Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198694 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abumeinben(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:
This is long overdue, finally. System wide dark mode!!

Where you for see am? angry

Tell me before I change next level my mind angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayando:

Anyway,please as a professional, work on your customer relationship. It takes only one or two bad reputation to destroy years of labour. Kudos!

Thanks for the counsel. But that WILL NEVER HAPPEN SIR. No single individual or group can destroy our Labour... Greater force behind us
Even if nairaland door closes (which I sincerely doubt cos we'll continue to innovate and do our best to satisfy most people), there are a 1001 more...

To be sincere with you nairaland is a fraction of our client base and believe me when I say a fraction...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
That guy sabi lie but wetin consign me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
This drama is getting interesting............

Everybody must take their share of the blame cake but the customer's own will always be smaller because he has far less to lose. If you know, you know.

[img]https://media1./images/ec844a74761e942f2c3692f05097c5ab/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Let's Get Back On Track Please, If You Want To Do Business With gwng Despite The Reviews Here, Fine! If You Don't, Fine! Life Goes On Abeg.
Crying Over Already Spilt Milk Won't Change A Thing.
Have A Wonderful Evening Y'all.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Gwng guy is not a scammer but just a rude/careless business owner.

No scammer gives out his real address, phone number or transferring money back to his victim.

Gwng, Do yourself good by bringing your customers and your business reputation first.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Now he was called out and about to be labelled scammer, he started replying messages like tomorrow no dey. @dragnet, you are not following this thread so you may be totally be imformed to give accurate judgment. He has spoilt many fones here than repair, he will never reply when called out here, instead he will read the messages and rather post his adverts without denying or accept. Hope he is learning his lessons now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dragnet: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
macbeyland:

I think the basis of the transaction should have been established from the onset. Knowing that this was not a purely physical transaction, if Repairpal had agreed to send the phone after repair and he defaulted, then its not out of place for the customer to feel awry over the transaction. If however, repairpal had told the client that he might not be able to send back the phone or he would only be able to do it at his own convenience considering his schedule and the nature of Lag, and the client still decided to proceed with the transaction, then the client has no complaint. In all, communication is key and Repairpal should understand that.

Abeg make una resolve una issue and move on.

Let's assume he agreed, didn't he claim to make 5 trips to the post office? three for pickup and two to send? doesn't those count? or is there a hidden enjoyment one gets from going to the post? especially in Lagos where a 5 minute trip can become 30.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 5:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Thanks for the counsel. But that WILL NEVER HAPPEN SIR. No single individual or group can destroy our Labour... Greater force behind us
Even if nairaland door closes (which I sincerely doubt cos we'll continue to innovate and do our best to satisfy most people), there are a 1001 more...

To be sincere with you nairaland is a fraction of our client base and believe me when I say a fraction...
Now, we know just how much esteem you give to your NL clients.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dragnet: 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
emmkid:

At certain point in life, one needs to know the right time to talk and when to keep quiet. Imagine you saying sending the phone back is more or less a value added service, and you saying how much profit did he make look at the rationale behind your question and ask yourself if he earned the money for mee, your point of reasoning is sincerely flawed with due respect. Are you're simply saying he's not obliged to send the phone back Cox he made just small profit or what? That also accounts for the reason why he refused to pick my calls or reply my messages only for him to reply after i called him out here, it also accounts fir the rationale behind him blocking me on WhatsApp, if you really have nothing to say at times, it's better you just waka pass, and it's usually better you put yourself in people's shoes before you speak at times.
When next you intend to pass comments like this please be very objective ; lest i forget, there was no need to make reference to the fact that I'm a law student or my lecturers, a rationally thinking person would deduce from the facts of the case and evidence available.

Well done Counsel for the Accused.
Have a nice day

I can see that the truth hurts, next time you can't handle unbiased and contrary opinion, don't ask for it. That I gave my honest opinion about an issue that I have no stake and you already resort to unwarranted insults and sarcasm? says a lot about you.
I gave my opinion with laid down facts and that's more objective than you who is merely trying to play on emotions.
why did it take so long to pick your phone? HE WAS AT THE POST THRICE, AND DIDN'T GET THE EMS SUPERVISOR EASILY.
why hasn't he sent your phone? HE WAS AT THE POST TWICE AND ALSO THE ATTENDANT CLAIMED THERE'S NO INSURANCE.
why did he ask for transport fare refund? HE IS INCURRING TRANSPORT EXPENSES FOR THE SENDING AND PICKUP SERVICES HE IS RENDERING TO YOU.
understanding the above isn't rocket science, the only issue here is the communication lag.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
dragnet:

I can see that the truth hurts, next time you can't handle unbiased and contrary opinion, don't ask for it. That I gave my honest opinion about an issue that I have no stake and you already resort to unwarranted insults and sarcasm? says a lot about you.
I gave my opinion with laid down facts and that's more objective than you who is merely trying to play on emotions.
why did it take so long to pick your phone? HE WAS AT THE POST THRICE, AND DIDN'T GET THE EMS SUPERVISOR EASILY.
why hasn't he sent your phone? HE WAS AT THE POST TWICE AND ALSO THE ATTENDANT CLAIMED THERE'S NO INSURANCE.
why did he ask for transport fare refund? HE IS INCURRING TRANSPORT EXPENSES FOR THE SENDING AND PICKUP SERVICES HE IS RENDERING TO YOU.
understanding the above isn't rocket science, the only issue here is the communication lag.

