Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9182672 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

That guy was damn annoying back then, always dey say Alixpress dey gang up against am because of appeals. cheesy

Hahaha. Even aliexpress weak for the guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2019
genius43:

The WhatsApp group thing off me, walahi.

I laughed throughout last night walahi

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

E be like e no dey nland again
I envy his debate acumen. Very civil.
You & dustmalik were just throwing insults.
Akinis found his way to challenge me and I thought few hundreds of dollars to verify una claims won't hurt.
Let me see if I can find his posts sef. TGIS

I remember I called you to ask you to get it for me grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2019
History graduates plenty for here fa grin

Mk i dey one corner dey read lowkey grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2019
Please am I d only one experiencing aliexpress pop up ads?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:00am On Jan 19, 2019
lovewins:
Hello everyone

I'll appreciate if someone helps with the location of the post office for Port Harcourt GRA. My phone came in two days ago and I'm yet to receive a call from them.

Anticipate your response
I will advice you try federal secretariat at aba Road. Make your findings from there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Writing my history notes...

No disturbances please

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Hello guys... I wonder what is wrong with glo... since yesterday data no gree turn on.... and network dey... Pleass help a brother in need cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by johnshagb(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
bagger293:
Hello guys... I wonder what is wrong with glo... since yesterday data no gree turn on.... and network dey... Pleass help a brother in need cry

Having the same issue. What's your location though? mine is PH
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:

I envy his debate acumen. Very civil.
You & dustmalik were just throwing insults.
Akinis found his way to challenge me and I thought few hundreds of dollars to verify una claims won't hurt.
Let me see if I can find his posts sef. TGIS

I remember I called you to ask you to get it for me grin

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2019
johnshagb:

Having the same issue. What's your location though? mine is PH
Kaduna... could it be a general issue?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2019
bobo65:
Please am I d only one experiencing aliexpress pop up ads?

But na pixel device you dey use na grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2019
Good morning Fam, so I finally got a call from the post office that my items have arrived...but I'm not in the state now.

so I want to know, "how long does the post office keep packages after it has arrived?"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngearnny(m): 9:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Presently on jumia grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Slazim: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Youngearnny:
Presently on jumia grin
Try your luck

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:26am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

But na pixel device you dey use na grin

Lol
Na this Samsung tab
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Youngearnny:
Presently on jumia grin

Link grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Brooke60(f): 9:38am On Jan 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

Go to system apps, locate the camera app and clear cache
waoh.. thanks. I will try it now

Update: Done. I have my front camera back. Thanks so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2019
bobo65:

Link grin

Your money go hang eh,

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 9:49am On Jan 19, 2019
bobo65:

Site can't be reached cry
use firefox
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:51am On Jan 19, 2019
bobo65:

Site can't be reached cry

Jumia sha....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2019
But Zumadzay, can a career that hasn't been born already be dying tho?

Sensational write up grin

Nigerian journalist style
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NessieRey: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2019
Youngearnny:
Presently on jumia grin
who has ordered for it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Youngearnny(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 10:09am On Jan 19, 2019
Mykcool:
did this and got the congratulatory message, but when I subbed no bonus or double data was given. I didn't even get the free 4G, I got the sim 2days ago
Since its a new sim, you should have called the customer care to complain about the 4GB you didn't receive. That was what I did the last time I bought a 4G sim and I wasn't given the 4GB Bonus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

This mikeycharles is a confused fellow
Check his below threads

He thinks the duty of this thread is to defend the brand among other laughable claims
https://www.nairaland.com/4922621/should-buy-xiaomi-phones

Xiaomi a total fraud
https://www.nairaland.com/4963086/xiaomi-airdots

But he knew that was a reason android authority rates xiaomi high
https://www.nairaland.com/4926732/5-reasons-why-should-buy

Just compare these 3 threads and imagine them coming from just one person. This virtually is the height of confusion.
Henry007 is not confused in my opinion.
What I see is a budding tech tuber who perhaps place premium on the money he will make over the sensibility of his opinions. Most renowned tech tubers will ask their viewers to comment on videos and align with convincing ones in subsequent videos but Henry isn't concerned about what majority keeps saying. Very funny.
He actually started as Tecno/infinix agent, I don't know if he was paid like others who flooded NL back then. But he was gifted one tecno phantom 8 then and taken to the launch event. Many e-stans were recruited then. They had multiple accounts. They will open threads and start using those accounts to create good impressions for tecno and infinix. Spartacus11 was one of them I think.
You can check Henry007 & spartacus11 early threads and posts to verify this claim. They both entered this thread to bring it down. They entered leagoo, gionee and others' threads too. 95% of phones Henry reviewed in 2017 were tecno and infinix. He did a phone award and the awards were given to either a tecno, infinix device or iPhone X. Infact, he claimed he dropped iPhone for a tecno phone then. He did the publicity job well then
At a point, they stopped paying them as you can hear less tecno, infinix noises in recent times. That was what probably made them truthful. Spartacus11 used Xiaomi phones and recommended them to people after the bashing of yesteryears, Henry007's dieing tech tubing career got revived in 2018 because he actually reviewed more non transsion devices in 2018. Let him dispute this fact. All thanks to the lay offs.
The moral of the story is that, no matter what, don't sell the fact for loaves. Stay with the truth and loaves, even bakeries will follow you pants down
For mikeycharles, he came to the conscience-selling party late. Common online warrior, he won't be recruited as because the company isn't what it used to be. But he has added obvious confusion to his own ways. He doesn't even know what to do. My advise to him will be that, he should strive to make his reviews first hand experiences. If he can't afford to buy those devices, borrow from people for days to feel them till you grow it. Henry started by copy/pasting gsmarena or write the info on their videos. Mikeycharles bought oukitel c8 one time like that, when he sold it, he should have used the money to buy another small phone for review.
For those calling for review bans, I think dragnet should come to clarify if that's possible so far phones being reviewed are xiaomi. Sharing the reviews of non xiaomi here is the only out of place thing, as far as I'm concerned.

This is impressive and at the same time creepy...
All I can say is...

shocked

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
StrafordSTONES:
Good morning Fam, so I finally got a call from the post office that my items have arrived...but I'm not in the state now.

so I want to know, "how long does the post office keep packages after it has arrived?"
up to 8wks or so

You can ask someone to go pick up for you tho which I think is better kiss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2019

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2019
Zumadzay:

I've been here since day 1, as a guest tho. I recently had to register.
I knew how virtually every active member here came.
Protein0 could have been a better tech tuber but he gets too loyal to what works for him so he will be promoting his favourite rather than review.
He was dragged to this thread by the likes of akinis, Dam5reey in a Xiaomi Vs gionee argument like that.
He was using gionee m5 then and dragged it out with xiaomi guys. He was challenged to get a Xiaomi phone to compare with his gionee then make submissions. He took it up out of his believe in gionee. The rest is history today
Even you, no be redmi note 3 be your first phone? Bookiemart got it for you. Noobody used to be kazzonline.
The likes of dustmalik, GrandMufti, toluwanimi, Gptech... At times, I read posts from some newbies here and laugh.
This thread didn't start as what it is today but then utility is adaptive and that is why "we were where we're we were" today angry

Grandmufti, please hand over that Grandfather General of Xiaomi Thread title to this guy with immediate effect.

And I think say I be cabal member...chai..let me come and be going.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
Protein0:
up to 8wks or so

You can ask someone to go pick up for you tho which I think is better kiss

thank you sir; for knowledge sake, what will they do with it afterwards?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.