Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198115 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2019
busuyi44:

How can Nairaland stop guys from opening multiple accounts?
Cc Hon. honsule

gwng and repairpalng ARE NOT GUYS PER SE. They are different businesses owned by the same person... Businesses are permitted to have different accounts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2019
noobody:

Dont forget gwng too sha grin
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 10:42am On Feb 15, 2019
shosky1794:

People should stop patronizing this guy. No wonder he has like 3 monikers for one business. If you patronize, don't come back here to complain.
3 different monikers for one business is really somehow. I have 7 monikers but all are the same mizik.
This guy should be avoided abeg. No one has praised him b4.
No more stories that truly touches cry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 10:46am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:
grin grin grin

I'm the Co-Founder of Gadgetworld NG and RepairPal NG... These are two DIFFERENT business entities (though sister companies)...

3. This same person has dealt with us in the past... WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SENT MEMORY CARDS TO HIM IN ILORIN
Hmmm Indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik(m): 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Quality content wise, MKBHD>>>>Unboxtherapy. It is not about a fancy studio.
i prefer unboxTheraphy grin MKBHD always sound biased to me.
Although i don't like the New Contents unboxTheraphy is posting cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
sanandreas:
Any Glo user. I have about 800 mb. I want to share. It is expiring today. Quote me if u have good network.
yeah I have
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2019
busuyi44:

How can Nairaland stop guys from opening multiple accounts?
Cc Hon. honsule
Not possible
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by notsochefchi: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2019
Global smartphone manufacturer, OPPO is officially entering the Nigerian market

At a media hangout with members of the press over the weekend, Marketing Manager of OPPO Mobile Nigeria, Nengi Akinola, spoke on how they intend to bring the global excellence of the brand to the Nigerian market.

Nengi spoke about plans for innovation and collaboration that OPPO was planning for Nigeria.

In a telephone conversation with Techpoint, public relations manager, OPPO Nigeria, Joseph Adeola also confirmed that OPPO is already in Nigeria.

“We have been present in the Nigerian market since January, however we have not officially launched in the country. For now we are just setting up structures like distributor and dealership, after sales servicing,” Joseph said.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 15, 2019
lordthree:

So is gwng also repairpalng grin
His reply, this is exactly how scammer replies messages. No remorse , no apologies, no explanation, just a firm reply and life moves on with him looking for next victims. I think its high time the many threads are opened on his behalf and tagged scammer with his phone numbers and pics probably to teach him lessons that he has no monopoly of cheating someone.
Imagine insisting the man must come and pick his phone by himself because he knows he is far away.
He has sold the phone and spent the money. Simple... He is a big, codded scammer.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by humblesteve(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2019
It has always been negative feedbacks
Guys be careful and don’t go begging on top your hard earned money

They’re many good engineers at Ikeja if you don’t know one, ask and people will refer trusted ones to you.

Enough of all this.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2019
priceaction:

His reply, this is exactly how scammer replies messages. No remoae, no apologies, no explanation, just a firm reply and live moves on with him looking for next victims. I think its high time the many threads are opened on his behalf and tagged scammer with his phone numbers and pics probably to teach him lessons that he has no monopoly of cheating someone.
Imagine insisting the by must come and pick his phone by himself because he knows he is far away.
He has sold the phone and spent the money. Simple... He is a big, codded scammer.
lol oga calm down naaa no be fight ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 11:05am On Feb 15, 2019
priceaction:

His reply, this is exactly how scammer replies messages. No remoae, no apologies, no explanation, just a firm reply and live moves on with him looking for next victims. I think its high time the many threads are opened on his behalf and tagged scammer with his phone numbers and pics probably to teach him lessons that he has no monopoly of cheating someone.
Imagine insisting the by must come and pick his phone by himself because he knows he is far away.

He has said he will send someone to pickup sir. Kindly lets wait till then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:10am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

And please stop quoting RepairPal NG, YOU HAD THIS TRANSACTION WITH Gadgetworld NG

And why are you replying then?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 11:12am On Feb 15, 2019
FOR THE SAKE OF OUR BUSINESS (ON NAIRALAND) AND ALL THESE PEOPLE RAISING SCAMMING ATTACKS WE WILL LIKE TO PLEASE MAKE A REQUEST.

If you have ever had SUCCESSFUL OR UNSUCCESSFUL business transactions with GWNG or REPAIRPALNG kindly share testimonies with PROOFS PROBABLY (when things go right few people come out to speak)...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:
FOR THE SAKE OF OUR BUSINESS (ON NAIRALAND) AND ALL THESE PEOPLE RAISING SCAMMING ATTACKS WE WILL LIKE TO PLEASE MAKE A REQUEST.

If you have ever had SUCCESSFUL business transactions with GWNG or REPAIRPALNG kindly share testimonies with PROOFS PROBABLY (when things go right few people come out to speak)...

We will continue to share this until we get enough testimonies. Thanks in advance to those who will come out to speak...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
yeah I have

Your Glo number. Type in words. I would add u. Download with it. It expires 2:46pm.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

This Bros is quite funny Sha... You have my office address, send someone to pickup your phone... I'm not sending that phone back... You have to come pickup yourself... YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE SCREENSHOTS TO POST...

So this moniker is same as the repairpalNg. Oga ó.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 11:24am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

If you have ever had SUCCESSFUL business transactions with GWNG or REPAIRPALNG kindly share testimonies with PROOFS PROBABLY (when things go right few people come out to speak)...

Guy forget that thing! We no be baby...... . you will code some people to come and give us false testimony.......Abegi lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2019
sanandreas:

Your Glo number. Type in words. I would add u. Download with it. It expires 2:46pm.
zero,eight,one,one,eight,seven,one,three,two,six,4
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 11:27am On Feb 15, 2019
Phayteprecious1:

Guy forget that thing! We no be baby...... . you will code some people to come and give us false testimony.......Abegi lipsrsealed

It has been modified to both good and bad reviews. thanks for your observation.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Lemme cause trouble small grin
Gcam last night
That's not ORIJIN on your table smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Samson1851(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2019
This video might help you to decide if you should buy the REDMI NOTE 7 Smartphone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H5mYdXjs_o

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 11:30am On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oya who is da aunty? grin
whungozi grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 11:31am On Feb 15, 2019
saintkenny:

That's not ORIJIN on your table smiley
that's enikeni
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
zero,eight,one,one,eight,seven,one,three,two,six,4

Done it is at your disposal now. Finish it before Glo wipes it. I am at the village and network is terrible.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2019
noobody:

Just like the same way,i am noobody,protein0,macbeyland,gptech,grandmufti,jboixxx the list goes on and on grin

I talk am.

Just as fibonacci2526 is same person as MeshachMARTINS
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

If you have ever had SUCCESSFUL OR UNSUCCESSFUL business transactions with GWNG or REPAIRPALNG kindly share testimonies with PROOFS PROBABLY (when things go right few people come out to speak)...

Alibaba and the forty thieves.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:38am On Feb 15, 2019
lordthree:

So is gwng also repairpalng grin

tongue
henryduru2:
lol oga calm down naaa no be fight ooo

Another of his monikers

angry
noobody:

Dont forget gwng too sha grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 11:40am On Feb 15, 2019
priceaction:

I won't support jumping into conclusions like that, since he has given an option that someone should come pick it up. He's just being pure and strictly blunt. I can be that way too sometimes. Tho our culture with sentiments says we should have remorse. Hence @gwng try say sorry and move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4434) (4435) (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.