Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (32550 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by hahn(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2016
5. Eternally upcoming musicians

I once came across a thread of one girl who complained about her bf who was an upcoming musician and wanted her to lend him her fees to pay for his studio session. She wanted to give him the money but on second thoughts decided to use it to pay her fees and all hell was let loose. He accused her of being wicked, insensitive and not supporting him at his lowest point. All of this after the lady had helped the guy in time past. I don't have an issue with a lady believing in her man's dreams and sticking with him through it all but dearie if music is all he's been doing for years and there's no hit coming from anywhere, I suggest you dump his ass and move on. Thank you

tosyne2much, why you come yab airforce1 like this? undecided tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are a goat
And you're a cow. tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
permission granted smiley
Sent, seen?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by kaziblake(f): 11:57am On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Sent, seen?
Yea
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Yea
Its in your hands.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by kaziblake(f): 12:02pm On May 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Its in your hands.
Replied
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by misspicy(f): 12:11pm On May 08, 2016
Halimi24:

TOSYNE2MUCH

WRISTBANGLE

DANCEVILLE

Have ruined nairaland wit their childish&misogynistic threads.
All their useless,'top 10 about nothing' threads have successfully turned me off from visiting any of their blogs
Are you still alive? grin

@
Suigeneris93
Guys who disrespect ladies are toxic,they should be avoided like a plague

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by misspicy(f): 12:15pm On May 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Madam, only a very sensible lady will know that I'm just a type of person that speaks the truth in its unclothedness... I don't expect you to like me since I'm not one of the pussy niggas around ass-licking ladies every now and then just to be loved by ladies.

As for your disinterest in the Romance section, nobody seems to notice if your dumb ass is online or not.. In fact, we no even know if you exist or not... Abeg shift make I see road jhor cheesy
That's a guy and its an alternate grin

LMAO grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by theEYe21(f): 12:40pm On May 08, 2016
This trend is just to provoke guys and toy with men's ego grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by faites(f): 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
But one sweet thing is dat the ladies will still fall for these guys..

Ladies like me. I've fallen for all those categories of guys except those that do drugs. I've not been lucky to met a guy rich enough to do drugs. I guess I tolerate them cos I have a very kind heart. I know how much money I've lost to broke guys undecided
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by spydeer(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2016
This is a feministic article but contains some truth though

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by wristbangle: 12:47pm On May 08, 2016
erayo2GCA:

You just validated his claims.

@op nobody is perfect FYI. By the way what type of drugs are you talking abt, flunitrazepan or arthemeter and lumenfantrine.

Whatever undecided
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:

Are you still alive? grin

@
Suigeneris 93
Guys who disrespect ladies are toxic,they should be avoided like a plague

grin

Yes oh! grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 08, 2016
spydeer:
This is a feministic article but contains some truth though

Feminist bawo shocked shocked

Biko I'm a womanist o cool
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

Ladies like me. I've fallen for all those categories of guys except those that do drugs. I've not been lucky to met a guy rich enough to do drugs. I guess I tolerate them cos I have a very kind heart. I know how much money I've lost to broke guys undecided

My sister tolerate no more, your name is not charity biko

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2016
hahn:

tosyne 2much, why you come yab air force1 like this? undecided tongue

The op is not tosin, she's suigeneris and oh is airforce a musician
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 08, 2016
2sizzlin:
No. 5 got me laughing hard.

Op..... love is blind

But marriage is the huge dose of reality that will make it see cheesy
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by tosyne2much(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2016
misspicy:
That's a guy and its an alternate grin

LMAO grin
No mind the troll jawe cheesy
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by hahn(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

The op is not tosin, she's suigeneris and oh is airforce a musician

No vex. The thread came on my "following" via Tosin so I assumed it was him. My bad. I no know for airforce1 sha. He is an upcoming artiste. He has been upcoming for years now. He has about 5 albums ready to be composed. grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 08, 2016
hahn:

No vex. The thread came on my "following" via Tosin so I assumed it was him. My bad. I no know for airforce1 sha. He is an upcoming artiste. He has been upcoming for years now. He has about 5 albums ready to be composed. grin

grin grin grin na wa o, see as you cast hin career grin grin

No offence taken jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by tosyne2much(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

Not all of us are like that.. Some of us are kind hearted despite the fact that we're broke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by faites(f): 2:14pm On May 08, 2016
tosyne2much:
Not all of us are like that.. Some of us are kind hearted despite the fact that we're broke cheesy

grin grin. True enough. I know some very nice intelligent ones.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by McLeyyin: 2:30pm On May 08, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Ever heard of such a thing called constructive criticism? Most guys on nairaland don't know how to give it. Their own is to generalize and bash which is unfair
Constructive criticism is good. But I'm saying guys that bash you or others will not necessarily wreck your finances in a relationship.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 08, 2016
McLeyyin:
Constructive criticism is good. But I'm saying guys that bash you or others will not necessarily wreck your finances in a relationship.

I said it on a lighter note anyways and you're probably right too
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by streamsofjoy(f): 3:41pm On May 08, 2016
Edible catering. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by talk2alabama: 4:47pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

I love your honesty girl.. for this, I say to u this day in the blessings of Jesus that a prosperous man will locate your beautiful heart... and in soon time u two shall get married!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by faites(f): 4:54pm On May 08, 2016
talk2alabama:
I love your honesty girl.. for this, I say to u this day in the blessings of Jesus that a prosperous man will locate your beautiful heart... and in soon time u two shall get married!

I just said a thunderous Amen to that.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by talk2alabama: 4:57pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

I just said a thunderous Amen to that.
it is settled.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by tosyne2much(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

grin grin. True enough. I know some very nice intelligent ones.
That's very good.. So don't demean us next time cheesy
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by wandeykul(f): 11:23pm On May 08, 2016
louismane:
Dats a blow below the belt...ur being childish...grow up...dis was needless
Thanx alot
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by SirDorianGray(m): 8:50am On May 09, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Ever heard of such a thing called constructive criticism? Most guys on nairaland don't know how to give it. Their own is to generalize and bash which is unfair

Hello, the twitter handle in your profile isn't correct, can I've your real handle?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by SirDorianGray(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2016
Halimi24:

Tosin,do u know why I av never liked u??

U've always had dis disgusting smugness about u

U think u know but u know nothing
What unclad truth are u speaking off??

"Ladies top 10 ways a guy would want to get in your pant??"

U are trash&i don't blame u cos ur followers don't know better

Who cares about being recognized on nland

If not 4 immature&insecure lil boys&girls??

Ogugua,sexkillz,atheistD,punkyoh,190,missdarkskin

Who now remembers all these formerly popular romancelanders??

Dsame way they've all been 4gotten is dsame way u'll also be someday

Calm down pls. We are all here to unwind and atimes discuss the issues at hand. I'm sure you know all the "10" threads were just bants. No need to take them so serious. Once again, pls calm down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Secrets That Can Destroy Your Relationship? / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.