Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193087 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olujosh301(m): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2019
henry007:

If you read where he said it, why did you need to echo that it was wrong? undecided

Some MIUI versions can be buggy and other brand's custom UI versions can be buggy too. That doesn't make it an Android Pie issue.
Xiaomi would eventually fix the issues on the same Android Pie version.
What do you think would change?
ANS - MIUI version

So if you knew they would fix it why make a video with an absurd title The phone offers alot for the price and obviously alot of corners would be cut to achieve that
Soo I don't see the point of your video

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2019
Good day guys

Wanna sell my redmi 4 pro. 3/32, Snapdragon 625. Phone is in VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION.

Reason for sale is I wanna add some money to it n buy a Poco f1... After all, I deserve it. ���
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2019
macbeyland:

At the end of the day, you will realize that the venture of changing phones per new model release is nothing more than a waste of precious resources.

It's a race you CANNOT win. Buy what's meets your needs and rest until it goes bad or stolen.

Most times, we buy phones for nothing more than a show of affluence.

People wen dey use note 4x still dey use gcam, still dey browse internet, still dey nairaland, just as people wen don dey use Redmi note 8.
me wey dey talk na 5plus i dey use
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2019
lovelani:

How come yours is 1.7gb? undecided see mine below .

I'm gonna hold on probably till next update.

He is probably updating for the first time.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2019
henry007:
My Pocophone review finally up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by9s8KsByiQ

bro, i need follow you talk some matter o, it's about video editing, i know the basics but I want to be as good as you, we fit yarn for whatsapp? 0-8-1-2-1-2-8-2-2-3-3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ikennamadu1(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2019
macbeyland:

70k for 64gb

Need 32gb... if u get am... holla
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:13am On Jan 11, 2019
macbeyland:
Be like say this one don enter voice mail. Bought 11/11 dispatched one month later.

15th december has not landed yet, so hang in there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2019
Yohh:
My RN5 landed in Nigeria yesterday
Dispatched 13/12

Finally you can rest. cheesy

This one wey the phone no enter bag yesterday lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,fingers crossed for you sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2019
iXavier:

Please, where did you get the 4G sim?
Those guys at AYOTOZ junction selling SIM cards opposite UI gate
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
please how can i solve dis i wanted to delete some files on my flash how do i solve dis problem

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Paxziano:
Good day guys

Wanna sell my redmi 4 pro. 3/32, Snapdragon 625. Phone is in VERY VERY GOOD CONDITION.

Reason for sale is I wanna add some money to it n buy a Poco f1... After all, I deserve it. ���

Yes you deserve it.

There is a thread for sales and all.

No ads here. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
olujosh301:

So if you knew they would fix it why make a video with an absurd title The phone offers alot for the price and obviously alot of corners would be cut to achieve that
Soo I don't see the point of your video

Una get data to waste sha, would rather watch paint drying tbh.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2019
Let's start anticipating MIUI 11

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2019
Sunkyphil:
please how can i solve dis i wanted to delete some files on my flash how do i solve dis problem

Do as it says.

Give file manager permissions
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Una get data to waste sha, would rather watch paint drying tbh.

Or Southpark grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2019
GrandMufti:

Do as it says.

Give file manager permissions
i have c

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2019
I don't know why it's hard to follow simple resolutions. If data vendors are complying, I wonder why it is difficult for my repair to do same.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2019
genius43:
Let's start anticipating MIUI 11
anticipating cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i have c

You have to select that USB drive from your file manager and click ok or grant when you open the root of the USB drive
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sunkyphil(m): 10:37am On Jan 11, 2019
genius43:

You have to select that USB drive from your file manager and click ok or grant when you open the root of the USB drive
am seeing d option here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i have c

Does Geopoll still work
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Paxziano: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2019
GrandMufti:

Yes you deserve it.

There is a thread for sales and all.

No ads here. wink

Oh... My bad!!!
Please can I get a link to the sales thread? Would really appreciate it
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=repairpalng post=74655697][/quote]

Bro pls let's abide by the group rules and post in the ads forum. Posting here despite repeated notice only portray you in a bad light.

Cheers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 10:42am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=repairpalng post=74655697][/quote]

Lol, this guy grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrviktor(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2019
neeyah212:

Is the battery draining fast? Is the update worth it? Im yet to update cos I'm scared of battery drain.

Battery Is better... But it charges a lil bit slower like 3 miutes lesser than what it usually was to add in %...

Also they removed battery percentage from the notification panel... Very foolish of them. So now u have to change your battery icon to the one that shows how many percent is remaining... Mthewww.

It has carry to wake up feature.. so u no need to press power button to make the screen come on.. this would make faceunlock- to be usefull...bks time u will use to press power button u Don use am touch d fingerprint scanner..

Also,. E smooth Sha...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2019
saintkenny:

Oh! Didn't Protein0 attributed it to Android 9 pie and made examples with his Oneplus 6 which doesn't run MIUI but still had same issue.
I think you should read in between the lines too sometimes and shouldn't take feedbacks with sentiments. My brother, criticism is a free advice.
I sincerely wish you all the best.

Cheers
if Protein0 had already described "the issue", why did you now join in describing an already described issue?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2019
AdisaGaniyu:

Lol... If my harsh truth too pain you way, go find Panadol Drink...
#IGBONNA
continue being rude and calling it "harsh truth"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2019
Mrviktor:

Battery Is better... But it charges a lil bit slower like 3 miutes lesser than what it usually was to add in %...

Also they removed battery percentage from the notification panel... Very foolish of them. So now u have to change your battery icon to the one that shows how many percent is remaining... Mthewww.

It has carry to wake up feature.. so u no need to press power button to make the screen come on.. this would make faceunlock- to be usefull...bks time u will use to press power button u Don use am touch d fingerprint scanner..

Also,. E smooth Sha...

I also felt disappointed by that battery percentage thingy... But wetin we go do, na just to dey manage an laidat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=Sunkyphil post=74655761]i have c[/quoteu ma dey do geopoll. Come show me d way na wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Maxcoded:

I also felt disappointed by that battery percentage thingy... But wetin we go do, na just to dey manage an laidat

But the battery percentage is inside the battery Icon at least on Redmi Note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Mrviktor:

Also,. E smooth Sha...

In Redmi Note 5 the battery percentage is inside the battery icon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) (4263) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.