Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198364 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 11:41am On Feb 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

Alibaba and the forty thieves.

Bros you must have some bias o. Lets wait let people who have transacted with us speak na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
zero,eight,one,one,eight,seven,one,three,two,six,4
Done you can start downloading before it expires
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
saintkenny:

I talk am.

Just as fibonacci2526 is same person as MeshachMARTINS

E ti yo sir grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2019
sanandreas:
Any Glo user. I have about 800 mb. I want to share. It is expiring today. Quote me if u have good network.
hello bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2019
GrandMufti:

Another of his monikers

angry
Abeg oga grandmufti ah never use en services ooo abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
lol oga calm down naaa no be fight ooo
Am sure you are not new here, he never has a clean record. Many victims even kept quiet. Why defending him? He will never even reply his callout here. Now being treatened as a tagged scammer, he quickly shows up and defending himself now with a new moniker. Are you his partner?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2019
ORIJIN201:
that's enikeni
Change your Moniker to ENIKENI201
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2019
sanandreas:

Done you can start downloading before it expires
Thanks bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

E ti yo sir grin grin
Na early Friday morning be this oooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:55am On Feb 15, 2019
priceaction:

Am sure you are not new here, he never has a clean record. Many victims even kept quiet. Why defending him? He will never even reply his callout here. Now being treatened as a tagged scammer, he quickly shows up and defending himself now with a new moniker. Are you his partner?
lol priceaction between you and I you're the new one here and I am not supporting him grin ah haven't used his services before ah have heard many bad reviews about him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2019
I want to buy redmi 7 but what i don't understand is why is it cheaper to order at ali express and expensive to buy from sellers here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2019
BoboKush:
I want to buy redmi 7 but what i don't understand is why is it cheaper to order at ali express and expensive to buy from sellers here
Its cheaper on Ali embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fibonacci2526, is #TheSpeedYouNeed here yet?
I need somebody to attest to my testimony of how the camera in Pro mode might compete with Gcam in daylight shots.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by funlord(m): 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
mindtricks:

Clear sign post that the name RepairPalng should be labelled and flagged as a scammer that he has shown he is. I think we should be more generous in helping him with bad publicity which he needs for the scam artist whom he is, to help drive the final nail to his coffin.
Imagine wasting such an opportunity where there is pressing need for good phone engineers.
Will he show up to clear his name straight up if he has something to say?
With all the evidences and testimonies here against him, RepairPalng and other names with such scandalous attributes like him should be put on check and watch list. RepairPalng can't just come here as a con artists and have a field day.

Dominique

Investigate this

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
lovelani:

I won't support jumping into conclusions like that, since he has given an option that someone should come pick it up. He's just being pure and strictly blunt. I can be that way too sometimes. Tho our culture with sentiments says we should have remorse. Hence @gwng try say sorry and move on.

This is more than 10 times negative feedbacks if I can count from when I started following this thread. And all with fraudulent related activities. This is someone that supposed to use the opportunity of this thread, to create a wonderful monopoly and niche for himself because, even people that never did anything with him always recommend him to others here. Now over ego is worrying him with questionable characters.
When you are given opportunity to build your business without a sweat and you abuse that, then what ever it comes after, bear it. It happens to a popular mod in auto section too, that started his business full time here from nothing but later he got full of ego and started selling craps to people while defrauding them of their earned money, running into millions yet no remorse and he was still a mod then and still delete any thread raising people to be weary of him as a scammer until the law enforcement caught up with him.
See, eh, you dont know extent this just little thread can take you to if you are doing good business deals and people reccomending you. Majority of phone sellers here never know their customers face to face yet they transmit hundreds of thousands to millions monthly with little customers problem unsolved. That's the simple truth. But he has blown his own monopoly away.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
priceaction:

This is more than 10 times negative feedbacks if I can count from when I started following this thread. And all with fraudulent related activities. This is someone that supposed to use the opportunity of this thread, to create a wonderful monopoly and niche for himself because, even people that never did anything with him always recommend him to others here. Now over ego is worrying him with questionable characters.
When you are given opportunity to build your business without a sweat and you abuse that, then what ever it comes after, bear it. It happens to a popular mod in auto section too, that started his business full time herebfrom nothing but later he got full of ego and started selling craps to people while defrauding them of their earned money, running into millions yet no remorse and he was still a mod then and still delete any thread raising people to be weary of him as a scammer until the law enforcement caught up with him.
See, eh, you dont know extent this just little thread can take you to if you are doing good business deals and people reccomending you. Majority of phone sellers here never know their customers face to face yet they transmit hundreds of thousands to millions monthly with little customers problem unsolved. That's the simple truth. But he has blown his own monopoly away.

Well said. Some people forget these.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Some of the reasons why I dislike Online transactions with individuals is because there will be no much opportunity for you to treat their fvck up when they misbehave grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
saintkenny:
Fibonacci2526, is #TheSpeedYouNeed here yet?
I need somebody to attest to my testimony of how the camera in Pro mode might compete with Gcam in daylight shots.

Not yet o, next week.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
BoboKush:

I will tell you why,

They have it on ground or can likely help you get it faster, that will definitely cost more logistics wise and all that.

