 07, 2016
Sempumping:

so much hate ....nawa for this babe o
...aunty u no read d part I said "no offense"......d babe know say I joke I throw....why u wan carry am for head?........
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 07, 2016
olac21:

You aren't the first person to call me an ugly dude and for sure won't be the last..buh the fact still remains you're a silly bastard!
you need a psychological rehabilitation.
Pls leave my thread.
This thread is above your little I.Q level.
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 11:05pm On May 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
you need a psychological rehabilitation.
Pls leave my thread.
This thread is above your little I.Q level.
he is right and.....

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Apos2kay(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2016
Don't really know why u guys are taking this ish personal, i don't see anything bad in expressing one's mind, she only felt u guys could help her out but instead u started insulting her, Na wa for una oo, well am not surprised, when pikin self done dey use phone and u fit use Java phone blog for NL..
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 11:10pm On May 07, 2016
nairaland is boring.... notmafault she is available.

Apos2kay:
Don't really know why u guys are taking this ish personal, i don't see anything bad in expressing one's mind, she only felt u guys could help her out but instead u started insulting her, Na wa for una oo, well am not surprised, when pikin self done dey use phone and u fit use Java phone blog for NL..

1 Like

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Apos2kay(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:
nairaland is boring.... notmafault she is available.

must u reply? i see no sense in what u just blogged....
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 11:15pm On May 07, 2016
Apos2kay:
must u reply? i see no sense in what u just blogged....

shhhhh....quiet and ....

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by pink67(f): 11:19pm On May 07, 2016
embarassed embarassedwhy is every1 goin on so hard on her lyk d guy's both ugly on d inside and outside and she's wrong cos she likes him?? Lyk leave her aloneeee!! Every1's got d ryt 2 crush on whoever... Y'all stop d hate already angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Apos2kay(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:

shhhhh....quiet and ....
then this is for u

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 11:21pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=Apos2kay post=45414454]

then this is for u ..... at least b4 you die

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Apos2kay(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2016
pink67:
embarassed embarassedwhy is every1 goin on so hard on her lyk d guy's both ugly on d inside and outside and she's wrong cos she likes him?? Lyk leave her aloneeee!! Every1's got d ryt 2 crush on whoever... Y'all stop d hate already angry
i tire oooo, Na kids full here
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 07, 2016
olac21:

You're silly goat..I don't get moved by bans..its in my nature to get banned..so fvck off you loose bastard
You're just a frustrated muslim troll
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by olagamalin(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2016
olac21:

brother chill na
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by olagamalin(m): 11:46pm On May 07, 2016
The comments here shows the frustration level of an average Nigerian youth. I mean .... The vitriol & nasty invective been hurled at the OP leaves much to be desired. I was honestly expecting nairalanders to laugh about it & not react like she professed crush to a serial rapist.

Having clarified it's for a Gender project..... Abeg who is that fellow that is obstinately doubting cheesy cheesy ....tire me ooo, carry matter for head. May we all secure our desired jobs that will lessen frustration. grin
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by NaijaEfcc: 11:47pm On May 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
UPDATED!
Lwkmd, this thread is for a research test on a Gender Conference Project I am writing on..
I appreciate all nice comments, now I know the Perception of the Society on Female role in Match making.
THANKS ALL
this is against the ethics of research, so therefore for failing the number one most important rule in research which is consent, your result is null and void, like INEC is INCONCLUSIVE!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by NaijaEfcc: 12:01am On May 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
mynd44, Lalasticlala abeg come and look at this guy comment.
I think she deserves to be banned for creating a false thread and misleading nairalanders which can be translated to insulting and playing with nairalanders minds and emotions, failure to act(by banning) and correct this act now! will encourage people to start creating false and misleading threads and later claim it's for research purpose!! angry (Like if you want her banned!!)

3 Likes

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by obontami: 2:36am On May 08, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
lol iv seen d guy, i know him and im now telling u that he nor reach.
guy how va

E don tey ooooo cheesy

Where u been dey I this while
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by alhaji04: 6:44am On May 08, 2016
iceberylin:
grin grin grin
You have bad taste, well someone has to support the uglies..
bro you are correct, bad taste indeed.
the guy doesn't look responsible @ll.
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 6:52am On May 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:

That small boy is your taste? Don't you have something better doing? undecided
you sound so rude #NotImpressed
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Smellymouth: 7:12am On May 08, 2016
Adaure4ever, how can u break my heart like this?
cry cry cry

I haff bin crushing on you like a trailer and now you re crushing on someburri else?

Ahhhhh! Look at ma laive! I jes focrus on these geh like if it's olfisial mishion but despite upon these she still didn't haff interest .

This manner of strugle didn't condunsive to my position and carakter as man of high rankings..

Me right now:::::

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 7:18am On May 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Adaure4ever, how can u break my heart like this?
cry cry cry

I haff bin crushing on you like a trailer and now you re crushing on someburri else?

Ahhhhh! Look at ma laive! I jes focrus on these geh like if it's olfisial mishion but despite upon these she still didn't haff interest .

This manner of strugle didn't condunsive to my position and carakter as man of high rankings..

Me right now:::::
lol, don't cry, my sweet apple.
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Smellymouth: 7:20am On May 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol, don't cry, my sweet apple.

cry cry grin

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Damfostopper(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2016
At my age..... I don't comment on stupiid post
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 8:08am On May 08, 2016
recording without consent...dont worry we know her school even if she's graduated her thesis will be nullified.

NaijaEfcc:
this is against the ethics of research, so therefore for failing the number one most important rule in research which is consent, your result is null and void,
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 8:11am On May 08, 2016
I told you that you bleached up b4, because ur first pix on NL was black ...pitch black... so what again now?

Adaure4ever:
He is Jeffrey Akoh, the winner of 2015 Mtn Project Fame West Africa.
Yemi Alade featured him recently in "kissing" remix album.
I watched that video over 16times today because of him.
He is so cute, the crush for him is heating up inside me.
Am I alright? I can't help it.
Jeff, Adaure have a crush on you..
This is just my confession! *am out of the cage*

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 8:12am On May 08, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WTF: Can You Explain What This Girl is doing On The floor 18+ photos / When Being Loving Becomes Inevitable / Am I Too Introverted? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.