Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9191293 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

I've been here since day 1, as a guest tho. I recently had to register.
I knew how virtually every active member here came.
Protein0 could have been a better tech tuber but he gets too loyal to what works for him so he will be promoting his favourite rather than review.
He was dragged to this thread by the likes of akinis, Dam5reey in a Xiaomi Vs gionee argument like that.
He was using gionee m5 then and dragged it out with xiaomi guys. He was challenged to get a Xiaomi phone to compare with his gionee then make submissions. He took it up out of his believe in gionee. The rest is history today
Even you, no be redmi note 3 be your first phone? Bookiemart got it for you. Noobody used to be kazzonline.
The likes of dustmalik, GrandMufti, toluwanimi, Gptech... At times, I read posts from some newbies here and laugh.
This thread didn't start as what it is today but then utility is adaptive and that is why "we were where we're we were" today angry

Kazzonline's movement stated by going against ads with high prices.. keep fighting against all sellers here, but Today he is now the CBN ordering at cheaper $$$$,

Noobody, and our Carbohydrate Gionee's ambassador... Now Protein0

Henry007 should change his moniker too In order to Join the Cabal
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Omo, see all my ancestors dropping punchlines
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
eleojo23:

Grandmufti, please hand over that Grandfather General of Xiaomi Thread title to this guy with immediate effect.

And I think say I be cabal member...chai..let me come and be going.

wink

Na ******* alternate account
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

wink
Na ******* alternate account
Iffahear..no be you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Omo, see all my ancestors dropping punchlines

Na guest users pass active users
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2019
eleojo23:

Iffahear..no be you.

No be me o grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Na dem dey load our airtime freebies that year...

Especially those 3 guests wey never identify themselves till nowgrin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2019
eleojo23:

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2019
StrafordSTONES:

thank you sir; for knowledge sake, what will they do with it afterwards?
they'll return it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2019
Dam5reey:

Kazzonline's movement stated by going against ads with high prices.. keep fighting against all sellers here, but Today he is now the CBN ordering at cheaper $$$$,

Noobody, and our Carbohydrate Gionee's ambassador... Now Protein0

Henry007 should change his moniker too In order to Join the Cabal
grin grin
No.
Protein0 has been my moniker from day 1.
Carbohydrates was opened when Protein0 was banned and mod unbanned Protein0 and banned carbohydrates till 2023 or so.

But tbh, kazzonline/Noobody actually made getting xiaomi phones revolutionary.
Baba will use his money land stuffs, sell cheaper, go deliver to buyers for dia dommot cheesy all in the bid to protest price hikes.
Till the "beneficiaries" claiming customers started hurting him grin

Some people bought note 4/4x 32gb gold for 110k fa

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2019
eleojo23:

Hehehe. Chai
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
When elders are talking....children like me just have to keep quiet nd read..... Typing from someone xiaomihot3 grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

This mikeycharles is a confused fellow
Check his below threads

He thinks the duty of this thread is to defend the brand among other laughable claims
https://www.nairaland.com/4922621/should-buy-xiaomi-phones

Xiaomi a total fraud
https://www.nairaland.com/4963086/xiaomi-airdots

But he knew that was a reason android authority rates xiaomi high
https://www.nairaland.com/4926732/5-reasons-why-should-buy

Just compare these 3 threads and imagine them coming from just one person. This virtually is the height of confusion.
Henry007 is not confused in my opinion.
What I see is a budding tech tuber who perhaps place premium on the money he will make over the sensibility of his opinions. Most renowned tech tubers will ask their viewers to comment on videos and align with convincing ones in subsequent videos but Henry isn't concerned about what majority keeps saying. Very funny.
He actually started as Tecno/infinix agent, I don't know if he was paid like others who flooded NL back then. But he was gifted one tecno phantom 8 then and taken to the launch event. Many e-stans were recruited then. They had multiple accounts. They will open threads and start using those accounts to create good impressions for tecno and infinix. Spartacus11 was one of them I think.
You can check Henry007 & spartacus11 early threads and posts to verify this claim. They both entered this thread to bring it down. They entered leagoo, gionee and others' threads too. 95% of phones Henry reviewed in 2017 were tecno and infinix. He did a phone award and the awards were given to either a tecno, infinix device or iPhone X. Infact, he claimed he dropped iPhone for a tecno phone then. He did the publicity job well then
At a point, they stopped paying them as you can hear less tecno, infinix noises in recent times. That was what probably made them truthful. Spartacus11 used Xiaomi phones and recommended them to people after the bashing of yesteryears, Henry007's dieing tech tubing career got revived in 2018 because he actually reviewed more non transsion devices in 2018. Let him dispute this fact. All thanks to the lay offs.
The moral of the story is that, no matter what, don't sell the fact for loaves. Stay with the truth and loaves, even bakeries will follow you pants down
For mikeycharles, he came to the conscience-selling party late. Common online warrior, he won't be recruited as because the company isn't what it used to be. But he has added obvious confusion to his own ways. He doesn't even know what to do. My advise to him will be that, he should strive to make his reviews first hand experiences. If he can't afford to buy those devices, borrow from people for days to feel them till you grow it. Henry started by copy/pasting gsmarena or write the info on their videos. Mikeycharles bought oukitel c8 one time like that, when he sold it, he should have used the money to buy another small phone for review.
For those calling for review bans, I think dragnet should come to clarify if that's possible so far phones being reviewed are xiaomi. Sharing the reviews of non xiaomi here is the only out of place thing, as far as I'm concerned.
abeg who go hire private investigator? grin angry grin if u are yet to know ur call in life, I think I found one for u. If we have someone like u in our force (nigeria police to be precise) innocenty go dey get proper justice.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 10:57am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