If you order through AliExpress, it will take between 15-60days to land and by then you will still be praying to avoid custom charges which can be as high as 10k

So the decision is yours, buy at a slightly higher price or wait for 15-60days and pray you avoid custom charges.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
priceaction:

When you are given opportunity to build your business without a sweat and you abuse that, then what ever it comes after, bear it. It happens to a popular mod in auto section too, that started his business full time herebfrom nothing but later he got full of ego and started selling craps to people while defrauding them of their earned money, running into millions yet no remorse and he was still a mod then and still delete any thread raising people to be weary of him as a scammer until the law enforcement caught up with him.

That's the problem with us... EGO! I hope he change for good.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I will tell you why,

They have it on ground or can likely help you get it faster, that will definitely cost more logistics wise and all that.

If you order through AliExpress, it will take between 15-60days to land and by then you will still be praying to avoid custom charges which can be as high as 10k

So the decision is yours, buy at a slightly higher price or wait for 15-60days and pray you avoid custom charges.

Hmmmmmm sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
mikeycharles:
Its cheaper on Ali embarassed

Yes just 63k or xo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dominique(f): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

And please stop quoting RepairPal NG, YOU HAD THIS TRANSACTION WITH Gadgetworld NG

Are you not same as Repairpalng?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
dominique:

Are you not same as Repairpalng?

No ma they are different... That two companies are owned by the same person doesn't make them same
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

This Bros is quite funny Sha... You have my office address, send someone to pickup your phone... I'm not sending that phone back... You have to come pickup yourself... YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE SCREENSHOTS TO POST...

I've sent items to people here in Warri, Abuja (macbeyland and protein0) etc...

I won't be commenting further but please your phone IS READY TO BE PICKED UP WITH 2450 payment...

Read what you just posted, and tell me, IS IT REASONABLE TO YOU?
DOES IT MAKE SENSE?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:
grin grin grin

I'm the Co-Founder of Gadgetworld NG and RepairPal NG... These are two DIFFERENT business entities (though sister companies)...

AND PLEASE FOR RECORD SAKE WE HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE... There have been issues with repairs in the past (most of which we rectify)... There have been one/two challenge with logistics, we try to explain to our customers... BUT WE'VE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE...

It's also very clear WE HAVE SOME ENEMIES HERE ON NAIRALAND (it's quite understandable though...)

On this particular issue:

1. We went to post office on THREEE SEPARATE OCCASIONS TO PICKUP THIS PHONE ON YOUR BEHALF FOR REPAIRS (WE COULDN'T LOCATE THE PHONES AS THE CLIENT SENT IT THROUGH THE EMS SUPERVISORS WHO WASN'T ALWAYS AROUND). EACH TIME WE CALLED TO INFORM YOU OF THE CHALLENGE OF HAVING TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE REPEATEDLY.
2. We went to the post office on TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS TO HELP SEND THIS PHONE BACK TO YOU (THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T SEND WAS BECASUE EMS SAID ITS AT OWNERS RISK AND I TOLD MY STAFF NOT TO SEND IT OUT OF CONCERN FOR YOU)
3. This same person has dealt with us in the past... WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SENT MEMORY CARDS TO HIM IN ILORIN...

MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT this client is that YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC. AND THIS ISN'T FAIR. I HAVE ATTACHED MORE SCREENSHOTS FROM OUR CONVERSATIONS... And I hope everyone will BE FAIR IN THEIR JUDGEMENT.

E ku oriire, Managing Director of 2 DUBIOUS SISTER COMPANIES

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dominique(f): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

No ma they are different... That two companies are owned by the same person doesn't make them same

But one person controls both monickers right?
I'm still catching up with the thread, I hope you've explained why it is taking too long to return your client's phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
acekid109:

Read what you just posted, and tell me, IS IT REASONABLE TO YOU?
DOES IT MAKE SENSE?

Please come and pickup sir or send someone... CAN WE GET A NAIRALAND VOLUNTEER TO HELP THIS OGA PICKUP HIS PHONE. Like I told you, I'm done with you...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Please come and pickup sir or send someone... CAN WE GET A NAIRALAND VOLUNTEER TO HELP THIS OGA PICKUP HIS PHONE. Like I told you, I'm done with you...
what do you mean by that

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
dominique:

But one person controls both monickers right?
I'm still catching up with the thread, I hope you've explained why it is taking too long to return your client's phone.

We have different STAFFS working with on both accounts... WE HAVE MADE EFFORTS TO RETURN HIS DEVICE, ON TWO OCCASIONS HE SAID WE SHOULDN'T THAT HE WOULD SEND SOMEONE.

First it was a lady, she called that she was coming WE DIDN'T SEE HER THAT DAY .
Second person was the one who unfortunately had an accident ON HIS WAY.

We have asked him to pickup or if we can get a volunteer from here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
what do you mean by that

This same person (acekid) that is castigating us here JUST CHATTED US SOME MINUTES AGO THAT HE WANTS TO ADD MONEY TO THE 2450 with us to buy battery AND WE SAID NO... We're done transacting with HIM...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) ... (9317) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.