Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! (15285 Views)

She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / I Have A Crush On Him But He Might Be Gay. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
He is Jeffrey Akoh, the winner of 2015 Mtn Project Fame West Africa.
Yemi Alade featured him recently in "kissing" remix album.
I watched that video over 16times today because of him.
He is so cute, the crush for him is heating up inside me.
Am I alright? I can't help it.
Jeff, Adaure have a crush on you..
This is just my confession! *am out of the cage*
And you seem like the quiet type. Smh
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Midolan: 12:51pm On May 08, 2016
Dearie, what n you are ready to WOMAN up and look good so that a MAN can see his wife in get tips here http://www./posts/401564/
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Midazman(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Many funny comments here. Lols. Romanceland is funny

am sure u js catchin fun wt dis topic...
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by anigbajumo(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2016
mzhorlah:
Lol...laffs and cough at d same time.... After pple don yab her,she cme bk here to say research...research my foot? Btw,is the guy on nairaland cuz i ont knoe if dz seems like the right place to mk a confession

Lafs out of thread,mk person no pul me bk o

Chaiiiii,see as u open her nyansh in public like this......

Laugh wan kill me here.......
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Temitoppe(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2016
research?
continu.
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by obontami: 4:20pm On May 08, 2016
searchng4love:

really?

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nickymezor(f): 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
Jst passing by... He is cute o, nt crushing tho wink
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 08, 2016
Ok wish u luck.. smiley
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by vchykp(m): 6:35pm On May 08, 2016
women lik this cheat in relationship and marriage, I'm not against ur crush, but I'll advice you to focus more on. Your life and stop having crush on a celeb that doesn't even know you, even if he lay's his jand on u, its. Just to f**k and leave u because he should have his own relationship
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 7:34pm On May 08, 2016
[quote author=obontami post=45432174][/quote]

and you finally muzzled enough power...

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by searchng4love: 7:35pm On May 08, 2016
I rule memes.
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by ehix89(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
UPDATED!
Lwkmd, this thread is for a research test on a Gender Conference Project I am writing on..
I appreciate all nice comments, now I know the Perception of the Society on Female role in Match making.
THANKS ALL
Com'on grin, It doesn't sound true

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by mzhorlah(f): 10:13am On May 09, 2016
anigbajumo:

Chaiiiii,see as u open her nyansh in public like this......

Laugh wan kill me here.......
lolz....its nuh me o,my twin cheesy
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by anigbajumo(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2016
mzhorlah:
lolz....its nuh me o,my twin cheesy

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by ba7man(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Many funny comments here. Lols. Romanceland is funny
Be honest...... would you feel the same way about the guy if he appeared at your car window and sold you gala on the run in traffic?? cheesy

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by ezychris(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Chai! This world sef! I'm crushing on you and you crushing on Akoh! Damn!
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by gevans(m): 2:40am On May 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
this thread is for a research test on a Gender Conference Project I am writing on.. I have gotten what I wanted.
Oh Thank God, u r d only girl I hv ever. ..
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by arinzevictor(m): 5:23am On May 22, 2016
EYAH.AND D GUY NO KNW U. JUX KIP PRAYING
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
don't insult me, I am not a kid.
whats wrong in loving someone?

Dearie, theres nothing wrong in falling inlove or having a crush on a cute guy.. Hes cute dont mind nlders.. But theres so many things wrong with proclaiming yur love online.. Peeps here , despise love stories or u are inlove? Mehn they will tear u apart like no tomorrow and to add insult upon injury u then posted his pic! Ha! What came over you??

Dont try it again ooo....just keep it to yourself, get his instagram handle, chat him up ...simple.
And talk to yur bestie about him but never ever u proclaim u r inlove on nairaland! Orelse u r done for.. But if u have heartbreaking stories, thats about to suffocate u at home and make u nearly commit suicide?
Then please? With all sense of joy share it on nld.. U will see a different kind of people here.. grin

Nairalanders i hail una oooo grin grin grin
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2016
Amelian:

Dearie, theres nothing wrong in falling inlove or having a crush on a cute guy.. Hes cute dont mind nlders.. But theres so many things wrong with proclaiming yur love online.. Peeps here , despise love stories or u are inlove? Mehn they will tear u apart like no tomorrow and to add insult upon injury u then posted his pic! Ha! What came over you??

Dont try it again ooo....just keep it to yourself, get his instagram handle, chat him up ...simple.
And talk to yur bestie about him but never ever u proclaim u r inlove on nairaland! Orelse u r done for.. But if u have heartbreaking stories, thats about to suffocate u at home and make u nearly commit suicide?
Then please? With all sense of joy share it on nld.. U will see a different kind of people here.. grin

Nairalanders i hail una oooo grin grin grin
wow, thankz sis. God bless you

Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by joesmarty(m): 9:51am On May 22, 2016
At least you are bold enough to admit this, most girls see it as unusual to do such. thumbs up.
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Nobody: 9:54am On May 22, 2016
Adaure4ever:
wow, thankz sis. God bless you

God bless you too dearie

You are welcome smiley
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by Tallestniqqa: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Lolz was all those for real?
Re: Photos: I Am Having A Crush On This Guy! by fabre4: 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
we all have our various taste, sis.

Nice taste he used to be my friend back then

Cool headed gentle but very jovial and funny

Ladies Can Be Simps Too / Any Idea On What To Wear On A First Date ? / I Need Pandoro Seed Here..