Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,829 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9387029 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 11:34pm On Mar 06, 2017
OmichaelO:
Guys, I'm selling of my phone tomorrow to buy rn3se
But i want to make some clarifications.

I have about 100dollars in naira (GTBANK) I can send about 100dollars to the person's account id be using as support right?
Yes..

And appealing must occur before it gets accepted right?
You may or may not be asked to appeal but get the necessary documents ready in case.
Is the a particular seller you guys buy From? Because on the app, they all have 4.8 rating.
First check if Dreami store.
They have the lowest prices and offer 'free' shipping.
Other trusted sellers include:
-Xiaomi online store
-Eternal Team
etc

I have decided on RN3SE, I hope it's worth it? And is the battery what they said it really is? I have suffered when it comes to battery sad

I am currently moving round southern Nigeria. So I don't know where I'd be when the phone arrives, I think its just perfect if i input my permanent address (Home) Abi?

I was about loading 10 bucks for trial. But i stop, I have a feeling it will go through though. I got to thr otp page
Thank you all
Delivery takes about 2 weeks or so, a month conservatively.
Input the address where you'd most likely be in 2 weeks - 1 month.

Happy buying

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 11:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
jboixxx:
Rookidmart + quivah: aiit. Make I de keep my card inside local bank (kolo) now o, because anybody fit carry do bizness be ds o.
lmao probably but only on that Aliexpress account sha,but like rookid said, it's doesn't happen on the time and when you notice you can always cancel the order.... but on other sites sha, e go enter appeal stage.

if you are scared,maybe you should remove your cards from the "save debit/credit card" Whatever on your account.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
Omichealo: I think it's only Xiaomi Online stores that has rn3prose as of this morning. You can buy from that store or Dreami or EP if any but Dreami seems to be the most reasonable among the 3 (price wise).

Fund you AliPocket with your account, then use the 3rd party card to checkout. You're likely to Appeal if your account is new. $100 at a go? Luck fit de your side as well!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2017
quivah:

lmao probably but only on that Aliexpress account sha,but like rookid said, it's doesn't happen on the time and when you notice you can always cancel the order.... but on other sites sha, e go enter appeal stage.

if you are scared,maybe you should remove your cards from the "save debit/credit card" Whatever on your account.
Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 11:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Harry4cas:
so how much is this redmi4 pro bro.... thanks for your explanations

Redmi pro should be around $150 - 190 mark on Ali, the gold colors tend to be cheaper on Xiaomi devices.. Note 3, Note 4 ( MTK , cheap fast phone) should all be well capable of handling high end games.. I have played asphalt on note 4 and it was excellent.. Go to Ali express and check the prices..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2017
rookidmart:

Yes..

You may or may not be asked to appeal but get the necessary documents ready in case.

First check if Dreami store.
They have the lowest prices and offer 'free' shipping.
Other trusted sellers include:
-Xiaomi online store
-Eternal Team
etc

Delivery takes about 2 weeks or so, a month conservatively.
Input the address where you'd most likely be in 2 weeks - 1 month.

Happy buying
Thank you kindly.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yasolan(m): 12:36am On Mar 07, 2017
At last

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2017
yasolan:
At last
Welcome oooo, hope your rom is not unofficial grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 1:13am On Mar 07, 2017
jboixxx:
Rookidmart + quivah: aiit. Make I de keep my card inside local bank (kolo) now o, because anybody fit carry do bizness be ds o.
I no understand again o, my last two transactions before today, them no demand for OTP, And I just finished funding my alipocket with $90 ($50+$20+$20) and they asked for OTP for all of the transactions, they just dey do anyhow ! My $90 is breathing in my alipocket sha !
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 1:53am On Mar 07, 2017
Stormyweather:
no p. It's a nice phone
Going with the Leagoo M8, the cubot seems a little over the budget ! Thanks again !!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:06am On Mar 07, 2017
rookidmart:

Strange, sometimes they ask for OTP other times it goes straightaway, especially if you have the card details saved.

