Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9386750 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FBS: 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
timbros:

Wetin you find come this side? cheesy
Lol. Wetin you find come? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello guys, have been following this thread for a while now, but was unable to post for a reason I don't understand but I have learnt a lot, info that helped me find my alipocket, ordered for a mi max and I'm typing this with the phone. Thanks a lot guys. But my problem now is, how can move my contacts from my old phone to the mi max. My old phone is a windows phone

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:
how do i verify the account.... is there a link??
Use a PC, it'll be easier to find the where to
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 5:49pm On Mar 06, 2017
ismailajala:
Hello,
I just ordered for MI 5 from dreami store. How long will it take to get shipped?
Mine was shipped 2 days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
I have tried paying thru the app and it gives me a similar error message,tho the error message will just blink for a second and disappeared also some part of it will not be displayed, I even updated the app this morn on my android phone, I also try using the app on iPad but the same error, when I try paying thru the desktop, I got something like this. see screenshot. the place i put arrow at will not disappear no matter how many times i click on DONE, I change browser to Microsoft edge but same problem
quivah:

eeeh I'm not understanding o
you know what, have you tried paying via the app?
try to pay using the app and tell us the error message.
you don't even have any order list sef.. try to pay via the app.
or better still when you try to pay via the website again and its say 'unsuccessful payment due security reason blah blah' whatever, there should be a part where you will be asked to appeal at the concluding part of the message..just click on it.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thanks guys...Really appreciate the help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
ubev01:
Hello guys, have been following this thread for a while now, but was unable to post for a reason I don't understand but I have learnt a lot, info that helped me find my alipocket, ordered for a mi max and I'm typing this with the phone. Thanks a lot guys. But my problem now is, how can move my contacts from my old phone to the mi max. My old phone is a windows phone

Pls going forward always store your contacts on your Gmail, to save yourself from all this trouble. Don't know a way though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:
I have tried paying thru the app and it gives me a similar error message,tho the error message will just blink for a second and disappeared also some part of it will not be displayed, I even updated the app this morn on my android phone, I also try using the app on iPad but the same error, when I try paying thru the desktop, I got something like this. see screenshot. the place i put arrow at will not disappear no matter how many times i click on DONE, I change browser to Microsoft edge but same problem

I encountered the same error..on chrome . Use another browser or try on app

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:

I did experience this on my account but was resolved when I contacted d cc. Some cc agents are good while some are "just there". Chat one up and supply the agent with this screenshot and explanation. He/she should be able to help you out, if still to no avail, my brother, open a new account and try to fund your AliPocket from the app, you should get an error message which will require you to Appeal.
Don't get frustrated with this issue/account. I just created an account on Friday evening and appeal same day, Appeal got approved ds morning and just bought a phone ds evening with 2 GTB accounts (the account owner's card which was appealed and mine which I didn't appeal for the said account).

Good luck, bro.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:

I hope ur card isn't old and u are seeing all the numbers correctly? It seems the infos u are inputting isn't correct
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
Xiaomi online store is something else. Saw Redmi Note 4 for $16* on saturday, it has been increased to $214 ds morning. What a store!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
jboixxx:
Xiaomi online store is something else. Saw Redmi Note 4 for $16* on saturday, it has been increased to $214 ds morning. What a store!!!

Just leave them, Xiaomi dream store cheap pass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
ubev01:
http://www.wintips.org/how-to-transfer-your-windows-phone-contacts-to-an-android-phone/

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kazzonline87:

You keep quoting the wrong people,now dis is d solution,from that page you are,dont fill all dos stuffs,just click other payments method,den scroll down to confirm and pay,it wud take u to anoda page wia u need to fill ur card details,den pay tru d page,walahi of u nor entet appeal withing 1 mins i wud dash u my incoming mi note 2 grin
I de here o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dam5reey:

Just leave them, Xiaomi dream store cheap pass
I waka pass them big time go Dreami before dem claim it don finish, though I prefer the Gold colour to d Grey.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
Now its official, Xaiomi redmi pro, 3gig ram, 64gig rom, silver colour is up for grabs. Owner wants a big screen since the day she set her her eyes on Mi Max grin. Will be going for either Mi Max or Mi pad 2. Price is 70k very slightly negotiable because she barely used it. No scratch at all! You can quote me if you are interested or whatsapp 08077665471.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gptech:
Now its official, Xaiomi redmi pro, 3gig ram, 64gig rom, silver colour is up for grabs. Owner wants a big screen since the day she set her her eyes on Mi Max grin. Will be going for either Mi Max or Mi pad 2. Price is 70k very slightly negotiable because she barely used it. No scratch at all! You can quote me if you are interested or whatsapp 08077665471.
Why don't you create a post for the sale on Phone section; just to give it a wider reach. Just my opinion.

Please house, any link to a store or product to get a good usb data cable on AliExpress? Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Enjoying my Redmi Note 4 to the fullest !!! All thanks to everyone here, going to pick the earpiece and case I ordered for tomorrow.

By the way, can anyone suggest any good phone on Ali that is less than $95 ? Thanks for the usual help !
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gptech:

Used is used, just like thief no get 2 name, tongue.

50k. Lemme wait and see what happens here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
FBS:

Lol. Wetin you find come? grin

This section na my area o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2017
princetom1:

Hahahahha!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
princetom1:

Hahahahahahahaha, issorite wait ooo grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
jboixxx:

Why don't you create a post for the sale on Phone section; just to give it a wider reach. Just my opinion.

Please house, any link to a store or product to get a good usb data cable on AliExpress? Thanks
Will definitely do that but too busy right now to start uploading pics

For your data cable don't be deceived with price, you can checkout USAMS usb cables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by FBS: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
timbros:

This section na my area o.
For real? Didn't know that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2017
hay2zed50:
Enjoying my Redmi Note 4 to the fullest !!! All thanks to everyone here, going to pick the earpiece and case I ordered for tomorrow.

By the way, can anyone suggest any good phone on Ali that is less than $95 ? Thanks for the usual help !
I think cubot h2 is somewhere around that price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2017
hay2zed50:

Leagoo M8, check it out and review is on gizmochina.com too . It's less than 80usd
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kazzonline87:

I did exactly what you said and this is what I get...screenshot.....I guess I am about to be a proud owner of Mi Note 2
You keep quoting the wrong people,now dis is d solution,from that page you are,dont fill all dos stuffs,just click other payments method,den scroll down to confirm and pay,it wud take u to anoda page wia u need to fill ur card details,den pay tru d page,walahi of u nor entet appeal withing 1 mins i wud dash u my incoming mi note 2 grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
Muhammed. Download Pufin browser on playstore. Login to your aliexpress account through it. Click on my order.On the my order page pages, you will see view appeal. Click on it and click again on want to appeal. It's red. Upload the necessary documents and just wait for 1-3days.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ABMC(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
Gptech:

N55k please

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.