Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (32552 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by ClintonDal(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2016
This is just so stale. These guys you categorized up there are practically even useless to their own selves talk more being in a relationship.
And for your information, for every Teebillz kinda guy who depends on his wife for survival there is a million ladies out there who go about seeking for rich guys to leech on. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to go broke, at that point your value and worth diminishes drastically.
It's okay for a woman to take a man's money but wrong for the man to do same? And if the women are queried they would bring up the oldest excuse in the book, "don't we give him sex".
These are the same flock of women that clamor for gender equality and women rights but taking care of few bills become something to rant about on air. I see these feminist as misguided fellows riddled with double standards. Call me misogynist, I don't give a flying fvck!! We've not seen men go on air and rant over how many things we get for our women or the choice locations we take them to for dates and vacations. Carol Danjuma's husband is a serial cheater and she knows it 100% but she decided to stay in the marriage, why?? Because the dude is a freaking billionaire. Teebillz was just so unlucky.
You ask a young lady who her dream man is and she begins to reel out qualities the man must possess, eventually you that asked the question would just advice her to wait for Jesus and marry him.
Cc: Suigeneris93

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 12:38am On May 08, 2016
Smh....u lack manners....ur comment shows ur no different frm d pple u criticise...ur a kid...grow up
banmee:

Blame Seun. He has handed over the running of the forum to children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 12:40am On May 08, 2016
WORD!!!
ClintonDal:
This is just so stale. These guys you categorized up there are practically even useless to their own selves talk more being in a relationship.
And for your information, for every Teebillz kinda guy who depends on his wife for survival there is a million ladies out there who go about seeking for rich guys to leech on. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to go broke, at that point your value and worth diminishes drastically.
It's okay for a woman to take a man's money but wrong for the man to do same? And if the women are queried they would bring up the oldest excuse in the book, "don't we give him sex".
These are the same flock of women that clamor for gender equality and women rights but taking care of few bills become something to rant about on air. I see these feminist as misguided fellows riddled with double standards. Call me misogynist, I don't give a flying fvck!! We've not seen men go on air and rant over how many things we get for our women or the choice locations we take them to for dates and vacations. Carol Danjuma's husband is a serial cheater and she knows it 100% but she decided to stay in the marriage, why?? Because the dude is a freaking billionaire. Teebillz was just so unlucky.
You ask a young lady who her dream man is and she begins to reel out qualities the man must possess, eventually you that asked the question would just advice her to wait for Jesus and marry him.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by omobaekiti: 12:50am On May 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
And this is coming from someone who has never created a thread.. I guess Seun gave us all equal right to post whatever we like, whether sensible or senseless, so if I post something that does not interest you, the "create a top" button is easily located when you enter a every section... Kindly create your own sensible thread.. Abi you no sabi notice where "create a new topic" button dey ni?

Lemme tell you something, I don't care about how you feel about me.. In fact, I don't need your validation about my worth.. If you think you don't like me, kindly take a cab to Elegushi beach and jump into the water

Stop getting worked up over my life.. I don't give a damn about you.. Only a fool lives his life to please everybody cheesy
I think most of your topics I've seen are for kids and not for matured minds...maybe you are a teenager or young adult because it reflects in your thread...I don't really know why I have written this but maybe I have to get it off my chest...well I guess you are here to catch fun and you create those thread to amuse yourself not for any educative purpose...ooookayyyyy...just offloaded the last load on my chest...have a lovely day.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by fizufizy: 1:19am On May 08, 2016
Halimi24:

TOSYNE2MUCH

WRISTBANGLE

DANCEVILLE

Have ruined nairaland wit their childish&misogynistic threads.
All their useless,'top 10 about nothing' threads have successfully turned me off from visiting any of their blogs
you're right

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by banmee(m): 1:20am On May 08, 2016
louismane:
Smh....u lack manners....ur comment shows ur no different frm d pple u criticise...ur a kid...grow up

Lol.....Years of servitude has dulled your brain which is why you have no idea what you are talking about. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by bcardastro: 1:58am On May 08, 2016
seems tiwa savage and teeblez didn't get enough attention they were seeking..

hey obviously didn't give nigerians enough credit!!!lol
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by akwunmi(m): 4:40am On May 08, 2016
Instead of dis stori, just tel dem not 2get married... Simple...
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by cardoctor(m): 5:27am On May 08, 2016
Remember the "Bobo u bad, but i love u" song? Women have been falling mugu since 2016bc.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 5:29am On May 08, 2016
ClintonDal:
Cc: Suigeneris 93

Oga mi there's no need to rant, inasmuch as men lke Teebillz exist there would always be women who are leeches. I commented on the thread that produced this counter and agreed with the op's points because that I don't leech on men doesn't mean other ladies don't. I turned the table on y'all so just sit back, smile and calm your ragging balls

BTW my boyfriend doesn't belong to the category of men there wink
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 5:30am On May 08, 2016
SpecialStar:
Sis. Suigeneris93 that your number 2 na void. I know guys that makes living from sport betting.
Biko, it's depends on the level you take.

