Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9224951 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
noobody:
Beautiful morning to you all smiley

Cheers

A really 'beatiful' morning grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay OMG, so you get all these info for hand. Interesting read. You need to be promoted to the head of the CABAL, you deserve it.

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:42am On Jan 19, 2019
genius43:

You deserve some accolades

I swear down, the guy get facts and figures. No wonder I don't see all those Tecno marketers and all that again, money don finish.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I swear down, the guy get facts and figures. No wonder I don't see all those Tecno marketers and all that again, money don finish.

That's why Spartacus hlbbenated for a while.

Like I said yesterday, this thread is and will continue to be their resurrection

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Like I said yesterday, this thread is and will continue to be their resurrection

Wow I didn't even know he was part of them gaskiya. That post by Zumadzay was well articulated. I don read am like 3 times.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alawi5k: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

This mikeycharles is a confused fellow
Check his below threads

He thinks the duty of this thread is to defend the brand among other laughable claims
https://www.nairaland.com/4922621/should-buy-xiaomi-phones

Xiaomi a total fraud
https://www.nairaland.com/4963086/xiaomi-airdots

But he knew that was a reason android authority rates xiaomi high
https://www.nairaland.com/4926732/5-reasons-why-should-buy

Just compare these 3 threads and imagine them coming from just one person. This virtually is the height of confusion.
Henry007 is not confused in my opinion.
What I see is a budding tech tuber who perhaps place premium on the money he will make over the sensibility of his opinions. Most renowned tech tubers will ask their viewers to comment on videos and align with convincing ones in subsequent videos but Henry isn't concerned about what majority keeps saying. Very funny.
He actually started as Tecno/infinix agent, I don't know if he was paid like others who flooded NL back then. But he was gifted one tecno phantom 8 then and taken to the launch event. Many e-stans were recruited then. They had multiple accounts. They will open threads and start using those accounts to create good impressions for tecmo and infinix. Spartacus11 was one of them I think.
You can check Henry007 & spartacus11 early threads and posts to verify this claim. They both entered this thread to bring it down. They entered leagoo, gionee and others' threads too. 95% of phones Henry reviewed in 2017 were tecno and infinix. He did a phone award and the awards were given to either a tecno, infinix device or iPhone X. Infact, he claimed he dropped iPhone for a tecno phone then. He did the publicity job well then
At a point, they stopped paying them as you can hear less tecno, infinix noises in recent times. That was what probably made them truthful. Spartacus11 used Xiaomi phones and recommended them to people after the bashing of yesteryears, Henry007's dieing tech tubing career got revived in 2018 because he actually reviewed more non transsion devices in 2018. Let him dispute this fact. All thanks to the lay offs.
The moral of the story is that, no matter what, don't sell the fact for loaves. Stay with the truth and loaves, even bakeries will follow you pants down
For mikeycharles, he came to the conscience-selling party late. Common online warrior, he won't be recruited as because the company isn't what it used to be. But he has added obvious confusion to his own ways. He doesn't even know what to do. My advise to him will be that, he should strive to make his reviews first hand experiences. If he can't afford to buy those devices, borrow from people for days to feel them till you grow it. Henry started by copy/pasting gsmarena or write the info on their videos. Mikeycharles bought oukitel c8 one time like that, when he sold it, he should have used the money to buy another small phone for review.
For those calling for review bans, I think dragnet should come to clarify if that's possible so far phones being reviewed are xiaomi. Sharing the reviews of non xiaomi here is the only out of place thing, as far as I'm concerned.
Are you FBI or DSS? grin shocked

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Wow I didn't even know he was part of them gaskiya. That post by Zumadzay was well articulated. I don read am like 3 times.

Hehehe.

But what to do? Man must chop! We can only wish them well in their hustle cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ofemmanutosure: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

Check his below threads

He thinks the duty of this thread is to defend the brand among other laughable claims

Xiaomi a total fraud

Just compare these 3 threads and imagine them coming from just one person. This virtually is the height of confusion.
What I see is a budding tech tuber who perhaps place premium on the money he will make over the sensibility of his opinions. Most renowned tech tubers will ask their viewers to comment on videos and align with convincing ones in subsequent videos but Henry isn't concerned about what majority keeps saying. Very funny.
He actually started as Tecno/infinix agent, I don't know if he was paid like others who flooded NL back then. But he was gifted one tecno phantom 8 then and taken to the launch event. Many e-stans were recruited then. They had multiple accounts. They will open threads and start using those accounts to create good impressions for tecno and infinix. Spartacus11 was one of them I think.
You can check Henry007 & spartacus11 early threads and posts to verify this claim. They both entered this thread to bring it down. They entered leagoo, gionee and others' threads too. 95% of phones Henry reviewed in 2017 were tecno and infinix. He did a phone award and the awards were given to either a tecno, infinix device or iPhone X. Infact, he claimed he dropped iPhone for a tecno phone then. He did the publicity job well then
At a point, they stopped paying them as you can hear less tecno, infinix noises in recent times. That was what probably made them truthful. Spartacus11 used Xiaomi phones and recommended them to people after the bashing of yesteryears, Henry007's dieing tech tubing career got revived in 2018 because he actually reviewed more non transsion devices in 2018. Let him dispute this fact. All thanks to the lay offs.
The moral of the story is that, no matter what, don't sell the fact for loaves. Stay with the truth and loaves, even bakeries will follow you pants down
For mikeycharles, he came to the conscience-selling party late. Common online warrior, he won't be recruited as because the company isn't what it used to be. But he has added obvious confusion to his own ways. He doesn't even know what to do. My advise to him will be that, he should strive to make his reviews first hand experiences. If he can't afford to buy those devices, borrow from people for days to feel them till you grow it. Henry started by copy/pasting gsmarena or write the info on their videos. Mikeycharles bought oukitel c8 one time like that, when he sold it, he should have used the money to buy another small phone for review.
For those calling for review bans, I think dragnet should come to clarify if that's possible so far phones being reviewed are xiaomi. Sharing the reviews of non xiaomi here is the only out of place thing, as far as I'm concerned.