I've been here since day 1, as a guest tho. I recently had to register.
I knew how virtually every active member here came.
Protein0 could have been a better tech tuber but he gets too loyal to what works for him so he will be promoting his favourite rather than review.
He was dragged to this thread by the likes of akinis, Dam5reey in a Xiaomi Vs gionee argument like that.
He was using gionee m5 then and dragged it out with xiaomi guys. He was challenged to get a Xiaomi phone to compare with his gionee then make submissions. He took it up out of his believe in gionee. The rest is history today
Even you, no be redmi note 3 be your first phone? Bookiemart got it for you. Noobody used to be kazzonline.
The likes of dustmalik, GrandMufti, toluwanimi, Gptech... At times, I read posts from some newbies here and laugh.
This thread didn't start as what it is today but then utility is adaptive and that is why "we were where we're we were" today angry
omo see history lol

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 10:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:

Where is akinis please??
i dey like dele oo
Flexing my note 5 ai codely

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
grin

You...i dey suspect you..you fit be one of them...the way you enter the thread in September show say you don dey observe since...grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:
No.
Protein0 has been my moniker from day 1.
Carbohydrates was opened when Protein0 was banned and mod unbanned Protein0 and banned carbohydrates till 2023 or so.

Ah ah...wetin you do? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

E be like e no dey nland again
Ha ha oga wetin happen? A day can neither start nor end without me logging on to this thread (via reading mode ) like 10 times daily
Infact am active in the xiaomi tweaking thread lately

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2019
eleojo23:

Ah ah...wetin you do? grin
lipsrsealed wink cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2019
akinis09:
i dey like dele oo
wow
It's been a while. How ur side na?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2019
akinis09:
i dey like dele oo

Egbon well done sir... History don bring some people from where dem hide

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2019
akinis09:

Ha ha oga wetin happen? A day can neither start nor end without me logging on to this thread (via reading mode ) like 10 times daily
Infact am active in the xiaomi tweaking thread lately

Correct man! cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2019
Make I just dey quietly dey follow the drama and intrigues here.... Abeg how I go fit take contact Carbohydrate? grin grin we need him to come and chair today's cabal meeting.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2019
macbeyland:
Make I just dey quietly dey follow the drama and intrigues here.... Abeg how I go fit take contact Carbohydrate? grin grin we need him to come and chair today's cabal meeting.
carbohydrates was "dragged into the net"
Till 2023.
B like I Don vex deactivate the account sef since he freed protein0 ASAP. No need for d CH2O again cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Correct man! cool

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dappertwayne: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2019
Hi guys
I need help on how i could ship a 10,000 MAh powerbank, an Rsim and an iPhone pouch from AliXpress. How long and estimated cost?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2019
bagger293:
Hello guys... I wonder what is wrong with glo... since yesterday data no gree turn on.... and network dey... Pleass help a brother in need cry
you can now browse, I noticed the issue around 3 this morning, but browsing has been restored

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2019
see how Zumadzay called out so many people in his two posts without insulting anybody, very long posts and no insults or derogatory statements were in them. Some others will just type three lines and load the whole thing with insults. Na wa o.
Mr Zumadzay, God bless you

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:
they'll return it
thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
hausadreturn:
OK thanks.
I don't know how to.
Abeg, anyday you have chance, just put the steps, I'll follow.
I'll be glad if you do it sooner because of protection time elapse.

Sorry bro

Tried sending out the steps yesterday, but the antispam bot banned me for 24hrs; maybe some flagged keywords in the write up.

You can message me on WhatsApp, I will forward it to you

0 8 0 6 9 1 3 3 3 9 6

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmmm, I am amazed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kennydollz(m), Aramidenadia and 21 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.