Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9163028 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) ... (9314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mykcool:
did this and got the congratulatory message, but when I subbed no bonus or double data was given. I didn't even get the free 4G, I got the sim 2days ago

Maybe the sim ain't eligible 'cause I just did another one yesterday. SIM is a 4G sim though

I'm even eligible for a Tripple Data Offer on my other sim

Is it the normal 3G/Edge sim you bought or the 4G type? I mean the one they clearly wrote 4G on top?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

I've been here since day 1, as a guest tho. I recently had to register.
I knew how virtually every active member here came.
Protein0 could have been a better tech tuber but he gets too loyal to what works for him so he will be promoting his favourite rather than review.
He was dragged to this thread by the likes of akinis, Dam5reey in a Xiaomi Vs gionee argument like that.
He was using gionee m5 then and dragged it out with xiaomi guys. He was challenged to get a Xiaomi phone to compare with his gionee then make submissions. He took it up out of his believe in gionee. The rest is history today
Even you, no be redmi note 3 be your first phone? Bookiemart got it for you. Noobody used to be kazzonline.
The likes of dustmalik, GrandMufti, toluwanimi, Gptech... At times, I read posts from some newbies here and laugh.
This thread didn't start as what it is today but then utility is adaptive and that is why "we were where we're we were" today angry

Where were me where? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
macbeyland:

It still goes to your bank, not in the form of paypal funds.
me i just gently leave my paypal account bcus i nor wan hear stories dat touch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2019
spartacus11:
me i just gently leave my paypal account bcus i nor wan hear stories dat touch

Lol... The trick is not just to leave money there plenty incase the unexpected happens.

Payoneer is an alternative... Not too much policies as compared to PayPal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2019
I will need someone in Lagos, Abuja or Minna to use this bae for 5days and give us the unboxing and brief review kiss

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:
I will need someone in Lagos, Abuja or Minna to use this bae for 5days and give us the unboxing and brief review kiss
Henry007
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
sureteeboy:

Since its a new sim, you should have called the customer care to complain about the 4GB you didn't receive. That was what I did the last time I bought a 4G sim and I wasn't given the 4GB Bonus
I sent them a DM on twitter and got it this morning, its the double data I'm more interested in sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Wow I didn't even know he was part of them gaskiya. That post by Zumadzay was well articulated. I don read am like 3 times.

There are some people you mustn't offend on this thread. They'd remind you of how your fertilization happened in your Mama Fallopian tube

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Maxcoded:

Maybe the sim ain't eligible 'cause I just did another one yesterday. SIM is a 4G sim though

I'm even eligible for a Tripple Data Offer on my other sim

Is it the normal 3G/Edge sim you bought or the 4G type? I mean the one they clearly wrote 4G on top?

I did it on two sims one was mine and the other for someone else , they both got the congratulatory message. My sim is a new sim with 4g written on it while the other one was a sim swap 4g sim.
I tweeted at them and was given the free 4g , as for the double data they said they're working on it. Thanks anyway for your assistance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

Very funny.
He actually started as Tecno/infinix agent, I don't know if he was paid like others who flooded NL back then. But he was gifted one tecno phantom 8 then and taken to the launch event. Many e-stans were recruited then. They had multiple accounts. They will open threads and start using those accounts to create good impressions for tecno and infinix. Spartacus11 was one of them I think.

You can check Henry007 & spartacus11 early threads and posts to verify this claim.

They both entered this thread to bring it down.

They entered leagoo, gionee and others' threads too. 95% of phones Henry reviewed in 2017 were tecno and infinix.

At a point, they stopped paying them as you can hear less tecno, infinix noises in recent times.

That was what probably made them truthful. Spartacus11 used Xiaomi phones and recommended them to people after the bashing of yesteryears,

The moral of the story is that, no matter what, don't sell the fact for loaves. Stay with the truth and loaves, even bakeries will follow you pants down

It is safe to say then dat all those mouth piece of Xiaomi are paid agents too abi? Or dis doesn't apply to dem

Some time u folks just need to get off NL, i can understand it can be too toxic most times and u forget reality

My money, my data my phone and i can't buy wat i want, or speak about wat i feel

I should bash Tecno or infinix even wen I don't hav reason to do so?