You sell property to stake only if you're trying to win #30,000 daily witg #100. Roll-over your 2odds daily. Mehn money dey for this thing oo

Okay
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Udofire(m): 5:43am On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

None tongue
either he's hiding it and you probably don't know or you know he's doing such and you are covering him for the sake of love.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by gabbytabby: 5:59am On May 08, 2016
Diaspora 9ja.

Guys who take you grocery shopping and then seem to dissappear and reappear right behind you in the checkout queue and seem to expect you to pay for their stuff. That one no get self respect.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Udofire(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2016
Talk2nanro:
when a person speaks, their level of understanding is accessed. Poster, you are not a wife material and with this your character, your husband would beat the hell out of ya
what makes you say so, are you an ifa priest?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Coldfeets: 6:08am On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Oga mi there's no need to rant, inasmuch as men lke Teebillz exist there would always be women who are leeches. I commented on the thread that produced this counter and agreed with the op's points because that I don't leech on men doesn't mean other ladies don't. I turned the table on y'all so just sit back, smile and calm your ragging balls

Of course, your 'boyfriend' does not belong to the categories of men you've listed.

You know why?

You don't even have a boyfriend. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by ClintonDal(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Madam mi, no one is ranting mind you. I just stated the exact fact that every right thinking human being can relate to. Men of class, discipline and principle will always tell you that the reason they want to be successful in life is to be comfortable, provide a loving and stable home for bae, the kids and his extended relations if need be. Also to contribute his quota to the stability of his society and environment. These men are way different from the scallywags who go about soiling the dignity of being a man.
It's not my business if your boyfriend is amongst them or not. Besides the bae is always at hand to soothe my balls whenever they are raging. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 6:25am On May 08, 2016
ClintonDal:
Great post.

Some of these girls are totally confused that dating any of them is counter-productive.

Sex is normal in a relationship but making it sound as if she's doing you a favor is "misconception". Indeed, Nigerian girls still have a lot to learn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by ClintonDal(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2016
DeeTus:
Great post.

Some of these girls are totally confused that dating any of them is counter-productive.

Sex is normal in a relationship but making it sound as if she's doing you a favor is "misconception". Indeed, Nigerian girls still have a lot to learn.
They really have a lot to learn though they can really be great partners when they decide to enlighten their mind and approach life in another dimension.
Any woman who thinks sex is a favor to her man might end up regretting the act because once the man finds out, he just need to push the right buttons and her legs are wide open.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by pinklingerie: 7:00am On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
But one sweet thing is dat the ladies will still fall for these guys..

They just fall for them like their lives depends on it... undecided
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 7:02am On May 08, 2016
Coldfeets:

Of course, your 'boyfriend' does not belong to the categories of men you've listed.

You know why?

You don't even have a boyfriend. wink

grin grin hilarious
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 7:07am On May 08, 2016
ClintonDal:

Madam mi, no one is ranting mind you. I just stated the exact fact that every right thinking human being can relate to. Men of class, discipline and principle will always tell you that the reason they want to be successful in life is to be comfortable, provide a loving and stable home for bae, the kids and his extended relations if need be. Also to contribute his quota to the stability of his society and environment. These men are way different from the scallywags who go about soiling the dignity of being a man.
It's not my business if your boyfriend is amongst them or not. Besides the bae is always at hand to soothe my balls whenever they are raging. wink

Ditto for women of class so next time you see a post cussing them out try to type your epistle defending them too, cos I'm sure bae doesn't belong to the category of leeches from what you've painted. Have a nice life dear
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 7:10am On May 08, 2016
Talk2nanro:
when a person speaks, their level of understanding is accessed. Poster, you are not a wife material and with this your character, your husband would beat the hell out of ya

grin grin grin what would I be doing with a wife beater grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 7:11am On May 08, 2016
ClintonDal:
They really have a lot to learn though they can really be great partners when they decide to enlighten their mind and approach life in another dimension.
Any woman who thinks sex is a favor to her man might end up regretting the act because once the man finds out, he just need to push the right buttons and her legs are wide open.
Absolutely! grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by talk2alabama: 7:22am On May 08, 2016
[quote author=pinklingerie post=45417974][/quote]I swear. I will never trust any lady in this life...
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by kaziblake(f): 7:31am On May 08, 2016
louismane:
Dats a blow below the belt...ur being childish...grow up...dis was needless
so the beggy beggy guys isn't childish?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by REMMEI(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2016
I'm an up coming artiste and i will never ask for a woman's help..cos they seems to make feel indebted to them cos they even accompany you to the studio..and if she feel like "this guy no dey quick blow ni" and she left..it's her lose cos hustle mi sure funmi..
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by ClintonDal(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Ditto for women of class so next time you see a post cussing them out try to type your epistle defending them too, cos I'm sure bae doesn't belong to the category of leeches from what you've painted. Have a nice life dear
I don't think there would ever be a post cussing women of class. And if ever there is, I'd gladly defend them. Have a nice life too.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by kaziblake(f): 7:36am On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93 nice write up,i can see all the pained niggas quoting you cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Suigeneris93 nice write up,i can see all the pained niggas quoting you cheesy
Like seriously
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by kaziblake(f): 7:48am On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Like seriously
Are you a pained nigga undecided
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Are you a pained nigga undecided
"I work through pain".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Another "My ATM, My Cook" Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.