Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9220560 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
U people shu stop fighting oooo...yaff read post tire, my eyes is paining me.....
Lemme just drop my own sha..
It will only take 5secs for gwng to say "am sorry sir"
And it will not take up to 10k(which is nothing to gwng) to fix/return d guy phone nd even put 32gb memory card on top... grin byeeee
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

This same person (acekid) that is castigating us here JUST CHATTED US SOME MINUTES AGO THAT HE WANTS TO ADD MONEY TO THE 2450 with us to buy battery AND WE SAID NO... We're done transacting with HIM...
I'm tempted to say you sound stupid but I won't say it! What kind of business man are you? Acekid in his comment was even urging you to improve your services to your customers and he is still willing to transact business with you instead of you to seize the opportunity to treat him better this time you are here feeling like..... I really feel for you.

19 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
mxw I been forget say tomorrow na election so na your birthday ah go remember?? grin grin
will u keep kwayet grin ..... If u nor remember ehn? Your phone will spoil, nd wen u wanto fix it, u will nor know wen u give it to g........ Never mind grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sanandreas(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
awesome99:
I'm interested. Still available?
nah

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Btw...aunty fibonacci2526 ...u will waybill your redmi6a for me nextweek oooo grin sho gbo?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
mikeycharles:
And who are you exactly
smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
will u keep kwayet grin ..... If u nor remember ehn? Your phone will spoil, nd wen u wanto fix it, u will nor know wen u give it to g........ Never mind grin
dem go beat you for nairaland one day grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kennylawd: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=noobody post=74637312]

ATTESTATION
I SALUTE THE BRAND CALLED NOOBODY
HE HAS PROVEN BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT HE CAN SIGN, SEAL AND DELIVER ANY PHONE YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!
FIVE STARS!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:
grin grin grin

I'm the Co-Founder of Gadgetworld NG and RepairPal NG... These are two DIFFERENT business entities (though sister companies)...

AND PLEASE FOR RECORD SAKE WE HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE... There have been issues with repairs in the past (most of which we rectify)... There have been one/two challenge with logistics, we try to explain to our customers... BUT WE'VE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE...

It's also very clear WE HAVE SOME ENEMIES HERE ON NAIRALAND (it's quite understandable though...)

On this particular issue:

1. We went to post office on THREEE SEPARATE OCCASIONS TO PICKUP THIS PHONE ON YOUR BEHALF FOR REPAIRS (WE COULDN'T LOCATE THE PHONES AS THE CLIENT SENT IT THROUGH THE EMS SUPERVISORS WHO WASN'T ALWAYS AROUND). EACH TIME WE CALLED TO INFORM YOU OF THE CHALLENGE OF HAVING TO GO TO THE POST OFFICE REPEATEDLY.
2. We went to the post office on TWO SEPERATE OCCASIONS TO HELP SEND THIS PHONE BACK TO YOU (THE ONLY REASON WE DIDN'T SEND WAS BECASUE EMS SAID ITS AT OWNERS RISK AND I TOLD MY STAFF NOT TO SEND IT OUT OF CONCERN FOR YOU)
3. This same person has dealt with us in the past... WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY SENT MEMORY CARDS TO HIM IN ILORIN...

MY ONLY COMPLAINT ABOUT this client is that YOU SELECTIVELY CHOOSE INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO THE PUBLIC. AND THIS ISN'T FAIR. I HAVE ATTACHED MORE SCREENSHOTS FROM OUR CONVERSATIONS... And I hope everyone will BE FAIR IN THEIR JUDGEMENT.

Story.. I've taken it upon myself to warn people about you on this forum. You are free to fool the people outside this forum. I'm sure those ones too will figure you out eventually. You are so arrogant that I wonder how people could do business with you in the first place.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
henryduru2:
dem go beat you for nairaland one day grin grin grin
aswear grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henryduru2(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
aswear grin
lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
gwng:

Thanks for the counsel. But that WILL NEVER HAPPEN SIR. No single individual or group can destroy our Labour... Greater force behind us
Even if nairaland door closes (which I sincerely doubt cos we'll continue to innovate and do our best to satisfy most people), there are a 1001 more...

To be sincere with you nairaland is a fraction of our client base and believe me when I say a fraction...

