Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9197085 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4433) (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

And please stop quoting RepairPal NG, YOU HAD THIS TRANSACTION WITH Gadgetworld NG

I dont think u shld be in the position to choose which monika he shld quote,

Its no secret,your company runs all monikas here on nairaland,so a dent to one of ur monika is dent to all of it

I think you shld try to find a lasting solution and try to get the phone back to him,

Cheers

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

This Bros is quite funny Sha... You have my office address, send someone to pickup your phone... I'm not sending that phone back... You have to come pickup yourself... YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE SCREENSHOTS TO POST...

I've sent items to people here in Warri, Abuja (macbeyland and protein0) etc...

I won't be commenting further but please your phone IS READY TO BE PICKED UP WITH 2450 payment...

People should stop patronizing this guy. No wonder he has like 3 monikers for one business. If you patronize, don't come back here to complain.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordthree(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2019
noobody:

Loool,u need proof?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordthree(m): 9:57am On Feb 15, 2019
shosky1794:

People should stop patronizing this guy. No wonder he has like 3 monikers for one business. If you patronize, don't come back here to complain.

I have been seeing the GWNG guy around i trust my gut sha always knew there was something fishy about the guy but lets keep watching grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2019
lordthree:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This thread

Just like the same way,i am noobody,protein0,macbeyland,gptech,grandmufti,jboixxx the list goes on and on grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordthree(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2019
noobody:

Just like the same way,i am noobody,protein0,macbeyland,gptech,grandmufti,the list goes on and on grin

Oya confess grin grin grin wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:00am On Feb 15, 2019
lordthree:

So is gwng also repairpalng grin
the two of them are the same person

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

This Bros is quite funny Sha... You have my office address, send someone to pickup your phone... I'm not sending that phone back... You have to come pickup yourself... YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE SCREENSHOTS TO POST...

I won't be commenting further but please your phone IS READY TO BE PICKED UP WITH 2450 payment...
Does this even make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=lordthree post=75749536]

Oya confess grin grin grin wink[/quote

In the end,all in all

amanisnoone
amanhasnoname
Amanisnoobody

GOT
Winter is coming sha grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordthree(m): 10:03am On Feb 15, 2019
acekid109:
the two of them are the same person

Na wa and see the rubbish post he replied to you, he must be one of those computer village miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2019
noobody:

@acekid109 fall my hand sha,if i knew about all dis process and u wia willing to send to lagos,

I get very very sure engineer wey dey fix xiaomi phones,

He cud av done all dis stress free,without any hassles

So sorry for all you av gone tru,

We go help you summon am to help return your phone back,

Very sure the good people of this thread wont let this issue be swept under the rug

Cheers smiley

This is an over sight from my end, I actually thought he was legit or has changed (Cos there were fewer complains about him when i sent the phone) I haven't seen a business owner so rude and full of himself like this, we learn everyday though

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 10:04am On Feb 15, 2019
noobody:

Just like the same way,i am noobody,protein0,macbeyland,gptech,grandmufti,jboixxx the list goes on and on grin

wait nobody so na you be this people lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

2450 paid already for the ems post or which one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dammyhy(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Honestly am confused here

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 10:12am On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin

I'm the Co-Founder of Gadgetworld NG and RepairPal NG... These are two DIFFERENT business entities (though sister companies)...

AND PLEASE FOR RECORD SAKE WE HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE... There have been issues with repairs in the past (most of which we rectify)... There have been one/two challenge with logistics, we try to explain to our customers... BUT WE'VE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE...

It's also very clear WE HAVE SOME ENEMIES HERE ON NAIRALAND (it's quite understandable though...)

On this particular issue:

1. We went to post office on THREEE SEPARATE OCCASIONS TO PICKUP THIS PHONE ON YOUR BEHALF FOR REPAIRS (WE COULDN'T LOCATE THE PHONES AS THE CLIENT SENT IT THROUGH THE EMS SUPERVISORS WHO WASN'T ALWAYS AROUND). EACH TIME WE CALLED TO INFORM YOU OF THE CHALLENGE OF HAVING TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE REPEATEDLY.
2. We went to the post office on TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS TO HELP SEND THIS PHONE BACK TO YOU (THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T SEND WAS BECASUE EMS SAID ITS AT OWNERS RISK AND I TOLD MY STAFF NOT TO SEND IT OUT OF CONCERN FOR YOU)
3. This same person has dealt with us in the past... WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SENT MEMORY CARDS TO HIM IN ILORIN...

MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT this client is that YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC. AND THIS ISN'T FAIR. I HAVE ATTACHED MORE SCREENSHOTS FROM OUR CONVERSATIONS... And I hope everyone will BE FAIR IN THEIR JUDGEMENT.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
wait nobody so na you be this people lipsrsealed shocked shocked
yes na, he is also henry 007, bigtt , fibonacci, qptech, lexusgs42O
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:13am On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Quality content wise, MKBHD>>>>Unboxtherapy. It is not about a fancy studio.
spot on, UnboxTherapy is more of entertainment than real technological review
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:
grin grin grin

I'm the Co-Founder of Gadgetworld NG and RepairPal NG... These are two DIFFERENT business entities (though sister companies)...

