Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (32535 Views)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
PureWays:
9) Feeble Minds

10) Guys that are obsessed with celebrity news. This only shows how you a) Manage your time
b) What goes on in your head
c) The kind of lifestyle you desire

11) Lazy Guys

guys could be obsessed with celebrity news because their work demands that they are up-to-date on celebrity matters. people like Johnny Carson & James Lipton spend 60% of their time reading about celebrities. look at their lives!

besides, people also follow celeb news in order to be well-informed & so as to keep their fingers on the pulse of things. it doesn't pay to be a monomaniac. it's good to have a firm grip on your discipline and some fair knowledge about other facets of life.

so no, being obsessed with celeb news does not necessarily mean that the guy is bound to be a never-do-well.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
MUVA:

If you can't do it, then be kind enough to fucckk off. Thank you very much. smiley
Hush lord Henzuu, is that anyway of speaking to your master?

Besides, already did, the dots are already connected. tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by wristbangle: 10:05pm On May 07, 2016
Halimi24:

TOSYNE2MUCH

WRISTBANGLE

DANCEVILLE

Have ruined nairaland wit their childish&misogynistic threads.
All their useless,'top 10 about nothing' threads have successfully turned me off from visiting any of their blogs

Honestly, u are a big fool. Nobody advice u to visit our blogs, nobody begs u to read our article. If you are not please, why can't u pass?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by PureWays(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

guys could be obsessed with celebrity news because their work demands that they are up-to-date on celebrity matters. people like Johnny Carson & James Lipton spend 60% of their time reading about celebrities. look at their lives!

besides, people also follow celeb news in order to be well-informed & so as to keep their fingers on the pulse of things. it doesn't pay to be a monomaniac. it's good to have a firm grip on your discipline and some fair knowledge about other facets of life.

so no, being obsessed with celeb news does not necessarily mean that the guy is bound to be a never-do-well.
If your work/career (i.e a musician) demands it, it's cool. Other reasons are irrelevant bro.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Ur head too correct. God blesss u

Same for guys too cool
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by MUVA(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
Hush lord Henzuu, is that anyway of speaking to your master?

Besides, already did, the dots are already connected. tongue

After connecting it, what came to light?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

o shocked shocked 100k ke

how can you remember? when you were acting gung-go in the shopping mall you didn't know.

lemme refresh your memory with some of the items you purchased:

2 Christian Louboutin red bottoms

a floor-length Gucci silk Chiffon gown

a Louis Moinet Meteoris watch.

errr lemme stop here for now tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2016
MUVA:

After connecting it, what came to light?
They're both D.U.M.B.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by MUVA(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
They're both D.U.M.B.
Wrong. You've failed again, Joe. grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

how can you remember? when you were acting gung-go in the shopping mall you didn't know.

lemme refresh your memory with some of the items you purchased:

2 Christian Louboutin red bottoms

a floor-length Gucci silk Chiffon gown

a Louis Moinet Meteoris watch.

errr lemme stop here for now tongue

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by wristbangle: 10:25pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Same for guys too cool

Lol wetin do us?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Joygalore(f): 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
A lot of them on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

lololol grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
joseph1832:
They're both D.U.M.B.

MUVA:

Now look who's D.U.M.B. undecided
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol wetin do us?

You never listen or learn but still go for ladies that would wreck you tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2016
Halimi24:

TOSYNE.2MUCH

WRIS.TBANGLE

DAN.CEVILLE

All their useless,'top 10 about nothing' threads have successfully turned me off from visiting any of their blogs
Madam, only a very sensible lady will know that I'm just a type of person that speaks the truth in its unclothedness... I don't expect you to like me since I'm not one of the pussy niggas around ass-licking ladies every now and then just to be loved by ladies.

As for your disinterest in the Romance section, nobody seems to notice if your dumb ass is online or not.. In fact, we no even know if you exist or not... Abeg shift make I see road jhor cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2016
Spot on Suigeneris93

Thank God I don't belong to any of the categories cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2016
McLeyyin:
Your last point dont fit sha.
When a guy is frank with you all, you see it as humiliation. More so, how does that affect your financial life?
I dare say that those are the kind of guys you should run after if you are going to have a meaningful relationship. The honest ones.