Just listen to a so called business man. Even a multinational company see a negative feedback as great deal but somebody making less than a million in a month is willing to close the door on a platform that gives free advert, publicity and engagement. This one too will blame Buhari or any other president if his business eventually crumbles. You can now see why they say Nigeria youths are lazy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
pharmtasy:

You didn't give an honest opinion, bro rather you attacked him
He called that stupid opinion of his "unbiased"

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yagazee: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please guys, it's like there is no Note 5 Pro anymore on AliExpress. Please if anyone has in stock, how much s d 4G by 64G version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yagazee:
Please guys, it's like there is no Note 5 Pro anymore on AliExpress. Please if anyone has in stock, how much s d 4G by 64G version?
Noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yagazee: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Noobody how much s a Redmi Note 5 Pro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Yagazee:
Noobody how much s a Redmi Note 5 Pro?

Contacts on signature for calls/whatsapp,

We hav in stock,

And can help you order it as well,

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:12am On Feb 16, 2019
kvngjesse:

Noobody

Thanks boss cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by zone51: 12:30am On Feb 16, 2019
shosky1794:

Just listen to a so called business man. Even a multinational company see a negative feedback as great deal but somebody making less than a million in a month is willing to close the door on a platform that gives free advert, publicity and engagement. This one too will blame Buhari or any other president if his business eventually crumbles. You can now see why they say Nigeria youths are lazy

Don't mind him... He's egocentric. Calling Nairaland traffic a fraction... Tshewwwww undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 4:28am On Feb 16, 2019
Is this still a Xiaomi thread?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 4:36am On Feb 16, 2019
gwng:
And please just for information sake:

Gadgetworld NG (a concept conceived way back in my school days). Nairaland account was opened in 2015.

Repairpal NG (a concept conceived in 2016). Nairaland account was opened in 2017.

See attached pics...

IT IS A WRONG NOTION PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PAINT LIKE WE OPEN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO DO FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES...

I have bought two redmi note 7 from GWNG frm warri and business went well... All arrive before 4 days.. He is legit and ma just wondering why you guys are attacking him abi him collect una customers??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 5:47am On Feb 16, 2019
lavenderjade:

I have bought two redmi note 7 from GWNG frm warri and business went well... All arrive before 4 days.. He is legit and ma just wondering why you guys are attacking him abi him collect una customers??

Thank you sir..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Raymondj0: 5:55am On Feb 16, 2019
BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mrcalxy(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2019
emmkid:
Good day Xiaomites,
It will be sent on Monday, Tranex will cost more will confirm cost AND EXPECT TRANSFER before we send it on Monday..."

Mehn this isn't cool at all, having reading this and taken a look at few of the attached SSs... You've really tried walahi.

All the money spent and patience... Like mehn

This same repairs he's claiming to be able to render, I believe you'd find someone better to do this in Abuja there.

I hope repairpalng problempalng does the needful... Bad reviews are just everywhere and e no good at all baba....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:07am On Feb 16, 2019
lavenderjade:

It is his rupearer side that they are taking about
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 6:19am On Feb 16, 2019
henry007:
Is this still a Xiaomi thread?
No gwng thread cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2019
lavenderjade:

Try and engage repairpalng, you would feel like giving him 12 strokes of hot Koboko soaked in pepper under the very hot sun with his trousers down....anyway, he no go even pick your calls sef for days...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
bareal:

Try and engage repairpalng, you would feel like giving him 12 strokes of hot Koboko soaked in pepper under the very hot sun with his trousers down....anyway, he no go even pick your calls sef for days...

I believe you were the one who couldn't reach us ON A SATURDAY when you came for repairs... Sincere apologies for this. But please ITS WASN'T FOR DAYS...

We have since began opening our office to customers on Saturday after the experience you had.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gwng: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
IKON360:
please who knows the official release date for redmi note 7 pro?

Maybe sometimes in March but once the global rom is released with the India version, we will likely see Chinese sellers flashing the Global ROM on the CHINESE VERSION.

The main difference remains Google Apps and a few additional LTE bands.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:38am On Feb 16, 2019
lavenderjade:

Read!!! read!!! read!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emmkid(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Gwng,
How do I collect my phone now that you've blocked my line on WhatsApp and your numbers ain't going through since yesterday??
At least the person I'm sending to pickup would have to call you to know your location

(1) (2) (3) ... (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) (4445) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.