AND PLEASE FOR RECORD SAKE WE HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE... There have been issues with repairs in the past (most of which we rectify)... There have been one/two challenge with logistics, we try to explain to our customers... BUT WE'VE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE...

It's also very clear WE HAVE SOME ENEMIES HERE ON NAIRALAND (it's quite understandable though...)

1. We went to post office on THREEE SEPARATE OCCASIONS TO PICKUP THIS PHONE ON YOUR BEHALF FOR REPAIRS (WE COULDN'T LOCATE THE PHONES AS THE CLIENT SENT IT THROUGH THE EMS SUPERVISORS WJO WASN'T ALWAYS AROUND)
2. WE went to the post office on TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS TO HELP SEND THIS PHONE BACK TO YOU (THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T SEND WAS BECASUE EMS SAID ITS AT OWNERS RISK AND I TOLD MY STAFF NOT TO SEND IT OUT OF CONCERN FOR THE CUSTOMER)
3. This same emmykid has dealt with us in the past... WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SENT MEMORY CARDS TO HIM IN ILORIN...

MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT emmykid is YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC. AND THIS ISN'T FAIR. I HAVE ATTACHED MORE SCREENSHOTS FROM OUR CONVERSATIONS... And I hope everyone will BE FAIR IN THEIR JUDGEMENT.

On two separate occasions YOU ASKED US NOT TO SEND that someone will come pickup... I know you're a lawyer to be but it's funny how you selectively present facts...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
yes na, he is also henry 007, bigtt , fibonacci, qptech, lexusgs42O
u don't start now no be him be unbox therapy grin shocked shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2019
acekid109:
spot on, UnboxTherapy is more of entertainment than real technological review
seconded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 10:18am On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

seconded
thirded
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2019
acekid109:
2450 paid already for the ems post or which one?

2450 payment to be credited back to you..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
u don't start now no be him be unbox therapy grin shocked shocked
yes oo...he is also mkbhd, and also the owner of gsmarena....infact, he is lei jun
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:
grin grin grin

1. We went to post office on THREEE SEPARATE OCCASIONS TO PICKUP THIS PHONE ON YOUR BEHALF FOR REPAIRS (WE COULDN'T LOCATE THE PHONES AS THE CLIENT SENT IT THROUGH THE EMS SUPERVISORS WJO WASN'T ALWAYS AROUND)
2. WE went to the post office on TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS TO HELP SEND THIS PHONE BACK TO YOU (THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T SEND WAS BECASUE EMS SAID ITS AT OWNERS RISK AND I TOLD MY STAFF NOT TO SEND IT OUT OF CONCERN FOR THE CUSTOMER)
3. This same emmykid has dealt with us in the past... WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SENT MEMORY CARDS TO HIM IN ILORIN...

MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT emmykid is YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC. AND THIS ISN'T FAIR. I HAVE ATTACHED MORE SCREENSHOTS FROM OUR CONVERSATIONS... And I hope everyone will BE FAIR IN THEIR JUDGEMENT.

2 32gb memory card of which you chose to send one 32gb the other 4gb? Or should i talk about when you disappointed in getting a memory card to laredojohn? I knew how many days it took to get my refund, the Ilorin memory card part is still unresolved till now after close to 10 months. Even if you ain't a scammer, your customer service is abysmal, nobody owes you shit, enough of your entitlement mentality.

I'll look for someone to get the phone from you one more time, if you don't have good customer relationship, at least have empathy, the last guy I sent had a bike accident and here you are talking trash

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Transact with gnwg at your own risk. Xiaomi thread followers would not be held liable to judge any case. The dude is pure fraud and has no conscience.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2019
acekid109:

2 32gb memory card of which you chose to send one 32gb the other 4gb? Or should i talk about when you disappointed in getting a memory card to laredojohn? I knew how many days it took to get my refund, the Ilorin memory card part is still unresolved till now after close to 10 months. Even if you ain't a scammer, your customer service is abysmal, nobody owes you shit, enough of your entitlement mentality.

I'll look for someone to get the phone from you one more time, if you don't have good customer relationship, at least have empathy, the last guy I sent had a bike accident and here you are talking trash

And please your account details for appropriate transfer back to you of 2450
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

And please your account details for appropriate transfer back to you of 2450
It isn't about the money here dude, work on having less issues with customers, pick your calls and reply messages not after a week, once i get someone to collect the phone, give him the money.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

yes oo...he is also mkbhd, and also the owner of gsmarena....infact, he is lei jun
taaaa na him be CBN president
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2019
acekid109:
It isn't about the money here dude, work on having less issues with customers, pick your calls and reply messages not after a week, once i get someone to collect the phone, give him the money.

Noted.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2019
Any Glo user. I have about 800 mb. I want to share. It is expiring today. Quote me if u have good network.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2019
lanre316:

What phone?
Oneplus 6T
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:37am On Feb 15, 2019
lordthree:

So is gwng also repairpalng grin
How can Nairaland stop guys from opening multiple accounts?
Cc Hon. honsule

(1) (2) (3) ... (4433) (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.