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Zumadzay: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Zumadzay OMG, so you get all these info for hand. Interesting read. You need to be promoted to the head of the CABAL, you deserve it.
I've been here since day 1, as a guest tho. I recently had to register.
I knew how virtually every active member here came.
Protein0 could have been a better tech tuber but he gets too loyal to what works for him so he will be promoting his favourite rather than review.
He was dragged to this thread by the likes of akinis, Dam5reey in a Xiaomi Vs gionee argument like that.
He was using gionee m5 then and dragged it out with xiaomi guys. He was challenged to get a Xiaomi phone to compare with his gionee then make submissions. He took it up out of his believe in gionee. The rest is history today
Even you, no be redmi note 3 be your first phone? Bookiemart got it for you. Noobody used to be kazzonline.
The likes of dustmalik, GrandMufti, toluwanimi, Gptech... At times, I read posts from some newbies here and laugh.
This thread didn't start as what it is today but then utility is adaptive and that is why "we were where we're we were" today angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2019
flawless911:
Senior Man abeg which sub u take use watch YouTube for 4hours embarassed Abeg show me the way biko cry

Lool na swift unlimited night plan.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

Protein0 could have been a better tech tuber but he gets too loyal to what works for him so he will be promoting his favourite rather than review.
He was dragged to this thread by the likes of akinis, Dam5reey in a Xiaomi Vs gionee argument like that.
He was using gionee m5 then and dragged it out with xiaomi guys. He was challenged to get a Xiaomi phone to compare with his gionee then make submissions. He took it up out of his believe in gionee. The rest is history today
Even you, no be redmi note 3 be your first phone? Bookiemart got it for you. Noobody used to be kazzonline.
The likes of dustmalik, GrandMufti, toluwanimi, Gptech... At times, I read posts from some newbies here and laugh.
This thread didn't start as what it is today but then utility is adaptive and that is why "we were where we're we were" today angry

Oh boy shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

Well said.

Reminded me of my beef with kazzonline grin A.K.A. Mr Noobody grin

And then that heated argument with Protein0 about gionee. Chai e don tay o

Person go wake tomorrow say cabal dey exist. Say dem get whatsapp group tongue tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Well said.

Omo, make i flip through my posts sef.
Time to do anniversary cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Oh boy shocked shocked shocked

Where is aunty bookiemart sef?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2019
b like today na history class cool

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

Lool officer, na him be this, arrest am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I swear down, I've long suspected that the activities of these marketers are on the decline for obvious reasons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:

Omo, make i flip through my posts sef.
Time to do anniversary cheesy

I still remember the words "this will be my last reply to you regarding this"

grin grin

Thunder fire history!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 8:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

Check his below threads

Xiaomi a total fraud

He actually started as Tecno/infinix agent, I don't know if he was paid like others who flooded NL back then. But he was gifted one tecno phantom 8 then and taken to the launch event. Many e-stans were recruited then. They had multiple accounts. They will open threads and start using those accounts to create good impressions for tecno and infinix. Spartacus11 was one of them I think.

Finish Them!. grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Well said.

Person go wake tomorrow say cabal dey exist. Say dem get whatsapp group tongue tongue

That guy was damn annoying back then, always dey say Alixpress dey gang up against am because of appeals. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

I still remember the words "this will be my last reply to you regarding this"

grin grin

Thunder fire history!!!
Where is akinis please??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Where is aunty bookiemart sef?

She still dey do her business o, confirmed biz woman.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Exactly. From a strategic marketing POV I can tell that the negative, biased reviews are a ploy to get traffic to his boring channel SMH. Dumb, unsustainable strategy I tell ya.

Las las e go back fire

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2019
zumadzay should just go join NIA/DSS kawaii,

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Well said.

The WhatsApp group thing off me, walahi.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:
b like today na history class cool
Exactly

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

That guy was damn annoying back then, always dey say Alixpress dey gang up against am because of appeals. cheesy
Hahaha! Controversial kazzonline
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2019
2kurupt:

Exactly. From a strategic marketing POV I can tell that the negative, biased reviews are a ploy to get traffic to his boring channel SMH. Dumb, unsustainable strategy I tell ya.

Las las e go back fire

Na so
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

Oboi ye! See profiling shocked

11 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by naijasensei: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

You sir, deserve a round of applause.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:

Where is akinis please??

E be like e no dey nland again

(1) (2) (3) ... (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.