K!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dragnet: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
priceaction:
Now he was called out and about to be labelled scammer, he started replying messages like tomorrow no dey. @dragnet, you are not following this thread so you may be totally be imformed to give accurate judgment. He has spoilt many fones here than repair, he will never reply when called out here, instead he will read the messages and rather post his adverts without denying or accept. Hope he is learning his lessons now.
I know nothing about his past exploits apart from the fact that I remove his ads from here and the other IDs that spam the section.
I have only given my opinion about the current transaction.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
@dragnet obviously does not know this guy! This guy doesn't pick calls neither does he have a physical office. He allowed me to waste my time roaming thesame street he gave me in Ikeja like a gypsy after chatting him up on WhatsApp. His pride and arrogance is so annoyingly irritating....he doesn't apologize. Gosh!!!

We all cannot be thesame so I understand your point

Above all nothing destroys a business man faster than ego.
I rest my case!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
bareal:
@dragnet obviously does not know this guy! This guy doesn't pick calls neither does he have a physical office. He allowed me to waste my time roaming thesame street he gave me in Ikeja like a gypsy after chatting him up on WhatsApp. His pride and arrogance is so annoyingly irritating....he doesn't apologize. Gosh!!!

We all cannot be thesame so I understand your point

Above all nothing destroys a business man faster than ego.
I rest my case!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Redmi note 7 launching in India on the 28th, global version seems imminent. tongue kiss

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ORIJIN201(m): 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
saintkenny:

Change your Moniker to ENIKENI201
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dammy98(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Pls where can I get a redmi 6a screen protector and silicon case...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
sanandreas:
Any Glo user. I have about 800 mb. I want to share. It is expiring today. Quote me if u have good network.
I'm interested. Still available?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Born2smile: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Redmi note 7 launching in India on the 28th, global version seems imminent. tongue kiss

Great! Hopefully there will be no difference in naming. The confusion don too much.

Also price too. grin cos I have it on my radar.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

No ma they are different... That two companies are owned by the same person doesn't make them same
same person, same nonchalant attitude,... What are you saying. Dey think now

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Omo this thread wake up today sha.....
I yaff come back...
Lemme start reading post nd find small trouble grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Omo this thread wake up today sha.....
I yaff come back...
Lemme start reading post nd find small trouble grin
I've been bored out of my f'ing mind and yawning constantly. Why the constant streams of attacks on our good and kind helper, he's been a literal God sent and have saved so many faulty phones Xiaomi releases on the regular, if not his services won't be needed so just stop with the complaints. Once bitten twice shy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tyoba: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Whats happening? Hope repairng is not the same as gwng or something?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
mikeycharles:
I've been bored out of my f'ing mind and yawning constantly. Why the constant streams of attacks on our good and kind helper, he's been a literal God sent and have saved so many faulty phones Xiaomi releases on the regular, if not his services won't be needed so just stop with the complaints. Once bitten twice shy.
why did u na quote me......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikeycharles(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
why did u na quote me......
And who are you exactly
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
dragnet:

Let's assume he agreed, didn't he claim to make 5 trips to the post office? three for pickup and two to send? doesn't those count? or is there a hidden enjoyment one gets from going to the post? especially in Lagos where a 5 minute trip can become 30.

If he agreed, then he still owes the customer the duty of ensuring that he delivers on the agreement irrespective of the number of times he's gone and tried. The only area of renegotiation might be the transport cost he's incurring as a result of the number of attempts. That he can negotiate with the client to put the bill on him.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
fibonacci2526:
This is long overdue, finally. System wide dark mode!!
Is the volte working now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Bros you must have some bias o. Lets wait let people who have transacted with us speak na.

Since no one has come forward, it's safe to say you are not clean
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

2450 payment to be credited back to you..
If I understand clearly, you will refund 2450 that he has already paid to you so that he will now go to the bank, withdraw and then bring the money back again before he can collect his phone right?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
ayando:

Thanks man. 20th Feb is actually a great day in Mobile phone world as Samsung too will unveil it's flagship phones; happens to b my day.
my birthday is feb20 ooo u people shu nor forget
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
dragnet:

You didn't give an honest opinion, bro rather you attacked him

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
my birthday is feb20 ooo u people shu nor forget
mxw I been forget say tomorrow na election so na your birthday ah go remember?? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.