Ever heard of such a thing called constructive criticism? Most guys on nairaland don't know how to give it. Their own is to generalize and bash which is unfair
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Spot on Suigene ris93

Thank God I don't belong to any of the categories cool

Baba na only you dey talk true o grin grin
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by wristbangle: 10:46pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

You never listen or learn but still go for ladies that would wreck you tongue

Lol dear. How did u know I will go for ladies that are home wreckers? tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Halimi24: 10:48pm On May 07, 2016
tosyne2much:
Madam, only a very sensible lady will know that I'm just a type of person that speaks the truth in its unclothedness...

As for your disinterest in the Romance section, nobody seems to notice if your dumb ass is online or not.. In fact, we no even know your relevance for Romance section at all cheesy
Tosin,do u know why I av never liked u??

U've always had dis disgusting smugness about u

U think u know but u know nothing
What unclad truth are u speaking off??

"Ladies top 10 ways a guy would want to get in your pant??"

U are trash&i don't blame u cos ur followers don't know better

Who cares about being recognized on nland

If not 4 immature&insecure lil boys&girls??

Ogugua,sexkillz,atheistD,punkyoh,190,missdarkskin

Who now remembers all these formerly popular romancelanders??

Dsame way they've all been 4gotten is dsame way u'll also be someday

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol dear. How did u know I will go for ladies that are home wreckers? tongue

Were we talking about you
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by DanceVille: 11:01pm On May 07, 2016
Op! Your head dey there.

Love this thread mehn!

Buh, I'm not guilty of any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by llaykorn: 11:02pm On May 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Johnny Carson and James Lipton have to do that because that's where their money comes from. That's not what they call an obsession. Whether celebrity news or not, obsessions have never been laudable and have ever been evil. And, yes, all of the people I've seen who are really obsessed - in the real sense of the word - with celebrity news are people who have nothing productive they do with their time. Young ambitious people, entrepreneurs especially, are much more concerned about How Much A Dollar Cost. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On May 07, 2016
Halimi24:

Tosin,do u know why I av never liked u??

U've always had dis disgusting smugness about u

U think u know but u know nothing
What unclad truth are u speaking off??

"Ladies top 10 ways a guy would want to get in your pant??"

U are trash&i don't blame u cos ur followers don't know better

Who cares about being recognized on nland

If not 4 immature&insecure lil boys&girls??

Ogugua,sexkillz,atheistD,punkyoh,190,missdarkskin

Who now remembers all these formerly popular romancelanders??

Dsame way they've all been 4gotten is dsame way u'll also be someday
And this is coming from someone who has never created a thread.. I guess Seun gave us all equal right to post whatever we like, whether sensible or senseless, so if I post something that does not interest you, the "create a top" button is easily located when you enter a every section... Kindly create your own sensible thread.. Abi you no sabi notice where "create a new topic" button dey ni?

Lemme tell you something, I don't care about how you feel about me.. In fact, I don't need your validation about my worth.. If you think you don't like me, kindly take a cab to Elegushi beach and jump into the water

Stop getting worked up over my life.. I don't give a damn about you.. Only a fool lives his life to please everybody cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by DanceVille: 11:09pm On May 07, 2016
Halimi24:

TOSYNE2MUCH

WRISTBANGLE

DANCEVILLE

Sister! Why are you so jealous of us? Were you coerced to check or visit our thread?

I won't blame you since I know you're just a TROLL.

Don't have your time Aunty.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Op! Your head dey there.

Love this thread mehn!

Buh, I'm not guilty of any.

Lol, thanks dear kiss
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Savyy(f): 11:09pm On May 07, 2016
But I cant avoid my nairabet friend. That guy is just too good when it comes to betting. I own a share in his every game too, so what are we talking about here? tongue
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by pizzylee(m): 11:10pm On May 07, 2016
lol relli.....
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by joseph1832(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Now look who's D.U.M.B. undecided
Being dumb has never been one of my forte.

MUVA:

What? I didn't know this was an exam? Or you so much want to me say teammimzy vs teamlanicky?
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by tdayof(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2016
Still waiting for the day you will find reasonable posts on nairaland front page just like quora.
Re: Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 07, 2016
so once they tell you ladies the truth, you go to create a counter thread. okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sues Fiancee For Calling Off Wedding / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.