Nice observation.... If your card is saved No OTP..
When saving the card you will be asked to create 6 digit verification PIN or something... Once you do that everytime you using that Card it is straight through processing.... grin

So saved you card, as you will be asked once the first transaction is completed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Kazzonline87:

Ma bi nu,@ nura direct all your issues to @quivah henceforth,once again nor vex ooo, but why u dey call ur padi alixpress na,i tell you say i be customer care for dia. the reason i am helping out this much is to avoid people like him falling for people who wan to expliot them with high prices for xiaomi fonez,i know d guy is loaded,he fit vex carry ehn money giv kulimart,initialize and co almost double d price, .but if u feel he shld open a new account since he has no money in dis alipocket,nor be bad idea as well

you dont have to direct mr nura to me na, no one is a fountain of knowledge here, we all drop our opinions hoping it works out. no need coming on one each other for what Na?! it's nuhgudu

PS; I don't 'feel' , I suggested.. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 6:59am On Mar 07, 2017
Kazzonline87:

To the best of my knowledge,befor u appeal a card,dey ask for otp,after the appeal,its goes direct,no otp demanded
Never appealed before apart from my first ever "alipay" verification
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

When saving the card you will be asked to create 6 digit verification PIN or something... Once you do that everytime you using that Card it is straight through processing.... grin

My card is saved, and I have the 6-digit PIN you're talking about and they still asked for OTP yesterday and not the 6-digit pin which they used to demand for before
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 7:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

Mine was shipped 2 days
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Guys, I need advice.
I bought 3 Items on aliexpress on Sunday and I was debited immediately. 2 of the items were confirmed while one was not and I was not refunded. how do I get a refund?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:07am On Mar 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

The 6 digit pin... is that for Mastercard or Visa?
For Visa I'm not asked to create a PIN.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 8:14am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=rookidmart post=54345603]
For Visa I'm not asked to create a PIN.[
/quote]
he meant your alipay account 6 digit pin.
the password you used on your alipay while saving your cards.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vintino(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2017
Holuwaxheun:
Hi bosses.

Help me with this. Pls.

Thank you
When did you order and when did the seller ship the item, mine has been on pre advise since Thursday..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:35am On Mar 07, 2017
rookidmart:

For Visa I'm not asked to create a PIN.

I don't know what alipay called it.. But once you pay with a new card it will ask if you want to save card, then 6 box will appear to create pin.. Once you put that pin your card is saved... Subsequent payment won't go to secure code page..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2017
Dam5reey:

E no easy oo, 450+ pages by end of the month is the target
Na Seun go buy one for you due the Traffic on you generated. grin
Seun, where are you, please come get me a xiaomi phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2017
quivah, Dam5reey, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2017
nadalion:
My brother, switching to the windows platform is easy but switching off, no easy at all. I'm currently using a Nokia/Windows phone (Nokia 730). Try this method either of this methods:
1. Log into your outlook account on a desktop computer and you'll see an option to view your outlook contacts (including calendar, etc).
2. Manually copy and paste the numbers on Microsoft word, separate/space them and save.
Or
Try this:
1. Backup your stuffs (or just sync) to the one drive.
2. Go to The account section (where you add google, WhatsApp, etc), add Microsoft account.
3. Go to contacts and try to view contacts on outlook account.
Note: If the second method doesn't work, log into onedrive directly on your phone browser, locate "PEOPLE" on outlook, copy the contacts and paste it in your phone book manually.

I'm expecting to switch to droids too when my Redmi note 4x arrives and I'm sure I'll carry all my contacts and (possibly) messages to android too, wish you luck dude and keep me posted.
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Gmajor:
Guys, I need advice.
I bought 3 Items on aliexpress on Sunday and I was debited immediately. 2 of the items were confirmed while one was not and I was not refunded. how do I get a refund?
What do you mean by "one was not confirmed"?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2017
[quote author=quivah post=54345795][/quote] You're correct ma
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 9:35am On Mar 07, 2017
just did what you advice NOW, am going to wait for their response....
Thanks a lot Miss Q
quivah:

you can as well send a mail to security@aliexpress.com (just in case) containing your valid IDcard, the picture of your gtb card(you can blur some numbers) but ensure the name, bank name, bank logo and last four digits is clear. and then a PDF format of your recent bank statements.
do this for the access card too

send in one mail o.. I.e valid ID, gtb card, gtb bank statement, access card, access Bank statements.
the subject should be; verification for my order on aliexpress.

or you can just open another account jere

PS; I saw from your last screenshot that you were trying to buy $100 ALIPOCKET coupon at once, I don't know maybe you should try again this time buy lesser denominations.

if I were you sha, I will open a new account jeje

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.