Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9279078 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (9321) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
around Jan 10th I did a verification but that was for ALI PAY I am not sure if it's the same with aliexpress take a look
willian10:

Have you verified your account?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 2:57pm On Mar 06, 2017
I am also trying to fund my aliexpress pocket,I was not trying to buy directly
ismailajala:

I think something else must be wrong because, I funded my AliExpress pocket last night with GTB MasterCard and I ordered Xiaomi mi 5 with it.
Try funding your Ali pocket, instead of using your your card directly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
thank you..........how do i verify and appealmy atm's
Kazzonline87:

We av told you several times,alixpress cc r clueless,stop asking dem questions,u jes wasted ur time,all u needed do was tp verify and appeal ur gtb,as well ur acess visa card,all dos western union crap na long tin,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
xiaomi redmi note 4x (almost in Nigeria) for sale.
interested? quote this post.
thanks grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sapienman(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kazzonline87:
Fastest appeal accepted yet grin,didnt even take one business day,uploaded on a saturday,spoke to 2 customer agents with my usual format to epp me escalate and speed my appeal up,today is d first business day,nd e don go,time to load grin
A3 member benefits i guess

Chief, abeg share your secret formula. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
Dam5reey:

I have used DHL, It was fast enough 5-6 days, They Deliver to the Address not POSTOFFICE....
Better Tracking...

Didn't u pay tax?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
Kazzonline87:

We av told you several times,alixpress cc r clueless,stop asking dem questions,u jes wasted ur time,all u needed do was tp verify and appeal ur gtb,as well ur acess visa card,all dos western union crap na long tin,

Companies keep employing half baked eggs, all these CC need to be at d know how and sacked when they give out wrong infos. If u call/chat banks CC, different person from same team will tell u different stories. And some good ones are out there roaming without a job. These CC work is like being employed by Samsung and u don't use a samsung phone or u are not familiar with the OS, it's crap
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
princetom1:

Didn't u pay tax?
Seller declares it as gift and puts a fake price. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
Between, who still think, gionee, tecno, infinix and so on are cheap?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:
around Jan 10th I did a verification but that was for ALI PAY I am not sure if it's the same with aliexpress take a look
It's verified, it's kind of weird because I fund my alipocket with four different cards today, I don't know the problem sha, were u redirected to MasterCard OTP confirmation page?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
no i wasn't
willian10:

It's verified, it's kind of weird because I fund my alipocket with four different cards today, I don't know the problem sha, were u redirected to MasterCard OTP confirmation page?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello,
I just ordered for MI 5 from dreami store. How long will it take to get shipped?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
ismailajala:
Hello,
I just ordered for MI 5 from dreami store. How long will it take to get shipped?

Processing time is within 7 days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
pls anybody with an idea on how to solve my problem... outlined in the previous page....I am getting desperate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:
pls anybody with an idea on how to solve my problem... outlined in the previous page....I am getting desperate

Try opening your AliExpress on desktop, may be an appeal is waiting for you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ismailajala: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Processing time is within 7 days.

Thanks a bunch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:
go and appeal. the screenshot you sent earlier was for alipay verification and not to appeal.
go to aliexpress on your computer or chrome on phone(desktop version) or just type us.ae.aliexpress.com on your phone's browser.
go to your orders, and check if you have an appeal waiting.
if so(which I believe), click on it and submit the necessary documents.. it's gets verified within 3-5 working days.
this should solve the issue.

ps; the error message you got is telling you to appeal if you read the message fully, there's a part where it says you should appeal.

please appeal with your cards and you are good to go. forget all those clueless CCRs.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:
no i wasn't
That was the error response I used to get b4 I verified my account
Since then, any GT MasterCard dey work

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by willian10: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
rookidmart:

Seller declares it as gift and puts a fake price. grin grin
Maybe I should tell the store to quickly do so, is custom duty a must for DHL shipping?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
FBS:
There is no better player like Power Amp. It just stands out and cost very little. Buy it. cheesy

Wetin you find come this side? cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2017
thank you but take a look.....no appeal at all....I was hoping if there is a link I can just follow to verify the account
quivah:

go and appeal. the screenshot you sent earlier was for alipay verification and not to appeal.
go to aliexpress on your computer or chrome on phone(desktop version) or just type us.ae.aliexpress.com on your phone's browser.
go to your orders, and check if you have an appeal waiting.
if so(which I believe), click on it and submit the necessary documents.. it's gets verified within 3-5 working days.
this should solve the issue.

ps; the error message you got is telling you to appeal if you read the message fully, there's a part where it says you should appeal.

please appeal with your cards and you are good to go. forget all those clueless CCRs.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm a little confused guys and I think it's because I'm getting info from different sources. On here GTB MasterCard is recommended, and in some other group GTB Visa was recommended. I just like being certain before making any moves and I'd love for someone to finally put me straight concerning which to go for.

Secondly I'm looking to get the Mi Note 2, can someone recommend the best shop. Thanks in advance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2017
how do i verify the account.... is there a link??
willian10:

That was the error response I used to get b4 I verified my account
Since then, any GT MasterCard dey work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2017
BluePearls:
I'm a little confused guys and I think it's because I'm getting info from different sources. On here GTB MasterCard is recommended, and in some other group GTB Visa was recommended. I just like being certain before making any moves and I'd love for someone to finally put me straight concerning which to go for.

Secondly I'm looking to get the Mi Note 2, can someone recommend the best shop. Thanks in advance.

I have never seen a GTB visa card before. Only Access Visa card.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BluePearls(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2017
timbros:

I have never seen a GTB visa card before. Only Access Visa card.

Thanks for straightening that out...Btw any idea how much GTB charges for MasterCard?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by quivah(f): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2017
nuramohammed26:
thank you but take a look.....no appeal at all....I was hoping if there is a link I can just follow to verify the account
eeeh I'm not understanding o
you know what, have you tried paying via the app?
try to pay using the app and tell us the error message.
you don't even have any order list sef.. try to pay via the app.
or better still when you try to pay via the website again and its say 'unsuccessful payment due security reason blah blah' whatever, there should be a part where you will be asked to appeal at the concluding part of the message..just click on it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbros(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2017
BluePearls:

Thanks for straightening that out...Btw any idea how much GTB charges for MasterCard?

I got mine a long time ago. I think it's 1k. But Access charged me 1.1k few months ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (9321) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.