Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250977 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
ibawon:
Good "Customer Service" leads to a great
"Customer Experience"
Your Customer is always right because at the slight provocation, a negative review can just bring everything crumbling.

@gwng this is business and nothing personal don't let anyone affect your paper, Because customer can never see from your point of view

@emmkid I tell anyone with a Xiaomi phone that when your phone has an hardware issue I can't recommend any one to help because it's a 50/50 chance.

But I'm sure a little bit of "I apologise" , "give me more time" or "I'll work on it soonest" from both parties will have solve all this Issue quick.

Please let's move on amicably

I hope and pray Xiaomi officially comes to Nigeria preety soon.

Baba, so you dey still come here? I dey troway salute.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 2:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
emmkid:
Gwng,
How do I collect my phone now that you've blocked my line on WhatsApp and your numbers ain't going through since yesterday??
At least the person I'm sending to pickup would have to call you to know your location
Gwng/RepairPalng, why block him on same whatsapp you were transacting with him when you know you have this open/unfinished business with him, his phone still being in your custody?
You don't want to embrace every option that makes it quicker to close this issue/deal and then you can go your separate ways, WhatsApp blocking inclusive?
It leaves a very sweet taste how professional and up you are in your game, with an issue here where you should know you are the one being accused.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrlastborn(m): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by NigeriaBam: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
As expected Redmi Go is priced aggressively. Nice!!

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

1gb ram?
Is this a joke or Lei Jun dey whine only me?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

16:9 ratio in 2018?

Xiaomi missed it this time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
bobo65:

1gb ram?
Is this a joke or Lei Jun dey whine only me?

Android Go sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
lanre316:

16:9 ratio in 2018?

Xiaomi missed it this time

Android Go device, what do you guys expect in phone like this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Go angry grin

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by timbaJ: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

haha grin grin pun intended, right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:
I have to laugh grin grin grin grin After all the hype about Xiaomi been top tier, they still manage to pull this stunt and release this thing. Oh well at least it comes with Snapdragon 425, something most of y'all criticized Infinix for, but console yourself with the price tag since that's the basis of your defense.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yusuff4u2c(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
gwng:

This same person (acekid) that is castigating us here JUST CHATTED US SOME MINUTES AGO THAT HE WANTS TO ADD MONEY TO THE 2450 with us to buy battery AND WE SAID NO... We're done transacting with HIM...
I have been following your issue for months now and I have got this to say.... If people are complaining this much about your service, then something is wrong. Trust me, it is these same set of people that are complaining about you who shower praises on other sellers here... You really need to check yourself and sit right. If you really don't know your trade, just throw in the towel since you are too proud to learn. Mind you, you really don't know the people you are dealing with, you could be ruining your chances in the future. Be wise...

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
mikeycharles:
I have to laugh grin grin grin grin After all the hype about Xiaomi been top tier, they still manage to pull this stunt and release this thing. Oh well at least it comes with Snapdragon 425, something most of y'all criticized Infinix for, but console yourself with the price tag since that's the basis of your defense.

What part of the 'Android-go' is difficult for you to understand?

Is it the 'android'. Or the 'go'?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
4444 grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Xiaomites, I received update yesterday but d updater is not moving 0%. i have not update via OTA since i buy Note5A prime is here i use to download link. Kindly guru in d house i need d link to Download it urgently bcoz my data will expire today. Tanks

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
DestinyToRule:
Xiaomites, I received update yesterday but d updater is not moving 0%. i have not update via OTA since i buy Note5A prime is here i use to download link. Kindly guru in d house i need d link to Download it urgently bcoz my data will expire today. Tanks

Check last page
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donbenie(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
mikeycharles:
It IS an Android Go device,what exactly were you expecting? shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
GrandMufti:

Ohhhhh, you for ignore am na. No way am I going to respond to some people's quote especially those ones wey dey form sabinus untop ignorance. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Ohhhhh, you for ignore am na. No way am I going to respond to some people's quote especially those ones wey dey form sabinus untop ignorance. cheesy

cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Finally we have a highly affordable (<28k with Protein0 's cheap dollar#349/$) Xiaomi phone with band 28 LTE

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
GrandMufti:

My point here is; Xiaomi already has several lines of brands that cater to the budget-friendly users, so why release a phone that comes with 1gb of RAM, 8gb of internal storage, 8mp camera and priced at 80$...
The whole point of Android Go was to provide the Android experience to phones with low-end specifications but this just crossed that line and went lower, this is frigging 2019 who's gonna enjoy a 1gb RAM Phone (probably with MIUI installed). Some apps don't have the Go/lite version.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Already with the fan mentality undecided, I expected some critique and actual thinking but I guess some persons here have an IQ of -100 but stay accusing others of ignorance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DestinyToRule(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hmmmmm..........

1gb RAM
8gb ROM

4G enabled with support for lte band 28
Running snapdragon 425

This has got to be the best Android go device I have seen.

On the other hand, I wish it came with Android pie go edition
This is 2019.

Hopefully xiaomi will do the needful soon.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
mikeycharles:
My point here is; Xiaomi already has several lines of brands that cater to the budget-friendly users, so why release a phone that comes with 1gb of RAM, 8gb of internal storage, 8mp camera and priced at 80$...
The whole point of Android Go was to provide the Android experience to phones with low-end specifications but this just crossed that line and went lower, this is frigging 2019 who's gonna enjoy a 1gb RAM Phone (probably with MIUI installed). Some apps don't have the Go/lite version.

I don't think it has MIUI. If anything it might only have a few MIUI features.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by neomatrix1027(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
DestinyToRule:

Pls wich browser is best 4 download dat will manage data?
UC browser Or ADM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I'm not asking for higher specs, bro.They could keep the specs the same and at least make it modern-looking, 18:9 I mean. Even crappy itel Android Go phones are 18:9.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Who's thinking what I'm thinking? The android go device will be a good alternative to getting a mifi device

(1) (2) (3) ... (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) (4446) (4447) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mimisboygreat, mindsta(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.