Mr CIA agent who knows those Transsion recruited well done sir.

I guess nokia just reruited me now.

will i be right to call u a paid agent too for writing dis episode on behalf of Xiaomi?

Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:
that was quick shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
saintkenny:

There are some people you mustn't offend on this thread. They'd remind you of how your fertilization happened in your Mama Fallopian tube

Omo the guy shock me o grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mykcool:
that was quick shocked shocked
boss, no time o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:

I volunteer myself. I promise to be fair. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Maxcoded: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
Mykcool:
I did it on two sims one was mine and the other for someone else , they both got the congratulatory message. My sim is a new sim with 4g written on it while the other one was a sim swap 4g sim.
I tweeted at them and was given the free 4g , as for the double data they said they're working on it. Thanks anyway for your assistance

Right, no worries cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

That's why Spartacus hlbbenated for a while.

Like I said yesterday, this thread is and will continue to be their resurrection

Probably bcus i have a life outside NL, life does not start and end with NL, My time My data My phone, na u go still tell me wen i go mark present.

Resurrection Remix indeed. Lexusg430 the ambassador abeg how much was ur salary Umudigi was paying u back den.

U know what goes around comes around. After all MTK is a crap of iron abi

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
alawi5k:
Are you FBI or DSS? grin shocked

He is d head of Recruitment Transsion Holding
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:

Why are you all looking in my direction?
I guess I can't decline

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Correct man! cool
my honorable I dey see ur hand work for the other xiaomi thread and I mst confess u are truly a phone guru.
I wonder why u chose not to go into custom rom development undecided
Make we get rom developer for this forum grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Omo the guy shock me o grin grin
Did you eventually take that Oneplus 6 offer or you skipped?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinis09: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2019
genius43:

Egbon well done sir... History don bring some people from where dem hide
my oga ur boy dey loyal o grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
henry007:
But Zumadzay, can a career that hasn't been born already be dying tho?

Sensational write up grin

Nigerian journalist style

Fellow colleague. U too see am abi

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I volunteer myself. I promise to be fair. grin
it's not a joke.
I'll get it delivered. You'll unbox, use for 5days and compare with note 5 or note 6 pro if possible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
The kind of anger some people brings to this thread ehn, we can only give glory to God for the opportunity they have to vent on this platform. Who knows how many real life victims we're saving by absorbing their acrimony and making lemonade out of it?
But that is life! We will all be aite las las

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2019
akinis09:
abeg who go hire private investigator? grin angry grin if u are yet to know ur call in life, I think I found one for u. If we have someone like u in our force (nigeria police to be precise)

innocenty go dey get proper justice.

By going to Jail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
today is my birthday though I was thinking my rn6p will arrive before today what to do NOBODY knows all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
saintkenny:

Why are you all looking in my direction?
I guess I can't decline
because say, you might be the "one" na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
saintkenny:

Did you eventually take that Oneplus 6 offer or you skipped?

Got one locked to my account for $416, make we dey watch. Not in a haste at all.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Maxcoded:

Lol... The trick is not just to leave money there plenty incase the unexpected happens.

Payoneer is an alternative... Not too much policies as compared to PayPal

Leave money where, as i open am, i begin hear Nigeria paypal, yankee paypal i tried to get more info about it, as at then dey where some restrictions on naija paypal. so i just gently leave d account, i nor gree fund am

Even d payoneer self, d time i wanted to fund it d level of scam on Biz section was epic, i nor get money wen scammers go chop so i respect myself. I rather pay more with my banking card
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vosquare: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
This thread ehn.. Kai

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:
because say, you might be the "one" na grin

I'd have jumped on the magnanimous offer. If not for any reason, I'd have a phone to use in the interim and exercise my writing dexterity once again. But God knows that the next few days are going to be crucial for me at work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Got one locked to my account for $416, make we dey watch. Not in a haste at all.

If you xabi how many items I've in favorite on Aliexpress, you'd think I'm Dangote's younger Sister's brother-in-law cousin's best friend. Before you know it, old wine would go into new keg and you'd change your mind.
We dey here dey watch you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) ... (9314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.